Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,565 members, 7,809,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

2019: PDP Reconciliation Committee Led By Wike Meets With James Ibori (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: PDP Reconciliation Committee Led By Wike Meets With James Ibori (video) (20598 Views)

PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Ladoja, Adeniran, Jerry Gana, Others(photos) / Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) / PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: PDP Reconciliation Committee Led By Wike Meets With James Ibori (video) by erico2k2(m): 2:21am On Sep 10, 2017
sapele914:

Na so e pain you,you claim your father is not a thief?so who told you these apc federal govt is more corrupt than ibori because as much as I know ibori ruled Delta State under the pdp umbrella and was convicted of stealing property of Delta State and till date pdp is still ruling Delta State or are you blaming apc for the money pdp stole in the Big Heart State?

Has any court of law convicted anyone of a felony that you know of in the cabinet of the President?Then you want us to believe your papa is innocent?Big Criminal Papa Duck,Mr Man look before you leap.
Oga pack well.Clean your own house b4 attempting to clean the house of others, Ibori carried his own people along, look at the present Governor, He cant even build a Hospital in the LGA he came frm!
Re: 2019: PDP Reconciliation Committee Led By Wike Meets With James Ibori (video) by sapele914(m): 2:34am On Sep 10, 2017
erico2k2:

Oga pack well.Clean your own house b4 attempting to clean the house of others, Ibori carried his own people along, look at the present Governor, He cant even build a Hospital in the LGA he came frm!

Sure blame me,Okowa the legacy of Ibori continues then come election day you will run and vote for pdp?,Ibori 1999-2007 useless,uduaghan 2007-2015 useless, Okowa 2015-The Saga Continues,useless pdp bandits a 100 times worse than Ali Baba and The Forty Thieves.

Bunch of clowns without a vision that destroyed Delta State that we begged General Babaginda to create,it will not be good for them,they have had their 15 minutes of fame.

And if you want to associate with them it shall not be good for you and your household.
Re: 2019: PDP Reconciliation Committee Led By Wike Meets With James Ibori (video) by JegaQuin: 4:23am On Sep 10, 2017
Omeokachie:
Name one Nigerian politician that is not corrupt.

Is this country not in trouble?

Buhari

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Reconciliation Committee Led By Wike Meets With James Ibori (video) by Southguy: 4:40am On Sep 10, 2017
goodvision12:
so many politicians serving under this current Apc govt are more corrupt than ibori.So what are you talking about?
oya give Name
Re: 2019: PDP Reconciliation Committee Led By Wike Meets With James Ibori (video) by Jones4190(m): 6:28am On Sep 10, 2017
Analogy of OPPRESSOR & FOOLISH CITIZENS. (A case study of Nigeria citizens & their elected oppressors). During the Soviet dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. He was a brutal dictator with mind of his own. On one fateful day, Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken. Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the feathers of the live chicken off one by one. The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores. It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until the chicken was completely Unclad. After which, he threw the chicken on the ground. The Unclad chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and started to throw it at the poor & hapless creature. The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed him and sat feeding from his feet. Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party leadership. He said, "This chicken represents the people". "You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up, starve them and then leave them". "If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping you". "They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first place." Breath taking, isn't it ? Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy defending on social media. Take a look at those they call their heroes. They are the same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is. They are the same people who are responsible for their predicaments. Did you see the numbers of people that throng to Saraki's House during this Sallah period to go collect peanuts? People trooping to Bola Ahmed Tinubu Foundation offices to collect branded One kilo bag of Rice & Noddles. Did you see the number of people of all ages who troop out to welcome Ex- convict James Ibori to South South! Your guess is as good as mine. Nigerians kill those they should defend and defend those they should kill! Pass to all your contacts & let your Political & Religion Leaders read, understand & digest.
Re: 2019: PDP Reconciliation Committee Led By Wike Meets With James Ibori (video) by Omeokachie: 6:39am On Sep 10, 2017
JegaQuin:

Buhari

Moral corruption is corruption my friend.

If you adopt double standard in your dealings with your citizens, that is corruption.

Nepotism is corruption.

Disobedience to the rule of law is corruption.

Corruption is not limited to just misappropriation of public funds.

This was what GEJ was trying to convey in his "stealing is not corruption" statement, before the narrative was hijacked from him.
He would rather we call a thief "thief" rather than a corrupt person.

