Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

“I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner (50182 Views)

Anna Banner Stuns In New Makeup Photos / Anna Banner Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today / Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by tossie101(f): 11:39am On Sep 09, 2017
undecided-
Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by okenwaa(m): 11:39am On Sep 09, 2017
Hmmm....Anna canvassing for votes in the upcoming election for Flavours ring.

ANNA 10-0 OKAGBUE

But you never talk wetin u love,na him....

1)Egg plant
2)Money or
3)Muscle and akpu obi u love sef?
Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by cristianisraeli: 11:40am On Sep 09, 2017
“I was demoralised. I was finished! I was frustrated! My parents were disgusted at my sight. It was my cross, so I had to carry it. I decided I was going to keep the baby even if I wasn’t married. It turned out to be the best decision I have made. I am not saying it is good to get pregnant at a young age and have a baby but whatever choices you make, you need to know there are consequences and you have to get ready to face the consequences. I was ready to face mine and I will not advise anybody to get pregnant at a young age. But if you get pregnant, abortion is not the next step.”

1 Like

Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by muller101(m): 11:40am On Sep 09, 2017
Liar
Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by Aivy5(m): 11:41am On Sep 09, 2017
I quite agree wif d lady tho......b ready to man up,face d consequences of ur actions....buh dat part u said u ain't jealous c'mon....even a mad man knows dats a lie

2 Likes

Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by banom(m): 11:44am On Sep 09, 2017
achara ugo nwanyi. nwa bu ugegbe oyibo

1 Like

Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by Misslynx(f): 11:46am On Sep 09, 2017
Boyfriend snatcher
Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by Bonejr(m): 11:50am On Sep 09, 2017
9jakohai:
You are in love with a man who

1.Had sex with you but is not prepared to deal with the consequences

2.Had sex with you, but did not love you enough to at least inform your parents about his intentions toward you.

3.Got you pregnant, and then went on to get another girl pregnant, while still claiming he loved you.(INfact the writing was on the wall).

4.Got you pregnant, despite the fact that our society looks down on unmarred women...yet the guy you love was not man enough to protect you from the consequences of being an unmarried mum

5.Had sex with a man who was not ready to marry you. He fooled you because he wanted cheap something.

6.Had a child who will never know the father well well. And let me be serious.....kids need a dad and a mum. I know my dad and mum are not perfect, but I am thankful that they got married before I and my sibs came along....and at least most of the time, I got to see both of them every evening after the day's work.

Girl, you are being taken for a ride. You are in love with a player. And if you insist on following him, you will be like the fly that followed the corpse into the grave.

Grow up, Ms Banner.
Please go and tell her am sure she's not on nl to see this
Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by chukzyfcbb: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2017
Just look at her. after misbehaving they now want to leech on someone's emotion forming youth empowerment. That's the height of her insecurity, You can't deal with the fact that you messed up and so seeking a youth empowerment programme where u can pour out your frustrations.

Will u get inside, nansense

2 Likes

Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by bigpicture001: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2017
I laff wen I hear gals talk abt luv...really,no one luvs anyone..what gals really luv us someone who has money..period!

1 Like

Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 09, 2017
9jakohai:

2.Had sex with you, but did not love you enough to at least inform your parents about his intentions toward you.

3.Got you pregnant, and then went on to get another girl pregnant, while still claiming he loved you.(INfact the writing was on the wall).

4.Got you pregnant, despite the fact that our society looks down on unmarred women...yet the guy you love was not man enough to protect you from the consequences of being an unmarried mum

5.Had sex with a man who was not ready to marry you. He fooled you because he wanted cheap something.

6.Had a child who will never know the father well well. And let me be serious.....kids need a dad and a mum. I know my dad and mum are not perfect, but I am thankful that they got married before I and my sibs came along....and at least most of the time, I got to see both of them every evening after the day's work.

Girl, you are being taken for a ride. You are in love with a player. And if you insist on following him, you will be like the fly that followed the corpse into the grave.

