Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

The Middle Path - Religion (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Middle Path (108826 Views)

Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why / A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm / How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Middle Path by MizMyColi(f): 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hello MuttleyLaff,

I think you take that meme a tad serious.
It had nothing to do with the heavenly feeling called orgasm.
I was reacting to that part of his post that sounded weird and funny at that.

Well, of course, I am no master in the in the world of orgasmia, but I think that Urolagnia, which is referred to as an obscene act, do not bear any semblance to that of orgasm....

In Orgasm or Squirting, it is not the substance that the man finds appealing (as is the case in urolagnia), it is the sensation cum fulfilment that his partner experiences in that instance.
If he so chooses to express it by drinking or licking or bathing in the substance, then that's his choice.

You sound like you are averse to orgasmic feelings..
Perhaps I do not read you correctlytongue
Re: The Middle Path by MuttleyLaff: 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
MizMyColi:
Hello MuttleyLaff,

I think you take that meme a tad serious
No, I didnt
I just seized the opportunity to lash on the "Stop, stop, stop I think I am going to pee" remark
Most men, if not all, can relate to it, because if lucky,
whilst in the sack, had at one time or the other, come face to face with the female "Stop, stop, stop I think I am going to pee" utterance

MizMyColi:
It had nothing to do with the heavenly feeling called orgasm.
I was reacting to that part of his post that sounded weird and funny at that.
I know. I knew that
but it still wasnt going to stop me taking advantage of an opening, to do a FYI and burst a myth

MizMyColi:
Well, of course, I am no master in the in the world of orgasmia
That makes at least two of us.
Me neither. I am am no master in the in the world of orgasmia
I dont need orgasmia, dont use orgasmia, dont intend going into the orgasmia manufaturing business

MizMyColi:
but I think that Urolagnia, which is referred to as an obscene act, do not bear any semblance to that or orgasm....

In Orgasm or Squirting, it is not the substance that the man finds appealing (as is the case in urolagnia),
it is the sensation cum fulfilment that his partner experiences in that instance.
If he so chooses to express it by drinking or licking or bathing in the substance, then that's his choice
Orgasm is the sudden discharge of accumulated sexual excitement during sexual activities
Squirting is the feeling females have to suddenly discharge urine or to pee during sexual activities
So Orgasm and Squirting are not synonyms for each other

Reminds me of this lady, the other day,
who confessed that, when having sex together, her boyfriend likes eating her poop and smearing his face all over with her faeces
Now, you would agree that just because it is his choice to do that, doesnt mean his choice, is right and not yucky gross

MizMyColi:
You sound like you are averse to orgasmic feelings..
Ah, if you only knew.
You wouldnt say this, if you knew.

Dont you know why the originator of climax or orgasm invented and/or created it?
Having sex is good enough, but having a climax or orgasm is an additional good and is beneficial
Climax or Orgasm. That's the icing on the cake!

MizMyColi:
Perhaps I do not read you correctly tongue
Yup, you can bet your bottom dollar, that perhaps you do not read me correctly
Re: The Middle Path by MizMyColi(f): 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
That makes at least two of us.
Me neither. I am am no master in the in the world of orgasmia
I dont need orgasmia, dont use orgasmia, dont intend going into the orgasmia manufaturing business

Interesting.
I take it you're either celibate or a proponent of sexual repression.

Otherwise, why would a man with a functional deke not want to take his woman to the highest point of pleasure during intercourse?

Humor me pleasecheesy

Ah, if you only knew.
You wouldnt say this, if you knew.

Dont you know why the originator of climax or orgasm invented and/or created it?
Having sex is good enough, but having a climax or orgasm is an additional good and is beneficial
Climax or Orgasm. That's the icing on the cake!

Quotes 1&2 above are a tad contradictory, don't you think?

