Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) (50913 Views)

Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) / Could It Be True That Kwankwaso Scammed Atiku? Photo / This Tweet By APC Has Won The Presidency For Atiku ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by blaqoracle: 1:39am On Sep 10, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Anyone but Buhari.

Even if na Rottweiler, or camel, or Abacha ghost; anything but Buhari.
I really pity the ugu children. It such a difficult time for the ugu children. They are ready to dine with the devil just because buhari image mirrors immaturity incompetence. Southeast remains the only zone that drags another zone - south south to be relevant. They can never stand on their own.
They still want to repeat the same mistakes of the past, trying to impregnate a dead horse. No northerner alife can contest Against buhari and win. This time they want to pitch their tent with atiku, whose ambition is dead on arrival. At they end of the day, they will cry to high heaven of marginalisation. You hate Fulani, you hate buhari because he is a Fulani but you like atiku who is also a fulani. Kindergarten reasoning!

2 Likes

Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by kkboy(m): 1:40am On Sep 10, 2017
For those who have forgotten, Atiku's report card is with OBJ.
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by Yareema22(m): 2:29am On Sep 10, 2017
sai baba all the way until 2023....atiku there's no vacancy in aso rock.
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by Yareema22(m): 2:34am On Sep 10, 2017
blaqoracle:
I really pity the ugu children. It such a difficult time for the ugu children. They are ready to dine with the devil just because buhari image mirrors immaturity incompetence. Southeast remains the only zone that drags another zone - south south to be relevant. They can never stand on their own.
They still want to repeat the same mistakes of the past, trying to impregnate a dead horse. No northerner alife can contest Against buhari and win. This time they want to pitch their tent with atiku, whose ambition is dead on arrival. At they end of the day, they will cry to high heaven of marginalisation. You hate Fulani, you hate buhari because he is a Fulani but you like atiku who is also a fulani. Kindergarten reasoning!
GBAM! you have said it all.
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by Adminisher: 4:42am On Sep 10, 2017
HisSexcellency:
I don't believe this grin grin grin
How on earth did Dullard!nho get 43% vote
There is really a leadership problem in this country

You don't know leadership that is your problem and you obviously went to school in Nigeria
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 10, 2017
We need a new constitution based on equality and fairness, not this quota system military decree we use.
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by Sammiejokes(m): 6:31am On Sep 10, 2017
Atiku cannot see more than 20% vote in the north against a Buhari. SE/SS will see him rake 70% of total vote. SW will also decide the winner, atiku goodwill on SW is shaky, I see a rough 40%. At the end Buhari wins. Personally baba do not need to enter any race again, but again when I see the impunity display by those NASS thieves when baba no dey around, we need tough leaders.
God help us come 2019 and beyond.
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by 48noble(m): 6:41am On Sep 10, 2017
kingxsamz:
hmm... LIKE for ATIKU.. SHARE for BUHARI
sahara reporters have rigged d election
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by cuedish: 7:05am On Sep 10, 2017
Suspect33:
Seriously speaking, what hope is there for Nigeria, troubles everywhere, but dont be suprised , its in Gods
word that in the endtime perilious times
shall come, anybody that is still living in sin
at the moment is in grave danger, the
endtime signs are being fulfilled daily, look
at whats happening in USA(hurricane
harvey, flood), Mexixo(earthquake), Nigeria
(flood , recession), ISIS, Kenya(electoral
violence), antigua barbuda(hurricane irma) -
read matthew 24, and luke 21, its time to
repent, accept Jesus and live a holy life,
(Hebrew 12:14), the rapture will happen
anytime from now, You've been warned...
Prepare!!!

We aren't 100 years close to end time.
The world never see anything.
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by kareemkamil(m): 7:06am On Sep 10, 2017
PMB, for life
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by Suspect33(m): 7:22am On Sep 10, 2017
cuedish:

We aren't 100 years close to end time.
The world never see anything.
Dont be decieved sir, the world hav'nt seen much, yes, this is still the beginning, after the rapture, the world shall go into the great TRIBULATION, if you are still living in sin, today is the day to repent, dont tarry longer, Jesus loves you, dont trade eternity for sinful pleasures here on earth, Hebrew 10:24 "without holiness no man shall see the Lord" read revelation 8,9,13,15 and 16
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by nero2face: 7:28am On Sep 10, 2017
Throwback:

Just as Buhari was voted in as the better option to Jonathan.

We really have a leadership crisis in Nigeria because the followership is rotten.
brother read my comment again, I said only if both are de only option on ground...GEJ and PMB were never de only 2choice Nigeria had in 2015, we decided to choose wrongly in de midst of plenty...
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by tareez: 7:56am On Sep 10, 2017
abeg i wan go bak to sleep weda these topics go change. u people should stop wasting my time here because nobe internet opinion polls go decide fo us ..STOP RECYCLING
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by ofwest47(m): 8:35am On Sep 10, 2017
To vote Atiku? I would rather stay poor, here was a man as V P to OBJ made billions to the extent that one of his wives an Ilesha in Oshun State born wife recently took a church pastor to court accusing him of duping her of a large sum of N918m almost a billion Naira, during the time her husband Atiku was serving as the country's Vice President and she was in office as the wife to the V P.
Just imagine if one could do away with such amount at that time it means such a person is worth more than ten times of it.

