Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

I Caught My Husband Red Handed - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Husband Red Handed (64871 Views)

She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. / I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
Daeylar:

This is nice to see

Ah shocked shocked has it reached that level. shocked

Free, u won't understand. These cheats can just kill the humanity in you..

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Myself2(m): 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
myking95:

U are a terrible person.. ..so she should put her life at risk ba?. You will rather she allows that young innocent man to make the mistake of his life and marry a LovePeddler? Maybe u are morally bankrupt like that LovePeddler. Persons like you are the problems on earth.

Thunder fire your landlord there, na your mama be morally bankrupt.
Wetin concern me with any young man engaged to the OPs lover ,did you see anywhere I mentioned any such person (in any case the guy may just be as bad as the OP or as she has painted her husband to be,or is it because no one has come to nairaland with crocodile tears with a similar long story like that of the OP to convince dolts like you the guy cheated on them??) So how dare you ignoramus make such an outlandish and definitive statement that the guy is innocent )
That said, may I remind you that in my former post on this topic,my focus was just the OP and the way she handled her suspicion of her husband's alleged infidelity,when it was still at the stage of allegation,which unfortunately the OP mishandled and allowed to degenerate .
If you were not so blinded by your desire to jump on the bandwagon of people patting the OP on the back without taking time to critically examine the demerits of her actions AS IT AFFECTS HER HUSBAND AND FAMILY,you won't come here and seek to pontificate to me when in essence you're just spewing ignorant and moronic bunkum. Idiocy must be the stock in trade of your obviously ill-educated,ill-mannered,ill-bred and and intellectually emasculated family.
So I say may a rabid mad he goat urinate in that your dirty mouth you used in addressing me in that condescending manner
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by nefertitiram: 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
lxvi8xii:

Will you keep following ur husband bumper to bumper to work, to the car wash, to every occasion? If he wants to cheat he will. Live ur life

No. Its not about his cheating, it is about giving room for temptation. Because when the shit hits the Fab, they will now blame you for not following him when he was transferred. But even if he cheats eventually, he is the he-goat and nobody will blame you
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
Myself2:

Thunder fire your landlord there, na your mama be morally bankrupt.
Wetin concern me with any young man engaged to the OPs lover ,did you see anywhere I mentioned any such person (in any case the guy may just be as bad as the OP or as she has painted her husband to be,or is it because no one has come to nairaland with crocodile tears with a similar long story like that of the OP to convince dolts like you the guy cheated on them??) So how dare you ignoramus make such an outlandish and definitive statement that the guy is innocent )
That said, may I remind you that in my former post on this topic,my focus was just the OP and the way she handled her suspicion of her husband's alleged infidelity,when it was still at the stage of allegation,which unfortunately the OP mishandled and allowed to degenerate .
If you were not so blinded by your desire to jump on the bandwagon of people patting the OP on the back without taking time to critically examine the demerits of her actions AS IT AFFECTS HER HUSBAND AND FAMILY,you won't come here and seek to pontificate to me when in essence you're just spewing ignorant and moronic bunkum. Idiocy must be the stock in trade of your obviously ill-educated,ill-mannered,ill-bred and and intellectually emasculated family.
So I say may a rabid mad he goat urinate in that your dirty mouth you used in addressing me in that condescending manner

Ur mother should have aborted you. For not commitng that neccesary evil.. .she will have to endure the pain of watching you frustrated fool become the devil's Gay harlot. Your way of life is not my concern.. .keep supporting evil.. .i know your end. By the way insult my mama all u want, even d devil does so to Jesus, doesn't take nothing from his glory......the barking of a rabid dog doesn't change the fact that my mother is an awesome woman. Continue your ways and go straight Keely to be the devil's gay LovePeddler.
A note of warning though, keep your faith far from me, let me not speed up your hopeless doom loop you call a life.
I have come to accept that the awesomeness and beauty of life has to be balanced by filth and scum like you, so I won't take offence. Play your role well, eternal loser.

