Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) (7774 Views)

Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram / Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by NDinfo1(m): 10:47am On Sep 09, 2017
The newly established Biafra Security service BSS has launched a new outfit looking like a combat ready officers.
See more photos

Sources:http://www.ndinfo.com.ng/2017/09/new-outfit-of-biafra-security-service.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by fk001(m): 10:55am On Sep 09, 2017
Lol Which kind secrete service be this one, we hardly see them protecting the lives of some IPOB miscreant, but they will be posting cheap propaganda pictures.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by PehaKaso: 10:59am On Sep 09, 2017
BSS

1 Like

Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by NeeKlaus: 11:07am On Sep 09, 2017
Bunch of jokers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by expensiveguyman(m): 11:14am On Sep 09, 2017
Good, I hope to join ds group very soon

I will be glad to led d battle to d enemy of Biafra, Aboki and Afonja in their territory when the time comes.

With ds battles quad we 'll dismantle them and declare Biafra nation grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by Alhkerimu(m): 11:15am On Sep 09, 2017
May God deliver them, buhari will soon deliver wit troop
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by PehaKaso: 11:29am On Sep 09, 2017
BSS

4 Likes

Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by PehaKaso: 11:29am On Sep 09, 2017
BSS

3 Likes

Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by hollah123: 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
expensiveguyman:

I will be glad to led a battle to d enemy of Biafra d Aboki and Afonja territory when the time comes.

With ds battles quad we 'll dismantle them and declare Biafra nation grin grin grin
even ojukwu the foreign trained war general did it n lost, hope u people won't be given 5 bullets like that of 1967?

4 Likes

Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by enemybulldozer(m): 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
hollah123:
even ojukwu the foreign trained war general did it n lost, hope u people won't be given 5 bullets like that of 1967?
Ojukwu lost the war because world powers at that time were backing zoogeria so, that means ojukwu lost the war to world powers and not to zoogeria.

14 Likes

Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by yarimo(m): 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
Alhkerimu:
May God deliver them, buhari will soon deliver wit troop

Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by hollah123: 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Ojukwu lost the war because world powers at that time were backing zoogeria so, that means ojukwu lost the war to world powers and not to zoogeria.
just keep deceiving yourselves, the most devastating thing in life is for u to lie to yourself

1 Like

Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
fk001:
Lol Which kind secrete service be this one, we hardly see them protecting the lives of some IPOB miscreant, but they will be posting cheap propaganda pictures.

And changing uniform everyday upandan.
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by enemybulldozer(m): 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
hollah123:
just keep deceiving yourselves, the most devastating thing in life is for u to lie to yourself
You're the one deceiving and lying to yourself. Zoogeria did not fought biafrans alone we all know that.
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by nairanaira12: 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
NDinfo1:
The newly established Biafra Security service BSS has launched a new outfit looking like a combat ready officers.
See more photos

Sources:http://www.ndinfo.com.ng/2017/09/new-outfit-of-biafra-security-service.html

I hope you realise that you are calling for trouble with this? Don't cry victim when the repercussions come
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by nairanaira12: 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
enemybulldozer:
You're the one deceiving and lying to yourself. Zoogeria did not fought biafrans alone we all know that.

It happens in every war around the world. Every country employs mercenaries and partner with allies during a war. Even biafra employed the service of French mercenaries. During the civil war

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by nairanaira12: 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
expensiveguyman:

I will be glad to led a battle to d enemy of Biafra d Aboki and Afonja territory when the time comes.

Lolz. Please make sure you win the war, because the southwest won't allow your tribe to stage a comeback again to our region, like we did in 1970.
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
cheesy

Now this is more appealing....

Minus the yellow walkie though....
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by enemybulldozer(m): 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
nairanaira12:

It happens in every war around the world. Every country employs mercenaries and partner with allies during a war. Even biafra employed the service of French mercenaries. During the civil war
That's not true!! What are you insinuating?? That Hausa, fulani, yoruba and middle belt that teamed up to fight Igbos is not enough?? Why should zoogeria seek for the help of Britain, former Soviet union, Egyptians and other countries to fight only Igbos?? that shows that fight is not a fair one.
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
Bull Shït Service...
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by Sagay212: 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
LMAO!..poverty stricken MFs....Na akube jeans and boot be their BSS uniforms? these idio.ts won't just stop making people laugh.

Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by nairanaira12: 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
enemybulldozer:
That's not true!! What are you insinuating?? That Hausa, fulani, yoruba and middle belt that teamed up to fight Igbos is not enough?? Why should zoogeria seek for the help of Britain, former Soviet union, Egyptians and other countries to fight only Igbos?? that shows that fight is not a fair one.