2 Likes

Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by CaptainFM1: 9:02am On Sep 10, 2017
Must we keep recycling this old men? I tire for this zoo ooo.
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by Caseless: 9:16am On Sep 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You have an impressive mind ..I am really happy .I am actually an accounting major but sound on every known field including spirituality (yes I can actually stop and make rain )
thank you! I'm impressed by an accounting major with so much in science inclined ideas or questions.

You're sound in every field? We've got a polymath here.

Spiritually you're sound too? Can you actually stop rain? Lol...if you literally mean that, then construction company can hire you.
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by mikolo80: 10:19am On Sep 10, 2017
DONADAMS:
None...there's something wrong with this country...we don't vote for competence....we vote cause we dont have a choice I.e the other person isn't better...its either mr A or Mr B of notable parties who are almost the same..let's give all these small party candidates a chance abeg..enough of this APC/PDP hegemony
did anyone give you a chance. why should we give any candidate a chance.? if they don't know how to win elections they are not fit to lead
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by mikolo80: 10:22am On Sep 10, 2017
ayo26:
I'm tired of hearing these names in the Nigerian political set up. Btw, the problem with Nigeria is not just about the leader, the political system has been configured in such a way that no single person can save the country, also our culture/attitude towards life and day to day activities is a bane to our development.
then change the culture
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by mikolo80: 10:39am On Sep 10, 2017
Throwback:

Just as Buhari was voted in as the better option to Jonathan.

We really have a leadership crisis in Nigeria because the followership is rotten.
followers simply follow the leader
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 10:48am On Sep 10, 2017
PMB1523
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by StunnerG(m): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
Atiku knew about the death of bola ige
Plus as long as obasanjo doesn't support you we yorubas aren't giving you our votes
Q.E.D
Or have you people forgotten so quick, Atiku used the federal government money to construct roads in his state without consent of the President
If he can do that outrageous act please tell me if he wouldn't do worse
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by obyrich(m): 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
deepwater:
Truth is that these polls don't matter.

The votes of the educated and internet users in Nigeria do not count.

Where ever the almajiris cast their votes to, there exactly INEC swings to get their results and the winner.

Funny enough, same almajiris who are the president makers in Nigeria suffer so much in Nigeria after the election, they end up neglected and heavily abuse, like they were brought to this earth to vote and nothing more undecided
Truth.
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by judondasylva(m): 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
wunmi590:
Online vote or not, give our youth 2k, and see how they would vote those two candidate, God should just help us in this country.

As for me, no more voting in this country again, I will never stress myself staying under the sun and at the end, I won't enjoy the dividend of who I voted for.

God can not and will never help Nigeria, you Nigerians should stop deceiving yourselves all the time by calling God when already has given you everything but when you fail to take the right decision you call God to help a country that is filled with wicked people that vote based on religion, hate and ethnicity. Have you asked yourself why haven't anyone of you all advocated for an Igbo man to rule Nigeria? if election takes place today you will still see that the poll will be the exact result you will see that's if Buhari recontest then tell me how God can help such a country and how the country can get better? Former USSR collapsed in 1991 and today most of the former components of the USSR are now stronger than before a very good example is Russia. Nigeria as a country can never move forward until the country is divided and that is the truth that most of you fail to accept. Let's stop living in self deception and blaming God on our self inflicted problem. The north will never allow for the restructuring that you all are clamouring for provided they remain majority in the Senate and house of reps. Nigerians use your brains and stop blaming God on your self inflicted problem.
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
StunnerG:
Atiku knew about the death of bola ige
Plus as long as obasanjo doesn't support you we yorubas aren't giving you our votes
Q.E.D
Or have you people forgotten so quick, Atiku used the federal government money to construct roads in his state without consent of the President
If he can do that outrageous act please tell me if he wouldn't do worse
stop lieing and propaganda here okay. It is a big lie. Post the link here. Yorubas knows who killed bola Ige.
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by Duru009(m): 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
kingxsamz:
hmm...
LIKE for ATIKU..
SHARE for BUHARI

This is the real Poll.

1 Like

Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Anyone but Buhari.

Even if na Rottweiler, or camel, or Abacha ghost; anything but Buhari.
I prefer the Aso Rock rat that chased him from office to rule.
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
Fayose for president
What has he done for Ekiti
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by zamanii: 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lol much as I would rather be neutral on this, people need to realise that the only person that can stop Buhari from returning in 2019 is Buhari himself.

This man got massive love in the North. To them, he is their ride or die and it is no secret that the North is the most populated region
Re: Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) by kingxsamz(m): 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. / Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) / Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.