Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

"I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out (56269 Views)

"I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer / Police Parade Suspected Ritual Killer, Ifeanyi Dike, In Rivers / UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by Macnnoli4(m): 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
Let him collect his capital punishment.period.
Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by Hardeysolution(m): 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
Taking this guy to court is waste of time.. .

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by AFONJACOW(m): 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
tell Mohammed this story when you get there... Onye Ala
Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by Faithscharms2(f): 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
Obviously this guy is insane..maybe the course he was reading turned his brain inside out because raping an 8year old isn't normal..then u cut off body parts and when arrested escaped..one would think after all these the idiot will lay low somewhere but NO..he decided to try his hands on robbery..obviously no one in his right senses will do all this. undecided either way he should be killed too because he is a danger to himself and everyone around him. angry

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by Femistico(m): 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
Wtf you telling me that this nigga is a 300level student of uniport, just negodu and see all his legs with matchet scars erywhere
Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by AFONJACOW(m): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
abeg check if his organs are in good condition, Im willing to make instant payment for it...
Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by tareez: 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
the only help he needs is castration and public executions

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by DanseMacabre(m): 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
Faithscharms2:
Obviously this guy is insane..maybe the course he was reading turned his brain inside out because raping an 8year old isn't normal..then u cut off body parts and when arrested escaped..one would think after all these the idiot will lay low somewhere but NO..he decided to try his hands on robbery..obviously no one in his right senses will do all this. undecided either way he should be killed too because he is a danger to himself and everyone around him. angry

At the bolded, you just spoke my mind. The guy's nuts.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by DanseMacabre(m): 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
AFONJACOW:
abeg check if his organs are in good condition, Im willing to make instant payment for it...

They are in good condition. How much you get?
Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by dex4sure: 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
The dude needs deliverance
Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by jfizle247(m): 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
TyushTal:
I just hate it when people are been lied against. undecided

He only cut-off some part of the body cry
_
And to all of you condemning his act. This would be your reaction when you get to heaven and find out money ritual is not a sin grin

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
A lot of these so called 'ritual killers' are serial killers with serious psychosis, but because we have poor mental health diagnosis we chuck it down to ritual killings, these types of people are also in the western world, parents shine ur eyes 24/7 deranged men/women abound.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by Cyrilpac(m): 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
I think you need to sue the police for calling you a RITUAL KILLER, when You are only a killer.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by Funkybabee(f): 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
This man is real definition of 'were'madness

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by Hotzone(m): 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
this monster has been given his role to play so he is now the current movie star
Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by nwokolokingsley(m): 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
How did he escape in the first place?

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by highness25(m): 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
tooth4tooth:
Story for the Gods. You claim you are not a ritual killer ,yet you chopped off her breast ,her fingers, her tongue, her private part,her eyes, part of her forehead. What are you exactly? angry May death by hanging fall on you for bringing untimely death upon the innocent child.

See as he resemble ghost angry angry
what happens to death by burning? They should burn him alive

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
Doesn't look like the same guy though
Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
mebad:
h

you are a potential ritualist
he's not a potential ritualist, he is a ritualist
Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by ajides4422(m): 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
how did this guy gain admission

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by simplyakinz(m): 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
Awon IPOB Yi Shaaaa.. O Ga Ooo..
Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by OCHULORC(m): 6:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
TyushTal:

_
And to all of you condemning his act. This would be your reaction when you get to heaven and find out money ritual is not a sin grin
May God forgive you. I can't even believe you got some likes Nawah o
Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by centoke30(m): 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
elyte89:
Den suppose sentence am to just a month in d cage with d lions in U.I ZOO
lolssss.. all he just need is a day sentence with the lions grin
Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by mindtricks: 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2017
TyushTal:

_

Are you trying to be funny or what? While the body of the victim lies lifeless, here you are talking this. Imagine the victim being your blood relation, then tell us how you feel.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by talk2emma: 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
They should just kill the idiot

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by raphy(m): 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
in a world gone mad its hard to think right... this one think with his .....diick
Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by symbianDON(m): 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
and they say this wild cat-looking murderer is a university student??....truly education in this country haff seen pepper

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by IRockALot(m): 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
Achile1515:
I don't think that guy is normal. He should be checked by a shycologist or he wiast. People of his kind shouldn't be alowed into our society.
You don't need a dictionary to check your spellings next time psychologist recommender grin

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by Akalia(m): 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lickgirl:
Really
MODERATORS do the needful.
Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by moorevic(m): 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
That one no resemble student at all.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
Yes he not a ritualist but a butcher. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him / Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched / Wunato Esther Chuwang's Death: Bauchi Poly Student Murdered On Her Way To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.