Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

I Caught My Husband Red Handed - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Husband Red Handed (64928 Views)

She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. / I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by mytym(m): 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
davinero2:
Obviously you do not plan on leaving your husband.

I'd advise u send the lady a private message telling her to stay away from your man. Do not tell her you already have more evidence about the affair other than the fact that u saw her half naked in ya husband's place and don't also threaten her.

Do not also let your husband know you have more
evidence.

Monitor them for a while and if they show no signs of ending their affair willingly, then go ahead and do what's on your mind.

The guy below me made sense cool

Seems like you are the only intelligent fellow here. Excellent approach.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Zirah: 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
YelloweWest:

Karma has a way of dealing with such people.
His wife will definitely cheat on him.
I've reminded him not to forget to pound yam for her when she returns home loaded with another man's sperm. undecided

I don't believe in karma, that thing is faeces. Better deal with the person sharply before forgiveness starts to set in.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Toks2008(m): 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
Zirah:
Op, I sympathise with you, really. And I admire your investigative skills.

This cheating of a thing is one of the major reasons I'm working my butt off in securing my future. I'm prepared for anything, even a cheating bastard that calls himself a husband. Smh. I'm having two kids that I can independently take care of, against all odds, incase shit happens. Will leave the husband to go fork himself. I can't beg or pamper an idiot, I'm wired that way.

Besides, I'm too beautiful, men waltz around me, married men won't stop pestering me. So if I decide to choose you, settle with you and think you'll pay back with cheating, seriously??

A trillion likes for this...exactly what I tell ladies

You don't even need to leave him for the sake of the children,just switch off your mind and be happy.

Ladies will be shouting "he created on me" as if there are no better things in life.

And talking about beauty please don't be naive,nO matter how sexy you are,your man can still cheat on you with a dirty maid...the best bet is the mindset you have

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
AmoryBlacq:

But do am in way wey your partner nor go find out!

nor suppose carry another woman come your matrimonial home! nor make at all!

Ur so right brooo
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by adetoks19(m): 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
honestwife:
Hello house,
I have been been a nairalander for many years and i just need advice because am so devasted. I got married to my husband 7years ago with 3beautiful kids ,a girl and 2 boys

My husband is that perfect men any woman would ever prayer for.i have never suspected him for once not until last year september that i saw some frequent call from a particular no, i decided to take the no and store on my own phone,,i suspected he was cheating but i did nit have any evidence to prove it.

So last month,i activated an automatic call recording on his phone and here i am, all my doubt were confirmed, i decided not to ask him as i laid down my own plans too, i took his phone and scan his whatapp QR code and i deactivated the notification so he wont know. So with this, i was able to veiw all his chat directly from my phone through this chat i saw that the lady was around at his place yesterday morning and i travelled in the eveningbecause we dont live in the same state due to transfer

i took my children to my sisters place and i travelled, looo and behold this lady was wearing only paint and bra in my husbands room although i gave both of them good dirty slap of thier life, and i told her i have details of his guy and that i was going to call and let him know the kind of girl she is

so now to cut the long story short this lady has a fiance which is planning to wed her because i got to her instagram page and facebook page and i saw that she has a very good guy at her hand thus made me sad because i dont know why she would cheat with my husband even after having a good relationship,

my decision is that am planning to call this guy through facebook call and send him all the recording and whatappbchat between her fiance and my husband

i just want to know if am making the right decision

as for my husband , he will meet me at home

My take is, u don't trust your husband
. moreover, why live apart. Is d job more important than ur marriage, ur children or ur future. Mind you marriages are ordained by God. Meaning, its an authority from God & not man.

No one can put ur marriage in order except God through you.
He's fornicating & only thing u can think of is how to make things more worse.
Have u thought about d future of d kids. Perhaps no. What about the effect of a broken home to them psychologically?
What would you gain by warning the other guy? Your husband's trust I guess, no.
Who can handle things much better than you or anybody can? Apart from Jesus.

If u neglect Jesus as a nucleus of peace to your home then expect chaos.

No one can ever do it better to suite ur heart desire for normalcy & peace to reign except Jesus Christ.

Another advice, wen was the last time u ever gave ur husband a really nice Treat.
Think about it. This is my candid advice to u. I know u r hurting but stop the phone tappings & all.
You don't need at all.
Call unto Jesus Christ today.
I know u know HIS number. Call HIM & talk to HIM & let HIM do what HE knows best at DOING.

