Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,166 members, 7,780,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:33 AM

Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents (38795 Views)

New Species Of Green Pit Viper Discovered In India, Named After Hogwarts Founder / Police Stops Young Kenyan Inventor From Flying His Home Made Aircraft / Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by networkG: 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
without even checking name hv already known the tribe dis is so wonderful
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by Eke40seven(m): 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
OYO4sure:
After compiling the lists of entrepreneurs in Nigeria who are under 30 few days ago which I posted here yesterday
https://www.nairaland.com/4041738/nigerias-notable-entrepreneurs-under-30
I found one go be unique which is that of Fasasi Tosin Oladayo.  After some online search and a DM to the company's instagram,  I was able to schedule a meeting with the young brain in Ibadan.

Now Fasasi Tosin Oladayo  is a third year Aerospace engineering student. He currently own four patents and he is also the founder of Nigeria biggest telecommunication equipment company Demfas Aerosystems.  According to the company's website, Demfas Aerosystems is a Nigerian manufacturer of radio transmitting and receiving equipment based in Nigeria. We are providing instant voice quality across a wider area and having a stable and immediate communication in times of emergency and also providing a stable communication in rural areas whereby cellular signal are inoperable since they operate on radio frequencies. Our devices offers encrypted communication, GPS mapping and others.

After a brief discussion with him,  I was able to go through some of his patent certificate. Being curious on his course of study and his projects,  I asked why he isn't doing anything related to his course and he immediately brought out his laptop opening through numerous folders showing some simulations,  CAD diagrams and some technical details on the drone his company is working on.

I asked if he is going to manufacture all these parts himself and how viable is his vision of producing an unmanned aerial vehicle of such standard here locally and he said "I'm purchasing the engine and am having a transfer of technology to be able to locally produce a ground control system. You see this folders,(point at some folders in his laptop) they are filled with technical details on most communications aspects. Those are things am capable of doing with the help of a great team." He said I just need some funding and trust me everyone will be shocked to this in Nigeria. Basically,   I just want you to know that all components are being covered by my patents,  my designs, circuit and whatever. I made sure all inventions in all of my products are being covered with patents.

Being curious on how he has been able to fund his projects to this level, he replied in confidence again "I have a company generating revenue so I'm able to do something from my sales while also building up a brand"

He belongs to some foreign organizations and currently working on. His company is a revenue generating company,  has ovrt 400 units of his products used by consumers in foreign countries such as USA,  Germany and Pakistan. 

I am a PhD holder in electronics and telecommunication  and I envy this guy.  Few minutes with him shows his level of intelligence and am not surprised as he schooled in a foreign country.  Attached are his products while I forgot to take his picture,  I was able to get one through google.

Not to hate though how come, they are the "the largest telecommunications company in Nigeria?
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by tdayof(m): 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
lordsharks:
i know this kid, attended PCS ibadan
Please who is this?

1 Like

Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by tdayof(m): 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
Eke40seven:

Not to hate though how come, they are the "the largest telecommunications company in Nigeria?
Jumia and Konga are both the larger E commerce website in Nigeria. What are you going to say about that?
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by Eke40seven(m): 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
tdayof:
Jumia and Konga are both the larger E commerce website in Nigeria. What are you going to say about that?
No, I am not talking about that, I just see some claims as bogus. Of course other things claimed to have been accomplished by the 18 year old might be true but largest telecommunications..... Errr..

Since I knew about Philip Emeagwali's bogus claims and scams I do try to cross check things, especially the ones that seemingly look to good to be true.
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by tdayof(m): 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
Eke40seven:

No, I am not talking about that, I just see some claims as bogus. Of course other things claimed to have been accomplished by the 18 year old might be true but largest telecommunications..... Errr..

Since I knew about Philip Emeagwali's bogus claims and scams I do try to cross check things, especially the ones that seemingly look to good to be true.
This isn't Philip Emeagwali.
Telecommunications Equipment manufacturers in Nigeria please list them maybe the company can get your point. He holds 4patents with 3 on Radio frequency tech products and one on Radar Absorbing Materials.
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by sirusX(m): 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
This is what should be the benefit of getting an education in a system that pushes the individual to do more. That's how countries remain ontop...where you have individual trying to be pioneers in one area of specialization or the other
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by Student125(m): 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
This guy, he doesn't care about reputation. I won't say more than that, OP is talking about tdayof.

1 Like

Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by Abbotp: 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
Congrats.....more of that and Nigeria will be great again.....
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by OYO4sure: 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
Eke40seven:

In such context, largest should mean they're the largest in their field.
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by hanassholesolo: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
I'm in love. N-n-no homo!!!

CIA for don grab this guy drain him brain.
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by Naijashortcode(m): 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
Oh
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by chukxie(m): 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
Congratulations, Tosin ! I see you're doing great things in Nigeria and Sheyang, China.
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by UyiIredia(m): 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
You won't see Nigerians flocking here but the latest Davido gist and snake meat will grab their attention. No wahala.
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by tdayof(m): 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
chukxie:
Congratulations, Tosin ! I see you're doing great things in Nigeria and Sheyang, China.

Thank you very much sir.
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by soleexx(m): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
Its nice...I currently have 15 accepted Innovation with me now without patent...I hope all works out well for me..
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by tdayof(m): 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
soleexx:
Its nice...I currently have 15 accepted Innovation with me now without patent...I hope all works out well for me..

You can work on your patent. It takes almost 6 months for the original certificate with a seal to be out.

Make it a global patent as this will protect your IP anywhere in the world. The application process depends on what you need a patent for. At times, you might need a security clearance from the ONSA office if your innovation is security related.

I wish you success.
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by Sweetmom: 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
Pictures of his four Parents or I dont believe it
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by Alariwo2: 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
Yoruba as expected..

The greatness is there emnedded in our DNA. Unlike some who chestbeat over nothing.

Keep soaring high omoluabi rere
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by tdayof(m): 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
Sweetmom:
Pictures of his four Patents or I dont believe it
Others are related to security. No permission to display that.

Thank you.

Mynd44 seun

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hedgehog Saved From Sticky Situation After Getting Totally Encased In Clay(Pix) / 40 Pythons Found In Canadian Hotel / KWASU Students Fabricate Anti-terror Weapon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.