Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Don Williams Is Dead - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Don Williams Is Dead (806 Views)

Country Music Icon, Don Williams Is Dead / Country Music Singer, Don Williams Dies At 78 / The Giant Of Country Music, Don Williams Is Dead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Williams Is Dead by ahamonyeka(m): 11:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
Songs
I Believe In You
Especially for You / I Believe in You · 1980
You're My Best Friend
You're My Best Friend · 1975
Tulsa Time
Expressions · 1978
More
Albums
Borrowed Tales
Country Boy
And So It Goes
More
Don Williams - Wikipedia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki › Don_...
Don Williams (May 27, 1939 – September 8, 2017) was an American country singer, songwriter, and ...
Don Williams discography · Amanda
Don Williams, Country's 'Gentle Giant,' Dead at 78 - Rolling Stone
www.rollingstone.com › country › news
2 hours ago · Don Williams, the "Gentle Giant" of country music, has died at 78. ... Don Williams, the Country Music Hall of Fame member whose imposing height and warm, reassuring voice earned him the nickname "Gentle Giant," died Friday, September 8th after a short illness. ... Just one day before he ...
The 15 Best Don Williams Songs (Updated 2017) | Billboard
www.billboard.com › columns › country
2 hours ago · Here's a list of the top 15 best Don Williams songs from his career.
Country Star Don Williams Dead at 78 | Billboard
www.billboard.com › articles › columns
2 hours ago · Texas native Don Williams, who forged his own musical identity in the 1970s with a ...
Don Williams, Singer of Plain-Spoken Country Songs, Dies at 78
https://www.nytimes.com › arts › music
24 minutes ago · Don Williams, a singer of heartfelt country ballads who emerged as one of the biggest ...
Country Music Hall of Famer Don Williams dead at 78
https://www.usatoday.com › 2017/09/08
58 minutes ago · Over the course of his four-decade career, Williams recorded hits like 'Good Ole Boys ...
Don Williams – American Country Music Singer – OFFICIAL WEBSITE
https://www.don-williams.com
If anyone ever needed proof that music is an international language, then they need to look no further than Don Williams. Don picks his ...
Don Williams, Legendary and Unassuming Country Singer ...
variety.com › music › news › don-willia...
43 minutes ago · Don Williams, one of the biggest stars in country music in the mid-1970s through late ...
Next >
Settings Privacy Terms
Don Williams, Legendary and Unassuming Country ...
Newsline · 4 hours ago
>
What a sad day for country music. Don Williams was a legend, and for good reason. So many beautiful songs.
48 minutes ago · Twitter
Re: Don Williams Is Dead by Nbote(m): 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
OMG...!!
Some broken hearts never mend,
Some memories never end,
Some tears will never dry,
My love for you will never die... RIP Gentle Giant

I grew up listening to my dad play his records and his songs stuck ever since most especially Broken Hearts and Listen to the Radio
Re: Don Williams Is Dead by ahamonyeka(m): 11:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
one of my best country musician .the gentle giant.

rest in peace sir.
Re: Don Williams Is Dead by coolcharm(m): 11:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
Country man

May you find rest on the other side of life

1 Like

Re: Don Williams Is Dead by Laryne(m): 11:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
Rest In Peace... no one lives forever.

(1) (Reply)

Reviewing The 'simisola' Album By Simi / Lyrics Of Ek Do Teen Song By Shreya Ghosal Baaghi 2 | Jacqueline / I Need Bloggers With Good Traffic For Paid Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.