Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Youths Hired To Pray For Buhari Battle With Organizers Over Payment (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Hired To Pray For Buhari Battle With Organizers Over Payment (Video) (26606 Views)

Wole Soyinka: Garba Shehu Is A Paid Propagandist Hired To Distract Nigerians / Inside Story Of Buhari’s Battle With Atiku At Election Tribunal / Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Hired To Pray For Buhari Battle With Organizers Over Payment (Video) by Inspire01: 11:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
I'm not a kanu supporter bt he is right about one thing

Chai

Truly Nigeria is a zoo and full of zombies

2 Likes

Re: Youths Hired To Pray For Buhari Battle With Organizers Over Payment (Video) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
yinkslinks:
Saw these guys fighting by eagle square on Thursday to queue up from a dead elrufai bus. I was wondering what they were there for. APC finished Nigeria. I warned zoombies about their votes. God bless GEJ

God bless GEj fr what exactly ... glorifying corruption to mere stealing or for d lots of billion that went missing abi naa d billion carted away in orisajafor jet to buy amunitions by asari dokunbo for naija military .... did yu even rmember hw long ASUU strike lasted then.
if citizens cannt pray for there president/country witout asking for money,,whose shame?? we prayed for the president in my church mfm ...maybe make una come investigate how much we were paid including G.O ,grin dummy nation
Re: Youths Hired To Pray For Buhari Battle With Organizers Over Payment (Video) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
The whole world have seen how APC and Buhari have turned few youths into beggers, sycophants and zombies.

Aisha Buhari is more corrupt than those Magu is harassing and condemning on social media and BMC court zombies.

Re: Youths Hired To Pray For Buhari Battle With Organizers Over Payment (Video) by nenajanek: 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
Yexashinak:
Is this country not a comedy center?? ? grin
What a country oh... just like we heard that it was Nasawara state governor who hired the youth that welcomed Buhari on his return. All I can say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

1 Like

Re: Youths Hired To Pray For Buhari Battle With Organizers Over Payment (Video) by nenajanek: 11:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
Jolar101:
The whole world have seen how APC and Buhari have turned few youths into beggers, sycophants and zombies.
IT IS REALLY SO SAD. Clearly they are hungry because why would someone travel all the way jjust cos of N1,500...? Thats less than $5, exactly $4.10 to be precise....
Re: Youths Hired To Pray For Buhari Battle With Organizers Over Payment (Video) by Chinagurum1995(m): 12:07am On Sep 10, 2017
At least prayers had answer for our President Buhari but within a second he just fake in it well OK ooo. undecided
Re: Youths Hired To Pray For Buhari Battle With Organizers Over Payment (Video) by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 10, 2017
nenajanek:

IT IS REALLY SO SAD. Clearly they are hungry because why would someone travel all the way jjust cos of N1,500...? Thats less than $5, exactly $4.10 to be precise....
Because have been brainwashed by Buhari's wife and APC government.

Re: Youths Hired To Pray For Buhari Battle With Organizers Over Payment (Video) by vinlinks: 12:11am On Sep 10, 2017
Where is lia Mohammed come and do your work,
Start lying we are listening.

1 Like

Re: Youths Hired To Pray For Buhari Battle With Organizers Over Payment (Video) by KennedicalEnergy(m): 1:03am On Sep 10, 2017
What Type Of Thing Is This? Better To Live In The Sahara Desert Than To Live In Nigeria.
Re: Youths Hired To Pray For Buhari Battle With Organizers Over Payment (Video) by Jj222(f): 3:39am On Sep 10, 2017
APC APC . Buhari una do well. But na thunder go carry una go.
Re: Youths Hired To Pray For Buhari Battle With Organizers Over Payment (Video) by egoldman(m): 3:59am On Sep 10, 2017
gurunlocker:
Lol.... Integrity people... I hope sarrki, Ngeneukwenu, passingshot, seunmsg and others are there.

You go wait taya ooh , them no dey near this kind of thread .
Re: Youths Hired To Pray For Buhari Battle With Organizers Over Payment (Video) by freethesheeple(m): 5:16am On Sep 10, 2017
Avater0147:
The 3 millions jobs apc promise nigeria is to paid the gullible to protests and to paid prayer warriors..lol God help us all

i just scrolled down to see any Comment defending Buba and i was shocked to see none....hahahhahaha.
Even peole that elected buba him self are tired of him...Just like Gunners fans are loosing interest in winger!!!!

1 Like

Re: Youths Hired To Pray For Buhari Battle With Organizers Over Payment (Video) by sweetilicious(f): 7:30am On Sep 10, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Paid zombies
I hope this picture is not from the scene of Nigerian movie? Maybe a replica of foreign zombie movie.
Re: Youths Hired To Pray For Buhari Battle With Organizers Over Payment (Video) by MONITZ: 10:26am On Sep 10, 2017
Me Integrity my ass, they re only fooling the uninformed,just can't wait for 2019 to kick his ass out of that seat.I am tired of these gerontocrats.
Re: Youths Hired To Pray For Buhari Battle With Organizers Over Payment (Video) by nelklyn(m): 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lol...Nigeria we Kuntry grin keep the poor, poor so that they can be easily manipulated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari / Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor / Bianca Ojukwu Shines At Igbo Cultural Extravaganza In Dublin, Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.