Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest (54004 Views)

'Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon' - Ikpeazu / Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

igbos are not born lightskinned..many of them are even blacker than other africans when they dont bleach....

they have mental issues..

i noticed that whites like hanging around with igbos,because they can be easily manipulated....

Seems you are jealous that whites hang around with Igbos because they look fresh like African Americans.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by fk001(m): 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
lionjungle3000:

Yes...

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by belindar: 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
Even you can't call on your common governor at your backyard , you are calling on United Nations far away in America.
Nothing will happen if your son is re-arrested. Nigeria is bigger than anybody.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Benoxvals(m): 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

look at cownunu very well and tell me he is a complete black man....

no complete black man look like kanu..

compare its father with him,and tell me he his realy black...

look at the skin of his father....what happened to cownunus skin...

if it was still in europe,i would say,okay,too little sun...

but he is already 2years in nigeria and it still looks like this??...

they dont have sun in umuahia,abi?...

or you wan tell me,cownunu dey bleach its skin..?

I weep for your generation.

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by tsdarkside(m): 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
lionjungle3000:

There is a big difference between Igbo and Yorubaa appearance...big difference. Yorubaas look like South Sudanese and Northern Kenyans...with dark blue color also known as "jet black"

rubbish....

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by MEILYN(m): 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
Stingman:

Most Igbos are light skinned...you can face the lagoon if the pain is too much for you to bear. Have these ones as refreshment..for your pained soul.
When I see a fair Yoruba person, I always see red skin and black and white legs. Hahaha, I'm not Igbo but it's a known fact that Yorubas bleach their skin just to look fair like Igalas and Igbos. grin

4 Likes

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Csavourcakes(f): 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2017
Igbos are sincerely Beautiful. No doubt

4 Likes

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ikio:
people like u are who we call kids becos u knw notin abt politics arresting kanu will cause civil unrest u better pray 4 ur nation instead of typing rubbish on social media, the case is in court then why re-arrest him when u didn't arrest arewa youths despite the state government ordering there arrest?
Which civil unrest? Where did you heard that word from?
Who is KANU,which part of the country will the unrest take place?

Asari dokubo was arrested as a leader of a well founded militia, yet nothing happened.

El zazaki is locked up yet nothing happened.

Ogoni nine were executed, nothing happened.

Dasuki was arrest and docked,nothing happened.

Who the hell is kalu,kalu is worshipped by people with low self esteem like you and yours.

Watch it,the idiot called kalu will go to jail yet nothing will happened.

Any idiot that try rubbish will be crushed.

4 Likes

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
belindar:
Even you can't call on your common governor at your backyard , you are calling on United Nations far away in America.
Nothing will happen if your son is re-arrested. Nigeria is bigger than anybody.
Stop typing rubbish on social media, Nigeria is a great country killed by our leaders.FG re-arresting him is a bad move that threaten us all, did they arrest arewa youths?

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by MEILYN(m): 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

bleacheeeeeeeeeeed....bring another argument...we all know una like bleaching una skins...

i know the igbos own the bleaching products industry in nigeria.....
No oo, it's the Yorubas who are known for bleaching. Your actors and actresses have multicolored skins. I have never seen a naturally fair Yoruba person, I swear I have been trying to find one. All I see is red skin, which is as a result of bleaching.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by 111jideofor: 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
May thunder striker anyone who said nigeria is not negotiable,

These are the questions I want all these monkeys and baboons to answer.. Definitely, let's assumed that the real London Base Buhari is Back to The Zoo and decided to Address Nigerians (Not Biafrans).

Why did he only tackle the issues of Biafrans and reminding us his Discussion with Ojukwu?

Because Ojukwu is no longer alive that's why he lied against him, why didn't he trash the case of poverty in Nigeria?

Why didn't he addressed the case of Boko Haram insurgency?,What about the Fulani herdsmen killing people everywhere? Where is the Nigerian 2015, 2016, 2017 Budget?

Did he say anything about the Igbo war song that Northerners were chanting?

What About the Igbo Quit Notice Issued by Arewa Youths?

Why didn't he tell the world the name of his sickness that kept him away from the zoo for 104 days?. Why didn't any one questioned him or interview him after he must have used the brains of gullible Nigerians to drink Garri

This is a simple prove to tell you that this Robotic President was programmed to unleash this garbage he did today just to instigate fear in Biafrans but little did he know that our formidability is non-negotiable!!.

