Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,797 members, 7,806,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

I Caught My Husband Red Handed - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Husband Red Handed (64908 Views)

She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. / I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
supersystemsng:

I'm actually not in a relationship at the moment. However, I've almost never taken time to imagine my partner cheating on me..As in Never since i was born. Even since i was a kid, i always see it as a media-imposed bias...so sorry, i don't have an answer for you.... grin grin grin

hahahha Psycho.

just clap for yourself
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
Is marriage really worth it Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Rhozabeth(m): 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
cummando:
And you are asking advice from a forum where 99% of them are retards and bigots?

Good luck
I like ur comment bro!
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
Evaberry:

hahahha Psycho.

just clap for yourself

I'm not a Psycho. On the contrary, i've always believed my mental and psychological health is important and don't allow myself get swayed easily...

Now that you're bragging you will quit, are you in a relationship? If not any sexual activity before marriage is also cheating on your future husband i hope you know?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
send her fiance the material a day to the wedding or a week after

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
The mentality of some here amazes me. Little wonder HIV is on the rise in Africa despite the awareness. Put simply hypocrisy and unintelligence. I am very sure your husband is n ot the only man that stupid whre is sleeping with. How can you be engaged to to promising guy nd still mess around. Save th next man from a promiscuous woman!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Dolittlez(m): 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
ifex370:

Save the young nan some stress, and show him what he is likely to face in his marriage..

His blood will be in your head,if in future she cheats on him.. And he kills her,and himself

I agree with this point. Save the innocent man. As for ur man, don't change ur behavior. Be good to him

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by deafeyez: 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
Mindfulness:
By the way, I would not inform her fiancé immediately. I would inform her that I have delicate material that I will use against her and tell her that I will leak it in due time so that she will torment herself. And then I would decide when and if I would leak it but I would take my time. Some enemies must die a slow death. grin

And pray not to meet a desperate enemy who will kill to safe her head.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
solasoulmusic:
Two wrongs will never make a right are you going to be mad at the woman or mad at the fact that your husband was weak and succumbed to temptation.

We women have to focus on the situation and not get caught up in drama when kids are involved.

He made that decision to break your vows he is responsible breaking her home will only continue the cycle you must find a way to reach out to your husband because attacking the girl won't guarantee he won't do it again but addressing the issue with maturity and thoughts of your kids future is the best

It is not easy but it is worth it

God Bless your wisdom yet again my lady...

Funny enough God takes care of events before they happen..which is why He instituted forgiveness before the offense...Not to anticipate been cheated on, or to flout rules of engagements and go wayward, but we must with an open heart and a open spirit be willing to work with ourselves to build marriages that can stand against storms and not look for the slightest reasons to get angry and dissolve the marriage...

There's this couple of ten years marital bliss i always refer to when speaking about marriage, one thing i've learnt about them is they talk alot, as in...Morning till night, they engage in over ten hours of communication daily..this implies that if cheating occurs or some of these problems, many times it is the aftermath of not " cleaving " well or glitches here and there and like i always say in life , if there's space or a gap, expect them to be tested...

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by samsam2019: 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
honestwife:
Hello house,
I have been been a nairalander for many years and i just need advice because am so devasted. I got married to my husband 7years ago with 3beautiful kids ,a girl and 2 boys

My husband is that perfect men any woman would ever prayer for.i have never suspected him for once not until last year september that i saw some frequent call from a particular no, i decided to take the no and store on my own phone,,i suspected he was cheating but i did nit have any evidence to prove it.

So last month,i activated an automatic call recording on his phone and here i am, all my doubt were confirmed, i decided not to ask him as i laid down my own plans too, i took his phone and scan his whatapp QR code and i deactivated the notification so he wont know. So with this, i was able to veiw all his chat directly from my phone through this chat i saw that the lady was around at his place yesterday morning and i travelled in the eveningbecause we dont live in the same state due to transfer

i took my children to my sisters place and i travelled, looo and behold this lady was wearing only paint and bra in my husbands room although i gave both of them good dirty slap of thier life, and i told her i have details of his guy and that i was going to call and let him know the kind of girl she is

so now to cut the long story short this lady has a fiance which is planning to wed her because i got to her instagram page and facebook page and i saw that she has a very good guy at her hand thus made me sad because i dont know why she would cheat with my husband even after having a good relationship,

my decision is that am planning to call this guy through facebook call and send him all the recording and whatappbchat between her fiance and my husband

i just want to know if am making the right decision

as for my husband , he will meet me at home
abeg tell the guy about everything. You're actually doing good by giving him the chance to end the marriage plans with the stupid girl. Remember it could be your son tomorrow who would need such a helpfr another person.

BTW, deal with your hubby the way you like
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Jebosh(m): 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
It's difficult to forgive I know but to handle such thing,u have to settled first with ur man.Don't ever allow the lady fiance to know because it will caused more damages and also can affect ur own relationship in future.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by vicben27(m): 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
Evaberry:
Send those stuffs to her fiance so that the young man can avoid making the biggest mistake of his life.

but as for your husband meeting you at home, My dear please leave that marriage it's not safe.

your husband can even resort to physical abuse because of anger.

