Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? (29502 Views)

Wife Heartbroken As Faithful Husband Turns Into Konk Womanizer After She Cheated / I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by SmellingAnus(m): 12:49am On Sep 10, 2017
Toto no get gauge undecided
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by lalasticlala(m): 11:10am On Sep 10, 2017
Omotayor123:
A Faithful Woman deserve a Faithful Man & vice- versa. smiley

Toks, what of guys that double-dated, dated so many babes at same or different times, do you think they also deserve faithful wives? Or you believe it's a man's world?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Toks2008(m): 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
lalasticlala:

Toks, what of guys that double-dated, dated so many babes at same or different times, do you think they also deserve faithful wives? Or you believe it's a man's world?

I'm so sorry to say this and in fact I have tried to disbelieve the fact but the irony is that it is unfortunately a cruel world of man we live in.

Just imagine two guys and 2 ladies discussing about their exes and the ladies getting so comfy talking about several exes...how will this sound?

If any lady still believes they can juxtapose their sexual conquest with that of men then I dare them to sincerely and openly discuss the number of guys they have slept with.

Indeed it's a man's world and any lady who argues this is only living a lie.

1 Like

Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Toks2008(m): 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Toto no get gauge undecided

Exactly but then many ladies try to hide the number of guys they have slept with while a guy proudly talks about it.
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
Toks2008:
Well I believe every faithful lady deserves a faithful man but judging by the way many ladies have lived their lives dating several men yet when they eventually decide to hang their boots,they will expect that man in their lives to be 100% faithful to them.

My point is that a lady who has slept with John, James,Richard,Muhammed, Johnson,Davido,Wizkid, ..... should never be in the league of ladies clamoring for faithful men.

In my opinion,only a lady with a decent sexual lifestyle truly deserves a faithful man.

what do you think?

Na wa
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by SmellingAnus(m): 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
Toks2008:

Exactly but then many ladies try to hide the number of guys they have slept with while a guy proudly talks about it.
honestly many of them will end up lying about their body counts... If you even see a girl that has had sex with just 8 or ten guys, you are even fortunate cos many of them have probably slept with over 12 guys within the last three years. ( at least I know of someone that had 12 guys in a year).. (although on a personal note, I really don't care about their body counts...)
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by adepeter2027(m): 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nothing new jare
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Toks2008(m): 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
SmellingAnus:
honestly many of them will end up lying about their body counts... If you even see a girl that has had sex with just 8 or ten guys, you are even fortunate cos many of them have probably slept with over 12 guys within the last three years. ( at least I know of someone that had 12 guys in a year).. (although on a personal note, I really don't care about their body counts...)

In the real sense,mature guys don't care about body counts but unfortunately in most cases,it comes back to hunt the ladies and when that happens,the guy will be so unhappy and of course with an unpalatable resultant effect.

I'm not sure why the Ooni's marriage crashed(as reported by media) but part of the reason might just be connected to Wura's past.

Ladies must be determined to live a sexuality decent lifestyle so that the man who eventually marries them will be proud of them and they will be at a better position to demand for faithfulness from the man.
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by WrathOfHadez(m): 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
Toks2008:
Well I believe every faithful lady deserves a faithful man but judging by the way many ladies have lived their lives dating several men yet when they eventually decide to hang their boots,they will expect that man in their lives to be 100% faithful to them.

My point is that a lady who has slept with John, James,Richard,Muhammed, Johnson,Davido,Wizkid, ..... should never be in the league of ladies clamoring for faithful men.

In my opinion,only a lady with a decent sexual lifestyle truly deserves a faithful man.

what do you think?
Another thread form Toks bothering on sheer foolishness.

What's a lady's past got to do with the fidelity of her husband of he's faithful and loyal to her current relationship?

Must you post silly threads just to be relevant?

3 Likes

Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Toks2008(m): 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

Another thread form Toks bothering on sheer foolishness.
What's a lady's past got to do with the fidelity of her husband of he's faithful and loyal to her current relationship?
Must you post silly threads just to be relevant?

The true test of a sound IQ is the ability to discuss issues without getting fussy even if other discussants have very foolish opinions.