My dear gentle man can u cover pregnancy I will leave u to answer that but I have questions for u.
1. Why is it that international air ports in the entire eastern region not working ?.
2. Why is it that all the sea ports in the eastern region not working ?.
3. Why should I have 280 score in jamb to study a particular course in the university why so one from the north will have 80 and given admission in the same course.
4. Why will some protesters be protected and others are attacked .
5. Why must I travel out of the eastern region before I can prepare my travel documents.
6. Why is it that in the military someone from the north will always be promoted to head those with superior papers just because they are from the east .
7. Have u seen a northern graduate riding keke .
8. Why does the government make economic laws that will always kill business activities in the east.
9. Why are we forced to live together against our will?. Nigeria is not nonnegotiable this is a hate speech and an act of terrorism.
Do not be deceive! Buhari is dead and buried!!. We are stopping at Nothing until Biafra is Restored. As simple as that.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by bolubillionaire(m): 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
You Igbos always jump and say that the arewa youths were not arrested for their threats.... Well was Apostle Johnson Suleman arrested for saying that fulanis should be killed... NO!
So I dont see what the problem is.

The late Nnamdi and others fought for our Independence without insulting, threatening or Belittling the British Government and Yet they suceeded, they were very intelectual and they achieved their goals without bloodshed.

Its time for u Igbos to change tactics, its time to play smart...
U cant win the Nigerian Government with this your approach. You cant keep showing this level of impunity and think that heads wont roll.

THERE IS A BETTER WAY!!!

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by tsdarkside(m): 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ikio:
people like u are who we call kids becos u knw notin abt politics arresting kanu will cause civil unrest u better pray 4 ur nation instead of typing rubbish on social media, the case is in court then why re-arrest him when u didn't arrest arewa youths despite the state government ordering there arrest?

wait a minute...it seems you people are forgeting that kanu was released under the condition of bail..

kanu is practicaly still a prisoner....

2 Likes

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
AntiIPOB:

Asari dokubo was arrested as a leader of a well founded militia, yet nothing happened.

Who the hell is kalu,kalu is worshipped by people with low self esteem like you and yours.

Watch it,the idiot called will go to jail yet nothing will happened.

U did not answered my question why did fg did not arrested arewa youths? i wil answer your question when u ar done wif mine.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by ofuonyebi: 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
A good father teaches his son how to fear GOD by obeying the laws of the land and not constituting himself as criminal

BUT an arrogant father leads his children through the path of destruction even against his country..

2 Likes

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by tsdarkside(m): 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
lionjungle3000:

Seems you are jealous that whites hang around with Igbos because they look fresh like African Americans.

kikikikiki... grin

you realy think all blacks admire whites??...kikikikikikiki.. grin...

you funny... grin

2 Likes

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by tsdarkside(m): 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
Benoxvals:

I weep for your generation.

weep for your self...your weeps dont put food on my table daily...

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ikio:
Stop typing rubbish on social media, Nigeria is a great country killed by our leaders.FG re-arresting him is a bad move that threaten us all, did they arrest arewa youths?
They should arrest arewa youth on what charges?

Arewa youths only acts based on the hate speech Nnamdi kalu was spreading, and after much begging by the elders in igbo land that still get sense,they withdrew the quits notice,is there any other thing they have done?

Is arewa youths on bail and violate same?

2 Likes

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Tecno66: 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
Youngadvocate:

http://sunnewsonline.com/nnamdi-kanus-father-raises-the-alarm-fg-wants-to-kill-my-son/
Truth is bitter. There are conditions attached to this bail and this guy and his lawyers signed that they agree. If these conditions are broken, what follows next is as expected. QED.

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by tsdarkside(m): 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
Csavourcakes:
Igbos are sincerely Beautiful. No doubt

after bleaching their skins,you mean..
the funny part is they would still look the same even without bleaching their skins...
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

wait a minute...it seems you people are forgeting that kanu was released under the condition of bail..

kanu is practicaly still a prisoner....
u just said it, the case is in court and e may go to jail if found guilt, FG rearresting will lead to killing of innocent people they knw it but they don't care.
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by lastmaster(m): 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:
bleacheeeeeeeeeeed....bring another argument...we all know una like bleaching una skins...

i know the igbos own the bleaching products industry in nigeria.....
Who bleach reach the Skull Miners and hydraulic soup eaters
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

kikikikiki... grin

you realy think all blacks admire whites??...kikikikikikiki.. grin...

you funny... grin

Just imagine mentality of an Igbo boy. grin
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ikio:
U did not answered my question why did fg did not arrested arewa youths? i wil answer your question when u ar done wif mine.
And I asked you,what offence has area youths commit?