So, let me ask in clear terms...
Do you like the icing on the cake-ish?
wink
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Far from moralising, my dear friend
Just that I prefer to the Golden Rule, that you should treat someone else and theirs exactly as you would want them to treat you and yours

Dont be staring in unpleasant way, at the breasts or bacca of someone's else woman with or with out her knowledge
Leering lustfully at a crush, a poster picture that happens to be someone's else male or female is condemnable

I am sure you would show a strong disapproval to anyone ogling Mrs Sarassin or any of the maidens in the Sarassin clan
A stitch in time saves nine, nip it in the bud before it uncontrollably develops into a criminal intent

Good advice, of course we do not encourage leering at members of the opposite sex and my handmaidens generally avoid builders sites. Let us live and let live.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Dcholeric: 8:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
Sarassin:

Sure, you could send a PM.
you've refuse to talk to me on private issues even though I have ask more than three times and for that matter a long time before now. I shall pm you following the current mood of happiness you seem to be in.
Re: The Middle Path by MuttleyLaff: 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
MizMyColi:
Interesting.
I take it you're either celibate or a proponent of sexual repression
Your take is completely wrong on both accounts
I've never seen such glaring example of misrepresentations of me

MizMyColi:
Otherwise, why would a man with a functional deke not want to take his woman to the highest point of pleasure during intercourse?
How would I know.
I dont know why would a man with a functional deke not want to take his woman to the highest point of pleasure during sexual intercourse
I bet you might know why and so cant wait to tell me

MizMyColi:
Humor me please cheesy
It's obvious you're asking the wrong person to humour you please
Do yourself and me, a favour, out of curiosity, go research on what "orgasmia" really is

MizMyColi:
Quotes 1&2 above are a tad contradictory, don't you think?
Nope, quotes 1 & 2 are never the tad contradictory.
Quotes 1 & 2, merely, just got lost on you.
It is glaringly you didnt understand them, that's all.

MizMyColi:
So, let me ask in clear terms...
Do you like the icing in the cake-ish?
wink
After you've answered:
"Dont you know why the originator of climax or orgasm invented and/or created it?"

then I will respond to:
"Do you like the icing in the cake-ish?",
whatever "...icing in the cake-ish" means
Re: The Middle Path by MizMyColi(f): 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin

And here I was thinking I coined the word first.
I never knew such existed! cheesy

C'mon you should have known I didn't mean it in that context.
grin

Well, that clears it all up....I guessgrin

I was actually responding to this.
You spoke of orgasm, not orgasmia.
I've never thought of orgasm as something that's "created"
I think of it more as the product of a ritual, process if you may.

So I wondered why anyone would be averse to something so pleasurable, so natural.

Now I get that it's orgasmia you have a thing against, not orgasm.

Apologies for being misconstrued.
Re: The Middle Path by MuttleyLaff: 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
MizMyColi:
grin grin grin grin
And here I was thinking I coined the word first.
I never knew such existed! cheesy
Well someone beat you to it
and that person not only used the word, but also marketed it, retailing as a $6500 sex aid toy or gadget

MizMyColi:
C'mon you should have known I didn't mean it in that context.
grin
Yup, I knew...

MizMyColi:
Well, that clears it all up....I guess grin
I'll love to believe it clears it all up
and hope it doesnt repeat self

MizMyColi:
I was actually responding to this.
You spoke of orgasm, not orgasmia.
That's correct I spoke of orgasm,
it was you who brought up that orgasmia ludicrously expensive sex aid toy or gadget

MizMyColi:
I've never thought of orgasm as something that's "created"
Is it wham bam thank you ma'am big bang, then?
You mean, similar to the big bang theory, it wasnt "created", as it just explodes and comes out of nowhere or thin air?

MizMyColi:
I think of it more as the product of a ritual, process if you may.
It is an end product.
You're absolutely right.
Orgasm, happens to be the first instalment, of the end products of finishing a ritual of having sex
or better still, as it were, happens to be the first instalment, of the end products, after a process of making love

Now, just because one reaches orgasm with an exploding big bang
doesnt mean the product, being orgasm, of the ritual of having sex or love making process, wasnt created

MizMyColi:
So I wondered why anyone would be averse to something so pleasurable, so natural
I am baffled as well that anyone would be averse to something so pleasurable
and that's why I asked:
"Do you know why, the originator of climax invented it or why the mastermind behind orgasm created it?"

