Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

“Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story (45153 Views)

Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) / He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide / #Nobraday: Karina Adobaba-Harry Shares Her Cancer Survival Story (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
decatalyst:

You can't blame them dear.

They are only talking from their experience and brain capacity. They fail to understand that there is God that can bring life out of the dead, dead out of life. The unchanging changer, the one who is higher than the highest. Greater than the greatest. The one who was, who is and is to come. THE ALMIGHTY GOD.
Hope u didn't skip this line in the write up before praising ur G o d

i was bedridden for over 4 months, underwent 3
major surgeries within 8 months, was on
crutches for over a year

THANKS TO THE DOCTORS..

1 Like

Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by Josephjnr(m): 10:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
Chascop:

By giving him breath to share this testimony

OK. He was there when the guy had accident immediately,yet he waited for emergency team to come. The man was dying on his bed but he still waited for the drs to do surgeries. Hmm! What a living God. May his name be praised. Hahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by Josephjnr(m): 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
Tnnig:
Hope u didn't skip this line in the write up before praising ur G o d

i was bedridden for over 4 months, underwent 3
major surgeries within 8 months, was on
crutches for over a year

THANKS TO THE DOCTORS..

They won't see that one.
Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
Josephjnr:

OK. He was there when the guy had accident immediately,yet he waited for emergency team to come. The man was dying on his bed but he still waited for the drs to do surgeries. Hmm! What a living God. May his name be praised. Hahahaha!

And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD. Job 1:12 .

Atheist may the Lord have mercy on you

1 Like

Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
tamethem:
Halleluyah. It can only be God
sorry...which role did he played in the incident.
Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by doctokwus: 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
Not a single gratitude to the doctors that kept him alive.
I now ask,if he is giving God all the glory without any to the doctors,nurses and other health personnel that kept him alive,why didn't he stay at home and get healed!

6 Likes

Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
Perhaps it was a false positive conclusion. There was an error in judgement. It happens all the time with doctors.
Congratulations all the same Bro. God is always and forever the Master of impossibilities.
Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by smith666999(m): 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
viewers discretion advised indeed...
Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by butterflylion: 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
His pics at the hospital and his latest pic

1 Like

Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by Josephjnr(m): 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
Chascop:

And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD. Job 1:12 .

Atheist may the Lord have mercy on you

You don't want to believe in reality. Drs saved that man,simple as that. OK then,may he have mercy.

1 Like

Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
Josephjnr:

They won't see that one.
I just tire.....

I wonder why they took him to the hospital sef

since he (G o d) can do it why not take him home straight after the accident and wait for the miracle working God..

1 Like

Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by GloriaNinja(f): 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
decatalyst:

They are only talking from their experience and brain capacity. They fail to understand that there is God that can bring life out of the dead, dead out of life. The unchanging changer, the one who is higher than the highest. Greater than the greatest. The one who was, who is and is to come. THE ALMIGHTY GOD.
YOU ARE RIGHT...

1 Like

Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by Josephjnr(m): 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
doctokwus:
Not a single gratitude to the doctors that kept him alive.
I now ask,if he is giving God all the glory without any to the doctors,nurses and other health personnel that kept him alive,why didn't he stay at home and get healed!

Hahahaha! How religious people think,Dr kills someone, that is the sinful act of that Dr but Dr saves someone, that is the glorious work of God.

3 Likes

Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by kabaka1: 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
did this accident happen to him in Nigeria and did he get his treatment in Naija 2?

Anyway shaa, thank God 4 ur life
Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by Josephjnr(m): 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
Tnnig:
I just tire.....

I wonder why they took him to the hospital sef

since G o d can do it why not take him home straight after the accident.

Maybe they are saving a dead god who needs living men to work and he takes the glory.
Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by SirLakes: 10:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
God the Alpha and Omega
You are worthy of our praises

2 Likes

Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by AFONJACOW(m): 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
is that the reason u fold ur face like nwa ewu
Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided SOME DOCTORS ARE SPIRIT-KILLERS. THE NEGATIVE WORDS OF HOW DANGEROUS YOUR HEALTH SITUATION IS CAN SINGLE-HANDEDLY KILL THE PATIENT ALONE.

so doctors should lie to their patients about the state of their health?
Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by Upwardmobile: 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
Glory to God.

