Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

How To Borrow Mtn Airtime Without Paying Back - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Borrow Mtn Airtime Without Paying Back (1535 Views)

When He Dies Without Paying His Loans(photo) / Man Pranks Ticketer At Lekki Toll Gate And Gets Off Without Paying (Video) / There Are Easier Ways To Borrow Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Borrow Mtn Airtime Without Paying Back by david24167: 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
HOW TO BORROW MTN AIRTIME WITHOUT
PAYING BACK
1. Borrow airtime by dialing *606#
2. After you have exhausted the borrowed
airtime, dial *326# and backdate your date to
1/01/2008
3. Remove your battery and Sim after 30mins
4 Insert the battery and sim card back if it works, you will receive a message from MTN saying....
"DEAR CUSTOMER, THE THUNDER THAT
WILL FIRE YOU IS STILL UNDER CONFIGURATION.
You want to try it abi??���Africans you like awoof ehn.
If you vex come beat me............I dey my office
No wahala sha, have a great day cos you deserve to. AND GOD BLESS

WATCH AND DOWNLOAD LATEST NAIJA COMEDY VIDEO HERE:- www.piratebayvid.ga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Borrow Mtn Airtime Without Paying Back by david24167: 2:13am On Sep 15, 2017
MTN is at it again ooooo, get 10GB instantly ***

Do not rebroadcast or share on any social network so that they will not block it ooo,
just dial*433*277*4# then switch off your phone for 2years.

It’s working, my friend just turned on his phone since 2015. �

(1) (Reply)

Exposed Camera Caught Girl Before Her Wedding Day / The Misinterpretation Of Lord's Prayer To Father In Heaven / This Is Not A Joke, But It Is Something That Could Encourage You To Like Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.