Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? (33062 Views)

How To Know If Someone Is Flirting With You / Can These Act Be Tagged As Cheating? / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by femi4: 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lalas247:
So I have a friend whose been married for 3 years now she has a daughter, she is Southafrican but her husband is Nigerian Yoruba guy...
She went through his laptop where she found messages to an old fling back in Nigeria he told the lady he Loves Her
Long story short she now want to leave him because she said it's the same as cheating even though the guy has begged ans swore he hasn't been with anyone else since they got married.

Thought please...

Cc mynd44 lalasticlala
fixed
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by Nafizzey(m): 7:03am On Sep 10, 2017
Lalas247:
Oshey cheesy yes it's moi
Hmm... You're Classy!

1 Like

Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
Aghh its very obvious that her yoruba husband go don dey bang the old fling like no tomorrowcheesy.if dem check well the old fling go don already drop three kids for the guycheesy.very soon the old fling go carry fight go d south African lady house to overthrow her as the rightful wife.tell her to prepare for warcheesy.
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
sekxyqueen:

I'm only advocating for the lady's life..cos I have read countless times where a wife contacted a contagious disease from the husby cos she tolerated his cheating habit or she was oblivion of his cheating nature. .the madam should run for her life joor..most annoying part is that some men cheat without protection thereby giving it a high tendency of contacting some diseases.
that's why when u get a good man u hold am tight even if he no get up to ten billion for im akantcheesy
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by sekxyqueen(f): 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
lefulefu:
that's why when u get a good man u hold am tight even if he no get up to ten billion for im akantcheesy
aww..the only sensible guy,,ukwu master!! cheesy
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
EponOjuku:

The African society is polygamous by nature. It is the Europeans who forced their culture on us.

Any Yoruba man who has more than one lover is obeying the command that says 'Go into the world and multiply'. It didn't say go to one woman or go into one house. grin grin
our population in naija is now too much.we need not multiply again.
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by sisisioge: 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
Hmmm...make she sha no vex. Her husband obviously misses his ex. If not for distance, he might not have been able to swear truthfully. What I'm saying is, he hasn't cheated technically but would have thanks to distance. Women who caught their husbands' thing inside a pot it shouldn't be haven't left their husbands, this one that saw words is wanting to leave. She better sit down sort her issues. It is well.
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by loswhite(m): 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
sekxyqueen:

you should have made your comment without insults...now you and your comment look more stup1d than I thought. .gerrara my mention.
answer the question
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by onyegwu(m): 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
Angy55:
A wise woman builds her home. Today we have couples celebrating 50 years of marriage, 25 years of marriage, go and ask the wives of those men, they never had it easy.

You caught your husband flirting with another Lady, for that you want to divorce.

Call your hubby to order ask him with a soft voice why he is cheating on you. Also improve on yourself. If you've deviated from the way you use to dress for him before you got married go back to it.
Your hubby goes to work and you are a full house wive?

While at work, do some crazy(sexy) video and send to him. Make him hunger for you to distract him from chatting with other ladies.

How do you serve him food on the table? You know how kings are served right? Always make him feel like a king in his home, so that whenever he is about closing from work, he has it in mind that his queen is waiting for him.

Back up with prayers and God will see you through.

I'm against men cheating on their wives.

Don't leave your home for that bitch.

For those men cheating on their wives, please you people should repent.

Please stop massaging men's ego abeg! They are Kings and the women are slaves abi? U people are here encouraging wayward men who have no respect for the wives they married and the marriage institution they swore to. U are here saying they should treat them like king which king? Does he deserve it?! If it were the women that does that now all hell will be let loose. What u know u can not tolerate please don't go about doing it in the name of being a man because if the women does that same thing don't complain. When people say marriage are for matured minds u think is a joke! Please if u feel u can't be discipline in marriage please stay out of it this is for both gender. Wrong doing is wrong doing don't give any preferential treatment to any gender. Woman don't leave yet but make it known that u won't tolerate such indiscipline don't keep quiet! Men will say their wives nag, their wives don't respect them but u are the once giving room for such disrespect.

1 Like

Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by JaffyJoe(m): 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
sekxyqueen:

what if the guy is a chronic cheat, ,and maybe gives her one dangerous disease like that??isn't it better she leaves the marriage cos certainly she is no longer comfortable with the marriage.

