Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) (46940 Views)

LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video / Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) / Mum Uses Four-year-old Daughter As Collateral For N100 Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by Islie: 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
Posted By: Kunle AKINRINADE

Tragedy struck in Keffi area of Nassarrawa penultimate Wednesday after a man identified as Hamisu allegedly beat her cousin, a woman by name, Aminat Abdullahi to death, three days to her wedding.

Hamisu, who is a younger brother to Aminat’s mother was said to have loaned his sister a sum of N100 which she did not refund as agreed.

According to sources, a visibly upset Hamisu visited his sister’s residence to collect the debt.

Aminat’s mother, however, rebuked Hamisu’s visit to her residence in the early hours of the day over a ’paltry’ N100 debt.

Her comment drew Hamisu’s anger prompting him to rain abuses on his sister.

The situation degenerated into an altercation during which Aminat rushed out of their residence and reprimanded Hamisu for unguarded remarks.

Hamisu who could not stand his younger cousin’s remarks allegedly seized her and punched her till she fell into a coma.

Sources said all efforts made to revive the bride-to-be failed and she was confirmed dead by doctors at a hospital she was rushed to for treatment.

A source said: ‘’Hamisu was talking rudely to Aminat’s mother when she (Aminat) confronted him and asked him to stop harassing her mother.

Her (Aminat) comments drew the wrath of Hamisu who landed several punches on her following which she slumped and could not be revived.

‘’Hamisu tried to run away but Aminat’s mother held him by his trousers until the arrival of policemen who took him away to their station. It was unfortunate that the girl was killed just three days away from her wedding.’’

Hamisu was taken to a nearby police division in Keffi.

Contacted, the State’s Police Commissioner Mr. Bello Abubakar said the case was not reported to the police.

http://thenationonlineng.net/woman-punched-to-death-three-days-to-wedding-over-n100-debt/

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by soberdrunk(m): 8:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
Which kain punch be that? So mumu sabi punch nah him he never go represent Nigeria in boxing for olympics angry

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by auntysimbiat(f): 8:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
So sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by Evablizin(f): 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
embarassed
My Lord
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by decatalyst(m): 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
I have heard of "kiss of death" "hit to death" and now "punch to death" it is well. embarassed

Its a bad thing to borrow to do any ceremony
! Do what you can afford.

For @DanseMacabre
@barristerzinny
@collins10
@abbeyfel
@danielnmerengwa quoting me... Our women are wonderful creatures and it takes wisdom to understand how they think and do there things. From experience, when most women borrow towards any biz or engagement at hand, be rest assured that they have other exigency 'plans' beyond what they tell you. wink

You would also notice that there is an exclamation mark behind the bolded. It means a lot... wink

1 Like

Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by GloriaNinja(f): 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
undecided IN THIS RECESSION PERIOD, HUNGER ENOUGH CAN MAKE ONE PUNCH HIS FELLOW HUMAN BEING TO DEATH.... EVERYTHING IS VANITY, HE SHOULDN'T HAVE PUMMELLED HIS OWN COUSIN TO DEATH BECAUSE OF #100, WHAT IS THIS SOCIETY TURNING INTO?

12 Likes

Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by kingxsamz(m): 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
chai... just three days to her wedding...
if na me be her finance.. I go make sure say I punch that her cousin enter coma too... even if im no die.. at least im go enter coma....
chai... too bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by AuroraB(f): 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
What is it with people raising hands against others?
Barbarians undecided

4 Likes

Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by uzoormah(m): 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
Girls and their mouth..hope she wasnt saying" you will kill me today" grin

But pls let us not hit d women..
RIP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by Nutase: 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
This is obviously a crime of passion. Hamisu loves her but she was loving someone else. If not how can a paltry 100 naira make him react that way.

Before you guys start quoting me ignorantly Hausas marry their cousins cos its permitted in Islam.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by SOFTENGR: 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
Could this be the man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by 9jayes: 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
The guy above tho, u wan punch me ni? I offend u?

Check my signature

3 Likes

Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by lafflaff123(m): 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
N100? HungerBAD ohh.

9 Likes

Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by pauljumbo: 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
pathetic

only spiritual husband can do this

2 Likes

Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by Omonph: 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
The headline funny die... Eyan Mayweather shocked
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by SOLMICHAEL(m): 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
SOFTENGR:
Could this be the man

3 Likes

Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
North good

1 Like

Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by NextGovernor(m): 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
Though thiis is bad. But some people non get manners to talk especially when they are asked to pay debt they politely collected.

Imagine someone I borrowed money. To pay back was war and he was telling me even if I sue him to court over it, he will have a say over payment plan like paying #5,000 every month till the 350k complete.

God wan punish am, her wife had a serious problem with birth and operation was required. 1mil was required in the hospital b4 any operation can take place. He was running left and right and couldnt ask me becos of what 1st transpired b/w us. Unfortunately the unborn baby died inside her womb.

Though I wasnt happen over the situation but it serve as a lesson to him next time to always treat people right becos they maybe needed next time.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
even Mayweather won't try this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
Oh jesus
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by kittykollinxx(m): 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
bcoz of #100. Mr local may weather ur mate they box make million dollars but ur own punch is taking you alagbon. isokay

4 Likes

Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by Franco2017(m): 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
Anger is a vice

3 Likes

Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by Chikwado1991(m): 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
why his cousin when we have Floyd outside there

1 Like

Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by lizychimamanda(f): 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided IN THIS RECESSION PERIOD, HUNGER ENOUGH CAN MAKE ONE PUNCH HIS FELLOW HUMAN BEING TO DEATH.... EVERYTHING IS VANITY, HE SHOULDN'T HAVE PUMMELLED HIS OWN COUSIN TO DEATH BECAUSE OF #100, WHAT IS THIS SOCIETY TURNING INTO?
oga recession is over abi bubu neva tell u
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
now what? who is going to pay the 100 naira now?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by Royalfurnitures: 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
Her villagewitches had long decided that she will never live to see her wedding day.

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by osazsky(m): 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
all these bloggers self his nice not cousin. illiterate s

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by expensiveguyman(m): 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
Chaii that guy must be a talented wrestler. so unfortunate dat he used "Superman punch" on his own niece.

He should hv known better dat such punch is only use on opponent in d ring not outside it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by Nostradamu(m): 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
Stop violence against women! Some idiots who get physical with women are actually weaklings in disguise.
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by McGg: 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
1000 ways to die undecided1000 ways to die
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by EmperorSixtus(m): 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
Chai.Buhari am greeting you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) / Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway / Secondary School Boy Stabs A Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.