So please at least try and grow up...this is an interactive thread where people give opinions without acting up so give your response and be at peace....no one is fighting anyone here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Windflower(f): 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
Danielmoore:
Most pprostitutes end up getting the best husbands
That's the irony of life,I have noticed that runs girl gets the best husband. I have two aunties,the one who is a runs girl is happily married and the other who was very submissive to her husband is now divorced and left bankrupt by the husband
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by WrathOfHadez(m): 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
Toks2008:

This aragraph shows your level of ignorance.
Mr. Toks if a lady was a harlot but found love and settled into the bond of marriage and remained faithful to her man and union, why should she not demand equal loyalty from her man?

Should she continue to be held a prisoner by her past? Your level of stupidity is not only contagious but defies logic and common sense.

Is brain edema one of your birth defects?

3 Likes

Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
I'm not a virgin over 8exes but faithful to the core I still deserve a faithful guy op I no care about being sexually active or not na trick guys kuku trick me to get the honey pot with fake love and care.

I need DAT "one" to be faithful and loving I deserve it cos my sexual life doesn't define my moral life

2 Likes

Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Toks2008(m): 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
selflessposhheart:
I'm not a virgin over 8exes but faithful to the core I still deserve a faithful guy op I no care about being sexually active or not na trick guys kuku trick me to get the honey pot with fake love and care.

I need DAT "one" to be faithful and loving I deserve it cos my sexual life doesn't define my moral life

As I wrote,the discussion is an open one. I gave my opinion and if I'm your man,it's better I don't know this cos it baffles me how a lady will be opening her legs anyhow for 8 exes...Habba!

Just keep it a secret from me...wettin come remain for your body?

And ofcourse your Sexual life determines your normal life cos if you make love to some people,your normal life can turn abnormal and it will take lots of deliverance section to bring it to default settings.

3 Likes

Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
Toks2008:

As I wrote,the discussion is an open one. I gave my opinion and if I'm your man,it's better I don't know this cos it baffles me how a lady will be opening her legs anyhow for 8 exes...Habba!

Just keep it a secret from me...wettin come remain for your body?

Seriously cos of 8 exes you gonna b mad we av over 3billion dudes in the world you gonna be mad I dated just 8?
Glad u ain't my man

4 Likes

Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Toks2008(m): 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Seriously cos of 8 exes you gonna b mad we av over 3billion dudes in the world you gonna be mad I dated just 8?
Glad u ain't my man

I Don warn you o...keep it a secret cosmos guys won't be cool with that...habba! nah jankara market? and dome ladies go Don do 20sef
.Oga o
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
Toks2008:

I Don warn you o...keep it a secret cosmos guys won't be cool with that...habba! nah jankara market? and dome ladies go Don do 20sef
.Oga o

I won't keep it I'm real I'll let him know from the start not later he starts to find out I'm not perfect I'm not flawless I made mistakes wen I was young and naive now I'm grown and wiser I need a mentally and emotionally matured guy to understand this not babies who feels its only sex I came to offer him

4 Likes

Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Toks2008(m): 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
selflessposhheart:

I won't keep it I'm real I'll let him know from the start not later he starts to find out I'm not perfect I'm not flawless I made mistakes wen I was young and naive now I'm grown and wiser I need a mentally and emotionally matured guy to understand this not babies who feels its only sex I came to offer him

Call me a baby or even a tata I care less but I have given you my 50cents...some things are best kept secret and hope he does not find out

Let us guess but don't tell us else you will just use your mouth cause wahala for yourself

Most guys no matter how mature they may claim are always curious about the body count of the lady they want to marry regardless so it's up to the lady to be smart about this...trust me,no guy wants a lady that have tested too many kobokos.

3 Likes

Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
Toks2008:

Call me a baby or even a tata I care less but I have given you my 50cents...some things are best kept secret and hope he does not find out

Let us guess but don't tell us else you will just use your mouth cause wahala for yourself

Most guys no matter how mature they may claim are always curious about the body count of the lady they want to marry regardless so it's up to the lady to be smart about this...trust me,no guy wants a lady that have tested too many kobokos.