It really would be lovely, you attempt answering that question

MizMyColi:
Now I get that it's orgasmia you have a thing against, not orgasm
I might have a thing against retailing a sex aid toy or gadget, at a mind-blowing $6500 price tag, when orgasm can be achieved with little or zero dollars
I have absolutely no gripes with orgasm
I've once wondered though, why it doesnt go a bit more further on

MizMyColi:
Apologies for being misconstrued.
No offense. None taken. Apologies unnecessary
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 04, 2017
Dcholeric:

you've refuse to talk to me on private issues even though I have ask more than three times and for that matter a long time before now. I shall pm you following the current mood of happiness you seem to be in.

LOL@current mood of happiness. I do apologise if you feel that I am refusing to talk to you. I can assure you that is not the case, if I remember rightly I have replied you severally on this same thread on various other issues. It is not always possible for me to get to everyone as often as I would like. I have replied your earlier PM at 8.37 my time. If there's anything I can help with do let me know, all the best.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
Sarassin:
Archangels are emissaries of the Divine, they are a refraction of the supreme will of the Divine, short of God itself (for want of a better word) putting in an appearance in your living room, Divinity will not come much higher than Archangels. They are a cut above all else including your guardian entity, ancestral spirits, elementals, demons and what have you. Therefore they should rightly be approached with due deference.
Hello dear,

I have a concern with respect to angelic magick. The only time I used it with no sucess, was a time I had to write my petition with people being present in the room. I had no choice since family folks came visiting, and it was already close to the end of the day, and there was no sign that they would leave anytime soon.

Which begs the question: Are petitions better done in a context of solitude and could it have played a role in the fact that it was the only time I did not receive any response whatsoever? Or is simply a coincidence?
Re: The Middle Path by Dcholeric: 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
Sarassin:

LOL@current mood of happiness. I do apologise if you feel that I am refusing to talk to you. I can assure you that is not the case, if I remember rightly I have replied you severally on this same thread on various other issues. It is not always possible for me to get to everyone as often as I would like. I have replied your earlier PM at 8.37 my time. If there's anything I can help with do let me know, all the best.
good day sir.
I have seen it/reply ..I have also replied with a mail containing some personal issues ....I appreciate your kindness and I await your subsequent response to my mail.

thank you sir
Re: The Middle Path by kkins25(m): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
LoJ:

Hello dear,

I have a concern with respect to angelic magick. The only time I used it with no sucess, was a time I had to write my petition with people being present in the room. I had no choice since family folks came visiting, and it was already close to the end of the day, and there was no sign that they would leave anytime soon.

Which begs the question: Are petitions better done in a context of solitude and could it have played a role in the fact that it was the only time I did not receive any response whatsoever? Or is simply a coincidence?
sorry to chip in but about archangels, were they created like this ir they were once like us, in wat sense of being are the archangels, according to billyonaire they are judt ETs on some other galaxy,counstellation, planet etc..
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
kkins25:

sorry to chip in but about archangels, were they created like this ir they were once like us, in wat sense of being are the archangels, according to billyonaire they are judt ETs on some other galaxy,counstellation, planet etc..

Angel is a spiritual or religious nomenclature for the 12D ETs who reside outside our Universe, but are able to create portals or vortex to appear where ever they want in an instant of thoughts.

If you see them with the physical eyes, they look a little different than when you see them with your Pineal sight.

But these are same entities who are here to remind us that we are all one and that we are the physical embodiment of Spirits. These beings are here in millions to help us with the Ascension as our Solar System is moving into a higher vibratory part of the cosmos.

It is either we let go of the karma, try to love more and hate less, or become recycled to be rebirth in any other 3D planet. Earth is going through density change, so Souls must ascend or be recycled by the Almighty Creator and Source of ALL.

Full stop.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by kkins25(m): 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
Billyonaire:

Angel is a spiritual or religious nomenclature for the 12D ETs who reside outside our Universe, but are able to create portals or vortex to appear where ever they want in an instant of thoughts.

If you see them with the physical eyes, they look a little different than when you see them with your Pineal sight.

But these are same entities who are here to remind us that we are all one and that we are the physical embodiment of Spirits. These beings are here in millions to help us with the Ascension as our Solar System is moving into a higher vibratory part of the cosmos.

It is either we let go of the karma, try to love more and hate less, or become recycled to be rebirth in any other 3D planet. Earth is going through density change, so Souls must ascend or be recycled by the Almighty Creator and Source of ALL.

