Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,472 members, 7,801,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

God Cant See The Future. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Cant See The Future. (794 Views)

How Atheist See The Future Vs How Christians See It / What Does The Future Hold For Israel? / Can Islam Dominate China, Korea, And Japan In The Future? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Cant See The Future. by mcemmy0z: 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
Believe me God can't see the future.
Genesis 6:6 The LORD regretted that he had
made human ..The LORD was sorry that he had made
humans on the earth, and he was
heartbroken. Why would God be sorry? Why would God regret he created us, like He didn't know what he was doing before?. If God knows all has most Christians do claim why would God regret what He already know.
Why would God create Hell when he already know you are going to be a chronic sinner right from your birth. like He knew you and everything about you, your limitations and still want to punish you for whom you are.

Believe me if He can see the future we won't be in this mess we are today.
They claim God is love and perfect, if truly God is perfect why would he regret from what He did. That means He made a mistake. How can God's made mistake?

They said He's a jealous God, who is He jealous of, me or you? How can a whole God be jealous?
if we are to say He's jealous of those mini or demigods, who created those gods?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Cant See The Future. by iamgenius(m): 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
That's the god of the bible. he also got tired somewhere and spoke rumour in the bible, even he smoked weed. god of the christians in Paul's bibles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Cant See The Future. by Laryne(m): 11:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
Just do what your conscience tells you is right; don't do to others what you won't want them to do to you; rather, do to them what you want them to do to you... leave God out of your frustration. As the heaven is far from the earth so are HIS ways and ours apart.
Re: God Cant See The Future. by lomprico(m): 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
U have a point op.

4 Likes

Re: God Cant See The Future. by shikshark: 11:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
thats why if you stake on merrybet and say God help me, OYO is ur case

2 Likes

Re: God Cant See The Future. by microjoystick: 12:11am On Sep 09, 2017
Laryne:
Just do what your conscience tells you is right; don't do to others what you won't want them to do to you; rather, do to them what you want them to do to you... leave God out of your frustration. As the heaven is far from the earth so are HIS ways and ours apart.

u christians shall always be blind.That is the same God who needed sacrifice of animals and i mean SACRIFICE just to 4give us of our sins.Then the animal sacrifice wasnt enough for him he needed something else.He decided to send his SO CALLED SON to the world so he can make a sacrifice to satisfy him.Please think why would a God like him demand sacrifice eh.okay the same God o said satan is evil dat he loves us but please tell me if he loves us then why in the world did he create satan and why will he create human beings to be imperfect in a way that satan can use us.Why didnt he create us in heaven so that our heart would be pure with no evil and Hell would only be for satan that He created.Okay fine he doesnt want angels cos heaven is full so he created us on earth.He told adam and eve that they should not eat the apple lest they die.Please tell me nah who send God make he put the apple for the garden wait why did he even create the apple in the first place if not that he wanted adam and eve to eat it.Why did he send the so called EVIL SATAN to earth when he knew he has vulnerable creations there.It means he knew,He knew we would fail,he knew satan would turn against him,He is even the one who brought evil to the world .Please reason all this things abeg and give me answers not dodging them.Thank you.
HopefulLandlord
seun
sonofluc1fer
hahn
Kingebukasblog

1 Like

Re: God Cant See The Future. by cybriz82(m): 3:21am On Sep 09, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
u christians shall always be blind.That is the same God who needed sacrifice of animals and i mean SACRIFICE just to 4give us of our sins.Then the animal sacrifice wasnt enough for him he needed something else.He decided to send his SO CALLED SON to the world so he can make a sacrifice to satisfy him.Please think why would a God like him demand sacrifice eh.okay the same God o said satan is evil dat he loves us but please tell me if he loves us then why in the world did he create satan and why will he create human beings to be imperfect in a way that satan can use us.Why didnt he create us in heaven so that our heart would be pure with no evil and Hell would only be for satan that He created.Okay fine he doesnt want angels cos heaven is full so he created us on earth.He told adam and eve that they should not eat the apple lest they die.Please tell me nah who send God make he put the apple for the garden wait why did he even create the apple in the first place if not that he wanted adam and eve to eat it.Why did he send the so called EVIL SATAN to earth when he knew he has vulnerable creations there.It means he knew,He knew we would fail,he knew satan would turn against him,He is even the one who brought evil to the world .Please reason all this things abeg and give me answers not dodging them.Thank you.
HopefulLandlord
seun
sonofluc1fer
hahn
Kingebukasblog

read wetin u write again.
Re: God Cant See The Future. by mcemmy0z: 7:37am On Sep 09, 2017
Laryne:

So the God you are serving is playing ludo with your life .