Hmmmmmm well I'm single and I careless undecided
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Toks2008(m): 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Hmmmmmm well I'm single and I careless undecided

Just take it easy....it's a small world...don't end up having your fiance bestie as an ex.
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
Toks2008:

Just take it easy....it's a small world...don't end up having your fiance bestie as an ex.

cheesy my fiance is free to have my bestie as an ex too tongue
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by SmellingAnus(m): 6:27am On Sep 11, 2017
Toks2008:

In the real sense,mature guys don't care about body counts but unfortunately in most cases,it comes back to hunt the ladies and when that happens,the guy will be so unhappy and of course with an unpalatable resultant effect.

I'm not sure why the Ooni's marriage crashed(as reported by media) but part of the reason might just be connected to Wura's past.

Ladies must be determined to live a sexuality decent lifestyle so that the man who eventually marries them will be proud of them and they will be at a better position to demand for faithfulness from the man.
I perfectly agree with you on this... But my brother... Yesterday night I was strolling in my neighborhood and I overheard a young girl say... " My main guy dey for corner".... Guys are in real trouble because the rate of un-faithfulness even among the female folks have greatly increased... It's alarming... Married and Singles inclusive.... There is something fundamentally wrong with the current marriage Institution lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Humanistme: 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
Toks2008:

ladies don't have to be determined to suppress their sexuality because of psychopathic misogynistic men like toks2008 who will still blame them for their husband's unfaithfulness and guilt trip them into tolerating sexually reckless idiotic men in the name of culture and daft religions.

p.s. Hoe is life grin

3 Likes

Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Toks2008(m): 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
lalasticlala do you agree?

Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Sierusvirus(m): 11:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
Toks2008:
Well I believe every lady who is faithful to her husband equally deserves faithfulness from the man but unfortunately, it is not just about the lady being faithful to the man because men look beyond that.

I find it amusing that there are ladies who have lived their lives in total sexual recklessness but when they eventually decide to hang their boots,they will also be looking for a man that will be 100% faithful to them.

I know many people will be quick to juxtapose sexual chastity of a man and woman and expect equal measure but this is very unrealistic and a school of thought only for the ignorant.

My point is that a lady who has slept with John, James,Richard,Muhammed,OkonJohnson,Davido,Wizkid, ..... should never be in the league of ladies clamoring for faithful men because in most cases,their past usually haunts their present and this might make the man in their life feel insecure and eventually stray even when he never wished to philander.

Ladies must understand that today is tomorrow's past and should prevent any ugly past by maintaining proper decorum today.You can't just sleep around recklessly today just to wake up tomorrow and say "everybody has a past"Ladies should be determined to live a sexually decent lifestyle so that the man who eventually marries them will be proud of them and they will be at a vantage position to demand for faithfulness from the man cos most men place little or no marital value on a woman with numerous body count.

In my opinion,i believe only a lady with a decent sexual lifestyle truly deserves and should demand 100% faithfullness from her man but that remains my opinion.

what do you think?
OP, you just hit the nail on the head.
A girl told me a story of how a yahoo plus used a girl(A) , dumped her for another girl( B) he got after sleeping with her wearing a jazzed ring giving to him by a jazzed man ( according to the girl, he must sleep with another girl without condom to make the jazz work, money rituals).
The first girl(A) saw him and was angry, insulting him and telling the girl(B) he will surely dump her later.
The guy didn't utter a word but when the other friend ( girl) asked why he did it, his responses was " the girls destiny is finished that's why he went broke so he needed another girl which he got through the ring. That girl (A) who's destiny has been used will come looking for a responsible man to marry and suffer.
Only 2% of girls I feel are qualified for a responsible Man. Hope they won't kill me ooooo but it's the truth sha . grin

1 Like

Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 19, 2017
Danielmoore:
Most prostitutes end up getting the best husbands
They marriage doesn't last !

3 Likes

Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Justeenaleo(f): 8:56am On Sep 24, 2017
Dumb.
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 24, 2017
If a lady is faithful, she deserves a faithful husband, vice versa.
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 24, 2017
Faithful or not
God knows I can't marry a black girl lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 24, 2017
Toks2008:
Well I believe every lady who is faithful to her husband equally deserves faithfulness from the man but unfortunately, it is not just about the lady being faithful to the man because men look beyond that.