No one can know ur pain better except Jesus Christ.
Nobody here can fit into those shoes u need.
God bless you as you mk that call today.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by mytym(m): 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
honestwife:
Hello house,
I have been been a nairalander for many years and i just need advice because am so devasted. I got married to my husband 7years ago with 3beautiful kids ,a girl and 2 boys

My husband is that perfect men any woman would ever prayer for.i have never suspected him for once not until last year september that i saw some frequent call from a particular no, i decided to take the no and store on my own phone,,i suspected he was cheating but i did nit have any evidence to prove it.

So last month,i activated an automatic call recording on his phone and here i am, all my doubt were confirmed, i decided not to ask him as i laid down my own plans too, i took his phone and scan his whatapp QR code and i deactivated the notification so he wont know. So with this, i was able to veiw all his chat directly from my phone through this chat i saw that the lady was around at his place yesterday morning and i travelled in the eveningbecause we dont live in the same state due to transfer

i took my children to my sisters place and i travelled, looo and behold this lady was wearing only paint and bra in my husbands room although i gave both of them good dirty slap of thier life, and i told her i have details of his guy and that i was going to call and let him know the kind of girl she is

so now to cut the long story short this lady has a fiance which is planning to wed her because i got to her instagram page and facebook page and i saw that she has a very good guy at her hand thus made me sad because i dont know why she would cheat with my husband even after having a good relationship,

my decision is that am planning to call this guy through facebook call and send him all the recording and whatappbchat between her fiance and my husband

Warn her, be firm about it but don't reveal your proofs or evidence. Don't even make them suspect anything.

In the language that your husband understands, Find out why he did it and how both of you can make things better.

Conduct your own due diligence (I'll suggest you dig more about the lady's fiance) seems you are a natural spy...Watch them if they continue or not. If your husband doesn't make genuine efforts to stop seeing the girl, then proceed with all your energy and wisdom.

Follow @davinero2 advice.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by bullabong(m): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
honestwife:
Hello house,

after destroying her chance of getting married,be ready to share ur husband with her.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by fmorrah(m): 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2017
If her life actually depend on that marriage ND her fiance, ND u destroy it, she won't hesitate to destroy ur life too, when she has notn to loose again, why don't u let the Kama serve round, and it's ur marriage for many years back, why don't you fight to save it, u don't have to fight ur husband, it's the devil's work,at this junction, any action of urs can take u down (destroy ur life) or set it right for you.. God lead u thru.
honestwife:
Hello house,

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by uzomachine(m): 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
Hello Smart woman. Well done. Now hear me, in every 100 men, about 90 cheats on their wives. If you are a born again Christian, all you need now is to tell God to bring back your husband to you alone.
Don't ask your husband. Be a good wife, and God will win this battle for you. You don't need to fight. Stay away from his phone. I think you will enjoy more peace. Your instincts put you in to this. Don't call the Girl, or his finance. Just ask the Lord to give you peace in your home. If you can seek for transfer to live with him better. There's no better Man outside. Above all seek the face of God. And it shall be well with you.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by nkemchineke: 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
People like U have terrible temper and no man wants to stay with u. Change ur attitude and mindset and u will get a husband.

Evaberry:

YES!!!!

I'm not one to tolerate cheating.

I can't be miserable in a relationship or marriage.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by TopGunFighter: 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
honestwife:
Hello house,

as for your husband for the sake of the children stay with him like a stranger it kills men don't tell his family members leave him in suspense cook for your children and him don't let your children have the slightest hint that something is wrong.... then as for the girl too bad for her husband to be... and I think you should tell him if he loves her it's his choice to forgive her and not yours to keep it away from him.. my opinion sha. What I will really appreciate is to teach me how to do the whatsapp thing with the qr code please
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
Toks2008:

So you are one of those ladies looking for faithful men upandan? lol! I'm sorry you just might be in for a looong search.

I don't want to exclude myself and claim to be a faithful guy because I'm also human but I try to be faithful to GOD not to my wife but as a mere mortal anything can happen.

No reasonable should divorce her husband because he cheats cos the next man could be worse but what I tell guys is that IF THEY MUST CHEAT let them respect their wives by doing it so so far from her and also use a protection cos any man who cheats on his wife to her face is a fool and he does not deserve that lady

Don't get it twisted..there are faithful men out there and I can boast to be one but we are 1 in a million so don't stress yourself looking for our type cos you may search forever.