By the way, I don't have a landlord, I'm in early twenties and have properties to my name. Your dad either should have worked harder or he realized that scum like u is not worth it so he didn't bother.. If it's the latter, your father must have been a very wise man.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Myself2(m): 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
myking95:

Ur mother should have aborted you. For not commitng that neccesary evil.. .she will have to endure the pain of watching you frustrated fool become the devil's Gay harlot. Your way of life is not my concern.. .keep supporting evil.. .i know your end. By the way insult my mama all u want, even d devil does so to Jesus, doesn't take nothing from his glory......the barking of a rabid dog doesn't change the fact that my mother is an awesome woman. Continue your ways and go straight Keely to be the devil's gay LovePeddler.
A note of warning though, keep your faith far from me, let me not speed up your hopeless doom loop you call a life.
I have come to accept that the awesomeness and beauty of life has to be balanced by filth and scum like you, so I won't take offence. Play your role well, eternal loser.

By the way, I don't have a landlord, I'm in early twenties and have properties to my name. Your dad either should have worked harder or he realized that scum like u is not worth it so he didn't bother.. If it's the latter, your father must have been a very wise man.

Oh you're still there.Now I will deal ruthlessly with your father, tomorrow as soon as he resumes at my house to wash my toilet,I know what I will do to him.
Meanwhile you really are a degenerate asswipe, you are so idiotically opinionated that you think you are always right or the the world revolves around you.WELL FUCCK YOU
Damn what do you have in your brain cos the way you sound, it appears your brain is made up of rotten beans and not the good old grey matter. No wonder your reasoning is so illogical and actually smells fvcking putrid.
Half beings like you should not be talking about mothers,well I confess there is one thing I've done that I'm not so proud of and that is fucccking your mother !!!! Damn right cos you know how I always FUCCK your mother and I don't wanna stop now cos she gives a good head,wow your mother is actually my favorite biatch
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Myself2(m): 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
Hellooooo stuupid myking95 come and respond so I know what next to tell you. My king ko my monkey ni,here catch some rotten banana so you can eat shiit and die slow arsehole
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
Myself2:
Hellooooo stuupid myking95 come and respond so I know what next to tell you. My king ko my monkey ni,here catch some rotten banana so you can eat shiit and die slow arsehole

Those who condone and promote evil disgust me

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
Myself2:

Oh you're still there.Now I will deal ruthlessly with your father, tomorrow as soon as he resumes at my house to wash my toilet,I know what I will do to him.
Meanwhile you really are a degenerate asswipe, you are so idiotically opinionated that you think you are always right or the the world revolves around you.WELL FUCCK YOU
Damn what do you have in your brain cos the way you sound, it appears your brain is made up of rotten beans and not the good old grey matter. No wonder your reasoning is so illogical and actually smells fvcking putrid.
Half beings like you should not be talking about mothers,well I confess there is one thing I've done that I'm not so proud of and that is fucccking your mother !!!! Damn right cos you know how I always FUCCK your mother and I don't wanna stop now cos she gives a good head,wow your mother is actually my favorite biatch

Reading your signature, I hope Jesus is proud of you. Read my post again,, where I talked about barking of rabid dogs.. .u are doing that again.
Good day and turn from your evil ways.. .scum
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Myself2(m): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
myking95:

Reading your signature, I hope Jesus is proud of you. Read my post again,, where I talked about barking of rabid dogs.. .u are doing that again.
Good day and turn from your evil ways.. .scum

Oh spare me that whining crap.Make of my siggy what you will, it still doesn't change the fact that you are an inglorious bastar.d born of my favorite hoe who only got pregnant when the condom burst. By the way,I will still FVCK your mother,sister and girlfriends.Cos I know you have a lot of girlfriends you cheating lying hypocritical vermin,you are the very definition of hypocrisy.
Now you want to run.Kpa Kpa Kpa CHICKEN
Reminder: A she goat undergoing menstruation will urinate on your head this night
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Myself2(m): 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
@ My monkey95 in case you've forgotten so soon (as I guess you have a watery brain), here below is what I posted that you hurriedly and stuupidly jumped on with your wagging tongue