Chillax boo...it was just a chat & there's no physical contact. Although wrong, not worth throwing away a marriage for.
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by needful: 2:13am On Sep 11, 2017
Instead of contacting HIV and finally die of heart attack or depression because of a cheating husband, better quietly work out or stay and zip up. Let the man flirt and cheat as he wants. See this days, there is what is called married but single. You are together because if the kids but doesn't have anything in common. A lot of couple that I know live like that. My sister died of AIDS which the husband who first died gave her. I rather stay single than live with a cheating husband. The trauma of watching my own sister died because of trust over the hubby, still affects me till today. So all this people talking trash, na you sabi. Is my life and decide how to run it. Marriage or no marriage, what matters to me is the moment of happiness, peace of mind and sound spirit. Finish

1 Like

Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by romeorailss: 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
sekxyqueen:

what if the guy is a chronic cheat, ,and maybe gives her one dangerous disease like that??isn't it better she leaves the marriage cos certainly she is no longer comfortable with the marriage.

Very funny how a lady leaves a marriage all in the name of finding out flirty chats. Very laughable grin cheesy
Marriage has now turned to cloth, we put off anytime we wish lol angry grin

Tell ur friend to quit the marriage and find a better guy o cheesy
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by romeorailss: 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
sekxyqueen:

yeah,,she should scrupulously investigate into it before she dumps his sorry ass,,atimes some men deserves no mercy!
Madam calm down. Dump this, dump that. Calm down MA! angry

U really need to understand how marriage works o. U do t just dump ur partner because of simple chats. kiss
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by romeorailss: 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
teelady:
men and yansh, so many men has gone to the beyond because of this and many more are waiting in line...... #fact
So u see why u should always cover ur yansh well? angry

So it won't tempt us cheesy
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by Sebastine1606(m): 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
If you leave your husband because if simple chats, then I don't understand what the meaning meaning of marriage is anymore, plus the guy has sworn he isn't cheating..
Divorcing on grounds of simple chats is"funny"
No perfect man for marriage outside oooh, and there are many women on queue looking for divorcees, even the ones inside marriage are been threatened,Advice your friend to forgive him and stay with her husband, make she no regret later for life ooh
grin
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by Sebastine1606(m): 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
GratefulHeart23:

Thanks Madam, I haven't told you I want him back or want his gfs to leave him. They can have him to themselves, I'm happy with my new job (it's Govt owned anyway) and my once in a blue moon man. Who cares who sleep with who these days? That you're faithful to a man doesn't mean someone else won't sleep with him.

If you're in my shoes, you'll throw away the offer coz the man is asking you out and go about begging friends for money or submit your CV to U-connect or other recruiting firm begging for a teller or transaction officer job and watch them say it to your face that you're too qualified for the job coz you have two M.Scs even though you're desperate for it. Would you clean a fast food with a wage not enough to feed your son, they don't even pay you on time until you're almost crying for it.

Madam Saint, if you've not walked in people's shoes, learn to read comments and ignore, after all you're not Lala247 I was talking to. No need to quote me and rant your nonsense coz life has been fair to you.
GratefulHeart23
I think I understand the position you found yourself at the very moment, but If you can take my advice, since you already have a "means" of livelihood and stay in a good apartment, you may just call it quits with the man, politely explain to him that you are still young and can't continue to Bleep him at what ends? ... It doesn't seem like he's ready to marry you,then if he is, you don't want to be a second wife or so I guess
Just honourably leave him now, since you now a bit comfortable, or isn't that the very reason you entered into it at the first place.. ...If na "Bleep " ,look for someone single and sharp
My 2 cents... .PEACE
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by Sebastine1606(m): 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
kimbraa:
You and the girls who go about sleeping with married men for financial/material gains hold same mentality. I think you deserved what you got from your husband 'cause you were possibly sleeping with married men before he came into the picture and you still are 'cause you can't fend for yourself and a child you brought into the world. You want a comfortable life at the expense of another woman's husband.

Wait 'till his wife figures you out. That's why when they disgrace your likes I don't feel sympathy. I'm not a saint, but I don't sleep with married men for any reason. I'd rather do those menial jobs than be the reason any home would break. "Let no man put asunder in what God has joined together" you're going against that scripture and such actions backfires. Anyway, when the man is tired of fùcking and paying your bills he's bound to dump you for a newer pussy.
You should be advicing her, not using destructive criticism to correct her.. ..situations may have caused it
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by Mikee7(m): 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lol when even liking and following someone's pictures would be considered cheating
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 28, 2017
Sabrina18:
If you leave him, you will meet another guy that will still cheat.
These men are polygamous in nature.
The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know, he might tell her he loves her just to get into her pants but he loves you and that was why he married you.
You are wise beyond your years
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by DukeNija(m): 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
sekxyqueen:

yeah,,she should scrupulously investigate into it before she dumps his sorry ass,,atimes some men deserves no mercy!