If you marry a faithful man..congrats and if otherwise,carry your cross cos leaving an adulterous husband is never a guaranty that you will see a faithful one but you just might end up being an adultress yourself or end up as a intimacy gadget for fuckguys. Ladies must be reasonable....All men are polygamous by nature and there is absolutely nothing any lady can do....best bet...remain single.
wrong, I am not searching for cos I have better things to do with my time, I would rather invest that time to connect to my inner self. It is so wrong for me to expect anything from another human being. And should my future husband turn out to cheat, I will damn society and leave, yes it is not negotiable for me, everyone has their limits. I have seen the consequences of what a philandering man can do, so I would rather be happy, damn society and religion.
And no I wouldn't remain single, I would rather have kids and money instead
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Daeylar(f): 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
All these men that keep saying for the sake of the kids,
Did the man think about the kids before he cheated?
When the man went out to cheat thereby causing problems in their marriage did he think about the kids? Did he care about them?
When he went to cheat did he think about the fact his actions may cause the wife to want to leave thereby making his children grow up in a broken home?
Did he think about that? Did he care?

Nonsense

I hope when your wives cheat you guys will think about the kids,
When she cheats think about the kids, you have to stay with her so that the kids won't grow up in a broken home
Always remember the kids wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
supersystemsng:

I'm not talking of the serial cheats you dated...ofcourse not, neither is the op. The oP and I are talking about a good man that was weak and an event occurred not those Warri boys that are looking for oil wells to screw upandan
And you think this is his first time of sleeping with the lady?, Hahah, if he ducked her more than once, then he qualifies as a serial cheat
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
Daeylar:
All these men that keep saying for the sake of the kids,
Did the man think about the kids when he cheat?
When the man went out to cheat thereby causing problems in their marriage did he think about the kids? Did he care about them?
When he went to cheat did he think about the fact his actions may cause the wife to want to leave thereby making his children grow up in a broken home?
Did he think about that? Did he care?

Nonsense

I hope when your wives cheat you guys will think about the kids,
When she cheats think about the kids, you have to stay with so that they won't grow up in a broken home
Always remember the kids wink

Mum and Dad parted ways when i was 9. They have very good reasons when they say for the sake of the kids... Was always flocking with the best academically, everything dropped, i stopped caring about life, it's much, can;t even remember....but, who knows sha....It wasn't easy...so yes for the sake of the kids, moreso the op loves the man and isn't contemplating living the marriage...

Too many people were hasty with the thought of she quitting the marriage, she loves him too much even though he cheated

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
frenzyduchess:
And you think this is his first time of sleeping with the lady?, Hahah, if he ducked her more than once, then he qualifies as a serial cheat

Well this is how we men are, let me educate you...Most men that don't cheat are not yet opportuned to cheat...why? men are wired to think this way, if they see opportunities, the next thing is why not..? More so, if men cheat, it's with women...

Are you sure you're ready to date with this mindset? I'm amazed people speak about cheat more than they do about love...How about love? What happened to love?
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Daeylar(f): 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
supersystemsng:

Mum and Dad parted ways when i was 9. They have very good reasons when they say for the sake of the kids... Was always flocking with the best academically, everything dropped, i stopped caring about life, it's much, can;t even remember....but, who knows sha....It wasn't easy...so yes for the sake of the kids, moreso the op loves the man and isn't contemplating living the marriage...

Too many people were hasty with the thought of she quitting the marriage, she loves him too much even though he cheated

As long as you and they all agree that when your wives cheat for the sake of the kids you all will stay. wink

Abbbeeeegggiiii,
my point is that why didn't the cheating man think about the kids before he cheated knowing fully well that his cheating may lead to his wife divorcing him thereby leading to his kids growing up in a broken home,
Why did he do so? Is it because one?, 1) he takes the wife for granted and thinks she can never leave him?
2)he didn't care about kids and wives?
Why is the pressure on the woman to think about the kids when the husband didn't think about them? Why?