Full stop.
open paragraph

so what i deduce from above sir, is that angels are conscious being with no body(are they made of light?) do they have homes or are they just floating in spcace? what is the correlation between the position of planetery bodies and time to contact this angels?
then what about demons? arent they angels on the left path? are angels/demons fully evolved i.e highest level of consciousness attainable?
what locu/ci do they exist in the geometry of the cosmos? how are they being created? are there female angels or are they the binary fission type or are they popping out of one of the infinite blackholes?
it beats me-really.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
hi Sarassin. what does a head spinning sensation and a racing heart while meditating mean?
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
iRyan:
hi Sarassin. what does a head spinning sensation and a racing heart while meditating mean?
It could indicate that you are trying too hard. Let it go, slow and steady. Consistency is more important in meditation than endurance. Try to limit yourself to 15 min max 20 min per session. More important is to meditate every day for many years. Then you will be changed, and you will gain insight.

My opinion.

Greetings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by MizMyColi(f): 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
smiley
LoJ:

It could indicate that you are trying too much. Let it go, slow and steady. Consistency is more important in meditation than endurance. Try to limit yourself to 15 min max 20 min per session. More important is to meditate every day for many years. Then you will be changed, and you will gain insight.

My opinion.

Greetings.
smiley
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
kkins25:

open paragraph

so what i deduce from above sir, is that angels are conscious being with no body(are they made of light?)

do they have homes or are they just floating in spcace? what is the correlation between the position of planetery bodies and time to contact this angels?
then what about demons? arent they angels on the left path? are angels/demons fully evolved i.e highest level of consciousness attainable?
what locu/ci do they exist in the geometry of the cosmos? how are they being created? are there female angels or are they the binary fission type or are they popping out of one of the infinite blackholes?
it beats me-really.

The Angels have real bodies. Everything is made of light. We are all condensation of light, angels inclusive. Since Angels are a multidimensional race, they journey from planets to planets, Solar systems to solar systems, Galaxies to Galaxies etc to help Souls with the Ascension, it is only understandable that they have to shape-shift to forms that you will be very comfortable with. Shape-shifting is not just about the Angels too, even Earth Humans, who have reached a certain level of consciousness, can change form, create vortex and jet out of this planet with the Physical body and return at will. Alternatively, one can choose to travel with the mind or Soul and leave the body behind, just like Angels do, and you can touch them and feel them, just like we could touch Jesus after resurrection. It is an advance holographic technology of Cosmic proportion.

Angels have home planets and Star systems. The come through the Sol, the Sun is called Sol. And the Sun is a vortex, a portal, a wormhole if you choose to call it so. And there are many portals that we can use to exit this universe into the next and the Angels come through to visit us at speed of consciousness which is at the magnitude of millions of times that of the speed of light. But note that not all planets have life in physical forms, as the nature of our bodies are subject to the elements of the planet. There are more elements we have discovered outside of our solar system which are not on our periodic table and it is used in the Deep Space exploration jets that ETs fly. (My dream is to fly one of those ET jets some day).

You do not need to contact the Angels, they are always with you. Always, it is just that you do not know. I am careful about calling angels, because there are millions of Astral Entities all over the Earth that can fool you and appear as the image of the Angels you know and can even help you heal diseases and perform miracles, but then you might just become a pet to be used as they wish. So, I advise people I love to ignore consulting Angels. The Masters should appear when the Student is ready. There is a reason that the Universe designed veils as membranes to separate different dimensions, as you could receive a shock of fear that literally fry your Soul and render the brain ineffective after overload of light beyond the spectrum designed for humans on a certain level of consciousness.

Angels are real messengers of the Creator, but demons are us. What I mean is that Angels are not capable of hurting us because they come from LOVE and for love alone, but demons ? I can only try to explain this. There are certain humans who have risen to the level of consciousness that they can literally create energies from their imagination and give them life and send them on assignment. We can create demons.

But there are ETs who are not nice. Not because they do not care about you or they care ? Hell no, you are simply like ants to them, they can do with you as they please and they have no empathy and no emotion, because in the end, we are energy whether you live or die. So Yes, there are demons who exist in the Astral and surface here to get their plasma supply to keep staying here for their exploit but supply them with love and they run. Need I say that every day, I battle with Energy vampires, and the Angels are my constant companion daily. Without the Universe and the Angels guiding my steps, I would have may be ran away from this research, but Angels are my constant companion this moment in my life.