Myself2:
So just because you suspected your husband was cheating,you went ahead and cloned his phone You must be a yahoo yahoo wife,DAMN!!! Just hear yourself," I scanned his bar code,I did this and did that,blah blah blah,,,,,,,, those your actions are not borne out of love and respect.You cheated on your husband as well,,,,,if he had caught you tampering devilishly with his phone while forming Sherlock Holmes,tell me you would've been the proudest wife on earth that moment.
Nonsense,rather than take actions based on love,respect and a sincere desire to keep your marriage such that the other hoe would not have landed in your house with pant and bra in the first place,also such that your husband would have realized his folly and stopped then,you go dey do nonsense,come here that write rubbish.
Make we con go fry water abi ??
Abeg clear
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Myself2(m): 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
So after reading that my initial comment, Mr busy body aka mr hypocrite poking his nose ,can you tell me how the matta take concern you !

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Myself2(m): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
myking95:

Those who condone and promote evil disgust me

Quiet there,you won't be able to recognize evil even if it's waxed all over your sick shitty face
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by pocohantas(f): 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
chisco82:

What a fallacy of hasty generalisation. Please say "some" Nigerian men or.....

I didn't say some, I didn't say all either, there are definitely exceptions. But for someone to suggest a woman should pound yam and have sex with her husband in such emotional state, reducing the woman to the one begging and pampering a cheat...almost 400 likes for that wicked comment. You would agree with me, something is wrong with lots of our men.

6 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
sisisioge:

Hmm...good points. However, I'm just as bad as they come, not willing to be part of any movement. I've already crossed the threshold of 30 and unmarried. What it means is , I definitely can take care of myself if I get unfortunate with a blawdy husband. Heavens for us all, everyman(woman) for himself. I no fit shout.

You don't have to. I did not even ask you to. There are plenty of ways to shape the direction of change that is inevitable anyway. Leading by example (in your case being able to take care of yourself) goes a long way too.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
pocohantas:

I didn't say some, I didn't say all either, there are definitely exceptions. But for someone to suggest a woman should pound yam and have sex with her husband in such emotional state, reducing the woman to the one begging and pampering a cheat...almost 400 likes for that wicked comment. You would agree with me, something is wrong with lots of our men.

You must either be a narcissist, a psychopath or a sociopath to suggest such a thing. Someone has been hurt and they will ask her to pamper her abuser. Sick people everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
Myself2:

Oh spare me that whining crap.Make of my siggy, what you will, it still doesn't change the fact that you are an inglorious bastar.d born of my favorite hoe who only got pregnant when the condom burst. By the way,I will still FVCK your mother,sister and girlfriends.Cos I know you have a lot of girlfriends you cheating lying hypocritical vermin,you are the very definition of hypocrisy.
Now you want to run.Kpa Kpa Kpa CHICKEN
Reminder: A she goat undergoing menstruation will urinate on your head this night

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by cococandy(f): 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
@options, all sound good cheesy
sisisioge:

Mindful, by now I kinda guess you aren't in naija. Here in naija, when the blawdy husband cheats and you intend to do what he woulda done if tables were turned, families, friends, society, your children, responsibilities and all consequences stare you in the face and dare you. They say " go on, do your worst". Baby, what is the worst the hurt wife could do?Kill him? Divorce him? Cheat? Incapacitate him? Hmmm, she kind do much. Her options are minimal unless she dammm all consequences and take her kids and walk.

The few women who can do that successfully are usually those who could take care of themselves, their wards and any responsibility that comes their way. How many do you think we have here?

