Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,249 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo (23444 Views)

Policewoman, Naomi Danlami, Fakes Her Own Kidnap To Fund Her Wedding (Photo) / Lagos Housewife Arranges Her Kidnap To Get N15M From Her Husband (Photo) / Lady Arranges Her Own Kidnap In Ogun To Extort N200,000 From Her Parents (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by CastedDude: 11:20am On Sep 09, 2017
A 49 year old man, Mr. Clement Silver who is a native of Tiv in Benue State but residing at Odozi Street, Agbor was arrested and paraded for allegedly arranging his kidnap to fraudulently obtain large amount of money from his wife. He was apprehended by members of Agbor Gha-Ihun security outfit at his hideout beside Camelite Paint, Agbor, Delta state alongside his accomplice, Mr. Sunday Kibechukwu (33) who acted as the kidnapper.

The suspect while confessing to the crime said his intention was to force his wife to pay his demand, adding that he needed the money to boost his lottery/betting business (Bet Naija). He said he was retrenched as a security officer with UBA bank, Agbor last year and since then, he has been managing with the lottery/betting business while his wife who is an indigene of Mbiri Kingdom in Ika North deals in poultry business.

According to him “I connived with Sunday to frame my kidnap in order to collect money from my wife because I needed it to boost my business with the intention of paying her back after my business improves. I chose not to ask my wife to loan me the money because I am very convinced that she will not give me the money and the only way for me to achieve this was to frame my kidnap.”

On his part, Sunday who hails from Aniocha North LGA of Delta State noted that Silver lured him into involving in the crime with a promise to return the money and also give him N10, 000 to treat the injury he sustained while working at a bakery in Boji-Boji Owa.

It was gathered that the suspects after the kidnap had contacted Silver’s wife popularly known as Madam Rose, demanded a ransom of N1million and directed that the money should be dropped along Benin/Asaba Expressway at Umunede. In the course of negotiation, she pleaded to pay N300,0000 which they refused. But as God would have it, Silver was sighted at his hideout and was reported to Agbor Gha-Ihun who quickly moved to arrest the culprits.

As at the time of filing this report, the suspects were still under the custody of the Security Operatives, Agbor Gha-Ihun.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/bet-naija-agent-arranges-kidnap-obtain-money-wife-photo.html

Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by TyushTal(m): 11:22am On Sep 09, 2017
People like this are not worthy of being men.cry

If only there's a way I could rip him off those balls of his undecided

Nah Nah... He ain't worth those pair of balls

7 Likes

Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by SuperSuave(m): 11:30am On Sep 09, 2017
season just start na, has he lost much already?
Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by AkProsper(m): 11:33am On Sep 09, 2017
bursted. . . . . . check my signature.⏬⏬⏬⏬
Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by Nutase: 11:40am On Sep 09, 2017
Shameless man.

4 Likes

Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by HMZi: 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
he doesnt even look smart enough to pull it off.........

4 Likes

Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by AFONJACOW(m): 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
I will arranges my own kidnapping, let's see if my pastor will path with all this huge tithes he collect every Sunday... the hustle is real

1 Like

Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by Movicq(m): 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
angry grin mumu crase

1 Like

Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by Mologi(m): 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
Bet9ja na crazy betting platform...dey no dey pay people money wella....

But shey the wife be Alison Madueke?
Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by iamnicer: 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
cheesy grin wink

THIS ONE WEAK ME

4 Likes

Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by Joseunlimited(f): 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
grin everyday for the thief one day for the owner
Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by IgedeBushBoy(m): 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
He played bet9ja with the likelihood of the plan working
LOL

Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by IYANGBALI: 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
Aye ma nika o
Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by nictech: 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
IT is well

Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by lilcashking(m): 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
May god answers his prayer (kidnap) one day.
Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by Turks: 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
He's from where again? grin
Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by Celestyn8213: 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lol! Bad husband.

2 Likes

Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by 9jayes: 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
I know him, he's my uncle

1 Like

Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by Johnemeka247: 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by McGg: 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
why should bet9ja be mentioned in this incidence? or they target the company to tarnish its image?

crap journalism

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by brenister10: 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
Is the wife Foluso Akakija?
Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by kingxsamz(m): 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
how can a man do that to his wife?...
I swear his mumu never do

2 Likes

Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by Zirah: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
No qualms. Whatever belongs to the wife belongs to the husband and vice-versa grin grin
Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by soberdrunk(m): 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
So you cannot just torori' ur wife to give you 1million angry

1 Like

Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by bleskid: 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
clement u Bleep up
Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by armadeo(m): 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
HMZi:
he doesnt even look smart enough to pull it off.........

Exactly my view. Dumb looking mofo

3 Likes

Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by showcase9ja: 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by haryorbarmie83(m): 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
Name checked.
Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
Everyone is this country is crazy about making money.... choi
Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by Jonah507(m): 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
It could be that the wife hardly part ways with money. Wanders will one day end.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Michael Asiwaju: Twitter Users Reacts After He Committed Suicide Over Rape / Man Caught With Used Baby Diapers & Sanitary Pads In Rivers Community / 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.