Grow up, Ms Banner.
its u who need some growing up..
Typical nigerian mentality.
Smh

1 Like

Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by temptnow: 11:54am On Sep 09, 2017
goingape1:
fishbrain women
said by you that calls his name ape.! Shameless goat

1 Like

Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by Antoeni(m): 11:58am On Sep 09, 2017
Then get pregnant again
Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by goingape1: 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
temptnow:
said by you that calls his name ape.! Shameless goat

Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by safarigirl(f): 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
9jakohai:

Grow up, Ms Banner.
you don't even know the facts ofv the case, but you want to judge undecided

Your number 1 is incorrect. How can you say he wasn't ready to deal with the consequences? Is the child not the consequeneces? Did he ask her yo abort? Is he not providing for the child financially and emotionally? He spends ample time with his daughters and makes sure they bond as sisters. That is a man who was ready for consequences of sex. He did not bail on mother or daughter

Point 2 is silly. I refuse to address it

Point 3 is bollocks. Flavour did not go on to have another child with another woman. Anna's daughter is his SECOND and LAST child. The other woman in question had her baby before Anna did. So, that is an invalid point

Point 6 is another silly point. That girl knows her father well and good because, as said in pont 1, he spends ample time with her. Her mother spends time with her and sometimes Flavor and Anna spent time with herd as a family.

Your case would be thrown out of any competent court if these were your arguments. You need to make proper research before you post unverified points on the internet.....that girl has more of a working family than most kids in homes where the parents are married.

Marriage does not always mean the family goals and a child's needs are met.

7 Likes

Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by Caseless: 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
UnknownT:
She is under this category , so I have no comment
I belong to one too but you can advice me even though I'll throw it back at you.
Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by Ugosample(m): 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
I thought flavour was in a serious relationship with Sandra when you were sleeping with him as a side chick.

You can continue to deceive yourself
Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by grandstar(m): 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
She has a beautiful soul. God bless her
Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by highness25(m): 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
ogashman:
why won't u still love him after all his money
is he the richest man in the world? people needs to be true to themselves.
Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by frubben(m): 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
I pity guys that hustle women insttead of cash, dis babe is OK with flavour having other baby mama cos flavour is okay pocket wise.

Leave all does love taallk, thats money speaking.

Ask annie she go tell u
Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by ivolt: 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
I pity any man who finally settles with Anna, he
will always be a second fiddle to the prince charming, flavour.
Bathed in insecurity and low self-esteem.

1 Like

Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by riyanxeally(f): 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
byatch ure a gold digger plain n simple stead of u to move on n shut up trap hole...common shame u no get...how inhumane after hurting another woman wen u knew she was carrying flavours child...n thy ve dated for a long time...u went cuz hes rich n made decided u must ve him to urself...wat in dis wrld made u think he didn't marry d beautiful sandra okagbue n he ll marry you....women re their own virus....as fr flavour obviously chopped n cleaned mouth...same shit happened wt tuface he stll ended up wt d one wt him wen he was stll coming up not d diamond digging byatch....
Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by riyanxeally(f): 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
its d reverse shes d one thats second fiddle after sandra
Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by Ugosample(m): 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
riyanxeally:
byatch ure a gold digger plain n simple stead of u to move on n shut up trap hole...common shame u no get...how inhumane after hurting another woman wen u knew she was carrying flavours child...n thy ve dated for a long time...u went cuz hes rich n made decided u must ve him to urself...wat in dis wrld made u think he didn't marry d beautiful sandra okagbue n he ll marry you....women re their own virus....as fr flavour obviously chopped n cleaned mouth...same shit happened wt tuface he stll ended up wt d one wt him wen he was stll coming up not d diamond digging byatch....

Don't mind the girl
Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by contactikenna(m): 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
Y will u not still love him, is it not flavour again...
Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by leesha(f): 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
PanickMode:
Who has that #200 meme? Give this chick to go an buy sense

1 Like

Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by Tobium1(m): 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
Mark my words, flavour will marry the woman that gives him a male child. So for now he will hit on them loose girls till he gets what he wants

2 Likes

Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by mike4real2(m): 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
Mr Flavor, can you do us a favour and marry this gel?
Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by haykes(m): 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
Story story
Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ode, no grain of sense.

I pity your life.

Don't move on you hear?
Keep on dreaming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment / Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] / Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.