So God in His mercy just created you and put you in this sinful world and knew right from your birth that you are gong to join the world to sin and at the end He same God will drop you into the lake of hell . And the bible said He knows all things. Why did He created you at first knowing the end result.

What's there and so special in God that He didn't want you to know?
Re: God Cant See The Future. by Laryne(m): 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
HopefulLandlord
seun
sonofluc1fer
hahn
Kingebukasblog

Every rational mind has hovered across the thoughts you just expressed; I myself not left out... I have more daring questions that I will never ask any human cus non have the answers. I would be very concerned if people don't think the way you do cus humans shouldn't just accept things we are told but rather the facts we discover ourselves.
Like I said earlier, LETS JUST DO GOOD TO OURSELVES. ..WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER. The issue of GOD, satan and creation is too complex and complicated for us to spend our time pondering about in this short lifespan we have. Bro, millions before you have thought about this yet non got any answers and millions after you will.

Truth is, GOD is God all by himself... we are all his creation; he can use us to play ludo or draft if he pleases yet nothing will happen to HIM. He can choose to do whatever he pleases and nobody can do anything to HIM.

If I can advise as gullible as I am, it's good to ask questions but don't dwell on it. No matter what is happening, no matter the pain and hardship we are going through, it should not make us doubt God. As am typing this, I am a graduate with a sound knowledge of what I studied in school through hardship; yet don't even have a job or a place to stay and I'm almost thirty and getting older. Yet I don't doubt GOD. I still fear HIM not because I want a miracle from HIM or anything; but because HE is God and HE is greatly to be feared. .. non can be compared to him.
If I do good today, it's not because I want to go to heaven or that I'm scared of hell... no. I do it to please my conscience and because it is right. Whenever I do wrong I feel bad about it not because a doctrine says so but because my conscience feels bad...

3 Likes

Re: God Cant See The Future. by An2elect2(f): 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pride is all i see in the Op. People like this never learn the deep things of life cos their ego keeps blocking the way
Re: God Cant See The Future. by Niflheim(m): 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
1.God did not warn humans about Hurricane Harvey's day of approach and first targets on land..................................that was the work of advanced scientific instrumentations and satellites!!!

2.When a church is about to be attacked in Northern Nigeria, there is no warning from god!!!

3.God had to test Abraham..............................to find out whether Abraham loved him or not!!!

4.God did not warn christians about the September 11 attacks!!!

No wonder christianity is a religion of failure, because christians are being guided by "a blind-folded individual who is groping around desperately in the dark!!!
Re: God Cant See The Future. by orunto27: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
How does He qualify to be Omega, The End of the World.
Re: God Cant See The Future. by obisco4u: 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
Even Bran Stark has a better idea of of the future than the claims of this imaginary God of thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Cant See The Future. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
obisco4u:
Even Bran Stark the Three Eyed Raven has a better idea of of the future than the claims of this imaginary God of thing.
wink
Re: God Cant See The Future. by HiddenManna(m): 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
mcemmy0z:
heartbroken. Why would God be sorry? Why would God regret he created us, like He didn't know what he was doing before?. If God knows all has most Christians do claim why would God regret what He already know.
Why would God create Hell when he already know you are going to be a chronic sinner right from your birth. like He knew you and everything about you, your limitations and still want to punish you for whom you are.

He has a divine plan for humanity which was why he created us. He never created us for destruction.

Pardon to say, but bring your senses back.

They claim God is love and perfect, if truly God is perfect why would he regret from what He did. That means He made a mistake. How can God's made mistake?

They said He's a jealous God, who is He jealous of, me or you? How can a whole God be jealous?
if we are to say He's jealous of those mini or demigods, who created those gods?

C'est la vie.

We(you) are 'gods'

You're totally acting out of ignorance.

The way you acknowledge God is bizarre. Who can know and understand the hidden things of God? The Bible says "who has known the mind of the Lord, or who can counsel Him?"

