Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) (50908 Views)

Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) / Could It Be True That Kwankwaso Scammed Atiku? Photo / This Tweet By APC Has Won The Presidency For Atiku ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by figure007(m): 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
Suspect33:
Seriously speaking, what hope is there for Nigeria, troubles everywhere, but dont be suprised , its in Gods
word that in the endtime perilious times
shall come, anybody that is still living in sin
at the moment is in grave danger, the
endtime signs are being fulfilled daily, look
at whats happening in USA(hurricane
harvey, flood), Mexixo(earthquake), Nigeria
(flood , recession), ISIS, Kenya(electoral
violence), antigua barbuda(hurricane irma) -
read matthew 24, and luke 21, its time to
repent, accept Jesus and live a holy life,
(Hebrew 12:14), the rapture will happen
anytime from now, You've been warned...
Prepare!!!

Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by Paulabiodun: 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
Sai baba for Katsina governor 2019
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by Caseless: 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
ComradeShegs:
Atiku is currently constructing a high-over front of my School gate...Political Strategy.
he was a VP for 8 years and the road from bauchi through Gombe to yola was never fixed and he flew the airspace without thinking of how to make the government of that time to fix the road.

He's now a saint now.

1 Like

Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by Jflex07(m): 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
I will never vote in this country again...never in my life

1 Like

Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
Atiku...I laugh in french.
Like or dislike him, Buhari is still the man to beat.
That's a fact and reality of today.
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by Akhir: 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
soberdrunk:
I still cannot understand why any Nigerian in a 'right state of mind" will vote for Atiku, are some people just allergic to progress?
bros wat has Atiku done wrong? please go and read about him. he's a nice bro

1 Like

Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by Akhir: 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
Atiku Abubakar is d option we gat, he is not as corrupt as corrupt OBJ framed him up just to ensure he never rule Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by ComradeShegs(m): 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
Caseless:
he was a VP for 8 years and the road from bauchi through Gombe to yola was never fixed and he flew the airspace without thinking of how to make the government of that time to fix the road.

He's now a saint now.

Bros use a dialectical n empirical approach in analysing issues like this. Atiku a Saints? undecided ...He has already painted himself black and it will certainly b difficult for him to win the heart of Nigerians again.
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by bkool7(m): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
hardeycute:
Integrity? Babachir Lawal? Oke ?? Did he collected all his allowances when he was disposed His medical bill??. Amaechi,Fashola,Fayemi,Audu ogbhe etc,all on his cabinet How the heck is Tinubu a saint??
Why does he want the status quo to remain?
What is really integrity??
I was expecting you to mention Buhari
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by danieljr: 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
undecided

Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by bkool7(m): 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
Akhir:

saharareporters.com/2010/02/03/us-atiku-abubakar-40-million-money-laundering-accusation-wife-jennifer

Now show me Buhari's own

1 Like

Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2017
Caseless:
let's put our IQ to test to know which is low? Which sphere do you want us to compete?

Okay let's start from basics ..let's talk inertia ..: some people have said the earth is round some have said it's a round orb that rotates at 3600 kms an hour , using inertia or lack of it can you tell me what will a happen to a helicopter that hovers over a coin placed on the ground from 12 Hours and why it's so..mind you this is an original question ( you have no idea the depth of my mind )

1 Like

Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by Suspect33(m): 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=figure007 post=60298829][/quote] my heart gladdens knowing there are people who know whats happening, God bless you, share the warning signs
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by farajitwins(m): 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
See children of hatred, hunger, hypocrite, corruption supporting atiku.

Awon ole radarada
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by khalids: 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
For all those busy doing LIKE for ATIKU.. SHARE for BUHARI

You guys are morons, how are any of the above worth voting for,which one of them can move us to the promised land....obviously we have learnt absolutely nothing......it appears we deserve the kind of country we have......

3 Likes

Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Anyone but Buhari.

Even if na Rottweiler, or camel, or Abacha ghost; anything but Buhari.
LMAOOOOOO. cheesy grin cheesy
Don't let Buhari see this comment.
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by BiafraAmaka(m): 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
kingxsamz:
hmm...
LIKE for ATIKU..
SHARE for BUHARI

God punish you for Atiku,thunder fire you for Buhari

1 Like

Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by DanseMacabre(m): 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
kimbraa:
LMAOOOOOO. cheesy grin cheesy Don't let Buhari see this comment.

grin Except if na you go show am.
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by babayaro7: 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
Buhari wil continue
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by Caseless: 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Okay let's start from basics ..let's talk inertia ..: some people have said the earth is round some have said it's a round orb that rotates at 3600 kms an hour , using inertia or lack of it can you tell me what will a happen to a helicopter that hovers over a coin placed on the ground from 12 Hours and why it's so..mind you this is an original question ( you have no idea the depth of my mind )

Inertia is a property of matter by which it continues in its existing state of rest or uniform motion in a straight line unless acted upon by an external force.

This can describe conservation of momentum.

When the helicopter starts, it's sitting on the ground and the ground is part of the earth. The earth(ground) is rotating at one revolution per day. Since the helicopter is also sitting on the ground, it's also inside this ever moving earth. , and has the momentum that goes with it so the helicopter is also moving at one revolution per day. As the earth moves , so is the air in which the copter hovers in.

Since the helicopter in question moves with the air+earth in which it hovers for just 12hr, that's half of arevolution as one complete revolution is achieved in 24hrs.

