Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

The Middle Path - Religion (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Middle Path (108840 Views)

Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why / A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm / How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Middle Path by kkins25(m): 11:19pm On May 20, 2018
Thank you loj, dear one for reviving the thread. Pls do carry on. Really glad you did. smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Middle Path by geezyk(m): 11:49pm On May 20, 2018
Re: The Middle Path by geezyk(m): 11:50pm On May 20, 2018
Dear LoJ, recently I've been seeing numbers in a synchronized manner which occurs mostly when I want to check the time e. g 11:11, 22:22, 12:34 et al. Please what does it mean?
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 5:32am On May 21, 2018
geezyk:
Dear LoJ, recently I've been seeing numbers in a synchronized manner which occurs mostly when I want to check the time e. g 11:11, 22:22, 12:34 et al. Please what does it mean?
There could be quite a number of reasons. Tell me, how long has it been happening?

Are you an orphan? Did anybody very close to you die before it started?
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 5:37am On May 21, 2018
budaatum:

Om Mani Pädme Hum
Exactly.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 5:56am On May 21, 2018
As we proceed it could be pertinent to define terms more clearly or in a way the general public can easily relate to.

When we talk of right path practitioners, we are referring to the people we would consider today as "holy"*. They abhor evil and pain. They would not kill, steal cheat lie or destroy. They are then very close to what we would consider angels be. They are admired and as a consequence, many people attempt to be "holy" just like them.

However their greatness is the root cause of their fall. Because they would not use every necessary means to achieve their desired goal. For this reason, left practitioners have an advantage over then, and overpower them more often than not.

Another problem is that of balance, or let's call it Rythm. Any movement towards the left must be followed by a proportional movement towards the right and vice versa, else there is imbalance. To explore the heights of the angelic world you must explore the depths of the animal world. There can be no mastery of light without corresponding mastery of darkness.

This is the very reason why that respectable priest Pastor mystic has been found in one scandal or the other. They simply ignored the law and its Implications and found themselves victims of it. Those who know the law may use it to their greater good.

*holy here is used in its religious sense. The true meaning of holy is consecrated (to the service of some cause or divinity).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 7:02am On May 21, 2018
Most celebrated prophets were right path threaders, or began their journey as such. Whether Shakyamuni, Jesus etc.

The left path is filled with people we would describe as evil. They are not limited by good conscience and are not afraid to compromise, to use violence nor are they ashamed of their animal passions and lusts. They take lives and exploit the weakness of others and act mercilessly. They are truly powerful and destroy like a war machine.

In this they are right. Morality is man's made, not divine. God, life, nature is not good nor evil. It simply seeks the higher collective good, and that require sometimes nastiness.

Look at it this way. In Nature, the species are constantly fighting against each other. This battle of the species seems cruel and bloody, but that is the primary reason why species evolve. Because it can be killed, only the fastest and wisest deer will survive and reproduce and thus a new generation of deer will come which are faster and wiser.

To use a more modern example, the prayers and speeches of a good Martin Luther King Jr. would prove powerless if not for the threats of wicked Malcom X or Black Panthers., In the end dr. King is honored but who made the real work?

Left practioners understand the necessity of darkness in nature and rejoice in being gods of their own.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 7:32am On May 21, 2018
Nonetheless between the necessary evil and finding pleasure in evil there is but one thin barrier, which the left path threader crosses easily and quickly.

He very soon stop doing evil out of necessity but rather enjoys it and the power it grants. And with that crossing of the Rubicon a beast is created which knows no limit and no remorse. For better or for worse.

3 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by geezyk(m): 9:07am On May 21, 2018
LoJ:

There could be quite a number of reasons. Tell me, how long has it been happening?

Are you an orphan? Did anybody very close to you die before it started?
been happening for quite a while now, say 2015, and just didn't see meaning to it then, lost my grandma Jan 2 this year, and my dad 2015.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 9:40am On May 21, 2018
geezyk:
been happening for quite a while now, say 2015, and just didn't see meaning to it then, lost my grandma Jan 2 this year, and my dad 2015.
I indeed had the feeling you lost one of your parents.

Do you feel your father has some remorse/regrets towards you? Perhaps he wanted to do more for you, or there has been something unfair or unfortunate? not having provided as much for you as he would have liked to?
Re: The Middle Path by geezyk(m): 9:46am On May 21, 2018
LoJ:

I indeed had the feeling you lost one of your parents.

