Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos (47144 Views)

8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman / Man Stranded After Been Duped And Dumped By Sidechick In Hotel / Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by freecocoa(f): 11:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
I wonder why I find this very amusing. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by lafflaff123(m): 11:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
banmee:

That is why Nigerians in Nigeria are phucked up. You guys have this weird way of thinking. In normal societies if you are single or married, it does not mean shiit unless it's tax time. The way you guys look at marriage one would think being married would improve the economy in Nigeria. Na wa for una i swear.

Use style tell me say you dey London nau. Na them dey quick dey flaunt am here say Nigerians for Nigeria, because na una first travel abroad before.

Better shut up and concentrate on your cleaning job.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by blackbeau1(f): 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nigerian parents should take note and stop pestering their daughters to get married. It mostly never ends well when you try to get married due to pressure

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by banmee(m): 12:08am On Sep 10, 2017
lafflaff123:

Use style tell me say you dey London nau. Na them dey quick dey flaunt am here say Nigerians for Nigeria, because na una first travel abroad before.

Better shut up and concentrate on your cleaning job.

Na for insurance. If i tok say "Nigerians", I.diots like you go quickly say "what about you? Aren't you a Nigerian?". So now, i have to always distance myself from your idiotic ideologies as a people. Case in point is the rubbish you wrote which i responded to. You people are really phucked up. And i am not in London.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by lafflaff123(m): 12:10am On Sep 10, 2017
banmee:

Na for insurance. If i tok say "Nigerians", I.diots like you go quickly say "what about you? Aren't you a Nigerian?". So now, i have to always distance myself from your idiotic ideologies as a people. Case in point is the rubbish you wrote which i responded to. You people are really phucked up. And i am not in London.

London Boy lol.

I hear say Opebi fine pass London na true?i hear say even all the Oyinbo there na Yoruba them dey speak na true?answer London Boy.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by Anak52: 12:13am On Sep 10, 2017
Thank God sense will sha come 4rm one of them........I hope
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by banmee(m): 12:17am On Sep 10, 2017
lafflaff123:

London Boy lol.

I hear say Opebi fine pass London na true?i hear say even all the Oyinbo there na Yoruba them dey speak na true?answer London Boy.

I wouldn't know. Germany is beautiful though. Very beautiful. Plus, they think like normal people unlike you lot. So when are you getting married? At least that will be your only achievement till the day you die.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by lafflaff123(m): 12:31am On Sep 10, 2017
banmee:

I wouldn't know. Germany is beautiful though. Very beautiful. Plus, they think like normal people unlike you lot. So when are you getting married? At least that will be your only achievement till the day you die.

Okay German guy.

Don't you have one of those old white women that usually come to Nigeria to marry young men as friend?it is not as if i am insinuating you went to Germany that way, but you think you can hook a brother up?

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by supereagle(m): 12:38am On Sep 10, 2017
God used those men to guide her to the present husband, I hope she would understand.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 10, 2017
DanseMacabre:
I'm beginning to think that this Cyriacus dude fabricates some of these stories o.

Wetin go remain after eight intending suitors don drill the woman abunna finish? Anybody wey taste go know say na sour soup.

Plus four million for one isi aki guy When people with potential like us just dey find even one milla to blow? Where mens dey from see all these kyn women sef

Most likely, she has hoodwinked one naive guy into hitching her.

Sha, if na true story, happy married life to them. Make the guy sha use him head make we no come dey advise am for this very nairaland again.

My brother, help me ask them o. Na so so "My phone is bad" format kinda girls pesin dey see. Me, I sabi bail sha.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by banmee(m): 1:04am On Sep 10, 2017
lafflaff123:

Okay German guy.

Don't you have one of those old white women that usually come to Nigeria to marry young men as friend?it is not as if i am insinuating you went to Germany that way, but you think you can hook a brother up?

I wouldn't know. I am not in Germany. But i do know that Estonia is filled with the highest number of women per capita who become models. The towns are oddly ancient and beautiful. And the people there think like normal human beings too. Unlike you lot.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 10, 2017
Amarabae:
Chai, happy married life to her jare,
some men are just time wasters,
if you both are above 27yrs and dating and he is not serious whenever you mention anything marriage,
he is a potential timewaster

I hope you got someone you are holding tight unto. I am allergic to menopause induced prayer warriors.
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 10, 2017
GloriaNinja:
ONE MAN'S POISON. IS ANOTHER MAN'S MEAT.

Which one man??

Eight (cool men's poison is one man's piece of protein.
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by lafflaff123(m): 2:14am On Sep 10, 2017
banmee:

I wouldn't know. I am not in Germany. But i do know that Estonia is filled with the highest number of women per capita who become models. The towns are oddly ancient and beautiful. And the people there think like normal human beings too. Unlike you lot.

Okay abroad guy,let's cut the chase. Are you hooking me up or not?