This babe you seem very mean. I hope you are ready to divorce constantly cos Men are scum cheesy
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:04am On Jan 03, 2018
I cannot believe the opinions of some here. Like seriously?

So to some, it is alright for the married man to say he loves another woman only because he is saying it as a means to just sleep with her and say afterwards, "This was just for pleasure, I love my Wife."

Also to some, because your wife or husband is not the last person you will find physically attractive, that is why you should go about calling ladies or guys "My Love, My Number 1, my one and only," etc or even feel free to admit you truly love the person? My Good Gracious! What is this generation even preaching? So this is how far lost some of you are in the realm of Love and relationships. Well I believe this is why most of you don't have faithful and true relationships. It is because most of you don't know the first thing about commitment and what it actually means to keep control of one's heart/mind.

Self-control is key in relationships. If a man truly loves you, He won't betray your trust. He Won't cheat. I am tired of the lies people spread that a man can still cheat on his woman and still be in love with her. What sort of lie is that?

Do you even understand what love is? What kind of love is this cheating man who loves his wife in sef? With what love again does he love his wife if that same love could not keep him from honoring the relationship and union he has with his woman?

We have the love is erotic (Eros), we have stooge, we have Philio and we have agape. So tell me which of the love does a cheating man still love his wife with abeg?? What sort of lying and perverse generation is this even? People who don't understand the principles and laws that guide Love. People who don't know what Love is.

If you know Love, then you will know that Love is not meant to do certain things. That is a fact. In fact, bigger than a fact, it is a truth.

I tell you another truth, at the very core of human beings. We all want to be loved and loved so very well. We all want and crave for that guy or lady who will love us and never betray our trust. We all want that someone who will always be there and make us always feel like the only special man or woman in the world. If you deny this, then you are simply a liar and maybe not even human. God has placed that desire within everyone so some can lie all you want okay but that innate desire for true love is there and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

So is flirting also cheating? Smh... wait until you meet the man or woman you love and who says love you back with all his/her heart and then let him/her be flirting as heavily as ever with the opposite sex and even calling them by same sexy and sultry names, he/she calls you and even maybe go as far as sexting and allowing these new interests see their sexy hot pics, then you will answer for yourself if flirting is right or wrong and if you can actually classify it as just a play or joke.

Even God gets jealous when His own Children are found taking their attention from HIM and giving such attention to vanity. How much more humans in love who witness attention of their partners being shifted consistently to someone else in flirting mode?

Let us be wise and understand the depths of what Love truly portrays because The Truth is: LOVE DOES NOT FLIRT. LOVE IS FAITHFUL AND TRUE. LOVE PUTS THE HEART AND FEELINGS OF THE OTHER FIRST. LOVE IS KIND AND NOT WICKED

If you love someone and you both have confessed commitment to each other then for goodness sake, stay committed even if you see a very sexy girl or really hot guy afterwards making advances at you or just passing you by. Remind yourself of who you are and what you are standing for. That way, temptations will keep passing you by without you having to do nonsense. Because it is true that you will always meet people who are also as attractive as your partner. But that is where is all ends, Attraction.

Remind yourself of why your partner and you are together and always think of all the beautiful things your partner means to you and all that you mean to him. Remix yourself of why it just had to be him or her and no one else ever. Unless ofcos, it is an abusive relationship that can destroy you and your destiny.

#Selah

Remember, Love is kind. It does not flirt or does as it likes. It always thinks of the heart of the other.

1 Like

Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by JonnyConnection: 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
At times we should just not kill ourselves on top another person matter
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by zinaunreal(m): 5:27am On Sep 09, 2018
needful:
Instead of contacting HIV and finally die of heart attack or depression because of a cheating husband, better quietly work out or stay and zip up. Let the man flirt and cheat as he wants. See this days, there is what is called married but single. You are together because if the kids but doesn't have anything in common. A lot of couple that I know live like that. My sister died of AIDS which the husband who first died gave her. I rather stay single than live with a cheating husband. The trauma of watching my own sister died because of trust over the hubby, still affects me till today. So all this people talking trash, na you sabi. Is my life and decide how to run it. Marriage or no marriage, what matters to me is the moment of happiness, peace of mind and sound spirit. Finish

Its better to continue here , fithy biiitch. And you think you can have a good life? You dont deserve any one. Youre even single. Lol. Obviously pained by the amount of men that have used you severally. grin grin biiiiiiychh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Family Photos Of Five Female Generations / Is This Enough Reason To Send My Niece Back To The Village? / Man's Mother Gets ₦5000 From His Sister's ₦300,000 Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.