But don't paint the doctors bad. It's not necessary. They gave you 48hours or few weeks yet they performed surgeries on you. They kept you on their hospital bed for months, they probably dressed your wounds carefully to prevent its infections, they prescribed drugs drugs for you, took you through process of rehabilitation etc etc. It's all these their little acts that God used to keep you alive. If they had abandoned you after their initial conclusions, they probably would have been right about your case.
Assuming your case went the other way, your relatives will probably put the blame on them.
Doctors are not God, but then, don't make them appear as the devil either.

3 Likes

Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by eagleonearth(m): 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
banmee:

There is no God.
said a FOOL psalms 14 vs 1

1 Like

Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by millionboi(m): 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
adetoroamos:
live shaaa... same like some of my friends say dey see me for death valley. since then I b church boy till now
u need m
Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by millionboi(m): 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pidgin2:
Glory be to God
Pidgin

Which kind name b dis

Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by eagleonearth(m): 11:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
[/quote][/b]
Tnnig:
sorry...which role did he played in the incident.
speak good English first before you start challenging the One who created those that created English.

2 Likes

Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by MrHenshaw: 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
Priscy01:

http://www.torimill.com/2017/09/doctors-gave-me-48hrs-to-live-but-look.html

All glory to Almighty God.The "doer and the dowee" of our existence.Ur healing is perfected in Jesus Name.Amen
Meanwhile when i read to the point where the devil send all his ARSENAL,l knew at that point that ,he will Loss the Battle.
Footballers know better.
Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by Freddonance(m): 11:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lagusta:
Second degree burns, okay, what percentage please according to Wallace rule of 9??

What kind of head injury did you have A minor concussion or a basilar skull fracture??

Fractures are the least of all, those points above are factors that would determine if a patient lives or not....

Your living now is by the leave of the Almighty no doubt, andni congratulate you!!!

Always live your life as if today is your last....

I don't think it was more than 50% burn
Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by eagleonearth(m): 11:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
bro seeing you whole in the last pix made my day. God spared your life for a reason which is his everlasting love towards you. Jere 31vs 3. His love is overwhelming.

1 Like

Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by banmee(m): 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
eagleonearth:
said a FOOL psalms 14 vs 1

Khadrenaline:
ashiwere s'ope ko s'olorun.........Smh for you!

Lol. Keep hinging all your hopes in angels. When they have made continuous bad decisions in the past or are trying to get out of poverty, they always pray to imaginary beings in the hopes of bailing them out. Smh.
Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by Toosure70: 11:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
God is great.
Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by Burgerlomo: 11:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
All glory and adoration be to God, the I'm that I'm, the eternal rock of ages and he beginning and the end.
Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by nairanaira12: 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
decatalyst:

Oga goan relax. Many of those doctors are more spiritual than you. They understand the power of the Omnipotent, probably better than you. But in medical science, they deal with reality and not spirituality. Many of them do medical review every week during which they review how they treated patients. Focus is on how they used physical, tenable, provable solution to deal with physical problems.

3 Likes

Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by eagleonearth(m): 11:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
banmee:

Lol. Keep hinging all your hopes in angels. When they have made continuous bad decisions in the past or are trying to get out of poverty, they always pray to imaginary beings in the hopes of bailing them out. Smh.
bro if you are willing to know whether God is alive or not, just say this words anywhere you are wholeheartedly and watch what will happen to you: JESUS POSSESS MY LIFE FROM NOW IF YOU ARE ALIVE.

1 Like

Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by Celestyn8213: 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
God pass dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! / Meet Kenyan Sisters Who Eat Soap (Photos) / 22 Signs To Watch Out For When Using A Gas Cylinder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.