Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

★★Mm - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ★★Mm (9565 Views)

Mm / Mm / You Love & You Hate! Hmm Mm! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ★★Mm by sekxyqueen(f): 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol aunty, good afternoon.
lol I'm cool though. .be training your savage plumage cos of the competition, ,nobody go show face.. tongue hope you are good?
Re: ★★Mm by EmperorLee(m): 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
ritababe:

they are afraid, they know what happened last time, but honestly am disappointed at re finer and opti onal1.

Afraid of what exactly ? Insults from unknown people on a faceless forumn ? Waawu. The contestants from the previous one are also killing the morales with their attitude. Na dem sabi jaare.
Re: ★★Mm by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
Something that you can just bring your sister to register and contest...very simple. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: ★★Mm by Saintsammurai(m): 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
sekxyqueen:

lol I'm cool though. .be training your savage plumage cos of the competition, ,nobody go show face.. tongue hope you are good?
lol hahahaha no o, i wnt bash anyone this year, i just want them to come out and atleast represent romanceland... yeah i am good, i am watching football, infact the whole of this weekend is football, football and football 4 me.
Re: ★★Mm by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

50,000 must be small for these ladies sha..imagine the new weave, makeup and dresses they gonna wear and not to mention they need to go to the studio for picturials..

50k is not enaff to compensate them..
Yep daz part of the reason.....secondly, babes here posting fine dp but not looking good in reality
Re: ★★Mm by nursennenny(f): 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
grin > grin grin savage
iamJ:
fear wouldnt let any female oldie to contest, its only 2017 monikers that are verified, the oldies know what i do to ugly people

1 Like

Re: ★★Mm by Saintsammurai(m): 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahaha...i am not surprised if theres no one gonna represents Romance section...some ladies are only wailers...playing tough & barking like a bulldog..they only like to judge but they dont like being judged..

GBAM and on point, you have said it all..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ★★Mm by nursennenny(f): 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

50,000 must be small for these ladies sha..imagine the new weave, makeup and dresses they gonna wear and not to mention they need to go to the studio for picturials..

50k is not enaff to compensate them..
lol tell them oooo
Re: ★★Mm by sekxyqueen(f): 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol hahahaha no o, i wnt bash anyone this year, i just want them to come out and atleast represent romanceland... yeah i am good, i am watching football, infact the whole of this weekend is football, football and football 4 me.
lol..okay enjoy.
Re: ★★Mm by nursennenny(f): 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

Kashy is right on this one, 50k is small biko. How much wan remain after the photoshoots, weavon and every every. Seun should make it 5M and watch me fly to the nomination thread. wink
my dear ,I will fly with u
Re: ★★Mm by sekxyqueen(f): 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Something that you can just bring your sister to register and contest...very simple. grin grin
lol..very simple oo
Re: ★★Mm by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
TsaTrinity:

Yep daz part of the reason.....secondly, babes here posting fine dp but not looking good in reality

grin

Hahahaha...it seems u already met some of them sha.. grin

I never met any of them..hopefully in my next travel cheesy

Re: ★★Mm by Saintsammurai(m): 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
Abegee where is sexybbstar, ireneony and refiner?
Re: ★★Mm by Blackhawk01: 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
nursennenny:
my dear ,I will fly with u

Kikikikiki cheesy grin

Anything below that, please nominate me not. cheesy angry sad

1 Like

Re: ★★Mm by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

Kashy is right on this one, 50k is small biko. How much wan remain after the photoshoots, weavon and every every. Seun should make it 5M and watch me fly to the nomination thread. wink

grin

Exactly..thats what im saying..some ladies here can wear 200k naira worth of heels alone..

50k is not enaff..

