Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? (11225 Views)

Pix Of The Day: When the Eriterian Ladies go agains the LAW! / LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? by Ciji(m): 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2010
Gush i 4ckd up 4 sayn d truth, I should've coined something nice, No more criticisms please, All you saints
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? by daduke2k(m): 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2010
Booooohøoooo 2 u. It s nt a most 2 start a thread.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? by googles: 9:14pm On Feb 25, 2010
ish. . . . .wetin be dis?? in the library ??

[size=13pt]get a flipping life   angry angry[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? by Scooby1(m): 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2010
@ poster u are a pervert face your book  grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? by daduke2k(m): 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2010
Lol
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? by snowdrops(m): 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2010
VERY GOOD question. Infact it is such a fundermental one that the population of Nigeria depends on it. grin grin grin

Oya over to the ladies.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? by neily(f): 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2010
Na wa to u oooh! How u take know? Abi u don sample many?
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? by snowdrops(m): 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2010
Infact one wey i see today no wear panties at all. Her yansh dey measure 100 on ritchers scale.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? by pcicero(m): 12:11am On Feb 26, 2010
So, this is where people come to cool-off. Whereas the politics section is a madhouse. Hmmmm, i'm enjoying this show!
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? by snowdrops(m): 12:41am On Feb 26, 2010
pcicero:

So, this is where people come to cool-off. Whereas the politics section is a madhouse. Hmmmm, i'm enjoying this show!
Yes o guy
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? by mamagee3(f): 1:04am On Feb 26, 2010
[b]Poster. . .[/b]I didn't get a word of what you just typed.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 26, 2010
Well believe it or not it is a fact the the female anatomy (vagina) isn't supposed to be closed up all of the time it needs air.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? by snowdrops(m): 1:25am On Feb 26, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Well believe it or not it is a fact the the female anatomy (womanliness) isn't supposed to be closed up all of the time it needs air.
For real
Which level.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? by Abekeade08(f): 1:54am On Feb 26, 2010

@pciero, so you are here to do amebo on romance section ehn? anyway enjoy ooh. Its crazy town in Romance section too

@OP, how do you know ladies go without panties??
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? by TeeJay6(m): 1:56am On Feb 26, 2010
cos they need air down below or else it stinks, well thats my opinion
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? by lovemoi2(f): 2:02am On Feb 26, 2010
*sign*
another african backward mentality topic
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? by Nobody: 3:44am On Feb 26, 2010
Tee_Jay:

cos they need air down below or else it stinks, well thats my opinion

EXACTLY,

@Snow drops that^^ pretty much sums it all. Plus some women don't like to admit that they may or may not have odor problems but our vaginas cleans itself every day. It does so because it is prone to infections and other gross stuff on a daily basis so it tries to relieve itself of the junk. Well sadly it is not always successful, you see bacteria breeds infections and infections come with odors. I know it is an uncomfortable topic however it is reality. It is recommended that women sleep without undies or wear 95-100% cotton underwear so their little friends can breathe and rid them of too much moisture which helps to regulate yeast.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:53am On Feb 26, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

EXACTLY,

@Snow drops that^^ pretty much sums it all. Plus some women don't like to admit that they may or may not have odor problems but our vaginas cleans itself every day because it is prone to infections and other gross stuff so it tries to relieve itself of the junk however it is not always for women the case, as it is sensitive. Bacteria breeds infections and infections come with odors. I know it is an uncomfortable topic however it is reality. It is recommended that women sleep without undies or wear 95-100% cotton underwear so their little friends can breathe.

Very intelligent answer, the poster asked a legitimate question and all he's gotten is attacks.

The same reason why most guys these days wear boxers instead of tidy whities because we need good air circulation down there too.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:00am On Feb 26, 2010
Why are you so concern to women's under garments, its non of your concern.

let them do what they feel is good for them! undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? by Shola2009(m): 4:08am On Feb 26, 2010
They go without panties,because they feel like.

@ poster
You can go without underwear too if u want.

it's freeworld my friend.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 26, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Very intelligent answer, the poster asked a legitimate question and all he's gotten is attacks.

The same reason why most guys these days wear boxers instead of tidy whities because we need good air circulation down there too.

Thank you, to tell you the honest truth I honestly don't believe the human body is supposed to be as covered up as we are, however i am not suggesting we run around in the nude but lets face it some of the lingerie women wear like thongs can be detrimental down there. I will spare the details on that one lol.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? by deluxecad(m): 9:05am On Feb 26, 2010
Ease of access. Lol
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? by snowdrops(m): 9:29am On Feb 26, 2010
deluxecad:

Ease of access. Lol
Bad guy cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? by IYANGBALI: 11:18am On Feb 26, 2010
to hasten and get the job done quickly
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? by TemiladeE1(f): 11:52am On Feb 26, 2010
What a dumb question embarassed
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? by 190: 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2010
[size=23pt]for quicker process

I mean you dont have to pass the Bush to the farm

all u have to do is flip the trousers and ure in the farm~[/size]
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? by r231(m): 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2010
they need to srt charging money for all dis dumb threads
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? by Enockia(m): 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2010
cos they wnt things to go faster
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? by snowdrops(m): 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2010
r231:

they need to srt charging money for all dis dumb threads
If its that dumb why are you viewing it tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? by Enockia(m): 12:47am On Feb 27, 2010
snowdrops:

If its that dumb why are you viewing it tongue
ask him
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? by akinolasam: 12:56am On Feb 27, 2010
one of the major hazard on our street. we can not tell how many accidents this issue has caused on our highway. anyway, its sometimes a good sight. at least you dont need to pay before u see some pounds of flesh struggling behind them.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? by cold(m): 1:06am On Feb 27, 2010
A crack in my wind shield

Driving along Interstate 10,
65 miles an hour (speed limit),
minding my own business,
when outta nowhere,
I getta crack in my windshield.

I swiveled right,
then left and it was still
right there !!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? / Did Woman Enjoy Anal Sex / After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.