Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:55 AM

★★Mm - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ★★Mm (9491 Views)

Mm / Mm / You Love & You Hate! Hmm Mm! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ★★Mm by sekxyqueen(f): 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

Kashy is right on this one, 50k is small biko. How much wan remain after the photoshoots, weavon and every every. Seun should make it 5M and watch me fly to the nomination thread. wink
lol true,,they should increase the amount joor..lol
Re: ★★Mm by walepackage(m): 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
RB007:

The thing wéy dey pain me say....upon all the mouth wéy dem get grin

Now dem don hide for shadow...gringrin grin
no mind them joh.Maybe the beautiful ones are yet to be born.Ahaaa

1 Like

Re: ★★Mm by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
sekxyqueen:

lol,,you should understand, ,enough bashing and all whatnot,, many savage lords will emanate from all nook and corner with campaign of calumny and slanderous remarks to pull down the eminent individual. .girls don learn from past experience ni

The girls should wear a THICK SKIN cool

Or you wanna contest sef? wink
Re: ★★Mm by Horlohlah: 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2017
iamJ:
fear wouldnt let any female oldie to contest, its only 2017 monikers that are verified, the oldies know what i do to ugly people
An ordinary bark from a toothless dog. keep living in your delusion, by the time you have your first child, hopefully you'll snap out of it.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ★★Mm by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2017
walepackage:
no mind them joh.Maybe the beautiful ones are yet to be born.Ahaaa

sad sad

1 Like

Re: ★★Mm by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
HERE WE GO! cool grin

Now lemme sit back & enjoy the show

Nice Saturdaygrin
Re: ★★Mm by walepackage(m): 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2017
RB007:

sad sad
spot on man.
Re: ★★Mm by Blackhawk01: 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
sekxyqueen:

lol true,,they should increase the amount joor..lol

Abi na. smiley

1 Like

Re: ★★Mm by sekxyqueen(f): 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
RB007:

The girls should wear a THICK SKIN cool
Or you wanna contest sef? wink
lol..nope
Re: ★★Mm by sekxyqueen(f): 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Abi na. smiley
lol..naso
Re: ★★Mm by Saintsammurai(m): 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
90% of the popular female romancelanders are averagely cute...they can be online feminist, insult guys online but in truth, they cant compare to other ladies when it comes to beauty...This is why non dare not come out to contest, because they know that, the guys that they had ones bashed, will all come out for them...so the way i see it, is that romanceland ladies are all mouth making but cant withstand their fellow ladies when it comes to miss nairaland and its really dissapointing and shameful that not even a single female romancelander has shown interest... inferiority complex and cowardice. "perhaps sexybbstar can save romanceland..

1 Like

Re: ★★Mm by iamJ(m): 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
Horlohlah:
An ordinary bark from a toothless dog. keep living in your delusion, by the time you have your first child, hopefully you'll snap out of it.
who are u? do I look like a natgeo wild casting director?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ★★Mm by iamJ(m): 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
Saintsammurai:
90% of the popular female romancelanders are averagely cute...they can be online feminist, insult guys online but in truth, they cant compare to other ladies when it comes to beauty...This is why non dare not come out to contest, because they know that, the guys that they had ones bashed, will all come out for them...so the way i see it, is that romanceland ladies are all mouth making but cant withstand their fellow ladies when it comes to miss nairaland and its really dissapointing and shameful that not even a single female romancelander has shown interest... inferiority complex and cowardice. "perhaps sexybbstar can save romanceland..
gbam grin i ready for them cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ★★Mm by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
sekxyqueen:
lol..nope

So... you've never bashed any guy/man here? wink
Re: ★★Mm by Horlohlah: 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
iamJ:
who are u? do I look like a natgeo wild casting director?
That is lame as your entire life... try another line.

2 Likes

Re: ★★Mm by iamJ(m): 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
Horlohlah:
no other line, that's all i see, no be who notice u go see other things grin

2 Likes

Re: ★★Mm by sekxyqueen(f): 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
RB007:

So... you've never bashed any guy/man here? wink
hahaha..not just interested dear.. grin
Re: ★★Mm by sekxyqueen(f): 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
Horlohlah:
don't mind the modafvxker
Re: ★★Mm by Horlohlah: 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
Saintsammurai:
So those that contested the last time are what? Plants? If their is any reason people ain't turning up here, it is because of the controversy and bad blood the last contest generated, nothing more. Nobody wants that kinda headache for a mere online competition before y'all start playing jury like you've seen them all in reality.