1 Like

Re: ★★Mm by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
sekxyqueen:

lol..very simple oo
Ahbi nah?D grin

1 Like

Re: ★★Mm by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
nursennenny:
grin > grin grin savage
Where's the savagery,dear? undecided

1 Like

Re: ★★Mm by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
nursennenny:
lol tell them oooo

grin
Re: ★★Mm by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
grin grin thepussyhunter come ooo

As beautiful and intelligent as optional1 is, I don't know why she did not want to contest

1 Like

Re: ★★Mm by sekxyqueen(f): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Ahbi nah?D grin
lol..honestly cheesy
Re: ★★Mm by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Just look at this irrelevant, dimwitted baboon! Why for fûcks sake would you get the idea that you're the reason nobody's interested in the competition anyway? I still wonder what makes you go around this forum with so much guts To open that putrid hole on your face and spew so much shît! You really need to be clipped and be put down in your place. What the hell is this world turning into, even the lowest dregs believe they're important? Fuckin hilarious!!!
Oh em gee grin grin
Re: ★★Mm by EmperorLee(m): 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
Shots fired ���

2 Likes

Re: ★★Mm by Saintsammurai(m): 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nobody knows if this year's amount is 50k or 100k, the organizers have not stated the prize... i wont be suprise if its more than a 100 thousand naira... i know many annonymous people will support this year's contest both financially and otherwise....A sensible lady might just be opening doors of breakthrough for herself, if she contest..nobody knows how GOD will bless us and make us big....stop stop the pride and stop the side talks from destiny destroyers,,, believe in yourself and contest for this could be IT.....Nobody knows the kind of billionaires and business owners that might find interest in you... just forget about side talks and contest... i am talking to you that is having doubts of contesting.....this could be your chance.
Re: ★★Mm by optional1(f): 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2017
ritababe:

they are afraid, they know what happened last time, but honestly am disappointed at refiner and optional.

lolz

refiner i don vex
oya dygeasy verify refiner and i..
No need sending our picturs again, you already have it...

Refiner we go together..

1 Like

Re: ★★Mm by EmperorLee(m): 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Nobody knows if this year's amount is 50k or 100k, the organizers have not stated the prize... i wont be suprise if its more than a 100 thousand naira... i know many annonymous people will support this year's contest both financially and otherwise....A sensible lady might just be opening doors of breakthrough for herself, if she contest..nobody knows how GOD will bless us and make us big....stop stop the pride and stop the side talks from destiny destroyers,,, believe in yourself and contest for this could be IT.....Nobody knows the kind of billionaires and business owners that might find interest in you... just forget about side talks and contest... i am talking to you that is having doubts of contesting.....this could be your chance.

It's not pride damnit. They just scared and that's all.

Bhet Oniovo you sabi whine oooh cheesy grin. Preach on grin
Re: ★★Mm by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Hahahahahahahaha....Walai,ya mahd grin grin grin grin
Re: ★★Mm by sekxyqueen(f): 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Just look at this irrelevant, dimwitted baboon! Why for fûcks sake would you get the idea that you're the reason nobody's interested in the competition anyway? I still wonder what makes you go around this forum with so much guts To open that putrid hole on your face and spew so much shît! You really need to be clipped and be put down in your place. What the hell is this world turning into, even the lowest dregs believe they're important? Fuckin hilarious!!!
chai..savage!! I weak

3 Likes

Re: ★★Mm by Saintsammurai(m): 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hahahahahahahaha....Walai,ya mahd grin grin grin grin
lol but its the truth na...this forum is filled with people that can change destinies.. lol... i mean, billionaires and business owners, royalties. etc... the advantages of contesting brings you out for them to notice you.. and you never can tell who might find interest in you and favour you... nairaland is more than a forum.....i got to meet a very very high rank army personnel through this forum last year..
Re: ★★Mm by Saintsammurai(m): 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
EmperorLee:

It's not pride damnit. They just scared and that's all.

Bhet Oniovo you sabi whine oooh cheesy grin. Preach on grin
lol hahahahahaha, fear they say, can kill one's destiny....Great men and women today have overcome fear and that is why they enjoy success today.....somebody say amen..
Re: ★★Mm by EmperorLee(m): 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol hahahahahaha, fear they say, can kill one's destiny....Great men and women today have overcome fear and that is why they enjoy success today.....somebody say amen..

Amen Hallelujah grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: ★★Mm by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol but its the truth na...this forum is filled with people that can change destinies.. lol... i mean, billionaires and business owners, royalties. etc... the advantages of contesting brings you out for them to notice you.. and you never can tell who might find interest in you and favour you... nairaland is more than a forum.....i got to meet a very very high rank army personnel through this forum last year..
Ahnahn...please introduce me oh shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Quiz - 10 Images That Can Reveal Your Sexuality / Can Love Without Money Work? / I Regret Been Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.