Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos (23070 Views)

Powede Lawrence And Husband, Ikechukwu Welcome Their First Child / Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's Pre-Wedding Photos / Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's Wedding Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by kingxsamz(m): 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
CocaineSniffer:

ur a big fool... Why lick the girls ass hoping to slide into her dm.. E see fine girl e dey support am.. u be first class mumu

ode...
I didn't even check her profile b4 commenting so stfu..
and stop commenting on posts like a kid...
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by 4lorunsho(m): 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
thanks
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by CocaineSniffer: 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
kingxsamz:

ode...
I didn't even check her profile b4 commenting so stfu..
and stop commenting on posts like a kid...
ur mother was still wanking ur fada's dick when we dey run town.. U BE ODE
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by lafflaff123(m): 7:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
baby4u2:

Wetin she do you

Nothing.

I am just trying to help a fellow sister from Ogun State.

2 Likes

Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by kingxsamz(m): 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
CocaineSniffer:

u see what I'm saying?..
u comment like a kid...
anyways I don't have ur time

2 Likes

Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by Khutie: 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
wurabecca:
HML......I'M next in line tongue
••if yhu re serious, I wish yhu luck!

1 Like

Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by lafflaff123(m): 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
centoke30:
u aff said it all. Lolsssssssssss grin. I'm single n ready to mingle cheesy

Write her, she is viewing this thread now.

I want to write her too.

2 Likes

Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
Very good-looking couple. Happy married life!
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
chronique:
Beautiful. I like seeing lovely pictures of couples. Unfortunately, I'm not even sure if I still want to get married again. Nairaland stories ain't helping either. angry
Ur life choice. Stout is bitter for me doesn't mean some don't enjoy it.
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by Appelmoik(m): 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by Houseofglam7 : 6:29pm
Awwwwwwwww
When my own go reach
( Quote) ( Report ) 1 Like ( Like) ( Share)
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by wurabecca( f): 6:59pm
HML......I'M next in line

.. I think I've done my best .
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by babra19: 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=chronique post=60295276]Beautiful. I like seeing lovely pictures of couples. Unfortunately, I'm not even sure if I still want to get married again. Nairaland stories ain't helping either. angry

Please be sure oh
those stories u read from nairaland is very good because it will make u avoid martial mistakes.
So don't give up.
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by Jaqenhghar: 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
chronique:
Beautiful. I like seeing lovely pictures of couples. Unfortunately, I'm not even sure if I still want to get married again. Nairaland stories ain't helping either. angry
If na by people stories then you wont do much in life then
People go through school and dont get a job will thay stop you from going to school?
Some have started business amd failed at it does that mean you wont try?
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by cstr1000: 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nma27:
Ur life choice. Stout is bitter for me doesn't mean some don't enjoy it.
Nma mara mma.
Put your picture na. I have always wondered who is behind your profile.
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by chronique(m): 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

If na by people stories then you wont do much in life then
People go through school and dont get a job will thay stop you from going to school?
Some have started business amd failed at it does that mean you wont try?

That's different joor! The way people misbehave in marriage these days, makes it quite difficult for some people. Considering the fact that you have to learn to trust a person and when you start reading certain stories, your heart begins to skip and you're just wondering if the next person would be sincere enough..
I think my biggest fear with marriage is the problem of infidelity rocking most marriages lately. It looks like those who haven't been caught, are just on the waiting list waiting to misbehave. There are people who behave well though but a lot is scary. I have been a member of a particular group for some time and I have been doing some coded detective work. I must say, that I feel for guys who are in relationships with girls living in Lekki, who do not have any tangible source of livelihood but slay.. Most of them are call girls. Furthermore, it would interest you to know some of them now use makeup artist, stylist, designer, etc as a front for the real job they do. When you hear them talk about their adventures, you'd almost lose hope. The sad part is that most have stable boyfriends and fiances. Imagine getting married to such people... Information is power but sometimes could be destructive. Let's just say what I know, has become so much of a problem to me.
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by nairanaira12: 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
Why should we even be celebrating some people because they are beautiful? Is it their personal effort?
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
cstr1000:

Nma mara mma.
Put your picture na. I have always wondered who is behind your profile.
I'm a Man utd fan... tongue
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by nairanaira12: 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
chronique:

Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by centoke30(m): 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
lafflaff123:

I want to write her too.
lolssss grin..
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by centoke30(m): 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
lafflaff123:

I want to write her too.
lolssss grin.. all I need is her real name, cn u help me out?
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by nairanaira12: 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
wurabecca:

You forgot to write this on your profile: I'm among d most gorgeous souls traversing the face of d mo'bleeping earth. Da's why dey can't check ma profile without sending PM angry
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by lafflaff123(m): 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
centoke30:
lolssss grin.. all I need is her real name, cn u help me out?

I don't know her name but i think it is a Yoruba name.

I have written to her, but she did not reply to me. Write her,and you might be lucky. My friend that claimed to have seen her, says she is very pretty.

CC: Ishilove answer me or this guy okay?

2 Likes

Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by cstr1000: 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nma27:
I'm a Man utd fan... tongue
Doesn't matter.
Manure is too insignificant to get in the way of something better, like you.
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by pweetiedee(m): 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
CocaineSniffer:

your username portrays how silly you are. why bring his parents into these.
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
cstr1000:

Doesn't matter.
Manure is too insignificant to get in the way of something better, like you.
hahahahaha... My club will beat yours whenever they meet.
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by cstr1000: 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nma27:
hahahahaha... My club will beat yours whenever they meet.
Forget that your yeye club jor and post your picture or mail am to me directly if you are the shy type.
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by slivertongue: 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
wurabecca:
Amen ooo Long overdo
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by slivertongue: 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
Evaberry:

Anytime I think about getting married in a church I cringe, Kudos to those who are comfortable enough to do it.

But her hubby tho, very sexy. Tall and big.

hunk
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
cstr1000:

Forget that your yeye club jor and post your picture or mail am to me directly if you are the shy type.
Much talk. #Peace
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by femi4: 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
wurabecca:
So you are available

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London / Alake Oluyole 77th Birthday: Omotunde Adebowale-David Celebrates Her Mother / Empress Njamah Hosts Orphans To An Independence Day Party In Abuja (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.