Let me add that I am not religious and I have found compelling evidence that the Almighty God and the Angels at 12D are not excited that the message of Love has been made to become religions, there is a strong warning that the message I will soon start sharing should never be used to form a religion. I am hopeful that the universe will provide the resources I need to complete a place people can come to study real core science available from the ETs on how we can achieve what ever we want, but the problem is, if we implement these, the entire economies will crumble, cos Free Energy technology has been available but hidden from the public just to keep the global economies going. We can replicate food, fruit etc. What I am saying is that you could put a plate in your microwave and press a button and replicate one plate of food to as many as you want without having to cultivate food, when you step out of this dimension. Jesus did this by feeding thousands with a few fishes and bread, and magicians do this by multiplying fish or other food items.

The more I dig into hard science, the more I see life at this level looking like magic.

Angels can be anywhere at any time, they do not float around. The dimensions are not like physical locations, but they correlate. What I mean is this. We have different planets hosting life in different consciousness. Some beings exist in planets whose life forms are hosted on Cosmic Consciouness and earth and her inhabitant has cosmic consciousness available to access any level of existence and life in the cosmos, so Angels can appear here on the level of that consciousness and we raise our consciousness to that level while physically alive, there is nothing stopping you from seeing the angels here on Earth and nothing stops you from tuning to the frequencies prevalent on that level of consciousness to access the location of the angels and dine with them.

Gender is based on duality and polarity of this physical plane. Outside this plane of existence there are entities who are both male and female, neither male or female. Some ET races even have up to 5 genders.

Angels have earned immortality, reproduction to them is inconsequential. Why would anyone need kids when you are sure you will live for ever or atleast something on the magnitude of millions of Earth years.

Finally let me add this.

We can meet our Creators before you die. Humans from certain families have built deep space ship and have explored the solar system and beyond are in constant contact with ETs.

They do business together and sell your souls sometimes to the ETs for technologies.

2 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
MizMyColi:
smiley smiley
how are you candy girl? Wanna take a ride? tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by MizMyColi(f): 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
LoJ:

grin
grin
grin

You need Jesus!

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by MuttleyLaff: 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
LoJ:

MizMyColi:
grin
grin
grin
You need Jesus!
Tongue in cheek grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by foxe(m): 9:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
Billyonaire:

The Angels have real bodies. Everything is made of light. We are all condensation of light, angels inclusive. Since Angels are a multidimensional race, they journey from planets to planets, Solar systems to solar systems, Galaxies to Galaxies etc to help Souls with the Ascension, it is only understandable that they have to shape-shift to forms that you will be very comfortable with. Shape-shifting is not just about the Angels too, even Earth Humans, who have reached a certain level of consciousness, can change form, create vortex and jet out of this planet with the Physical body and return at will. Alternatively, one can choose to travel with the mind or Soul and leave the body behind, just like Angels do, and you can touch them and feel them, just like we could touch Jesus after resurrection. It is an advance holographic technology of Cosmic proportion.

Angels have home planets and Star systems. The come through the Sol, the Sun is called Sol. And the Sun is a vortex, a portal, a wormhole if you choose to call it so. And there are many portals that we can use to exit this universe into the next and the Angels come through to visit us at speed of consciousness which is at the magnitude of millions of times that of the speed of light. But note that not all planets have life in physical forms, as the nature of our bodies are subject to the elements of the planet. There are more elements we have discovered outside of our solar system which are not on our periodic table and it is used in the Deep Space exploration jets that ETs fly. (My dream is to fly one of those ET jets some day).

You do not need to contact the Angels, they are always with you. Always, it is just that you do not know. I am careful about calling angels, because there are millions of Astral Entities all over the Earth that can fool you and appear as the image of the Angels you know and can even help you heal diseases and perform miracles, but then you might just become a pet to be used as they wish. So, I advise people I love to ignore consulting Angels. The Masters should appear when the Student is ready. There is a reason that the Universe designed veils as membranes to separate different dimensions, as you could receive a shock of fear that literally fry your Soul and render the brain ineffective after overload of light beyond the spectrum designed for humans on a certain level of consciousness.