In ilu oyinbo on the other hand, if the wife catches any blawdy husband cheating and she decides to do her worst...he's screwed! And she gets all the support she needs.

Now you see the difference? God help us. When the naija woman catches him, she doesn't have much to hurt him with except she's strong enough to hurt him. In essence, she goes for the jugular of her perceived enemy grin kiss
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by cococandy(f): 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
Mindfulness:

You must either be a narcissist, a psychopath or a sociopath to suggest such a thing. Someone has been hurt and they will ask her to pamper her abuser. Sick people everywhere.
That's why I'm nairalanders female enemy number one.
Came here with a clean mind only to see how disgusting the members are (even the so called respectable ones). Been calling out BS since day one. No one likes me for that grin

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by cococandy(f): 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
Phew. Thought all the guys have lost it
myking95:

I want to assume you are kidding, else I can categorically say you are a cocktail of evil and stupidity.
I am a guy, and if I'm in a relationship I don't cheat, not because I'm some beta, approval seeking, insecure guy, but cuz I have principles. If she doesn't appeal to me physically, I can't ask her for a relationship cuz I don't want to become and emotional liability to anyone.
If I just want sex, I just tell her straight up.. .(u will be surprised some very pretty ones are cool wit it), but I'm a guy and if I commit, I don't cheat.
Do u know what it means to get and STD because u have a cheating partner? I've been there, got One from a girl I was faithful too and I'm pleased with myself that I really hurt her....Im tempted to think you and her belong in the same fold. You sincerely are a waste of any emotional investment talk less of commitment. Why would a sane person decide to put his partner at risk and claim to love them? Thank God for my inner demons, they balance my calm nature.

As for OP, one big mistake u made is you built your life around this man, build your life around no one, do it in such a way that you cuz just wake up one morning and leave with minimal impact on you, then importantly don't unless his behavior warrant such . Forgive cuz u deserve your peace,

As for this bigot I'm quoting, continue your unrepentant adultery, I pray you jam the wrong person that will ruin your life on many levels. You don't know the worse evils are done by good people who are convicted that you at hopelessly evil. You think it's everyone u mess with.
Sad part is Jesus commanded us to live peaceably with these Scum.
I just wish I did put a bullet in your head

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by sisisioge: 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
cococandy:
@options, all sound good cheesy

You are just troublesome grin grin
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Myself2(m): 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
myking95:

You don turn deaf and dumb abi
Oh I see your mouth is already filled with the mad he goat urine so you can't speak. grin grin grin
Aha didn't I warn you, next time you see me coming, just vamoose and don't ever price what you cannot buy
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by cococandy(f): 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
sisisioge:

You are just troublesome grin grin
It's the requirement to survive in these parts wink
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
myking95:

I want to assume you are kidding, else I can categorically say you are a cocktail of evil and stupidity.
I am a guy, and if I'm in a relationship I don't cheat, not because I'm some beta, approval seeking, insecure guy, but cuz I have principles. If she doesn't appeal to me physically, I can't ask her for a relationship cuz I don't want to become and emotional liability to anyone.
If I just want sex, I just tell her straight up.. .(u will be surprised some very pretty ones are cool wit it), but I'm a guy and if I commit, I don't cheat.
Do u know what it means to get and STD because u have a cheating partner? I've been there, got One from a girl I was faithful too and I'm pleased with myself that I really hurt her....Im tempted to think you and her belong in the same fold. You sincerely are a waste of any emotional investment talk less of commitment. Why would a sane person decide to put his partner at risk and claim to love them? Thank God for my inner demons, they balance my calm nature.