Shebi Mr NL too go come na, we go see how bold una be... you especially undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ★★Mm by Saintsammurai(m): 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
iamJ:
gbam grin i ready for them cheesy
hehehehe, they wont even come out self, about 6 ladies have been verified already and not a single romancelander....i shame for them...
Re: ★★Mm by sekxyqueen(f): 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
Saintsammurai:
ehn I see you

Re: ★★Mm by Divay22(f): 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

50,000 must be small for these ladies sha..imagine the new weave, makeup and dresses they gonna wear and not to mention they need to go to the studio for picturials..

50k is not enaff to compensate them..
shocked shocked shocked
Is that all the requirements grin grin
Re: ★★Mm by Horlohlah: 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
iamJ:
no other line, that's all i see, no be who notice u go see other things grin
*Yawns

Re: ★★Mm by Horlohlah: 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
sekxyqueen:

don't mind the modafvxker
I don't blame him much sha... I blame the people urging him on, deceiving his life, making him feel like he's worth something money can buy.

1 Like

Re: ★★Mm by Saintsammurai(m): 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
Horlohlah:
So those that contested the last time are what? Plants? If their is any reason people ain't turning up here, it is because of the controversy and bad blood the last contest generated, nothing more. Nobody wants that kinda headache for a mere online competition before y'all start playing jury like you've seen them all in reality.

Shebi Mr NL too go come na, we go see how bold una be... you especially undecided
IF its really because of the controversy, then its cowardice,, those that contested last year, are they dead? aint they alife as we speak? well they have thick skins and are mature, last year's contestants are way way above the ladies we have now that walks on the street of romanceland and you know it... you know that the guys will always represent, anytime and anyday.

1 Like

Re: ★★Mm by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
Divay22:

shocked shocked shocked
Is that all the requirements grin grin

grin

Thats the only basic requirements my lovely sisters..and top of that the bashing and the black propaganda are the worse nightmare grin

They must be tough to face it...
Re: ★★Mm by Saintsammurai(m): 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
sekxyqueen:
ehn I see you
lol aunty, good afternoon.
Re: ★★Mm by walepackage(m): 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
Saintsammurai:
true talk man.A perfect definition of many of them.Thou,not all sha
Re: ★★Mm by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
Saintsammurai:
hehehehe, they wont even come out self, about 6 ladies have been verified already and not a single romancelander....i shame for them...

grin

Hahahaha...i am not surprised if theres no one gonna represents Romance section...some ladies are only wailers...playing tough & barking like a bulldog..they only like to judge but they dont like being judged..

2 Likes

Re: ★★Mm by ritababe(f): 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
EmperorLee:
Don't know about the groups but the girls are just being cowards sad

they are afraid, they know what happened last time, but honestly am disappointed at refiner and optional1.
Re: ★★Mm by Horlohlah: 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
Saintsammurai:
IF its really because of the controversy, then its cowardice,, those that contested last year, are they dead? aint they alife as we speak? well they have thick skins and are mature, last year's contestants are way way above the ladies we have now that walks on the street of romanceland and you know it... you know that the guys will always represent, anytime and anyday.
Mature you say? Mature and all those happened? Matured and we have peeps who will easily maim each other if given the chance? Oh please, spare me! You are expecting the same drama and you are only dissapointed they won't be giving it to you. Which of those that contested last year are still very active in this session? Even the winner... And you come here to preach about thick skin and maturity. Y'all are looking for who to judge and criticize and it pains you so much that such opportunity isn't presenting itself. Well, it's a thing of choice and you have no right to castigate anyone if they choose to contest or not and if it gets to you so much, change your NL gender to (f) and contest. We'll support you.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ★★Mm by sekxyqueen(f): 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
Horlohlah:
I don't blame him much sha... I blame the people urging him on, deceiving his life, making him feel like he's worth something money can buy.
na gullible people like him will fall for his useless antics..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Causes Stair With Her Backside At A Birthday Party. / Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) / How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.