Do you feel your father has some remorse/regrets towards you? Perhaps he wanted to do more for you, or there has been something unfair or unfortunate? not having provided as much for you as he would have liked to?
All of the above, his death was untimely, we had so many plans together, but when he died, everything changed.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 21, 2018
geezyk:
All of the above, his death was untimely, we had so many plans together, but when he died, everything changed.
From what I perceive, someone is trying to get your attention. Let you know that you should have no fear and you will make it if you keep at it. I am tempted to believe it is connected to your father, perhaps some form of dying wish. In any case, an envoy is definitely trying to catch your attention.

Keep meditating and hustling to achieve financial security.

Is it the first time we exchange?

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 21, 2018
My initiatic journey has been filled with many challenges, some of them I wish to share. I however do not want to give the impression that it is a streneous and tiring endeavor. Truth is, though difficult it is exhilarating to learn the arcane sciences.

The first lie any aspirant has to realize, is that it is possible to achieve great abilities and success quickly. Bigger lie than this I don't know. It takes continuous time effort and dedication to achieve any long-lasting spiritual progress.

Consider the laws of evolution. It is through a slow and steady integration of favorable elements and désintégration of unfavorable elements over millions of years that the complex life systems of today exists. Similarly it is the patient slow steady progress of a soul over the years that makes the initiate truly powerful.

The first challenge I would Like to talk about is that of the will. The Will as understood by sorcerers is different from the common "will" meaning Vollition.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by geezyk(m): 11:24pm On May 21, 2018
LoJ:

From what I perceive, someone is trying to get your attention. Let you know that you should have no fear and you will make it if you keep at it. I am tempted to believe it is connected to your father, perhaps some form of dying wish. In any case, an envoy is definitely trying to catch your attention.

Keep meditating and hustling to achieve financial security.

Is it the first time we exchange?
Yeah! it is the first time we exchanged, Ive been feeling depressed lately though, but I know something is going to happen soon.. thanks a lot
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 24, 2018
geezyk:
Yeah! it is the first time we exchanged, Ive been feeling depressed lately though, but I know something is going to happen soon.. thanks a lot
You really have no reason to be depressed. All has been provided. Enjoy the journey and watch things work together for your greater good.

I'm on a cycle disconnection, I wish not engage in deeper meditative activities for a few weeks. But I think you have in my answers all you need with respect to the issue.

Much love.

2 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by Prumartmedical: 9:45pm On May 24, 2018
Do you want to know God more and do you want to learn more about Kingdom Principles. Please click on the link below to get added to our Whatsapp group: Whatsapp for Christ.
You can contact/whatsapp me on +27630083342 to manually add you.
God bless you.

https:///4L9DyVtzUGQE7zQOhhDMN8

Re: The Middle Path by djgrafiti(m): 12:22am On May 25, 2018
Hi guys please I am a bit confused out here,u guys should help a brother,I am so drawn to mysticism but no one to help me actualise my dreams of becoming a practitioner.... any help here guys....@Nobody @Billyonaire @Sarrasin
Re: The Middle Path by geezyk(m): 1:33am On May 25, 2018
LoJ:

You really have no reason to be depressed. All has been provided. Enjoy the journey and watch things work together for your greater good.

I'm on a cycle disconnection, I wish not engage in deeper meditative activities for a few weeks. But I think you have in my answers all you need with respect to the issue.

Much love.
Thanks a lot, your words are soothing to the ears..
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 6:04am On May 25, 2018
I have received a few Pms. Unfortunately I have lost the password of the email I used for nairaland. Therefore, I would encourage those people to mentione me here or anywhere on nairaland and share their concerns, even anonymously . If I feel the need for privacy we will then find a way.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 6:07am On May 25, 2018
djgrafiti:
Hi guys please I am a bit confused out here,u guys should help a brother,I am so drawn to mysticism but no one to help me actualise my dreams of becoming a practitioner.... any help here guys....@Nobody @Billyonaire @Sarrasin
Most of the people you quoted are no longer active. Billyonaire seems to be back with a differebt moniker.

What is it you call mysticism? What are your goals?

An unrelated question. What is the last horror movie you watched and when was it?

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by djgrafiti(m): 9:38am On May 25, 2018
LoJ:

Most of the people you quoted are no longer active. Billyonaire seems to be back with a differebt moniker.