Please answer these questions if you want to quote me again,
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
Daeylar:

As long as you and they all agree that when your wives cheat for the sake if the kids you will stay. wink

Abbbeeeegggiiii,
my point is that why didn't the cheating man think about the kids before he cheated knowing fully well that his cheating may lead to his wife divorcing him thereby leading to his kids growing up in a broken home,
Why did he do so? Is it because one?, 1) he takes the wife for granted and thinks she can never leave him?
2)he didn't care about kids and wives?
Why is the pressure on the woman to think about the kids when the husband didn't think about them? Why?

Please answer these questions if you want to quote me again,

Na wa`
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Daeylar(f): 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
supersystemsng:

Na wa`

LWKMD grin grin grin
E pass you abi grin grin
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Ebi4life: 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
Immatex:
If I should lend a voice.

Your husband living apart from you and your kids provided good grounds for infidelity.

Those moments he returns home from work with no one to talk to, no warmth, affection and properly no strength to do himself a nice meal.

Those times you had to care for your work and kids in your other residence, he would surf the net, think of the attractive soft spoken ladies all around then his defense gets weakened every passing day.

He begins to see nothing wrong in a having a friend less busy as his wife. He presumes a little hi won't hurt and so sow the seed he is now harvesting bringing devastation to his home.

But woman, you share in the blame even though innocent for now. You must accept to make more sacrifices before giving up on him. You must also forgive him if he shows true remorse and repentance.

I recommend you live at the same home as your husband- the kids will keep him busy and you will keep an eye on him.

This act of he's should not make you forget the past from the beginning. You have kids, so think of their stability before reaching a conclusion.

I will also advice you against becoming the judge on the ladies relationship. Just mind your family and drive her away from to where she came from.

Hope my advice would meet you well.

you're very correct. I don't support the idea of couples staying far from each other. I narrowly escaped the temptation because I work in another state. I only see my wife once in 4 or 5 months. It wasn't easy but God helped me. I didn't feel it much because even when I was at home with her, she doesn't care about sex, sometimes we do it once or twice in a month. As a result when I travel for work I don't usually miss her because it makes no difference. I am already used to staying without sex.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
Daeylar:

LWKMD grin grin grin
E pass you abi grin grin

Wetin you want make i talk naa?

I dey come, make i go cook beans

I've run away from sexual lure by your sisters more than three times, it's not easy when its offered freely ... grin
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Daeylar(f): 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
supersystemsng:

Wetin you want make i talk naa?

I dey come, make i go cook beans

I give you question make you answer grin grin grin na wetin I wan make you talk grin

Na now you remember say you wan cook grin grin grin

Una no go quote me again grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don laugh tire grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
Daeylar:

I give you question make you answer grin grin grin na wetin I wan make you talk grin

Na now you remember say you wan cook grin grin grin

Una no go quote me again grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don laugh tire grin

You have a fixated mindset that's why i chose not to quote you.

I still maintain my position, which is that a man cheats doesn't mean he doesn't love his wife..

Any other thing you asked is too technical for me....I told you howmy folks divorced when i was Nine and the effects it had on me..

I believe my simple positions clarifies everything...

The beans don don, make i go harvest cassava i want take chop am

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
supersystemsng:

Well this is how we men are, let me educate you...Most men that don't cheat are not yet opportuned to cheat...why? men are wired to think this way, if they see opportunities, the next thing is why not..? More so, if men cheat, it's with women...

Are you sure you're ready to date with this mindset? I'm amazed people speak about cheat more than they do about love...How about love? What happened to love?
love is an illusion for the weak. From creation we have been talking about love, yet no one has been able to define it. If you want to talk about love then you should not hurt someone you claim to love in the first place, Abi? . And yes I am ready to date, but with my eyes wide open . There are certain things I can't condone,it is my choice ,if you work in the health sector you will know how serious this is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by kennypedia(m): 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
darlenese:

how dare u talk about my mum? u this scum u have the guts to mention my mum with your leprous fingers, u just confirm my suspicions that u didn't even grow up in a home. u don't even know the worth of a mother than is why u can refer to my mum in this brainless poo u typed.