I find it amusing that there are ladies who have lived their lives in total sexual recklessness but when they eventually decide to hang their boots,they will also be looking for a man that will be 100% faithful to them.

I know many people will be quick to juxtapose sexual chastity of a man and woman and expect equal measure but this is very unrealistic and a school of thought only for the ignorant.

My point is that a lady who has slept with John, James,Richard,Muhammed,OkonJohnson,Davido,Wizkid, ..... should never be in the league of ladies clamoring for faithful men because in most cases,their past usually haunts their present and this might make the man in their life feel insecure and eventually stray even when he never wished to philander.

Ladies must understand that today is tomorrow's past and should prevent any ugly past by maintaining proper decorum today.You can't just sleep around recklessly today just to wake up tomorrow and say "everybody has a past"Ladies should be determined to live a sexually decent lifestyle so that the man who eventually marries them will be proud of them and they will be at a vantage position to demand for faithfulness from the man cos most men place little or no marital value on a woman with numerous body count.

In my opinion,i believe only a lady with a decent sexual lifestyle truly deserves and should demand 100% faithfullness from her man but that remains my opinion.

what do you think?
well written my G.
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 04, 2017
Toks2008:

what do you think?
Great! It's so good to see such a fantastic write up as this here.
But you didn't seem to remember to add ladies that sleep with married men-and very many of them do!
Now, not only do I agree with what you wrote here, for a long time, I've equally had this mindset and shared this assertion of yours-in fact, mine is worse! How? Here: I even have the opinion that guys should not even marry such girls at all-we should run from them!!
Before I explain briefly, let me say this: Let me be sincere and fair to say I'm aware that there's provision for genuine repentance and change of life-when you see an ex commercial sex worker give her life to Christ and even start to preach the gospel, totally changed. Same way I also know many people that were once evil or rough or ungodly or notorious or diabolic, etc, and one day they repented and changed. I have many such people in my family-my late father was one of such-he even became a pastor and went to be converting his former fellow occult guys and cultists. Such cases are different and very good.
That said, there are reasons why I said guys should not even marry those ladies. You see, I noticed that in recent times, marrying such people turns out to be a disaster and is like a curse. They are very problematic in marriage-they tend to always be suspicious, have guilty conscience, and no matter how godly the husband is, the lady believes he must certainly be doing "something" somewhere-based on karma things. And really, in any case, that karma stuff does actually happen cool. Here:
*Guy travels on official duty, his wife suspects that a "runs babe" must have gone with him-because that's how she used to go with men too!
*He comes home late, madam concludes that he went to have a quickbang in a hotel somewhere in town, after closing from work-because that's how men also used to come and have a quickbang with her after closing from work.
*His car is seen somewhere in town and she's like "he must have gone there to razzle a chic".
*She calls him on phone and he says he's in a meeting and she suspects it's a lie, he's in a guest house with a chic. In fact, the list is endless! You won't believe that I'm surrounded by so many of such cases. Many people I know as well as some of our family friends' children that married s. l. u. t.s, the marriages have either hit the rock or have endless problems.
To conclude, I will balance it by saying that, that's how there are also categories of guys that you warn girls about getting married to-guys that have player tendecies from the onset, are rough, alcohol addicts, etc. If any lady goes ahead to marry them, very soon, they start to have all manner of marital issues.

1 Like

Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 04, 2017
My earlier post was mostly about those of them that sleep with married men.
But let me make some things clear. Here:
1. If a girl has numerous "ex", it all depends on what she has become presently. So it might not really be an issue.
2. We have to be sincere to say it, that some of the girls that have numerous "ex", it was not really their faults. It was disasters, heartbreaks or situations that they had no control over, that brought them to that state-but remember I said "some of the girls". So we should be lenient with/gentle on them.
3. Also, as I said earlier, there are people-both male and female, who did lots of negative things and later repented genuinely. Such girls are clean and good to go cool. Honestly, there are girls that were notorious but changed, got married and became some of the best wives and mothers around. But...
...don't dare that gamble except you are sure of things! But my real issue is with those of them that sleep with married men-as far as I'm concerned, they are no go area-except of course, in cases of full/genuine repentance. I hope my points are clear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place / Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest / What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.