Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Newborn Baby Abandoned By Mother In Delta, Found By The Roadside This Morning - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Newborn Baby Abandoned By Mother In Delta, Found By The Roadside This Morning (18394 Views)

Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body / 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa / Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned By Mother In Delta, Found By The Roadside This Morning by emmabest2000(m): 10:52am On Sep 09, 2017
echobazz:
The mother was actually careless having sex, which resulted to her caring less for the Baby.

Life is indeed wicked. undecided

Life is not wicked
But some people are wicked ...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned By Mother In Delta, Found By The Roadside This Morning by londoner: 10:53am On Sep 09, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

How can a woman do a thing like this?

I thought women were kind and softhearted, why are women becoming so away from humanity... cry

What were the circumstances of the pregnancy?

If it is as a result of a rape especially incestuous I can totally understand that she may not want to abort her child but also feels she can't keep it. I agree she should not have left the baby in such a dangerous place but maybe left it outside a church/mosque or hospital.

There is also the father.....

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned By Mother In Delta, Found By The Roadside This Morning by azimibraun: 10:54am On Sep 09, 2017
I blame the government.. put a permanent price tag of 100k and allow Nigerians report girls who were publicly pregnant and after9 months nobody can account for the babies. You will see a swift change. Your best friend will be interested in the money, the nurse who delivered you will be interested, the guy who got the lady impregnated will be interested, anybody who by any means know a lady is pregnant will monitor her for the first one year after pregnancy to see if anything happened to the baby. 100k and I wll make 1 million in one week. Them full the town wey I dey live plenty.

2 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned By Mother In Delta, Found By The Roadside This Morning by charleskl(m): 10:54am On Sep 09, 2017
emmayayodeji:
But you can open your leg for a man to cum inside

See your life
cum inside and do what?
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned By Mother In Delta, Found By The Roadside This Morning by deebrain(m): 11:01am On Sep 09, 2017
While a man will jealously guard anything he went through pain to get, to the point of death, a woman, as we see today, doesn't mind.

If you tried to terminate the child, and it refused to die, is it not a pointer that something greater than your mistakes, is coming to favour you?

Wicked generation.

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned By Mother In Delta, Found By The Roadside This Morning by emmayayodeji(m): 11:03am On Sep 09, 2017
charleskl:
cum inside and do what?

Cum inside and Cum inside grin
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned By Mother In Delta, Found By The Roadside This Morning by lilyheaven: 11:05am On Sep 09, 2017
Tolexander:
and it is worse, to terminate the life.
That baby is cute! Can I have the baby for myself.
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned By Mother In Delta, Found By The Roadside This Morning by Zeze06(m): 11:07am On Sep 09, 2017
Under no circumstances would this action be justified...

londoner:

What were the circumstances of the pregnancy?

If it is as a result of a rape especially incestuous I can totally understand that she may not want to abort her child but also feels she can't keep it. I agree she should not have left the baby in such a dangerous place but maybe left it outside a church/mosque or hospital.

There is also the father.....

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned By Mother In Delta, Found By The Roadside This Morning by mannymie01: 11:12am On Sep 09, 2017
heartless mother
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned By Mother In Delta, Found By The Roadside This Morning by MrDoGood(m): 11:13am On Sep 09, 2017
I won't go on swearing for the mom.
Someone please give me the orphanage address..... I need to keep tabs with the little girl �.......

I love girl child!
Wao so cute
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned By Mother In Delta, Found By The Roadside This Morning by dangotesmummy: 11:14am On Sep 09, 2017
baski92:
Some girls are just too stup!d, why carry the belle for 9 month when you no say you go still end up dumping the baby inside bush. most girls don't think before taking any action
speak for your mom first.

If she had aborted you we won't be reading this thrash undecided
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned By Mother In Delta, Found By The Roadside This Morning by baski92(m): 11:17am On Sep 09, 2017
dangotesmummy:
speak for your mom first.

If she had aborted you we won't be reading this thrash undecided
tell me say you never do am before and go delete my acount

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned By Mother In Delta, Found By The Roadside This Morning by bleskid: 11:17am On Sep 09, 2017
GibsonB:
Dear Women if you know you can't take care of baby why allow the man to pour his milk in you! Just this early morning an abandoned little baby has been taken to an orphanage home in Delta, as she was found by the road side in Owhelogbo, Ozoro, a town in Delta state..

The baby was found this early morning 5am..How Cruel!

see more below!