You should be reading books written by neutral individuals about biafra war instead of listening to radio biafra. Radio biafra will kill you mentally and make you believe just anything. As a result, you will end up commenting on issues like a dunce.

And yes, French mercenaries fought on the side of biafra during the civil war. It is shameful that you aren't even adequately informed about the war, yet you are here arguing over what you don't know shiiiit about.

The Hausa, Fulani, middlebelt are Nigerians and they were fighting against rebels that wanted to break their country. America is big, but it never fights its wars alone; US, despite its being the most powerful nation on earth, always partners with Canada, Britain, Germany, France, Israel, Australia, New Zealand, etc.

Like I said, you are killing yourself mentally by allowing radio biafra to form your opinion. If you have ever gone to school, be kind to yourself by listening to viable sources of information and not biased jargon preached on radio biafra.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
All I see is Halogen Security uniform grin
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by skelewu404(m): 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
All i see is members of of a bikers club

1 Like

Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by GMbuharii: 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
fk001:
nairanaira12:

You should be reading books written by neutral individuals about biafra war instead of listening to radio biafra. Radio biafra will kill you mentally and make you believe just anything. As a result, you will end up commenting on issues like a dunce.

And yes, French mercenaries fought on the side of biafra during the civil war. It is shameful that you aren't even adequately informed about the war, yet you are here arguing over what you don't know shiiiit about.

The Hausa, Fulani, middlebelt are Nigerians and they were fighting against rebels that wanted to break their country. America is big, but it never fights its wars alone; US, despite its being the most powerful nation on earth, always partners with Canada, Britain, Germany, France, Israel, Australia, New Zealand, etc.

Like I said, you are killing yourself mentally by allowing radio biafra to form your opinion. If you have ever gone to school, be kind to yourself by listening to viable sources of information and not biased jargon preached on radio biafra.
fk001:
grin
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by nairanaira12: 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
GMbuharii:

grin

You should try to respond intelligently to comments. Childish responses only indicate small-mindedness

2 Likes

Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by enemybulldozer(m): 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
nairanaira12:

I should be reading books written by neutral individuals?? Who are those neutral individuals that I should be reading their books. Radio Biafra gives better information than most of nigerian media even lie Mohammed is not left out.

Nigerian media have succeeded in killing zombie citizens of nigeria to the extent that they no longer reason like human beings what do you expect from a country with a lying minister (lie Mohammed) thats why we biafrans have chosen to boycott anything that has to do with nigerian media.

You are talking of French mercenaries when am talking about world powers. What is a mercenary to be compared with British government, former Soviet union (which is no more), Egyptian pilots and a host of other countries. From the look of things you are the one that is not informed, because what you think you know concerning the war is pure junk.
Did you say biafrans were rebels?? What made them rebels when it was nigeria that invaded their lands just to kill and maim them.
Why should nigeria seek for the help of those superpowers for a tribe as small as Igbo if they have a strong military??
Are you telling me that America will invite externals for internal crisis??
Besides, why should Nigeria always fight to remain one??
Is it a must that we should remain nigerians even when its obvious that this unholy union is not favorable??
These are the questions you should be asking yourself if nigerian media has not succeed in kill you mentally.
Lastly, I hope you're not by any chance telling me to start listening to all these biased radio stations in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by nairanaira12: 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
enemybulldozer:
I should be reading books written by neutral individuals?? Who are those neutral individuals that I should be reading their books. Radio Biafra gives better information than most of nigerian media even lie Mohammed is not left out.

Nigerian media have succeeded in killing zombie citizens of nigeria to the extent that they no longer reason like human beings what do you expect from a country with a lying minister (lie Mohammed) thats why we biafrans have chosen to boycott anything that has to do with nigerian media.

You are talking of French mercenaries when am talking about world powers. What is a mercenary to be compared with British government, former Soviet union (which is no more), Egyptian pilots and a host of other countries. From the look of things you are the one that is not informed, because what you think you know concerning the war is pure junk.
Did you say biafrans were rebels?? What made them rebels when it was nigeria that invaded their lands just to kill and maim them.
Why should nigeria seek for the help of those superpowers for a tribe as small as Igbo if they have a strong military??
Are you telling me that America will invite externals for internal crisis??
Besides, why should Nigeria always fight to remain one??
Is it a must that we should remain nigerians even when its obvious that this unholy union is not favorable??
These are the questions you should be asking yourself if nigerian media has not succeed in kill you mentally.
Lastly, I hope you're not by any chance telling me to start listening to all these biased radio stations in Nigeria.

So, you actually listen to radio biafra? No wonder you never knew that biafra also hired mercenaries during the civil war... ..no wonder.

Inititially, you denied biafra ever employed mercenaries.. .looks like you have repented of that ignorance now.

