Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,159 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed (48505 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video) / Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Primeinductor: 7:21am On Sep 10, 2017
hahn:
The pastor is innocent

God should be arrested for it's incompetence and not doing it's work

tongue
Please don't allow the fury of God fall upon you. If there is nothing to say, just keep quiet. I beg you please. God is not incompetent and can never be

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Bestman111(m): 7:26am On Sep 10, 2017
I remember when my ex was scammed too. BlackBerry torch I bought 4 her then, that was when blackberry was reigning. The female evangelist told her to use it to sow a seed in her life, that's how my ex removed her sim card and gave her d phone and went to pick and old phone that she has abandoned and start repackaging it with rubberband. The funniest thing is that I couldn't say anything wen she told me that. The things that God will judge is plenty.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Pesuzok(m): 7:29am On Sep 10, 2017
heendrix:
100,000 bail so after paying he'd go continue?

those judges should be hung upside down n sense be prophesied to them through 7 mouth koboko undecided

Please enlighten yourself what bail is. Bail is not freedom

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by entparrot(f): 7:32am On Sep 10, 2017
heendrix:

those judges should be hung upside down n sense be prophesied to them through 7 mouth koboko undecided

If you don't know anything about the law, just keep quiet.

Wait until the day the police will connive with someone and accuse u then the judge will issue a tough bail condition that will keep you in prison forever.

Granting of bail doesn't mean u will run away, u can still be jailed if found guilty, judges just want you to be free, so you can defend yourself without been under pressure, and bail conditions is just to make sure you come to court and you won't be on the run.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by semyman: 7:36am On Sep 10, 2017
Erhun10z:
There Is Nothing Like Fraud Here, If I Was The Pastor, I Will Sue The Judge For Wronge Judgement, And The Woman For Tanishing My Image, As A Man Of God, I Told You What "MY GOD" Told Me And You Agreed, I Didn't Force You And Now You Are Arresting Me, Did I Force You ? Abeg, Nothing Like Fake Pastor Here OOO, It Is The Woman That Was Wronge..
Charm is involved and she acted while not in her right senses. The hustle is real, alot of these guys are con men repackaged and the church is a fertile ground
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by LoveMatchmaker: 7:36am On Sep 10, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Arrant nonsense! How was she forced? Him collect the jeep at gun- or knife- point

The woman get luck say na local pastor wey no get mouth. If to say na topshot, by the time police connive with am obtain the woman further, she go just accept her L move on with life.

If she was your family you will not say this

Oh yes she is gullible but may we not see problems that will make us a fool

No body smart pass na to flee from all appearances o

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by tosyne2much(m): 7:42am On Sep 10, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Most pastors are thieves exploiting the gullibility and desperation of the people.
That's true bro. There are many pastors out there riding on the foolishness of the people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Doghari: 7:47am On Sep 10, 2017
What is the name of the pastor again?
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by gcey2k(m): 7:47am On Sep 10, 2017
Catalyst4real:
This woman mumu eh
So she sowed suv and was waiting for private jet

MMM

PH SUV and in 30 days, GH private jet tongue tongue
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by maasoap(m): 7:48am On Sep 10, 2017
heendrix:

I don't think you understand anything about courts granting bails to the accused. Because this your comment is out of this world.
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by maasoap(m): 7:51am On Sep 10, 2017
entparrot:

If you don't know anything about the law, just keep quiet.

Wait until the day the police will connive with someone and accuse u then the judge will issue a tough bail condition that will keep you in prison forever.

Granting of bail doesn't mean u will run away, u can still be jailed if found guilty, judges just want you to be free, so you can defend yourself without been under pressure, and bail conditions is just to make sure you come to court and you won't be on the run.
Don't mind him. He's ignorance of what he was commenting on.
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by tomholly: 8:21am On Sep 10, 2017
[sup][/Registration is on for the following next Training classes
1. Web Design
2. Web Programing/Development
3. Digital Marketing

Manuals: Manuals and Videos will be available for requesting candidates.

Its 100% Practical Guaranteed
To register CALL/WHATSAPP

Get the Skill! Get the money!
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Reference(m): 8:28am On Sep 10, 2017
'My sheep know my voice...and they will not follow the voice of a stranger' (para). The key to successful Christian living is knowledge. And the two most important things to know in all of Christianity is: the knowledge of the 'personality' of God and the knowledge of the 'voice' of God.

When a child is born it doesn't know anything, how to read, write and comprehend. It grows by exercising its senses. First the sense of smell (the mother gives off strong signals from birth and during lactation), then of touch (cannot sleep without contact), then of taste (everything goes to the mouth), then of hearing (turning its head to familiar sounds), then of sight (begins to identify and recognise faces and features). A child grows in knowledge of the personalities around it turning its vulnerability into relationship. Why is it that Christians donot develop spiritual senses stage by stage before seeking to crawl, walk or run.

The bible makes it clear that without knowing the voice of God you are likely to be led astray by a fake shepherd. The entire essence of Christiandom is the personal relationship you have with God. Why is it that most Christians have more regards for public relationships. They will gladly share things with their pastors they will not even share with God. They will gladly have endless church meetings but cannot spend a minute in personal communion with God. Busy with stuff, poor in relationships, like a couple who prepares wedding cakes and gown and parties but not themselves for themselves so when the parties are over they are like strangers. Pastors are merely shepherds to guide you to a point of growth when your spiritual senses mature enough for you to hear the Shepherd of your soul. So you develop before you venture. You know before you go.

