Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Have You Ever Tried A Fruit Fast Therapy? What Were Your Results? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Ever Tried A Fruit Fast Therapy? What Were Your Results? (1478 Views)

Who Has Ever Tried These Foods For Breakfast? / How Many Of These Soups Have You Tried? / Have you ever tried Palm Oil Noodles? (You're missing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Tried A Fruit Fast Therapy? What Were Your Results? by MsFaith: 11:57am On Sep 09, 2017
I want to embark on a 5 days fruit fast therapy. If you have ever done it before, what were your results like? I want to know what to expect afterwards.

Note: Fruit fast means you eat on
Fruits, vegetables and water for a couple of days. smiley
Re: Have You Ever Tried A Fruit Fast Therapy? What Were Your Results? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
MsFaith:
I want to embark on a 5 days fruit fast therapy. If you have ever done it before, what were your results like? I want to know what to expect afterwards.

Note: Fruit fast means you eat on
Fruits, vegetables and water for a couple of days. smiley

Sounds nice.I'll try it out
Re: Have You Ever Tried A Fruit Fast Therapy? What Were Your Results? by carinmom(f): 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
I've never tried it but one thing I know for sure is it is unsustainable because by the time you revert to your normal eating habit, your weight will definitely increase.

Just eat balanced diet that contains lots of vegetables and fruits and you will notice gradual loss in weight.
Re: Have You Ever Tried A Fruit Fast Therapy? What Were Your Results? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
carinmom:
I've never tried it but one thing I know for sure is it is unsustainable because by the time you revert to your normal eating habit, your weight will definitely increase.

Just eat balanced diet that contains lots of vegetables and fruits and you will notice gradual loss in weight.

@ because by the time you revert to your normal eating habit, Not entirely true, i go five days without eating, and don't have excessive food cravings after

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 / Am A Professional Cooking In Any Kind Of Food.Lagos (Pictures) / Please Help Me Rest Point Deep Freezer Is Not Freezing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.