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:25am On Sep 10, 2017
Victornezzar:
Haahhahhaha
Just 2 weeks ooo.....she was engaged nd she later got married d next week
Ladies are desperate.....nd yet some galz would be saying hu marriage epp...deep down it's hurting dem cheesy

Hundred billion dollars for your account, they really know how to fake feelings, just look at Genevieve and Jennifer Lopez, someone would tell me they are okay inside, no they are not, read their interviews about their romantic lives, you will believe me that they are really hurting

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by GloriaNinja(f): 3:38am On Sep 10, 2017
lafflaff123:

Baby girl how are you?
fine and ya?
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by GloriaNinja(f): 3:40am On Sep 10, 2017
gbosaa:

Which one man??
Eight (cool men's poison is one man's piece of protein.
ummmm OK....
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by Aremuagan: 3:40am On Sep 10, 2017
waoh nice one
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by lafflaff123(m): 3:56am On Sep 10, 2017
GloriaNinja:
fine and ya?

Cool.

I dey play the other time no vex.
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by freethesheeple(m): 4:38am On Sep 10, 2017
lafflaff123:
Laughing Laughing Laughing.

I hope her dream has now come true that she is married finally?women with their i want to be married by all means mentality. Now waiting for the women of Nairaland to come and comment here.

Before you write anything here, make sure you are married. If not so, think about your condition too, and don't say or deceive yourself that i am in a committed relationship, because the man will leave you if better options show up.

I dey pity women SHA. Just imagine, as a MAN we can get married anytime we want, but for them?them go do JUJU, Go CHURCH, GO SEE PROPHET, HANG OUT FOR SHERATON HOTEL CAR PARK,SPEND MONEY FOR SMALL BOYS and still NO MARRIAGE.

i had one like that in my compound..Her name is oge,at a time she stopped going to church....When it became so had getting married cos all her life ,she was Slaying,she then Ran and lived with a man..
Note:To all the ladies,Keep slaying and keep waiteing for tne guy who has 1000 Private jets,When the Realities of life will hit u,u then Realises u need to Build a marriage with a man!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by freethesheeple(m): 4:39am On Sep 10, 2017
Victornezzar:
Haahhahhaha
Just 2 weeks ooo.....she was engaged nd she later got married d next week
Ladies are desperate.....nd yet some galz would be saying hu marriage epp...deep down it's hurting dem cheesy

i had one like that in my compound..Her name is oge,at a time she stopped going to church....When it became so had getting married cos all her life ,she was Slaying,she then Ran and lived with a man..
Note:To all the ladies,Keep slaying and keep waiteing for tne guy who has 1000 Private jets,When the Realities of life will hit u,u then Realises u need to Build a marriage with a man!!!!
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by freethesheeple(m): 4:41am On Sep 10, 2017
soberdrunk:
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the 9th man might just be a 'long term' scammer angry

Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by freethesheeple(m): 4:42am On Sep 10, 2017
Ishilove:
This is what you get when you have a 'get married or die trying' mentality.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by freethesheeple(m): 4:43am On Sep 10, 2017
Krystaal:
Hahaha the way women Dey hustle marriage now ehn pass the way Messi Dey hustle World best player this year...na so I'm jam two fresh babes for bank today Dey just about wetin men don carry them see grin grin

Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by banmee(m): 4:44am On Sep 10, 2017
lafflaff123:

Okay abroad guy,let's cut the chase. Are you hooking me up or not?

I can't. Women I know here only go for normal and sane human beings.
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by freethesheeple(m): 4:44am On Sep 10, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by africanusvu(m): 4:47am On Sep 10, 2017
but has she treated tje cause of 8 men dumping her
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by ndiboy01(m): 5:02am On Sep 10, 2017
Islie:

http://pmexpressng.com/woman-duped-jilted-8-men-finally-got-married-lagos/

A godly character is the secret of arriving at a glorious destiny with God; it is the secret of unstoppable enlargement in life.
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by oz4real83(m): 5:10am On Sep 10, 2017
She was so desperate for marriage to the extent that she was willing to buy a man! The first men she met were not affordable that was why they left. As an advice to other ladies,dont go about looking for a man to buy as husband. That is inferiority complex. Be bold,hardworking,intelligent,humble,kind and prayerful and husbands will seek you out!!
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by lafflaff123(m): 5:15am On Sep 10, 2017
banmee:

I can't. Women I know here only go for normal and sane human beings.

Something tells me you live in Abule Odo here like me,and like me only see abroad on CNN.

I am more sane than you.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by ndiboy01(m): 5:15am On Sep 10, 2017
soberdrunk:
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the 9th man might just be a 'long term' scammer angry
. My thought though
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by Dirkcoyt: 5:54am On Sep 10, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
there is a man for every woman.
on fact grounds, this is false. women are more then men in the world so it won't go round. if you are a Christian your bible says a time will come it will be 7 women to a man. if you are Moslem your husband can marry as much as possible provided he's just and fair to all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nkechi The House Girl / Vicky Akins And Sayteh Tenneh: Lesbian Partners Are Engaged (Photos) / How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.