The helicopter has only with the earth in 1/2 revolution and has not completed a revolution with the earth. This again is not possible with presence of inertia and the helicopter sitting on the earth frame, it must move in reference to it.

This is like you sitting in a plane that's airborne and saying you're not in flight with it.

NB: the earth is not round but sub-spherical to spherical in shape.
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by Usernamefornl: 10:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
2sexycom:

Even at that... see how PMB got 43 Percent. Ask yourself who are the bastard behind that 43 percent if anything in this hell of a country doesn't freak you.
why r u so angry?

1 Like

Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by kokoboy4life(m): 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
Saintp:
No matter who becomes president, Nigeria will not get it right if this structure remains. We have tried "phd" president, we got monumental corruption, we are now trying "integrity " president and we are now getting the worst hypocritical and bleeped up government ever.
From what we see, each regime gets worse than its predecessor therefore the person who will take over from PMB will be worse than him. Nigerians be wise!!!

Most sensible comment on here
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
Caseless:

Inertia is a property of matter by which it continues in its existing state of rest or uniform motion in a straight line unless acted upon by an external force.

This can describe conservation of momentum.

When the helicopter starts, it's sitting on the ground and the ground is part of the earth. The earth(ground) is rotating at one revolution per day. Since the helicopter is also sitting on the ground, it's also inside this ever moving earth. , and has the momentum that goes with it so the helicopter is also moving at one revolution per day. As the earth moves , so is the air in which the copter hovers in.

Since the helicopter in question moves with the air+earth in which it hovers for just 12hr, that's half of arevolution as one complete revolution is achieved in 24hrs.

The helicopter has only with the earth in 1/2 revolution and has not completed a revolution with the earth. This again is not possible with presence of inertia and the helicopter sitting on the earth frame, it must move in reference to it.

This is like you sitting in a plane that's airborne and saying you're not in flight with it.

NB: the earth is not round but sub-spherical to spherical in shape.

I like your answer but I had to do a reverse search on it and I pulled out many identical string from a site called Physics centre .If this is your original thought then you have a good brain on your head ..please what do you think drives the the distance that light can cover ? I like to see your thought on this
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 11:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
Fayose for president
then You Are finished
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by 2sexycom(m): 11:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
Usernamefornl:
why r u so angry?
why won't I be angry when idiots among the masses are hell bent on selling their souls at the expense of the progress of this country?

PMB shouldn't even get 10 percent in that vote... but fools will never use their brain. I support the total break up of this country for good!
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by Caseless: 11:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I like your answer but I had to do a reverse search on it and I pulled out many identical string from a site called Physics centre .If this is your original thought then you have a good brain on your head ..please what do you think drives the the distance that light can cover ? I like to see your thought on this
well Einstein said that the speed of light doesn't vary with time or space.

The distance light can cover depends on the density of the material or medium it's traveling through. As we know, light travel faster in a vacuum.

This might not necessarily or explicitly answer your question, it has a picture to it and can give a guide.

You have technical questions in your head or wherever you get them from. Lol

As for your search with respect to earlier question, I did not go there cos it's more of an applied question than a direct one. So , checking was out of the options. I read everything that concerns the earth cos I'm a geologist. Internet helps my kind of reading habit.

As a geologist, I know the earth rotate with everything within it- so I could paint a picture to your question. I know how long it takes for a complete revolution; it was easy to stay guided.

If you checked your question, the real deal was when you asked if it hovers for 12hr with or without inertia , what will happen. I told you what can happen and what won't happen . Everything came from me and the next time someone will search it, he's gonna see my illustration too.

1 Like

Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by Jesusloveyou: 11:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
Fayose for president
buhari is too big to compared to any candidate both in APC and PDP.
You should be comparing fayose with goat. And atiku is far better than fayose, not to talk of pmb
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by tylesh(f): 11:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Anyone but Buhari.

Even if na Rottweiler, or camel, or Abacha ghost; anything but Buhari.
Abacha ghost grin
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 12:09am On Sep 10, 2017
Caseless:
well Einstein said that the speed of light doesn't vary with time or space.

The distance light can cover depends on the density of the material or medium it's traveling through. As we know, light travel faster in a vacuum.

This might not necessarily or explicitly answer your question, it has a picture to it and can give a guide.

You have technical questions in your head or wherever you get them from. Lol

As for your search with respect to earlier question, I did not go there cos it's more of an applied question than a direct one. So , checking was out of the options. I read everything that concerns the earth cos I'm a geologist. Internet helps my kind of reading habit.

As a geologist, I know the earth rotate with everything within it- so I could paint a picture to your question. I know how long it takes for a complete revolution; it was easy to stay guided.

If you checked your question, the real deal was when you asked if it hovers for 12hr with or without inertia , what will happen. I told you what can happen and what won't happen . Everything came from me and the next time someone will search it, he's gonna see my illustration too.

You have an impressive mind ..I am really happy .I am actually an accounting major but sound on every known field including spirituality (yes I can actually stop and make rain )
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by Jesusloveyou: 12:19am On Sep 10, 2017
Akhir:

atiku is a nice guy, but buhari is far better nice guy
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by BraniacX(m): 12:26am On Sep 10, 2017
soberdrunk:
I still cannot understand why any Nigerian in a 'right state of mind" will vote for Atiku, are some people just allergic to progress?
what progress? undecided
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by Lorechino(m): 12:44am On Sep 10, 2017
Likes for Obasanjo share for Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#Organise4Tinubu: Nigerians Join Tinubu's Bike Challenge / Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore / FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.