The books of this administration will be open to scrutiny when it leaves office, and then we will know if the president has not added misappropriation of funds to his other practices listed above.
Re: 2019: PDP Reconciliation Committee Led By Wike Meets With James Ibori (video) by SirImole(m): 6:57am On Sep 10, 2017
simpleshawls:
If you are in kwara we have London used iphone 6 @ cheap price kindly check my signature or you come to our office @ challenge ilorin

How much?
Re: 2019: PDP Reconciliation Committee Led By Wike Meets With James Ibori (video) by Cchuks27(m): 7:34am On Sep 10, 2017
Only in Nigeria you'd see this kind of shii. Like this is a slap to the people
Re: 2019: PDP Reconciliation Committee Led By Wike Meets With James Ibori (video) by tomholly: 8:24am On Sep 10, 2017
Registration is on for the following next Training classes
1. Web Design
2. Web Programing/Development
3. Digital Marketing

Manuals: Manuals and Videos will be available for requesting candidates.

Its 100% Practical Guaranteed
To register CALL/WHATSAPP

Get the Skill! Get the money!
Re: 2019: PDP Reconciliation Committee Led By Wike Meets With James Ibori (video) by TimeManager(m): 8:28am On Sep 10, 2017
tit:

buhari is the biggest thief in the zoo
Do you ever think before talking?

Kiss the truth!
Re: 2019: PDP Reconciliation Committee Led By Wike Meets With James Ibori (video) by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 10, 2017
Aonkuuse:
so PDP is still mingling with IBORI?
And they want to take power from Apc ,APC will use all this criminals to finish PDP during their campaign.
Re: 2019: PDP Reconciliation Committee Led By Wike Meets With James Ibori (video) by CplusJason: 9:47am On Sep 10, 2017
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.
Re: 2019: PDP Reconciliation Committee Led By Wike Meets With James Ibori (video) by CplusJason: 9:50am On Sep 10, 2017
sapele914:

Sure blame me,Okowa the legacy of Ibori continues then come election day you will run and vote for pdp?,Ibori 1999-2007 useless,uduaghan 2007-2015 useless, Okowa 2015-The Saga Continues,useless pdp bandits a 100 times worse than Ali Baba and The Forty Thieves.

Bunch of clowns without a vision that destroyed Delta State that we begged General Babaginda to create,it will not be good for them,they have had their 15 minutes of fame.

And if you want to associate with them it shall not be good for you and your household.
And your dad is dying to work for Ibori.
Re: 2019: PDP Reconciliation Committee Led By Wike Meets With James Ibori (video) by erico2k2(m): 11:04am On Sep 10, 2017
sapele914:

Go to OGHARA and see what IBORI did with Government Money for his people, that was waht I was steering you to,He spent Billions of naira in his Home town to turn it from a Camp to at least a town,Im not from Oghara but I can comfortably tell you no Governor in the past 20 years can boost of empowering their village the way IBORI did his people, in the Political climate of Nigeria I recon thats the way to go,Provide school for your people,healthcare,Peace and good roads the rest shall follow, this is why the guy took teh college of Medicine, the Inec college,Did %90 of roads even those that has no name,Built a world class hospital, brought the Uni,Poly and college of Education to his Village.
You want me to say more?%13 derivative and resource control most states are enjoying as we speak this is the architect who hunted the FG for it.He was teh only Governor frm the South South who stood up to the FG.
Telling me it shall not be good for me and my house Hold, I laugh, you are talking as if you are GOD grin grin,
Its already fantastic for me and my Household, comparing where I am now and where you at,Im not like you who is waiting for government to do or make things,I create way and wealth for my self,this is why I took hold of my own destiny but the likes of you who winged and moan without doing nada to better your selves are being stagnant and your households too are affected ie NOT WELL!
Re: 2019: PDP Reconciliation Committee Led By Wike Meets With James Ibori (video) by sapele914(m): 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
CplusJason:
And your dad is dying to work for Ibori.
No far from it,James Ibori na my papa boy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Muslim Leader, Kabir Orjiegbulam Accused IPOB Of Threatening Him On Phone / Gov Abiodun Suspends Aide, Abidemi Rufai Over Alleged $350,000 Fraud In US / Magu: Senate Considers Going To Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.