Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) (50914 Views)

Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) / Could It Be True That Kwankwaso Scammed Atiku? Photo / This Tweet By APC Has Won The Presidency For Atiku ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by DanseMacabre(m): 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
menxer:
Meaning PMB still wins, because "none of the above" signify void votes, since no one is registered as "none of the above" on INEC register.

You really think up to 20% of the respondents would go out to vote on election day? Nah, they'll follow it online.

1 Like

Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by UfuomaUN(m): 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Anyone but Buhari.

Even if na Rottweiler, or camel, or Abacha ghost; anything but Buhari.

just kill megringrin

which is one Abacha ghost again

see as I dey laff like hegoat for express road grin

some body c

1 Like

Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by gbegemaster(m): 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
crazygod:

Do u realise what u just posted there is a 'hate speech' angry
lol
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by Ojiofor: 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
Where is Buhari?
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by crazygod(m): 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
Temilayhor:

Define 'hate speech' Sir.
Any speech that can cause unrest within the populace. The mention of Pmb is alone to cause unrest with the situation we are facing in the country. Nobody is smiling o angry
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by delishpot: 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
Give them customized bag of rice or #1500 their votes would change. No be naija?
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by DanseMacabre(m): 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
bigboss80s:

Lmfao grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
I nearly died!!!

WTF is Rottweiler lmfbo!!!
Damn Nigerians you people can't kill me!!

grin Easy with the laughter fam.
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by jc4real(m): 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
So it means if none-of-the-above should contest election alongside PMB & Atiku, non-of-the-above will win.Anyway let him contest cool

1 Like

Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by wristbangle: 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
None of the above works for me

1 Like

Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by DanseMacabre(m): 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
UfuomaUN:

just kill megringrin

which is one Abacha ghost again

see as I dey laff like hegoat for express road grin

some body c

Lol. Bro I talk am as I see am o. Na hunger plus anger dey talk so. Hope say you dey look road well sha...

1 Like

Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by Monaco2(m): 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Anyone but Buhari.

Even if na Rottweiler, or camel, or Abacha ghost; anything but Buhari.

Guy y grin grin grin
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
soberdrunk:
I still cannot understand why any Nigerian in a 'right state of mind" will vote for Buhari, are some people just allergic to progress?
ffixed

I still cannot understand why any Nigerian in a
'right state of mind" will vote for Buhari, are some
people just allergic to progress?

1 Like

Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by nigerfine: 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
If this stands....Nigeria is not ready for good leadership. The result should have been overwhelmingly "NONE"
With such could see light.
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by Redhot111(m): 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
soberdrunk:
I still cannot understand why any Nigerian in a 'right state of mind" will vote for Atiku, are some people just allergic to progress?
and for ur mind buhari represents progress ryt?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by bkool7(m): 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
HisSexcellency:
I don't believe this grin grin grin
How on earth did Dullard!nho get 43% vote
There is really a leadership problem in this country

Exactly.

We know all these politicians, and sadly a sick PMB is better and still holds more intergrity than them.

Its a dilema

1 Like

Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by Wristler: 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
nero2face:
If really both are the only choice we have, I'd go for Atiku, it's not de best, but it's a better option to Buhari
This is the same ideology that brought Buhari to power......Buhari was never the best for Nigeria.. Pple thought he was only a better offer compared with GEJ... Now Nigerians know best.

The best thing is to say No to recycling of old and white-elephant politicians and encourage technocrats and reasonable citizens no matter the age, tribe or religion come to power.

1 Like

Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2017
Quality20:
we don't want atiku. Let him keep his wealth and contacts. He is too corrupt for my liking, we can't forget how he amassed so much during his time as VP and how he bribed judges through the then court register Jummai alhassan(mama Taraba) to dispense the corruption cases brought against him by OBJ.
His desperation to rule Nigeria is even something else

Do you even know hat corruption is ? Can you mention one case of corruption against Atiku ?

1 Like

Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
We claim we are tired of the oldies yet here are some "youths" rooting for PMB,still other "youths" Atiku or "Atitu" as the Op put it. Later you'll hear them chirping like pigeons: "we want young and vibrant leaders to run this country". Bunch'a dumbos! I see you guys are heavily addicted to these old men. Don't think beyond Atiku,Kwankwoso and Buhari. Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by menxer: 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
DanseMacabre:

You really think up to 20% of the respondents would go out to vote on election day? Nah, they'll follow it online.
It is just an online poll, so we analysed it according to the data presented.
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by goodvision12(m): 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
some school of thought will say that since buhari plunged us into suffering and recession they will prefer to try Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
Fayose for president
of Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=crazygod post=60297584]
Any speech that can cause unrest within the populace. The mention of Pmb is alone to cause unrest with the situation we are facing in the country. Nobody is smiling o angry[
quote]

Sorry sir...I apologize biko

2 Likes

Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by David160(m): 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
moscobabs:
Can this possible between President Buhari and Former vice President Atitu Abubarka in 2019?

What do you think?

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/906567459980881920
I am voting for atiku, thank God I will be 18 den

1 Like

Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by IdiotOfBiafra: 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
Atiku is a goat
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
Caseless:
Buhari will beat Atiku without campaign- I mean black ,blue.

I don't blame you it's you low IQ that's speaking

1 Like

Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by PrinceKenne(m): 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
HisSexcellency:
I don't believe this grin grin grin How on earth did Dullard!nho get 43% vote There is really a leadership problem in this country
In you sighting !!! The worst of PMB is better than the best of Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by hardeycute(m): 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
Quality20:
we don't want atiku. Let him keep his wealth and contacts. He is too corrupt for my liking, we can't forget how he amassed so much during his time as VP and how he bribed judges through the then court register Jummai alhassan(mama Taraba) to dispense the corruption cases brought against him by OBJ.
His desperation to rule Nigeria is even something else
Atiku is corrupt but OBJ is a saint...??

Buhari was not desperate Running for 4 times is love not desperation ?

You are just an hyprocrite

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by hardeycute(m): 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
bkool7:

Exactly.

We know all these politicians, and sadly a sick PMB is better and still holds more intergrity than them.

Its a dilema
Integrity?
Babachir Lawal?
Oke ??
Did he collected all his allowances when he was disposed
His medical bill??.
Amaechi,Fashola,Fayemi,Audu ogbhe etc,all on his cabinet
How the heck is Tinubu a saint??

Why does he want the status quo to remain?

What is really integrity??

1 Like

Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by malakasea(m): 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
ALL OF YOU NAIRALANDERS WHO ARE COMENTING ON THIS TOPIC,MY QUESTION HERE IS THAT DID YOU PEOPLE HAVE AN AGGREMENT WITH THE ALMIGHTY GOD THAT YOU ARE GOING TO WITHNESES 2019 ELECTION?

1 Like

Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by profem1(m): 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
nero2face:
If really both are the only choice we have, I'd go for Atiku, it's not de best, but it's a better option to Buhari
Same thing we said when Buhari contested against Goodluck.
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by ComradeShegs(m): 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
Atiku is currently constructing a high-over front of my School gate...Political Strategy.
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by Caseless: 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I don't blame you it's you low IQ that's speaking
let's put our IQ to test to know which is low? Which sphere do you want us to compete?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. / Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California / Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.