Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,461 members, 7,781,335 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:38 PM

Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents (38797 Views)

New Species Of Green Pit Viper Discovered In India, Named After Hogwarts Founder / Police Stops Young Kenyan Inventor From Flying His Home Made Aircraft / Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by OYO4sure: 9:57am On Sep 09, 2017
After compiling the lists of entrepreneurs in Nigeria who are under 30 few days ago which I posted here yesterday
https://www.nairaland.com/4041738/nigerias-notable-entrepreneurs-under-30
I found one go be unique which is that of Fasasi Tosin Oladayo.  After some online search and a DM to the company's instagram,  I was able to schedule a meeting with the young brain in Ibadan.

Now Fasasi Tosin Oladayo  is a third year Aerospace engineering student. He currently own four patents and he is also the founder of Nigeria biggest telecommunication equipment company Demfas Aerosystems.  According to the company's website, Demfas Aerosystems is a Nigerian manufacturer of radio transmitting and receiving equipment based in Nigeria. We are providing instant voice quality across a wider area and having a stable and immediate communication in times of emergency and also providing a stable communication in rural areas whereby cellular signal are inoperable since they operate on radio frequencies. Our devices offers encrypted communication, GPS mapping and others.

After a brief discussion with him,  I was able to go through some of his patent certificate. Being curious on his course of study and his projects,  I asked why he isn't doing anything related to his course and he immediately brought out his laptop opening through numerous folders showing some simulations,  CAD diagrams and some technical details on the drone his company is working on.

I asked if he is going to manufacture all these parts himself and how viable is his vision of producing an unmanned aerial vehicle of such standard here locally and he said "I'm purchasing the engine and am having a transfer of technology to be able to locally produce a ground control system. You see this folders,(point at some folders in his laptop) they are filled with technical details on most communications aspects. Those are things am capable of doing with the help of a great team." He said I just need some funding and trust me everyone will be shocked to this in Nigeria. Basically,   I just want you to know that all components are being covered by my patents,  my designs, circuit and whatever. I made sure all inventions in all of my products are being covered with patents.

Being curious on how he has been able to fund his projects to this level, he replied in confidence again "I have a company generating revenue so I'm able to do something from my sales while also building up a brand"

He belongs to some foreign organizations and currently working on. His company is a revenue generating company,  has ovrt 400 units of his products used by consumers in foreign countries such as USA,  Germany and Pakistan. 

I am a PhD holder in electronics and telecommunication  and I envy this guy.  Few minutes with him shows his level of intelligence and am not surprised as he schooled in a foreign country.  Attached are his products while I forgot to take his picture,  I was able to get one through google.

37 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by Iamlamide(f): 10:10am On Sep 09, 2017
Nigerians are going great, if only we can see beyond our hate for each other. Together we can make Nigeria greater! kiss
Few hours on nairaland and I am FTC! I hope this make FP.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by OYO4sure: 11:02am On Sep 09, 2017
Iamlamide:
Nigerians are going great, if only we can see beyond our hate for each other. Together we can make Nigeria greater! kiss
Few hours on nairaland and I am FTC! I hope this make FP.

Cc: mynd44 lalasticlala seun FP please, Nigerian are doing great.
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by ValentineMary(m): 11:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
Amazing

2 Likes

Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by hyuga(m): 9:26am On Sep 11, 2017
Super

1 Like

Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by inereunwa1(m): 12:00am On Sep 12, 2017
Incase this goes to FP grin
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by OYO4sure: 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
inereunwa1:
Incase this goes to FP grin
Mynd44 and lalasticlala feels different
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by Narldon: 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
Cool
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by YomzzyDBlogger: 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by Moreoffaith(m): 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
Wow

1 Like

Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by Kizyte(m): 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nice! I want to be like you when I grow up! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by Bulletproof: 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
kudos! Amazing!
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by calmbabadee(m): 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
This is amazing.

But like we know,studying abroad makes the best even better.
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by iamleumas: 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
calmbabadee:
This is class!

First Class or second class? undecided
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by hopeforcharles(m): 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
wgd17191:
cry
True Nigerians are doing great while some are hell bent on scamming fellow Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by Setpredict10: 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
beautiful
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by fk001(m): 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
That's very good of him.

But why always them!

1 Like

Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by hilroy: 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
Very nice one from this intelligent young brain

Oya ebawa fi ijo bata da Omoluabi yi si

[img]https:///media/11-12-2015/b8Y0AI.gif[/img]

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by Ereolamide: 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
Yoruba? cheesy

Who else will it be?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by suremanpatriot: 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nigerians are made great outside Nigeria,when they come home they grate them to nonentities,if they aren't careful.

2 Likes

Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by olaolulazio(m): 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
Omo ka ro oji re.

Good of u.

6 Likes

Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by iamleumas: 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
hopeforcharles:
True Nigerians are doing great while some are hell bent on scamming fellow Nigerians

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by itsandi(m): 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
We need more of this! Kudos!

1 Like

Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
We are proud of him.

19 Likes

Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
Pls don't stay in nigeria,cos nigeria won't recongnised you!
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by lordsharks(m): 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
i know this kid, attended PCS ibadan

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hedgehog Saved From Sticky Situation After Getting Totally Encased In Clay(Pix) / 40 Pythons Found In Canadian Hotel / KWASU Students Fabricate Anti-terror Weapon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.