Prior to the civil war, Nigeria was just a new country with limited military hardware. The number of pilots was few. The number of personel was few too, and they needed all the hardware and men they could get. They had no choice than to ask foreign countries for aid.

The Egyptians were the ones flying the jets that were bombing biafra positions. The best time to fly a plane over biafra then was during the night, since biafran missiles might bring down the planes during the day.

Nigerian pilots were few and had little training on night flight. So, Nigeria had to rely on the better trained Egyptians. Don't forget that Nigeria was just 7 years old then and that was her first war.

If biafra too had the money, they would have employed other countries too. Maybe I should remind you that biafra received aid from Gabon because Gabon was the only African country that recognised Biafra. Yes, Gabon sent jet fighters to biafra.

Will your bias, hate-preaching radio biafra ever tell you these? No. They will only preach propaganda, the kind of thing you want to hear.

Any reasonable person searching for real truth will seek information from neutral sources and not bias sources.

Radio biafra will always make you comment unreasonably and everyone will end up wondering why your education isn't having positive effect on your life and conduct. Stop abusing your own intelligence. Stop listening to radio biafra.

5 Likes

Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by Mazeltovscotty(m): 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
enemybulldozer:
sir, do you still blindly want to fight the same world powers with 5 bullets?
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by enemybulldozer(m): 11:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
sir, do you still blindly want to fight the same world powers with 5 bullets?
The good news is that those world powers will not come again to aid your boys scout and that is one of the reasons why biafrans are not afraid of their operation python dance 3million grin grin grin
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by kultrun: 11:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
The world powers are always watching, Nigeria in particular has become very interesting, see it as an example of simple duplicating western capitalist models, they could solve cultural and practical differences.

In reality they have no clue how economy really works, but they are fairly sure of how the military works.
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by enemybulldozer(m): 12:38am On Sep 10, 2017
nairanaira12:

So, you actually listen to radio biafra? No wonder you never knew that biafra also hired mercenaries during the civil war... ..no wonder.

Inititially, you denied biafra ever employed mercenaries.. .looks like you have repented of that ignorance now.

Prior to the civil war, Nigeria was just a new country with limited military hardware. The number of pilots was few. The number of personel was few too, and they needed all the hardware and men they could get. They had no choice than to ask foreign countries for aid.

The Egyptians were the ones flying the jets that were bombing biafra positions. The best time to fly a plane over biafra then was during the night, since biafran missiles might bring down the planes during the day.

Nigerian pilots were few and had little training on night flight. So, Nigeria had to rely on the better trained Egyptians. Don't forget that Nigeria was just 7 years old then and that was her first war.

If biafra too had the money, they would have employed other countries too. Maybe I should remind you that biafra received aid from Gabon because Gabon was the only African country that recognised Biafra. Yes, Gabon sent jet fighters to biafra.

Will your bias, hate-preaching radio biafra ever tell you these? No. They will only preach propaganda, the kind of thing you want to hear.

Any reasonable person searching for real truth will seek information from neutral sources and not bias sources.

Radio biafra will always make you comment unreasonably and everyone will end up wondering why your education isn't having positive effect on your life and conduct. Stop abusing your own intelligence. Stop listening to radio biafra.
Of course I do listen to radio Biafra sometimes. And I know that few mercenaries is nothing to compare with those heavyweights (Britain, former Soviet union and others) so, I don't know why its too hard for you to understand.
Nigeria was a new country and so was Biafra too. Nigeria was 7 years old while Biafra was only few months old so what are you saying?? Besides, you lied when you said that Nigeria had limited military had ware, are you trying to tell me that the colonial masters left nothing?? Even at that you can't tell me that a country of seven years old doesn't have military hard ware that is bigger and better to compare with what biafrans had at that particular time. Had it been that Nigeria fought biafra on a neutral and fair ground and won we would have accepted it but not when superpowers came to their aid is like when ten people ganged up against one man, what do we call that kind of act??
There you go again what is the weight of Gabon to be compared with only Egypt?? And I don't just know why you keep hammering on radio Biafra, as far as am concerned radio Biafra speaks the truth more than lie Mohammed. Did you just say that radio Biafra will always make me comment unreasonably?? Well to people like you that is not used to the truth, as a result of many years of accumulated lies and propaganda from the Nigerian media of deceit will never accept anything that is not in line with what Nigerian media has been feeding them with. Most of the lies the Nigerian government succeeded in keeping away from their citizens radio Biafra has excavated them a brought it out in the open for whoever that care know and that is why buhari tried to stop it but couldn't.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What A Truthful Yoruba Man Said About Recent Igbo-yoruba Rift / Presidential Results As They Stand / Mark To Lead Delegation To Pope Francis Inauguration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.