Angels are real messengers of the Creator, but demons are us. What I mean is that Angels are not capable of hurting us because they come from LOVE and for love alone, but demons ? I can only try to explain this. There are certain humans who have risen to the level of consciousness that they can literally create energies from their imagination and give them life and send them on assignment. We can create demons.

But there are ETs who are not nice. Not because they do not care about you or they care ? Hell no, you are simply like ants to them, they can do with you as they please and they have no empathy and no emotion, because in the end, we are energy whether you live or die. So Yes, there are demons who exist in the Astral and surface here to get their plasma supply to keep staying here for their exploit but supply them with love and they run. Need I say that every day, I battle with Energy vampires, and the Angels are my constant companion daily. Without the Universe and the Angels guiding my steps, I would have may be ran away from this research, but Angels are my constant companion this moment in my life.

Let me add that I am not religious and I have found compelling evidence that the Almighty God and the Angels at 12D are not excited that the message of Love has been made to become religions, there is a strong warning that the message I will soon start sharing should never be used to form a religion. I am hopeful that the universe will provide the resources I need to complete a place people can come to study real core science available from the ETs on how we can achieve what ever we want, but the problem is, if we implement these, the entire economies will crumble, cos Free Energy technology has been available but hidden from the public just to keep the global economies going. We can replicate food, fruit etc. What I am saying is that you could put a plate in your microwave and press a button and replicate one plate of food to as many as you want without having to cultivate food, when you step out of this dimension. Jesus did this by feeding thousands with a few fishes and bread, and magicians do this by multiplying fish or other food items.

The more I dig into hard science, the more I see life at this level looking like magic.

Angels can be anywhere at any time, they do not float around. The dimensions are not like physical locations, but they correlate. What I mean is this. We have different planets hosting life in different consciousness. Some beings exist in planets whose life forms are hosted on Cosmic Consciouness and earth and her inhabitant has cosmic consciousness available to access any level of existence and life in the cosmos, so Angels can appear here on the level of that consciousness and we raise our consciousness to that level while physically alive, there is nothing stopping you from seeing the angels here on Earth and nothing stops you from tuning to the frequencies prevalent on that level of consciousness to access the location of the angels and dine with them.

Gender is based on duality and polarity of this physical plane. Outside this plane of existence there are entities who are both male and female, neither male or female. Some ET races even have up to 5 genders.

Angels have earned immortality, reproduction to them is inconsequential. Why would anyone need kids when you are sure you will live for ever or atleast something on the magnitude of millions of Earth years.

Finally let me add this.

We can meet our Creators before you die. Humans from certain families have built deep space ship and have explored the solar system and beyond are in constant contact with ETs.

They do business together and sell your souls sometimes to the ETs for technologies.

sir, you need to create a blog. A place we can read, learn and master the universe, the knowledge you're impacting is far more sophisticated for the average HUman to comprehend. Some people can run mad by merely reading from your expository. Well done sir and more grease to your elbow
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
foxe:
sir, you need to create a blog. A place we can read, learn and master the universe, the knowledge you're impacting is far more sophisticated for the average HUman to comprehend. Some people can run mad by merely reading from your expository. Well done sir and more grease to your elbow

You are right, I nearly ran mad one night. Thankfully, my research is based on science, if I was conjuring entities and demons I do not think I would have been able to access the cosmic computer hosting my Soul for my channel to be retuned to keep me sane. My channel was changed and my consciousness bandwidth was expanded to enable me download information outside of our universe. I literally read and research until my mind went beyond what was, to what is. I have experienced singularity and beyond, and I have been to the moon once. So, you see, I just wanted to know that there is God, but I discovered something greater.

Now these info just flow through me. I am conduit of the spirit.
Re: The Middle Path by foxe(m): 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
Billyonaire:

You are right, I nearly ran mad one night. Thankfully, my research is based on science, if I was conjuring entities and demons I do not think I would have been able to access the cosmic computer hosting my Soul for my channel to be retuned to keep me sane. My channel was changed and my consciousness bandwidth was expanded to enable me download information outside of our universe. I literally read and research until my mind went beyond what was, to what is. I have experienced singularity and beyond, and I have been to the moon once. So, you see, I just wanted to know that there is God, but I discovered something greater.