stop trying hard, no matter what u type u still wouldn't make any sense, ur brain is damaged beyond repairs.
Madam I will never insult your mum and am not the type. And you started the shit first saying I am not from a good home tantamount to you insulting my parents but I have seen you're sentimental. I mean no harm to you but you showed otherwise. I only wanted you to see marriage more than ordinary conflict blames don't move it forward, agreement to overcome certain trials does.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Lisaflex(f): 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
FemiEddy:
I am not married yet, so am not fit to give you an advice, but at least I can reason well and have seen things so this is my opinion
Firstly, Leave the lady and her husband alone, Karma always comes back to hunt it's victim, she will reap the fruit of her labour, mind ur business and give ursef peace of mind.
Secondly, ur husband, u know his weak point, maybe pounded yam, or one food, or maybe d oda room, give him a good treat, after he is calm and relaxed, confront him, just ask him why he did it, he will tell u , don't raise your voice o, u already have three kids, those are ur treasure. If you indeed love ur husband, please try, it's hard, but try for the sake of the kids
My opinion

It would be really nice if u would gv ds same advice if it wer 2 be d oda way round.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Gloriouspa(m): 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
honestwife:
Hello house,

My dear sister, it is unfortunate this happens to you but my advice is as follows.

1. Leave the lady alone let God judge her.

2. As regard your husband when he comes back home don't raise your voice on him. Don't quarrel or fight him. Let him do the talking while you listen. I am sure he will apologize to you when he comes back.

3. Sometimes you become blind in marriage. You'll see some things and behave as if you didn't see it. Sometimes you hear some words and pretend you didn't hear them..

I must confess to you it takes the fear of God and total dedication for a man and a woman not to cheat on each other in marriage. I am talking about the one who stays together not to talk of someone that stays in another town. I am married for over 13 years now with kids and I thank God my marriage is still alive.

Did you ever think about it twice before you embark on that journey. Thank God no evil things happens on your way to his place and nothing happens to the other lady you claimed you slapped. If she had fell down in the process and something happen what would you say.

If you want to enjoy your life and marriage and you not want your BP to rise above normal level, please follow the procedure below.

a. Patience
b. Endurance
c. Perseverance
d. Be prayerful

I pray God to give you the spirit to do the above mentioned points. Have a great weekend.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
frenzyduchess:
love is an illusion for the weak. From creation we have been talking about love, yet no one has been able to define it. If you want to talk about love then you should not hurt someone you claim to love in the first place, Abi? . And yes I am ready to date, but with my eyes wide open . There are certain things I can't condone,it is my choice ,if you work in the health sector you will know how serious this is

I work in the health sector like you..I know the implications about rampant sex...

Bae, are you ready to date with this mindset?
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by haftob(m): 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
honestwife:

Yes i am hell bent on catching and i will never regret doing that to his phone. if you ever have the feeling of suspecting that your wife is eating up another dick outside.then you will see why i had to go etreme lenght.

As for forgiveness ,it could be easy but forgetting it will be the greatess problem, although he was so remorseful and postrated to beg me in the name of God fr over 3 hours

Thanks all for ur advice but i have decided to leave the lady out of it as most of you has said, karma is always a bi...ch. , so i leave her to God , bur as for my husband, i love him so much because he is a nice guy who could not fight the temptation that came his way but for now , i have decided to put a hold to sex until after 6month so that he can check himself for the most dreaded dieaseas.because mio je gbi... mi ole wa ku gbi

As for those saying am into programme to have deduced those. No am not, got all of it from youtube and google and i dont regret doing that
U've taken the best decision.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by AuroraB(f): 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
embarassed Why violate someone's privacy like seriously undecided
Are you some sort of FBI sad shocked
I think this has given your husband an edge over this issue from me sad

Abeg oooooooooo!
angry
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Lisaflex(f): 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
AmoryBlacq:
life!

please report the Lady to her man, no one deserves a cheating partner!

some men are so careless, how dare you bring your mistress to your home!

Single! should I ever get engaged and decide to cheat on my partner it's going to be in a far away place, I mean if she's in Nigeria at the time I will cheat on her in Macedonia, eliminating the possibility of her ever finding out! No one deserves that pain and anguish they feel when they discover their partner is cheating!

Op I sympathize with you!

Oh,so its ok 2 cheat as long as u do it @ d right location(far away 2 reduce d risk of being caught)?

Ah!! I'm weak...Morals hv gone 2 d dogs....God help us all
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
supersystemsng:

I work in the health sector like you..I know the implications about rampant sex...

Bae, are you ready to date with this mindset?
And I say yes.The problem here is that most people still don't want to face the fact that there are more men with skewed reasoning devoid of wisdom in this generation than we have ever seen so I might have to be a little picky not to end up with an unreasonable fellow

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? / See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) / Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.