Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) (46946 Views)

Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa / Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) / Mum Uses Four-year-old Daughter As Collateral For N100 Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by Greatzeus(m): 12:35am On Sep 10, 2017
This kind of news make me wanna loose faith in humanity cry
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by kingsleybrave(m): 12:51am On Sep 10, 2017
harpahrah:

His nice niece indeed
that's the so called literate...... Nigerians eh .........
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by tit(f): 1:16am On Sep 10, 2017
Pidgin2:
North good

this na buhari weather
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by abbeyfel: 3:51am On Sep 10, 2017
decatalyst:
I have heard of "kiss of death" "hit to death" and now "punch to death" it is well. embarassed

Its a bad thing to borrow to do any ceremony! Do what you can afford.
And where did you read that she borrowed the mere #100 for a ceremony? Some people will not read well before they comment...

1 Like

Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by abbeyfel: 3:56am On Sep 10, 2017
NextGovernor:
Though thiis is bad. But some people non get manners to talk especially when they are asked to pay debt they politely collected.

Imagine someone I borrowed money. To pay back was war and he was telling me even if I sue him to court over it, he will have a say over payment plan like paying #5,000 every month till the 350k complete.

God wan punish am, her wife had a serious problem with birth and operation was required. 1mil was required in the hospital b4 any operation can take place. He was running left and right and couldnt ask me becos of what 1st transpired b/w us. Unfortunately the unborn baby died inside her womb.

Though I wasnt happen over the situation but it serve as a lesson to him next time to always treat people right becos they maybe needed next time.
Which kind of operation con require 1million naira deposit during child birth? Them wan do kidney transplant

1 Like

Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by slyd90(m): 4:02am On Sep 10, 2017
Only a stupid man will lay hands on a woman .he needs to be thrown in a ring with Anthony Joshua
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by Kaybaba5(m): 5:42am On Sep 10, 2017
This Na evil punch......
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by SUNDICOS(m): 6:01am On Sep 10, 2017
Liars

Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 10, 2017
Islie:

http://thenationonlineng.net/woman-punched-to-death-three-days-to-wedding-over-n100-debt/

Who wrote this story?
One's sister's daughter isnt one's cousin. It is niece.
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 10, 2017
Nutase:
This is obviously a crime of passion. Hamisu loves her but she was loving someone else. If not how can a paltry 100 naira make him react that way.

Before you guys start quoting me ignorantly Hausas marry their cousins cos its permitted in Islam.

But that isn't his cousin. She's his niece.
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by uzoormah(m): 6:28am On Sep 10, 2017
Bigsteveg:
But we can hit man bah?
Yea..if u kw dat u want people to rush u to d nearest chemist
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:34am On Sep 10, 2017
Tomorrow they will be shouting sai atiku again... Everlasting frustrating poverty fall on north
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by sisisioge: 6:46am On Sep 10, 2017
So he killed his niece over N100...it is well.
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by TundeHashim(m): 6:52am On Sep 10, 2017
Nutase:
This is obviously a crime of passion. Hamisu loves her but she was loving someone else. If not how can a paltry 100 naira make him react that way.

Before you guys start quoting me ignorantly Hausas marry their cousins cos its permitted in Islam.
can u comprehend at all? Aminat was not even in the picture until she rushed out to defend her mother...why raising irrelevant issues for crying out loud!
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by kareemkamil(m): 7:00am On Sep 10, 2017
Just because of #100 only.
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by Reference(m): 7:09am On Sep 10, 2017
100 whot?... and we say this country is alright with nothing to change except corruption.... and after two and a half years of no corruption...
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by Reference(m): 7:21am On Sep 10, 2017
msylva2147:
I don't understand, as in is it a hundred thousand naira or just a hundred naira?

My brother, a hundred naira that I cannot remember the last time I saw one.... just a hundred naira...pathetic. Such a lovely looking lady. You just weep for this country. A country that eats its citizens alive.
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by girl4rmspace(f): 7:28am On Sep 10, 2017
pauljumbo:
pathetic

only spiritual husband can do this

Lmao what a joke of a post
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by danielnmerengwa(m): 7:31am On Sep 10, 2017
decatalyst:
I have heard of "kiss of death" "hit to death" and now "punch to death" it is well. embarassed

Its a bad thing to borrow to do any ceremony! Do what you can afford.
lawd have mercy.. You were making sense at thoe begining of your comment, which wan come be its a bad thing kini ko kini ko.. Them write for there say she borrow am for the ceremony?
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by ceezarhh(m): 7:37am On Sep 10, 2017
he should be in the ring with Mayweather...
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by danielnmerengwa(m): 7:37am On Sep 10, 2017
osazsky:
all these bloggers self his nice not cousin. illiterate s
NIECE undecided
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by Jjc2000(m): 7:38am On Sep 10, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided IN THIS RECESSION PERIOD, HUNGER ENOUGH CAN MAKE ONE PUNCH HIS FELLOW HUMAN BEING TO DEATH.... EVERYTHING IS VANITY, HE SHOULDN'T HAVE PUMMELLED HIS OWN COUSIN TO DEATH BECAUSE OF #100, WHAT IS THIS SOCIETY TURNING INTO?
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by mrwonlasewonie: 7:49am On Sep 10, 2017
When will violence in all facet of our society stop

The other day some wild and untrained beasts mauled their fellow sug member over 3.8 million

Can men learn to keep their fists to themselves? undecided

Violence in marriages
Workplace
Universities
Business
Market place etc

Up on all how they have a high propensity for violence, how come they exercise self control and restraint when the police or army officials are tempting or provoking them?

1 Like

Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by Abdul3391(m): 7:52am On Sep 10, 2017
lord have mercy
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 10, 2017
osazsky:
I tire woo. some bloggers need extra-mural lesson.
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by kyaagbanairaland(m): 8:46am On Sep 10, 2017
Hausas are allowed to marry their cousins. There is more to that story than just the #100 debt.
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by freedom96: 8:47am On Sep 10, 2017
Nutase:

You speak confidently as though you were there.You jst projecting,nothing more.
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by joiner4000: 9:12am On Sep 10, 2017
osazsky:

Mr. nice (9ice)
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by Cardozzo(m): 9:26am On Sep 10, 2017
osazsky:

Mr Literate ---- its Called Niece and not Nice
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by Ichietome: 10:06am On Sep 10, 2017
Nostradamu:
Stop violence against women! Some idiots who get physical with women are actually weaklings in disguise.
Shut up
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by Frankicent(m): 10:29am On Sep 10, 2017
[quote author=decatalyst post=60297528]I have heard of "kiss of death" "hit to death" and now "punch to death" it is well. embarassed

Na don't call it punch to death doesn't sound daring... call it The "Fist Of Death" grin
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by decatalyst(m): 10:33am On Sep 10, 2017
[quote author=Frankicent post=60310190][/quote]

Badt dude grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secondary School Boy Stabs A Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway / Foutanga Babani Sissoko Got $242m Using ‘Black Magic’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.