Cheaters should not be given second chances.

Once a cheater always a cheater.

but op sha you are a correct hacker o, see the way you monitored the man just so you can catch him, lol.

This is why women should always be independent in marriage, so that when your husband screws up, you can leave without thinking of how to take care of yourself and kids.

Let's be honest if it was the husband who caught his wife cheating would you advise the husband to stay with her, why the hypocrisy and double standard? some1 above even advise the op to give the cheating dimwit a good treat. is it when your husband starts giving you numerous std Or impregnates another woman is that when you will leave?
young girl you can leave ur husband in the future if he cheat's on you it's ur life. stop giving stupid advice.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Myself2(m): 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
So just because you suspected your husband was cheating,you went ahead and cloned his phone You must be a yahoo yahoo wife,DAMN!!! Just hear yourself," I scanned his bar code,I did this and did that,blah blah blah,,,,,,,, those your actions are not borne out of love and respect.You cheated on your husband as well,,,,,if he had caught you tampering devilishly with his phone while forming Sherlock Holmes,tell me you would've been the proudest wife on earth that moment.
Nonsense,rather than take actions based on love,respect and a sincere desire to keep your marriage such that the other hoe would not have landed in your house with pant and bra in the first place,also such that your husband would have realized his folly and stopped then,you go dey do nonsense,come here that write rubbish.
Make we con go fry water abi ??
Abeg clear

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Rhozabeth(m): 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
Madam, u have no business with the woman's fiance! What if u send the messages to her fiance and ur husband dumps her and pick up another girl, will you start looking for the other girl's fiancee too? This will give u a lot of heart ache! My advice to you is to look for ways to bring your husband back to you, your husband is an opportunistic cheater,if u two start living together again, the likelyhood that he will cheat again is slim! Good luck!
I forgot to mention that hacking ur husband's phone is not cool am not trying to justify ur hubby's action though but u need to desist from such act or u will just give urself more heartaches!
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by giftedben: 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
She is about to get married and She did this without thinking. Wonderful!! please op I take God beg you, send this stuffs to her fiance, save a guy a future broken home. As for your husband, the man no try all, no respect for his woman, If he must cheat, must he cheat at home. I don't think your home would be the same again. If you decide to stay with him. Please and please save money for yourself and secure the future of your kids.

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
supersystemsng:

God Bless your wisdom yet again my lady...

Funny enough God takes care of events before they happen..which is why Heinstituted forgiveness before the offense...Not to anticipate been cheated on, or to flout rules of engagements and go wayward, but we must with an open heart and a open spirit be willing to work with ourselves to build marriages that can stand against storms and not look for the slightest reasons to get angry and dissolve the marriage...

There's this couple of ten years marital bliss i always refer to when speaking about marriage, one thing i've learnt about them is they talk alot, as in...Morning till night, they engage in over ten hours of communication daily..this implies that if cheating occurs or some of these problems, many times it is the aftermath of not " cleaving " well or glitches here and there and ike i always say in life , if there's space or a gap, expect them to be tested...

Yes exactly and thank you forgiveness is key but repentance is Gold
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by fatymore(f): 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
You people keep saying karma is a bitch.. Is this her own karma... Forgive your husband and move on... But you still need to treat the side chic lessons..

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
honestwife:
Hello house,
I have been been a nairalander for many years and i just need advice because am so devasted. I got married to my husband 7years ago with 3beautiful kids ,a girl and 2 boys

My husband is that perfect men any woman would ever prayer for.i have never suspected him for once not until last year september that i saw some frequent call from a particular no, i decided to take the no and store on my own phone,,i suspected he was cheating but i did nit have any evidence to prove it.

So last month,i activated an automatic call recording on his phone and here i am, all my doubt were confirmed, i decided not to ask him as i laid down my own plans too, i took his phone and scan his whatapp QR code and i deactivated the notification so he wont know. So with this, i was able to veiw all his chat directly from my phone through this chat i saw that the lady was around at his place yesterday morning and i travelled in the eveningbecause we dont live in the same state due to transfer

i took my children to my sisters place and i travelled, looo and behold this lady was wearing only paint and bra in my husbands room although i gave both of them good dirty slap of thier life, and i told her i have details of his guy and that i was going to call and let him know the kind of girl she is

so now to cut the long story short this lady has a fiance which is planning to wed her because i got to her instagram page and facebook page and i saw that she has a very good guy at her hand thus made me sad because i dont know why she would cheat with my husband even after having a good relationship,

my decision is that am planning to call this guy through facebook call and send him all the recording and whatappbchat between her fiance and my husband

Now that you have seen what you are looking for, what is your plan. Cry and stay OR cry and leave
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Rhozabeth(m): 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
giftedben:
She is about to get married and She did this without thinking. Wonderful!! please op I take God beg you, send this stuffs to her fiance, save a guy a future broken home. As for your husband, the man no try all, no respect for his woman, If he must cheat, must he cheat at home. I don't think your home would be the same again. If you decide to stay with him. Please and please save money for yourself and secure the future of your kids.
Pls read the story well b4 u comment!
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by dadabashua1(m): 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
nursennenny:
you have a good point but cheating is a no no to me.
I will just leave u straight away.
The trust will never be there and no trust no love
sister am exactly your male version, I hate cheats with passion...not bragging I once told a friend I don't know what is like to cheat...but trust me there are alot of guys like that..due to my nature I find it impossible to find a girl that can be 100% faithful... I know is possible but its extremely difficult tbh..once u cheat on my for once...I CANT ever trust u again so it better I just leave...but as for the case of married people I know its more complicated considering the fact that they already have kids also..