"For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of God as the waters cover the sea".
Re: God Cant See The Future. by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 22, 2017
mcemmy0z:

mcemmy0z,

I am sorry that you are going through the confusion stage in religions, but what you do not know is that your journey has just began. The fact that you have noticed the mumbo jumbo means you have awakened from the mind control of the Savior Program, but I must warn you, this is a research that will take you many years if you ask the wrong people about God. I could help you tell you a little I know about god, God, Gods, Lord and Almighty Creator, who I will refuse to call God for obvious reason to me. I prefer the world Primordial Creator. The Primary One.

The Bible and the Koran are two most read books in human history and these books present God as Jehovah (YHWH) and Allah. Do these two names refer to the same Deity ? If you read these books closely, you will notice something not popular between these 2 major religions.

Jehovah and Allah are not the same God according to Colorado Christian University.
http://www.ccu.edu/centennial/2012/05/beware-jehovah-and-allah-are-not-the-same-god/

Now, if and since Jehovah and Allah are not the names of the same Deity, then it therefore means that both religions are worshipping different entities who probably existed in different times in history. So you can see why I am careful with the use of the word God, cos we need to know which God, when making the comparison.

Do not get me wrong, Jehovah and Allah are Gods by their own right, after all they have worshippers on Earth, so what begged the question is, is there a more intelligent God, a Creator all other Gods, gods, humans, animals, plant, etc ? That is the confusion which I need to clear up. It is NOT the same Gods that created the Planets, that created all the species. For example, human beings as we see today, were never the way we look. We are quiet more polished compared to history. So, is it the Gods that created Planet Earth, that also created the human beings. Not quite. He did create the original homo species but other others modified our genes by re-sequencing our DNA to what became our great grand fathers. But are the humans existing in the world today different from our great grand fathers ? Yes, daily, we are being changed to a greater version of ourselves and in the next 100 years, our bodies will be slightly different and we will become more mechanical than biological. The creator wants us to have a different kind of body that can preserve the Soul on Earth for a longer period of time if not for thousands of years per lifetime.

I do not want to write much on my first response, but if you want to know what and who the Creator God is, and how to begin your journey from being Man, to god and proceed to become a God and then you can dine with your Creator and I mean physically and spiritually. Physically is low grade but the Spiritual world is more real than this physical life. It is like comparing Color TV to a holographic 3D simulation. So, Yes you need not go to church or mosque or any worship place to meet this Primordial Creator. Anyone who can sleep, you can think and who can breath can access the Cosmic Consciousness and actually take a look at the Cosmic Computer where your Soul connects your robotic body (cos we are AI of the Gods) to the mainframe via the highest bandwidth of Cosmic Consciousness.

I write from my real experience and if you want to begin the journey without the mistakes which took me about 20yrs of daily research, I do not mind sharing to you, and not to anyone else as the message is not evangelical. In fact, the truth sounds more Science Fiction, programming, spiritual than Religions.

Religious people may never know what God is. It is outside the box of religions, meaning religion is too archaic to totally understand the nature of the Being that created everything from Sound and Light and ofcourse, its thoughtful observation. And the Creator's aim is, and always will be, becoming a greater version of itself in a quest for perfect and reunion.

Jehovah and Allah, are smart, intelligent and inter-dimensional extra-terrestrials. We can call them Gods, they deserve it, but they are not the Primordial Creator but our elder brothers spiritually, but our nemesis physically.
Re: God Cant See The Future. by KunleSteel: 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
This is what I CHOOSE to believe...

The holy scriptures, the eternal God, the fall of man, the plan of redemption, salvation through grace... and other tenets.

Now about the topic... Can God see the future? Yes. However, he has given the power to choose.

An illustration... If you and I stand on the bridge at Oshodi, I know that if you go straight, you will find yourself at Anthony. If you go right, you are heading towards Mushin. If you go left, you are heading towards Ikeja Along. And if you decide to turn back, you are going towards Cele/Mile 2. Now, I DO NOT KNOW the path you are going to take, but I KNOW the destination and potholes of whichever path you choose. Even if I want you to go to Anthony, it is still up to you to choose if you want to go there or not.

HE knows all possible outcomes to each and every action. He doesn't know which action you will take. That is what I CHOOSE to believe.