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/09/newborn-baby-abandoned-by-mom-found-by.html

u dont know to broadcast news it is male or female child?
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned By Mother In Delta, Found By The Roadside This Morning by aladdin001(m): 11:19am On Sep 09, 2017
Its hard to find really reasonable pple these days. All of you just come here blasting the mother as if u actually know wat transpired from the point conception to the delivery and even the point of finding the baby. U don't even know if the real mother is still alive or if she's ok or she was kidnapped n d baby dropped or it was a rape case which got outta hand after she gav birth. The story cld just b anything... Don't come here condemning d mother u Neva knew like u r god or something
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned By Mother In Delta, Found By The Roadside This Morning by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 09, 2017
Cute baby kiss

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned By Mother In Delta, Found By The Roadside This Morning by aladdin001(m): 11:29am On Sep 09, 2017
GibsonB:
Dear Women if you know you can't take care of baby why allow the man to pour his milk in you! Just this early morning an abandoned little baby has been taken to an orphanage home in Delta, as she was found by the road side in Owhelogbo, Ozoro, a town in Delta state..

The baby was found this early morning 5am..How Cruel!

see more below!

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/09/newborn-baby-abandoned-by-mom-found-by.html

Mr @op if ur facts r true about wat transpired, u cant use such words cos u were nt there when the sex happned. It cld b rape or something worse.
And if the facts from our brainless op is true then she's more human to have intensionally dropped the baby where pole wld find it n take it rather than wipe its life in secret like most hypocrites wld hav done .

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned By Mother In Delta, Found By The Roadside This Morning by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 09, 2017
plz gv me ds baby....so cute
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned By Mother In Delta, Found By The Roadside This Morning by londoner: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2017
Zeze06:
Under no circumstances would this action be justified...

If a girl was raped by her own father or brother but could not bring herself to kill her child I can understand her giving birth and then giving her baby up or even leaving the baby at a hospital. Not leaving it on the express way though, I did say she should not have left it in a dangerous place in my previous post.

2 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned By Mother In Delta, Found By The Roadside This Morning by londoner: 11:56am On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=aladdin001 post=60281947]Its hard to find really reasonable pple these days. All of you just come here blasting the mother as if u actually know wat transpired from the point conception to the delivery and even the point of finding the baby. U don't even know if the real mother is still alive or if she's ok or she was kidnapped n d baby dropped or it was a rape case which got outta hand after she gav birth. The story cld just b anything... Don't come here condemning d mother u Neva knew like u r god or something [/quote

Very true

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned By Mother In Delta, Found By The Roadside This Morning by kev123(m): 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2017
person wen God create abandon dis fine baby...
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned By Mother In Delta, Found By The Roadside This Morning by dingbang(m): 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
There is something I observed.. Nobody is blaming the man...

This is to tell ladies to stop loitering around irresponsible guys.. Date men who are financially stable.. Stop bleeping university dudes and touts
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned By Mother In Delta, Found By The Roadside This Morning by SUNDICOS(m): 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
Still alive?
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned By Mother In Delta, Found By The Roadside This Morning by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
She tried by not killing the child.

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned By Mother In Delta, Found By The Roadside This Morning by Coldberg: 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
cheesy cheesy
emmayayodeji:
But you can open your leg for a man to cum inside

See your life
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned By Mother In Delta, Found By The Roadside This Morning by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

How can a woman do a thing like this?

I thought women were kind and softhearted, why are women becoming so away from humanity... cry
lol....kind and softhearted like diezani, patience jonathan and jezebel
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned By Mother In Delta, Found By The Roadside This Morning by sweetestever(f): 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
gush this baby is so cute.
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned By Mother In Delta, Found By The Roadside This Morning by Omojudy: 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
azimibraun:
I blame the government.. put a permanent price tag of 100k and allow Nigerians report girls who were publicly pregnant and after9 months nobody can account for the babies. You will see a swift change. Your best friend will be interested in the money, the nurse who delivered you will be interested, the guy who got the lady impregnated will be interested, anybody who by any means know a lady is pregnant will monitor her for the first one year after pregnancy to see if anything happened to the baby. 100k and I wll make 1 million in one week. Them full the town wey I dey live plenty.
Why not making women have right to drop new borns at designated places legally like it is done in some countries?

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned By Mother In Delta, Found By The Roadside This Morning by dialoaded(m): 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned By Mother In Delta, Found By The Roadside This Morning by londoner: 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
Omojudy:

Why not making women have right to drop new borns at designated places legally like it is done in some countries?

Or at the baby's father's house.

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned By Mother In Delta, Found By The Roadside This Morning by londoner: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
Omojudy:

I would agree 100% with this, but because of the very evil minds of some Nigerians they are bound to infiltrate that system for unmentionable things.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Kidnap: Court Grants Ameerah Sufyan Bail. / Pickpocketing Is More Lucrative Than Auto Engineering - Suspect / Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.