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Kokaine(m): 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2017
if her man breaks up wid her, then your husband is all she gaf left. this time around, she wont loose guard till shes preggy
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Yes exactly and thank you forgiveness is key but repentance is Gold

Without a heart-rendering repentance, forgiveness must never be mentioned...Anyway this is a generation where forgiveness has become petty. Actions becomes rhetoric and we keep crying for forgiveness over and over because the capacitance to will and to do has become heavily discounted. Anyways, to Him that gives the power to will and perform, may He grants us the wisdom to build our marriages as we see fit individually..

To people who are hasty to say dissolve the marriage, marriages are instituted ordained and blessed by God, and can not or rather should not be dissolved by one party...Pity, people have a flawed/misrepresented view about marriage and its the underlying cause for crisis in many marriages...That shy guy can become bold, that theif can become repentant and become a better man, we were once not qualified but became qualified...The over-fixation on becoming flawless has become a problem

God help us...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Rhozabeth(m): 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
fatymore:
You people keep saying karma is a bitch.. Is this her own karma... Forgive your husband and move on... But you still need to treat the side chic lessons..
If she teaches this side chic a lesson, what of the next side chic and the next onr aftet that? All i think she should do right now is to try to bring her husband back on track cos the guy has derailed already!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by birdsview(m): 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2017
White handed nkor Make we hear word abegi

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by fatymore(f): 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
Rhozabeth:

If she teaches this side chic a lesson, what of the next side chic and the next onr aftet that? All i think she should do right now is to try to bring her husband back on track cos the guy has derailed already!
Ok oooo.. Na beating sure pass
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
grin
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
Rhozabeth:

Yes, she will bring the husband back but that doesn't mean the lesson shouldn't be taught. She never said she won't bring her husband back
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by birdsview(m): 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
See how u carry your hand find wahala Wasn't he treating u nice despite it all?? Yeye
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Tecno66: 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
My take is this. Take it easy. Almost all men are freaks. If you think there is a perfect man out there, its a lie. Try manage the situation calmly. Handling the situation angrily may take the matter out of control and you could regret your action. Pray to God about and check to see if there is something you are not doing right. Maybe you could also relocate since you said both of you are staying in different towns.
honestwife:
Hello house,
I have been been a nairalander for many years and i kiss embarassedjust need advice because am so devasted. I got married to my husband 7years ago with 3beautiful kids ,a girl and 2 boys

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by tfelicityk(m): 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
Well, leave the lady out of it. Let her nurture her life herself. She had begged you forgiveness. You are lucky she didn't fight back. Forgive and Forget. Go and amend your HOME. That is your primary assignment.

It is not an easy thing for couples to live apart. There's always room for temptation. It take the Grace of God to overcome it.

Even when couple lives together. If the husband/wife want to cheat. He/she will still cheat.

May God helps us all.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
supersystemsng:

Without a heart-rendering repentance, forgiveness must never be mentioned...Anyway this is a generation where forgiveness has become petty. Actions becomes rhetoric and we keep crying for forgiveness over and over because the capacitance to will and to do has become heavily discounted. Anyways, to Him that gives the power to will and perform, may He grants us the wisdom to build our marriages as we see fit individually..

To people who are hasty to say dissolve the marriage, marriages are instituted ordained and blessed by God, and can not or rather should not be dissolved by one party...Pity, people have a flawed/misrepresented view about marriage and its the underlying cause for crisis in many marriages...That shy guy can become bold, that theif can become repentant and become a better man, we were once not qualified but became qualified...The over-fixation on becoming flawless has become a problem

God help us...

You never quit because of a challenge you press on cases of infidelity and how their handled say a lot about the strength of a couple and the bond they share. A revelation is heart breaking albeit but setting yourself up for it is double the trouble.

People who grew up in a polygamous environment are prone to cheat and say nothing it's you as a woman that know how you will handle it screaming at the top of your lungs or like Jackie Kennedy poised and focused on a good foundation for the kids

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
Mindfulness:
By the way, I would not inform her fiancé immediately. I would inform her that I have delicate material that I will use against her and tell her that I will leak it in due time so that she will torment herself. And then I would decide when and if I would leak it but I would take my time. Some enemies must die a slow death. grin

That's a classic case of treating the symptoms but not the disease

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) / Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? / See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.