Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman (34404 Views)

The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Ugosample(m): 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
ThisKC:

No it's not. But it's not foolproof either
That's true
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
Op, you are right. Age only matters to those natural uncivilized in the sphere of relationship.

Until we change our minds from hypocrites to understanding the world of happiness in relationships, not stupid mindsets of age nonsense.

I'm no longer interested in younger girls of nowadays, they are nothing but heart breakers.
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by LordofNaija: 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nellychinma20:
Older men are cool too ,I didn't say old men
Dating a guy within my age bracket is a no no for me .
They are too young and inexperienced and for an intelligent person like me ,its like watching a dog poo.
You think of yourself as being intelligent? i am laughing at you like thisgringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Chidonc(m): 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nellychinma20:
They are too young and inexperienced and for an intelligent person like me ,its like watching a dog poo.
with your 2gig Brain, lol, I laugh in swahili.
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Chidonc(m): 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
LordofNaija:

You think of yourself as being intelligent? i am laughing at you like thisgringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
with her 2gig brain
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by leonard002(m): 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nellychinma20:
for ur heavy mind
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Ishilove: 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
The picture though...it's startling to the eyes cheesy
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
anthony533:
which part of the bible is it written that dating a woman older that you or thesame age a sin?
my dear sometimes we need to use our head even the bible did not say smoking is bad.. hop u understand. and secondly its very difficult for older wife to be submissive to younger husband. its takes a man been older with experience and other valuable attribute for women to respect. ask those men dating older women wat dy are facing.... dy might not tell u the truth because dy are ashamed.
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Slayer2: 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
Celestyn8213:
Send me your phone no.

Let me send you mine. I like older ladies wink
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Celestyn8213: 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
Slayer2:

Let me send you mine. I like older ladies wink
No thanks
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Slayer2: 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
Celestyn8213:

No thanks

Abeg swerve.
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Amoto94(m): 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
Older Women with brains like Ishilove The Writer and Amarabae The Nurse.
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Amarabae(f): 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
Amoto94:
Older Women with brains like Ishilove The Writer and Amarabae The Nurse.
am i old?
18yrs lady like me? lols,
abeg o,
every lady na 18yrs jare, lwkmd
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by thoth: 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
any young man that dates a woman a day older than him is cursed. unless you're doing it for the obvious.
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Amoto94(m): 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
Amarabae:
am i old?
18yrs lady like me? lols,
abeg o,
every lady na 18yrs jare, lwkmd
You na old lady but I don't mind because you're from Bia### and I love it international
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by lastchild: 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
Women always come up with things like this when age is against them
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by luminouz(m): 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
chidichuddo:
this reminds me of a lady despite her acknowledging the fact that she is older than me and in her late 30's, she still thinks everyone ought to be doing her favors.

imagine demanding to eat what she Knows she can't afford, giving me list of things men ought to be doing for her including searching for work and starting a business for her.

would prefer if possible a lady in her early 20's with wisdom of a 70year old woman

I think that's too much to ask
That woman never mature finish o....
She is a hungry mofo!!

1 Like

Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by luminouz(m): 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
thoth:
any young man that dates a woman a day older than him is cursed. unless you're doing it for the obvious.
Really?
Tell.me more!!! shocked
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by winningwinner(m): 11:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nellychinma20:

I know it Nelly, I must be the right man for you, can we talk?
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Pemmy15: 2:56am On Sep 10, 2017
Dwayne Wade and Gabby U are my relationship spirit animals...I'm all for a little How Stella Got Her Groove Back...my fiancé (we're holding our trad at the later this year) is 8 years younger than me but I respect him as a man and he's pretty mature and far from lazy. Most of the comments...typically from men show a huge shallowness of thinking tho..."the woman will age like milk", "it's all about the d for her or money for him"� no wonder relationships don't last cause you people can't reason beyond sex or money. 35 years ago my dad met and married my mum who is 5 years his senior...he's a typical yoruba man but he looked beyond her age and saw what he needed to build a happy family...med school for both of them and two kids later they're still going strong. I pray the same for my soon to be hubby and I. Anyway, the couples I know in the same boat, granted they're mostly younger nigerian men to older foreign women, but they look good together...they match and seem to be making it work...and I say God bless em!

Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Nellychinma20(f): 9:13am On Sep 10, 2017
winningwinner:

I know it Nelly, I must be the right man for you, can we talk?
winkif u meet my taste .
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by TheBawse(m): 9:28am On Sep 10, 2017
Evablizin:
cheesy

Older women are ok but not like this great grandma i'm seeing in the picture the OP posted
U have spoken my mind. This na quarter to go na!!!

1 Like

Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Codedrock(m): 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nellychinma20:
Lol.. Really and you really think there aren't younger guys way more intelligent than you? I mean even you consider yourself intelligent and i think your post hasn't shown so much intelligence no disrespect by the way, I'm saying if you are young and you know you are intelligent you should know there are other young intelligent people too even more intelligent than the ones you consider older. It's mostly not about the age but the mind and the personality.
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by NigelCundy: 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
if it's proper for women to be older than their husband then God would av created eve b4 Adam and God would av said women should be d head of the home. stop contradicting your self. . men should be older.. dy are d head ... den women have to be supportive.
Are u serious? Why would the same God allow girls be the first child of the home thereby domineering over the younger male children?

1 Like

Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Nellychinma20(f): 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
Codedrock:

Lol.. Really and you really think there aren't younger guys way more intelligent than you? I mean even you consider yourself intelligent and your post hasn't shown so much intelligence no disrespect by the way, I'm saying if you are young and you know you are intelligent you should know there are other young intelligent people too even more intelligent than the ones you consider older. It's mostly not about the age but mind and the personality.
lol,I don't know why my opinion is paining lots of people grin grin grin grin grin grin
I didn't mention any name ,abeg if e pain u sorry.
Just my opinion ,u are entitled to urs
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Officer101(m): 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
The major reason is money jare
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
NigelCundy:

Are u serious? Why would the same God allow girls be the first child of the home thereby domineering over the younger male children?
heloooo is the first female child getting married to her younger ones.. of course d man who she's gonna get married to is from another family and he might even be the last born but older than her.. happy Sunday.
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Pemmy15: 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lol @ people who presume to know the mind of God...when God doesn't want you to do something he tells you (I.e. Adultury, fornication, lying, stealing, etc)...even smoking as He has told us that our body is a temple and not to put anything in it that is addictive or harmful which we know cigarettes to be. When it comes to marriage and specifically who a man should marry He has been just as clear - Proverbs 31...not once is age mentioned and its a stretch to think that submission is tied to age when there are so many examples to show otherwise. Stop confusing cultural norms with Biblical truth.

1 Like

Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Ugosample(m): 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
Pemmy15:
Lol @ people who presume to know the mind of God...when God doesn't want you to do something he tells you (I.e. Adultury, fornication, lying, stealing, etc)...even smoking as He has told us that our body is a temple and not to put anything in it that is addictive or harmful which we know cigarettes to be. When it comes to marriage and specifically who a man should marry He has been just as clear - Proverbs 31...not once is age mentioned and its a stretch to think that submission is tied to age when there are so many examples to show otherwise. Stop confusing cultural norms with Biblical truth.

Thank you

It's the "cultural norms" indeed that makes many frown at such relationships
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by NigelCundy: 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
heloooo is the first female child getting married to her younger ones.. of course d man who she's gonna get married to is from another family and he might even be the last born but older than her.. happy Sunday.
So, will you advise a 48 year old woman without kids to stay single forever if the only person interested in marrying her is a 47 year old man without kids as well? I don't really get your argument...Happy Sunday ma'am. Hope service was glorious?
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
[quote author=NigelCundy post=60326383]
So, will you advise a 48 year old woman without kids to stay single forever if the only person interested in marrying her is a 47 year old man without kids as well? I don't really get your argument...Happy Sunday ma'am. Hope service was glorious? [/quote God is not a God of confusion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift / Measuring Your Di*k Size: Are You Really Above The Average? / Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance As He Does Press-Up In Pre-Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.