1 Like

Re: God Cant See The Future. by mcemmy0z: 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
Billyonaire:

mcemmy0z,

I am sorry that you are going through the confusion stage in religions, but what you do not know is that your journey has just began. The fact that you have noticed the mumbo jumbo means you have awakened from the mind control of the Savior Program, but I must warn you, this is a research that will take you many years if you ask the wrong people about God. I could help you tell you a little I know about god, God, Gods, Lord and Almighty Creator, who I will refuse to call God for obvious reason to me. I prefer the world Primordial Creator. The Primary One.

The Bible and the Koran are two most read books in human history and these books present God as Jehovah (YHWH) and Allah. Do these two names refer to the same Deity ? If you read these books closely, you will notice something not popular between these 2 major religions.

Jehovah and Allah are not the same God according to Colorado Christian University.
http://www.ccu.edu/centennial/2012/05/beware-jehovah-and-allah-are-not-the-same-god/

Now, if and since Jehovah and Allah are not the names of the same Deity, then it therefore means that both religions are worshipping different entities who probably existed in different times in history. So you can see why I am careful with the use of the word God, cos we need to know which God, when making the comparison.

Do not get me wrong, Jehovah and Allah are Gods by their own right, after all they have worshippers on Earth, so what begged the question is, is there a more intelligent God, a Creator all other Gods, gods, humans, animals, plant, etc ? That is the confusion which I need to clear up. It is NOT the same Gods that created the Planets, that created all the species. For example, human beings as we see today, were never the way we look. We are quiet more polished compared to history. So, is it the Gods that created Planet Earth, that also created the human beings. Not quite. He did create the original homo species but other others modified our genes by re-sequencing our DNA to what became our great grand fathers. But are the humans existing in the world today different from our great grand fathers ? Yes, daily, we are being changed to a greater version of ourselves and in the next 100 years, our bodies will be slightly different and we will become more mechanical than biological. The creator wants us to have a different kind of body that can preserve the Soul on Earth for a longer period of time if not for thousands of years per lifetime.

I do not want to write much on my first response, but if you want to know what and who the Creator God is, and how to begin your journey from being Man, to god and proceed to become a God and then you can dine with your Creator and I mean physically and spiritually. Physically is low grade but the Spiritual world is more real than this physical life. It is like comparing Color TV to a holographic 3D simulation. So, Yes you need not go to church or mosque or any worship place to meet this Primordial Creator. Anyone who can sleep, you can think and who can breath can access the Cosmic Consciousness and actually take a look at the Cosmic Computer where your Soul connects your robotic body (cos we are AI of the Gods) to the mainframe via the highest bandwidth of Cosmic Consciousness.

I write from my real experience and if you want to begin the journey without the mistakes which took me about 20yrs of daily research, I do not mind sharing to you, and not to anyone else as the message is not evangelical. In fact, the truth sounds more Science Fiction, programming, spiritual than Religions.

Religious people may never know what God is. It is outside the box of religions, meaning religion is too archaic to totally understand the nature of the Being that created everything from Sound and Light and ofcourse, its thoughtful observation. And the Creator's aim is, and always will be, becoming a greater version of itself in a quest for perfect and reunion.

Jehovah and Allah, are smart, intelligent and inter-dimensional extra-terrestrials. We can call them Gods, they deserve it, but they are not the Primordial Creator but our elder brothers spiritually, but our nemesis physically.

thanks for your time in writing out to me.
I know right from the beginning and have this strong feeling that there is one God out there who's greater than all these gods we all worship down here., I have been searching for the truth about this God for many years, sometimes I gave up on the way cause I have no answers for my request. I'm ready to meet this God who's going to accept me irrespective of my believe, thought and knowledge. I know you are out there God .

I'm ready to know him sir, in anyway you can help me I'm really hungry to meet Him ,the Creator of All.
Re: God Cant See The Future. by OtemSapien: 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
None of the gods can see the future all the time. Allah, Yahweh, Vishnu, Moloch, Mazda etc can only see what their capacity can carry.
Re: God Cant See The Future. by ScepticalPyrrho: 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
I just wanted to see the God the op is talking about...

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/09/17 / United Arab Emirates Renames Mosque ‘mary, Mother Of Jesus’. / False Spirits Invade The Church-Kundalini WARNING -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.