Now these info just flow through me. I am conduit of the spirit.
sire, your science seems to come from another different dimensions. Quantum physics cannot explain singularity and the cosmic computer that hosts our souls. Do you have sessions with extraterrestrial's? Your followers need to know. Even if its 0.00000001% of your knowledge. A bit of your knowledge can is far worth more than college degrees
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
foxe:
sire, your science seems to come from another different dimensions. Quantum physics cannot explain singularity and the cosmic computer that hosts our souls. Do you have sessions with extraterrestrial's? Your followers need to know. Even if its 0.00000001% of your knowledge. A bit of your knowledge can is far worth more than college degrees

I went beyond our Quantum Physics. So, most of what I now research are what science of the future will be like. So, yes, most of what I write come from ET realms.

2 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by MizMyColi(f): 3:13am On Dec 05, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

Tongue in cheek grin cheesy

cheesy
Not necessarily! grin

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 05, 2017
LoJ:

It could indicate that you are trying too hard. Let it go, slow and steady. Consistency is more important in meditation than endurance. Try to limit yourself to 15 min max 20 min per session. More important is to meditate every day for many years. Then you will be changed, and you will gain insight.

My opinion.

Greetings.

I googled it and I saw somewhere it said it's as a result of cosmic energy... I can't really say if I was trying too hard but I used the 4-2-4 breathing technique however I think I started to breathe in for more than 4 seconds once I got deep into the meditation + I used a binaural beat. It started with a vacillatory falling sensation - I felt as light as a feather falling from a height - before it morphed into the head spinning sensation.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 05, 2017
iRyan:

I googled it and I saw somewhere it said it's as a result of cosmic energy... I can't really say if I was trying too hard but I used the 4-2-4 breathing technique however I think I started to breathe in for more than 4 seconds once I got deep into the meditation + I used a binaural beat. It started with a falling sensation - I felt as light as a feather falling from a height - before it morphed into the head spinning sensation.
Where did you get the binaural beat from?
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 05, 2017
LoJ:
Where did you get the binaural beat from?
www.astralpulse.com
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 05, 2017
iRyan:
www.astralpulse.com
I do remember in the distant past using binaural beats for meditative purposes and getting this very symptom you are describing. Pain at the point of the pineal.

I would discourage you from using binaureal gotten from the internet. You never know the hidden instruction therein. If you must use the beats, produce some yourself. I'm told there are excellent applications and websites for that. I personally stopped using it, because the input and the output did not correlate.

I insist that meditation is not meant to produce that pain. It is usually a rather negative sign. I know tons of people online (on youtube and various fora) osay otherwise on the internet, and usually claim it is an indication that your "third eye is about to open". I disagree. Of course, it is my opinion, I stand to be corrected.

Greetings.
Re: The Middle Path by CorrectHead: 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
sukkot:
Again you are being myopic in how you view the word of GOD. you have a very truncated perspective of the powers of the gods and you are hellbent on sticking to your myopic truncated pespective. again, if you read this verse the wisdom of astrology is compared to the wisdom of the holy gods. this is in the bible OK. i did not make this up

daniel 5 vs 11 There is a man in your kingdom who has the spirit of the holy gods in him. In the time of your father he was found to have insight and intelligence and wisdom like that of the gods. Your father, King Nebuchadnezzar, appointed him chief of the magicians, enchanters, astrologers and diviners. <<< THE SPIRIT OF THE HOLY gODS AND THE INTELLIGENCE AND WISDOM OF THE gODS. THIS IS ASTROLOGY.

In the quoted verse, try to know who was speaking. She (the wife of King Nebuchadnezzar, the father of the King) was only talking based on her knowledge. She has always been exposed to gods and can only refer to what she knew.

That is why the Bible remains authentic, if it was forged by people like you, efforts would have been made to replace gods with God.

But it would have made no sense because she doesn't know of Yahweh. But we know she was just as ignorant as sukkot cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: The Middle Path by MizMyColi(f): 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
*Dusts off cobwebs*

tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (82) (Reply)

Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.