My personal formula is ten personal church services with my bible and in prayer to God, to one in public (in church) listening to what I donot know. And my view is that 'church' is like school to which you must graduate from to become a teacher yourself some day and the pastor is like a lecturer who teaches but at some point in time you must begin to 'practice'what you know. Since Jesus rose from the grave we have been sealed with a better covenant that gives us full acess to the throne of grace and to God. No more someone interpreting what God wants us to hear and do and be. We can hear Him directly, relate with Him personally, do the things only He asks us to do and so be intimate like a son is to a father. If you desire these things and do them you will never be scammed but have all your desires met and be guaranteed of heaven because you can be certain God will never scam you. Get to know Him personally.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by uzoormah(m): 8:29am On Sep 10, 2017
Okeikpu:
And which one is original pastor

Ds are the vrovic mentality that put us behind everyone in the world

All that they talk abt in Africa is Pastor, Imam,Reverend father n native doctor

What a Bleep is wrong wt u pple

There are original pastors..i guess u dnt go to church
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by biblia1: 8:31am On Sep 10, 2017
No man of God among them all while Christianity is clone all the way.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by hysteriabox(m): 8:39am On Sep 10, 2017
Forced how?
Mtchew. We ll all lock up someone if we go by this story. So once your expectation doesn't come, na to call police?!
I dont support exploiters who parade as pastors, but Jeez...
She should av known beta n collected back her car without pressing charges. If na money n it wss sprbt fa?
Anyhoo, serves bith of them right
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by ivolt: 8:42am On Sep 10, 2017
hysteriabox:
Forced how?
Mtchew. We ll all lock up someone if we go by this story. So once your expectation doesn't come, na to call police?!
I dont support exploiters who parade as pastors, but Jeez...
She should av known beta n collected back her car without pressing charges. If na money n it wss sprbt fa?
Anyhoo, serves bith of them right

Why do you love criminals so much ?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Tunagee(m): 8:43am On Sep 10, 2017
ijustdey:

http://pmexpressng.com/pastor-forces-woman-use-suv-sow-seed/

Women are gullible fools, I keep saying this. Instead of them to seek a personal relationship with Jesus their saviour, they would rather be going up and down churches seeking materialistic pastors who keeps deceiving them. Some of them, even married women, would even go as far as having sex with these pastors all in the name of seeking solutions here and there and making these pastors their gods!!The pastors keep deceiving dem to have sex with dem so as to get their prayers answered. That pastor is innocent as far as am concerned because he did not go to the woman's house to drive the car to his village. It was the woman's stupid and gullible nature that led her to it. If na her toto the pastor Bleep, na so she go say she was under spell abi? Women are fools!!
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by hysteriabox(m): 8:56am On Sep 10, 2017
ivolt:

Why do you love criminals so much ?
Oh, you know me so well!!

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Nostradamus: 9:12am On Sep 10, 2017
Christians deceiving themselves,praying to Yahweh(a human hating alien bent on reaping off their energy),satanism is the true religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Tajudeen224: 9:45am On Sep 10, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] am sure this woman will be wise as soon as she sold herself to sow seed
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Efewestern: 10:12am On Sep 10, 2017
binaws:
إن الدين عند الله الإسلام [fake religion may Allah show us the right way ameen]

funny how u are on Christian thread masturbating, Between Christian and Islam which is evil?.

Don't criticize someone belief, because urs is full of lies too.
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by ssfWeShss: 10:35am On Sep 10, 2017
I am not understanding. Did he use jazz on her? She gave it expecting a return. If she was blessed, all these story story won't be on the news so how exactly was it given by force.
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by tunize(m): 10:36am On Sep 10, 2017
hmmm very funi hw can someone force u too give him ur car....with clear eye nor b sey na jazz***women will alwayz for victim cos dem desire much*
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by LordOfNaira: 10:44am On Sep 10, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Arrant nonsense! How was she forced? Him collect the jeep at gun- or knife- point

The woman get luck say na local pastor wey no get mouth. If to say na topshot, by the time police connive with am obtain the woman further, she go just accept her L move on with life.

From the story, I can deduce that that the pastor tried to hypnotize her and due to the fact that she was highly suggestible, she fell under his control.

What I don't however understand is how long it took her to come out of the hypnotic state.
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by hahn(m): 11:33am On Sep 10, 2017
Primeinductor:

Please don't allow the fury of God fall upon you. If there is nothing to say, just keep quiet. I beg you please. God is not incompetent and can never be

Your god is incompetent and as usual is begging for money again today in churches worldwide

What a beggar undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Martinez19(m): 11:45am On Sep 10, 2017
charleff512:
Well,if You Must Know Christianity Is A Way Of Life And Not A Religion Only Those Who Dont Have A Personal Experience With Jesus Christ The Saviour Are Gullible And Deceived.
what is wrong with all these people saying christianity is not a religion? My friend, get a good dictionary and look up the meaning of the word religion then get back to me and tell me is christianity is a religion or not. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Martinez19(m): 11:56am On Sep 10, 2017
djbussy:
The SUV might kill her soon.

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by CyRusdavirus: 11:57am On Sep 10, 2017
SO MANY HAVE COUNTLESS FORNICATIONS WITH THEIR SO CALLED MEN OF GOD BUT NEVER REPORTS IT. I PITY THOSE WITH MENTAL SLAVERY. my advice; they arent men of God. just tag them , "men of money." ... I pray God no give me such woman as a wife/daughter.
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Olufemidolapo26: 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
now tell me if that pastor want have sex with her, my brother say she no go agreed.mumu
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by segmond(m): 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
ijustdey:

I also have same experience with living faith pastor. However I didn't fall for that poo. I reported him to their state pastor, trust me that one buried the issue.

Fake pastors everywhere

http://pmexpressng.com/pastor-forces-woman-use-suv-sow-seed/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) / TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Prefer Secular Music To Gospel Music?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.