As for OP, one big mistake u made is you built your life around this man, build your life around no one, do it in such a way that you cuz just wake up one morning and leave with minimal impact on you, then importantly don't unless his behavior warrant such . Forgive cuz u deserve your peace,

As for this bigot I'm quoting, continue your unrepentant adultery, I pray you jam the wrong person that will ruin your life on many levels. You don't know the worse evils are done by good people who are convicted that you at hopelessly evil. You think it's everyone u mess with.
Sad part is Jesus commanded us to live peaceably with these Scum.
I just wish I did put a bullet in your head

c.c toks2008
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
honestwife:
Hello house,
I have been been a nairalander for many years and i just need advice because am so devasted. I got married to my husband 7years ago with 3beautiful kids ,a girl and 2 boys

My husband is that perfect men any woman would ever prayer for.i have never suspected him for once not until last year september that i saw some frequent call from a particular no, i decided to take the no and store on my own phone,,i suspected he was cheating but i did nit have any evidence to prove it.

So last month,i activated an automatic call recording on his phone and here i am, all my doubt were confirmed, i decided not to ask him as i laid down my own plans too, i took his phone and scan his whatapp QR code and i deactivated the notification so he wont know. So with this, i was able to veiw all his chat directly from my phone through this chat i saw that the lady was around at his place yesterday morning and i travelled in the eveningbecause we dont live in the same state due to transfer

i took my children to my sisters place and i travelled, looo and behold this lady was wearing only paint and bra in my husbands room although i gave both of them good dirty slap of thier life, and i told her i have details of his guy and that i was going to call and let him know the kind of girl she is

so now to cut the long story short this lady has a fiance which is planning to wed her because i got to her instagram page and facebook page and i saw that she has a very good guy at her hand thus made me sad because i dont know why she would cheat with my husband even after having a good relationship,

my decision is that am planning to call this guy through facebook call and send him all the recording and whatappbchat between her fiance and my husband

i just want to know if am making the right decision

as for my husband , he will meet me at home

Why don't you redirect all that energy you are spending on the lady to your cheating, adulterous, vow breaker of a husband.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
missyadorable:
Funny woman How can you think your husband is faithful?
All married men cheat! Some are smart enough to cover their tracks!!
As for the girl,expose her to her fiance. She was with your husband for financial reasons. While forming good wife material for her man
I totally doubt you saying that all married men are cheats.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by mumexcellency(f): 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
Fourwinds:
see mumu talk... even my elder brother knows I cannot support him cheating on his wife how much more another man... for you to advice your fellow woman to condole a cheating husband is not different from a Christian nailing Jesus Christ to the cross again... and feeling good about it...
i dont blame you, am sure you are not married senseless human being. Give her advise now, or is your brain empty?. Mumu Headmaster.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Yuji: 1:07am On Sep 11, 2017
vicben27:
A man and a woman can never be equal each has their roll to play! my opinion thou. I'm not in a mood for arguments Soo I'll leave it at that
We are equal. Argue till you faint, nothing can change that! My opinion though and its role not roll.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Daeylar(f): 1:10am On Sep 11, 2017
Yuji:

We are equal. Argue till you faint, nothing can change that! My opinion though and its role not roll.

It's the truth, we are equal. You're right.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 4:21am On Sep 11, 2017
pocohantas:

You could have say "some men". What exaltly do you mean @ the bolded?
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Fourwinds: 8:31am On Sep 11, 2017
mumexcellency:
i dont blame you, am sure you are not married senseless human being. Give her advise now, or is your brain empty?. Mumu Headmaster.
you just displayed your mumuism...go and read my replies you will see where I offered advice... I was even challenged by one of the nairalander to give advice and I did
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Diamondville(f): 11:21am On Sep 11, 2017
lelvin:
This is a very delicate matter
Exactly
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:53am On Sep 11, 2017
pocohantas:

Silly is an understatement.
The femieddy that said pound yam and have sex is the one that made me mad. Did God forget to install conscience in Nigerian men?

Lol. Having a cheating husband is painful but you have to know that not long ago Nigerian men in their entirety married more than one wife with some marrying up to 5 sef.So Nigerian men generally do not view cheating as wicked or heartless because the society I tuned to it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers / Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) / Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.