An unrelated question. What is the last horror movie you watched and when was it?
I want to be able to interact with spiritual entities,do astral projection at will,be clairvoyant and powerful...simply put I want to become a Medium.
As for horror movies I haven't viewed one in a longtime.
Re: The Middle Path by djgrafiti(m): 9:41am On May 25, 2018
LoJ:

And the last horror movie I watched...I think that will be Witches of Eastend don't know if I get the title right,it's been a longtime ago.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 27, 2018
djgrafiti:

I want to be able to interact with spiritual entities,do astral projection at will,be clairvoyant and powerful...simply put I want to become a Medium.
As for horror movies I haven't viewed one in a longtime.
You can do all the aforementioned and even more, however the journey into mysticism isn't your typical overnight journey, it's a journey that could take years coupled with loads of commitment and hard work. You might want to look into joining a school of mysticism; there are so many genuine ones out there that could help you begin your journey...
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 27, 2018
LoJ:

I don't doubt. He doesn't look like someone who could sleep through a night without dreaming of being on here grin

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 27, 2018
geezyk:
Thank you LoJ for reviving this thread, I still check innit everyday with the hope of seeing something new, tanks for this, hope you update soon.

What he said.

This seems like it's going to be a good thread to follow.
Re: The Middle Path by MuttleyLaff: 3:41pm On May 27, 2018
LoJ:
I have received a few Pms. Unfortunately I have lost the password of the email I used for nairaland.
Therefore, I would encourage those people to mentione me here or anywhere on nairaland and share their concerns, even anonymously.
If I feel the need for privacy we will then find a way.
You can always go to your profile to change the email address to different one with a known password for use on Nairaland

The steps are:
1) Go to "My Profile" page
2) At top left, click on "Edit Profile" link
3) Navigate to "Email" section showing the current email address detail
4) Click on "Change Email" link
5) In "New Email", type in the new email address
6) Click on "Change Email" button
7) When asked and at prompt, type in the emailed verification code

You will afterwards begin getting notifications, on the email account you changed to on the Nairaland "My Profile" page, about posters looking for PMs

3 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by geezyk(m): 12:25am On May 28, 2018
DigitalDibia:

What he said.
This seems like it's going to be a good thread to follow.
Sure it is..
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 6:18am On May 28, 2018
djgrafiti:
And the last horror movie I watched...I think that will be Witches of Eastend don't know if I get the title right,it's been a longtime ago.
Hello, I asked you the question to ascertain something.

From. What I perceive, I am not really in a position to help you. I mean not that you can't be a practioner, but the path would fit you in my eyes is unfortunately a Path I have no mastery of.

When you are ready life will open a door for you. Just be careful with power.
Re: The Middle Path by MrPresident1: 6:31am On May 28, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
You can always go to your profile to change the email address to different one with a known password for use on Nairaland

The steps are:
1) Go to "My Profile" page
2) At top left, click on "Edit Profile" link
3) Navigate to "Email" section showing the current email address detail
4) Click on "Change Email" link
5) In "New Email", type in the new email address
6) Click on "Change Email" button
7) When asked and at prompt, type in the emailed verification code

You will afterwards begin getting notifications, on the email account you changed to on the Nairaland "My Profile" page, about posters looking for PMs

Muttleylaff chicken grin
Re: The Middle Path by djgrafiti(m): 4:21am On May 29, 2018
iRyan:
You can do all the aforementioned and even more, however the journey into mysticism isn't your typical overnight journey, it's a journey that could take years coupled with loads of commitment and hard work. You might want to look into joining a school of mysticism; there are so many genuine ones out there that could help you begin your journey...
Thanks but any recommendations?
Re: The Middle Path by djgrafiti(m): 4:23am On May 29, 2018
LoJ:

Hello, I asked you the question to ascertain something.

From. What I perceive, I am not really in a position to help you. I mean not that you can't be a practioner, but the path would fit you in my eyes is unfortunately a Path I have no mastery of.

When you are ready life will open a door for you. Just be careful with power.
OK sir,thanks
Re: The Middle Path by kkins25(m): 9:07pm On May 29, 2018
MrPresident1:

Muttleylaff chicken grin
Hehehehe..... Im d only guy allowed to call him dat....

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (Reply)

Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.