Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS (35990 Views)

Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester / Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season / Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by Edenoscar2(m): 10:20am On Sep 09, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Leceister 2 - 0 Chelsea
Let's bet! angry
iffa slap you ehn
Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 09, 2017
lanruz:

Where do you want to put Mane if u give Moses African footballer of the year?

He can have the runner-up position smiley

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by Tolexander: 10:23am On Sep 09, 2017
miremoses:
u don't want him to spoil your bet right grin
bet me?
me don't do betting o!

Chelsea is a potential threat at the top if the table, I don't want them cheesy
Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by brodalikeme(m): 10:25am On Sep 09, 2017
Tolexander:
Victor Moses, though I like you as a good countryman, I don't wish you win today's match.

I smell arsenal, but its not Moses fault na, pray Dangote buys the club very soon so that you can be delivered from your misery
Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by Tolexander: 10:28am On Sep 09, 2017
brodalikeme:

I smell arsenal, but its not Moses fault na, pray Dangote buys the club very soon so that you can be delivered from your misery
you are so far from being right!

Red Devil!
You surely know what that means?
Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 09, 2017
Difficult times for me as a neutral as far as this Chelsea-Leicester match is concerned. Who am I going to be rooting for? Vic Mo's Chelsea or Leicester with the other SE guys?
Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by davidodiba(m): 10:33am On Sep 09, 2017
Tolexander:
Victor Moses, though I like you as a good countryman, I don't wish you win today's match.

Chelsea is a threat at the top of the table.

Bad belle... We go win tongue
Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by Tolexander: 10:34am On Sep 09, 2017
davidodiba:

Bad belle... We go win tongue
Winners Chapel ni!

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by canalily(m): 10:35am On Sep 09, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Leceister 2 - 0 Chelsea
Let's bet! angry
dnt u knw where bet centre isundecided go bet it Asian 0:2
Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by nerodenero: 10:39am On Sep 09, 2017
Moses has EPL title, your Sadio Mane has nothing.
lanruz:

Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by saintkeppy(m): 10:41am On Sep 09, 2017
lanruz:

. As a Man Utd fan, i'm not too sure of Mane winning the AFY crown cos he ain't win anything with Liverpool last season. I think Moses deserves it but that does not take anything away from Mane, he's a good player as well. smiley
Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by nerodenero: 10:42am On Sep 09, 2017
Moses has EPL title, your Sadio Mane has nothing. It would have been better for Mane if he was from Cameroun as AFCON champions but the last time I checked he is from Senegal.
lanruz:

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by proudly9ja(m): 10:48am On Sep 09, 2017
Interesting that they had to fly to Leicester when London is just an hour and half from Leicester.
Given that they probably had to land at EMA, I do not see any saving in terms of time.

Anyways, back to Moses. Good to see you doing well at both club and national levels
Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by NSK4U(m): 10:55am On Sep 09, 2017
booked....

ok.....
Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by Jflex07(m): 10:56am On Sep 09, 2017
How I wish nairaland will always be this way, devoid of tribal sentiments and bashing.. football really brings oneness. Chelsea suppose win, abeg the 1.80 0 odd sweet, make una no spoil my ticket o
Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by adedayourt(m): 11:05am On Sep 09, 2017
Tolexander:

Unfortunately Chelsea already won even bfor stepping into the field tongue tongue tongue
Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by Uyi168: 11:23am On Sep 09, 2017
Dem dea call animal wey get horn,snail self dy show face..dem dy call better players,batsuayi self dy show body..
Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by 8stargeneral: 11:25am On Sep 09, 2017
Chelsea go lose
Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by Tecno66: 11:40am On Sep 09, 2017
This guy is better off as a striker.
ChangeIsCostant:
Chelsea's stars enjoyed a brief flight on Friday as the club took the unusual step of travelling to their away game at Leicester via aeroplane. Eden Hazard, Michy Batshuayi, Victor Moses and Co posed for photos on board the chartered jet as the squad prepared for take-off.

Chelsea have chosen to fly to Leicester ahead of Saturday's Premier League clash - despite just 102 miles separating Stamford Bridge and the King Power Stadium.

Chelsea are set to welcome Hazard back into the fold with the Belgian in contention to feature for his club for the first time this season.

Hazard played twice for Belgium over the international break and has been training with the Chelsea first team after recovering from a fractured ankle suffered in June.

It means Antonio Conte has a full squad to choose from - with new signings Danny Drinkwater and Davide Zappacosta in contention to make their Chelsea debuts.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/victor-moses-reunites-teammates-chelsea-fly-stars-leicester-photos.html
Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by horlakunle25(m): 11:40am On Sep 09, 2017
richidinho:
They will still loose the match
guy abeg! U don watch d match b4?
Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by adelumolo(m): 11:50am On Sep 09, 2017
miremoses:
u don't want him to spoil your bet right grin
I like your sense of humor
Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by jelel6: 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
nerodenero:
African Footballer of the year loading...cheesygrin.

mane says hi cool
nerodenero:

mane says hi
Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by Laproxzy: 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
yeah chelsea are favourite to win but the match may likely end draw
Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by Caseless: 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
nerodenero:
that CAF might consider Aubameyang ahead of him, but he's more qualified considering his exploits at Chelsea and the National team in the year under review.
Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
lanruz:

I wonder o
Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by deodonna14(m): 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
Tolexander:

kai no cut my game o
Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by shedy03(m): 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
nice one
Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by kenny5811(m): 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
Tolexander:

...... Manchester United fan spotted...... i'm glad u got some fear, mayb respect 4 za bluz...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. / Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu / ‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.