Is arewa youths on bail?

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

not realy..i have met igbos that look like hausas but they are igbos...

and what is this fasination about lightskin that you people have anyways...

i dont get it... undecided

Naturally, people hate what they don't understand. wink
You are not to blame

2 Likes

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by tsdarkside(m): 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ikio:
u just said it, the case is in court and e may go to jail if found guilt, FG rearresting will lead to killing of innocent people they knw it but they don't care.

they are realy forgeting that cownunu is not realy free..

i wonder..........am baffled that a ol tribe can easily lie to themselfs just like that and forget facts....

2 Likes

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
Youngadvocate:

http://sunnewsonline.com/nnamdi-kanus-father-raises-the-alarm-fg-wants-to-kill-my-son/

The only thing that will happen is that innocent civilians will die.

That is all.
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by AWOisaCOWARD: 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
AntiIPOB:

Watch it,the idiot called kalu will go to jail yet nothing will happened.

You have only told the world how useless Nigeria has been.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by tsdarkside(m): 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
mykl01:

Naturally, people hate what they don't understand. wink
You are not to blame

then try to explain it for me...

what is all this lightskin histeria all abut?....
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
111jideofor:
May thunder striker anyone who said nigeria is not negotiable,

These are the questions I want all these monkeys and baboons to answer.. Definitely, let's assumed that the real London Base Buhari is Back to The Zoo and decided to Address Nigerians (Not Biafrans).

Why did he only tackle the issues of Biafrans and reminding us his Discussion with Ojukwu?

Because Ojukwu is no longer alive that's why he lied against him, why didn't he trash the case of poverty in Nigeria?

Why didn't he addressed the case of Boko Haram insurgency?,What about the Fulani herdsmen killing people everywhere? Where is the Nigerian 2015, 2016, 2017 Budget?

Did he say anything about the Igbo war song that Northerners were chanting?

What About the Igbo Quit Notice Issued by Arewa Youths?

Why didn't he tell the world the name of his sickness that kept him away from the zoo for 104 days?. Why didn't any one questioned him or interview him after he must have used the brains of gullible Nigerians to drink Garri

This is a simple prove to tell you that this Robotic President was programmed to unleash this garbage he did today just to instigate fear in Biafrans but little did he know that our formidability is non-negotiable!!.

My dear gentle man can u cover pregnancy I will leave u to answer that but I have questions for u.
1. Why is it that international air ports in the entire eastern region not working ?.
2. Why is it that all the sea ports in the eastern region not working ?.
3. Why should I have 280 score in jamb to study a particular course in the university why so one from the north will have 80 and given admission in the same course.
4. Why will some protesters be protected and others are attacked .
5. Why must I travel out of the eastern region before I can prepare my travel documents.
6. Why is it that in the military someone from the north will always be promoted to head those with superior papers just because they are from the east .
7. Have u seen a northern graduate riding keke .
8. Why does the government make economic laws that will always kill business activities in the east.
9. Why are we forced to live together against our will?. Nigeria is not nonnegotiable this is a hate speech and an act of terrorism.
Do not be deceive! Buhari is dead and buried!!. We are stopping at Nothing until Biafra is Restored. As simple as that.

The reason you cannot go to the university is your grammar. grin is terrible.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
AntiIPOB:
They should arrest arewa youth on what charges?

Arewa youths only acts based on the hate speech Nnamdi kalu was spreading, and after much begging by the elders in igbo land that still get sense,they withdrew the quits notice,is there any other thing they have done?

Is arewa youths on bail and violate same?
Lolz..Nigeria my country, threatening to commit genocide is not wrong. just tell me FG don't want them arrested. Maybe u should know osama bin laden threaten to kill all americans if they don't leave the middle east years before e did 9/11. isil boss threaten all americans too and now we have isil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by luluman: 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
smartty68:
There's nothing as good as having a father's/family support especially when you're fighting for the benefits of the common.

Tuale Baba
Just as there's nothing as dumb as not knowing the consequences of some action & not knowing when to back out.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / Obituary: Don’t Harm Our Son, Omatseye’s Family Pleads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.