Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe (4339 Views)

The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. / My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) / Buy Your Fried Clean Ponmo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by johnydon22(m): 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
Hello, this is my first time making a post on this section so i hope i will get warm responses that will make me a regular participant of this section. Well good evening all, help a brother out, i am in a fix here and i will need all the help i can get.

So i have this fun game i usually play with my fiancée, we each get turns to pick the type of food we love and the other will make it. I picked Nsala soup and Orah soup within this week and i enjoyed every bit of it.

Ok the table has turned once more, usually she picks food that she knows i can make like jollof, stew, local soups and all, i am a pastry chef so i hardly pay attention to types of food that i usually don't eat, i enjoy local dishes more (Igbo dishes to be precise)

So this girl has opted to make it very challenging for me, she picked fried rice and chicken, i have never made it before though it looks pretty easy to me but i certainly want that fried rice to be delicious you know but i am afraid as this will be my first attempt at making one.

after each special meal turn we either tease each other of how terrible the food was or how delicious it was (if that's true) please i don't want her to yab me. eeeppp me !!! cry cry cry

So here am i asking for help, fried rice recipes that works for you, you may add after pictures of your fried rice if available.

I promise i will upload pictures of my rice if it turns out great grin

Please help a brother out, make i no fall hand for this one, she certainly wants me to fall hand cheesy cheesy but i've got you guys on my back so no shaking!!!

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by adepeter2027(m): 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
Cc 1Sharon, analice107, bennyann,

Make una come help johnydon22

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by 1Sharon(f): 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
adepeter2027:
Cc Sharon, analice107, bennyann,

Johnny sabi argue e no fit cook tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by johnydon22(m): 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
1Sharon:

Johnny sabi argue e no fit cook tongue
Hahahahaha I don die..

Juss epp somebori naaaa cry undecided

1 Like

Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by aydelicious: 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
Okay you can use. This recipes 1kg of rice 15g of curry 7g of thyme 85g of butter 3 piece of pay leave 85cl of Groundnut oil 110cl of Water 4 level of teaspoon of Salt 6 cable. Of Maggie For the vegetable Green pepper Carrot Spring beans Hot dog Green pie Leaver Red beans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by hahn(m): 11:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
johnydon22:

Hahahahaha I don die..
javascript:void(0);

Go to youtube. There are many videos on the issue undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by johnydon22(m): 11:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
hahn:

Go to youtube. There are many videos on the issue undecided
Oga send data now now undecided undecided undecided you wan watch YouTube for this Buhari regime?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by johnydon22(m): 11:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
aydelicious:
Okay you can use. This recipes
1kg of rice
15g of curry
7g of thyme
85g of butter
3 piece of pay leave
85cl of Groundnut oil
110cl of Water
4 level of teaspoon of Salt
6 cable. Of Maggie
For the vegetable
Green pepper
Carrot
Spring beans
Hot dog
Green pie
Leaver
Red beans

Hot dog?

1 Like

Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by joinnow: 11:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
U don cook the fried rice if not visit knorr recipe website all you need is there I don copy am for u
Have fun cooking and bon appetite in advance grin

Menu

FRIED RICE

INGREDIENTS
4 cups of rice
Peas {half cup}
Green pepper {1 big size}
Vegetable Oil
Meat (chicken
goat or beef)
Cow Liver (100g)
Curry Powder (1 tablespoon)
Green Beans (a handful)
5 medium sized carrots
3 medium onions
3 Knorr cubes
1 teaspoon thyme
Salt (to taste)
Cabbage
Pepper
PREPARATION METHOD
Parboil white rice and set aside.
Set your cooking pot on fire, allow to dry, then pour in about 10 to 15cl of groundnut or vegetable oil. If you want to use cooking margarine a sachet would be enough.
Allow to heat then add the sliced onions stir for 1-2 minutes then add the chopped carrot and green beans, any of this two can actually go first.
Stir for 1-2 minutes then add the curry powder, add and stir till you are satisfied with the color. Add the cabbage, stir, add the meat stock, add ground pepper, add the chopped liver, add 1-2 cubes of knorr then stir and taste.
If you are satisfied with the taste then add the green pepper, stir, add the almost-done white rice, stir, cover your pot and
cook for 5 to 10 minutes, you are done with fried rice.

3 Likes

Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by johnydon22(m): 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
joinnow:
U don cook the fried rice if not visit knorr recipe website all you need is there
Have fun cooking and bon appetite in advance grin

Knorr seasoning cube website sheey?
Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by 1Sharon(f): 11:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
aydelicious:
Okay you can use. This recipes
1kg of rice
15g of curry
7g of thyme
85g of butter
3 piece of pay leave
85cl of Groundnut oil
110cl of Water
4 level of teaspoon of Salt
6 cable. Of Maggie
For the vegetable
Green pepper
Carrot
Spring beans
Hot dog
Green pie
Leaver
Red beans

See measurement o.. I'm good at eyeballing stuff
Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by joinnow: 11:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
johnydon22:

Knorr seasoning cube website sheey?

Yes but I have modifed and copied it out for u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by 1Sharon(f): 11:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
johnydon22:

Hahahahaha I don die..

Parboil rice and set aside(drain liquid).
Boil chicken till tender and set aside, don't forget to add seasoning then grill or fry.

Dice up onions some mixed veg including carrots, red and green peppers add some peas and sweetcorn you can also add prawns if you like, you can also dice frankfurters along if you like. You can even dice up the boiled chicken too.

Fry the mixed veg combo and add some margarine don't forget to season. Then combine the mixed veg with the rice, add the chicken broth too . The idea is to let the rice complete cooking while marinating in the veg and chicken broth.

Enjoy with ur grilled or fried chicken

tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by johnydon22(m): 7:23am On Sep 10, 2017
1Sharon:

I no get scale for house, its impossible to know all that measurements precisely
Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by johnydon22(m): 7:24am On Sep 10, 2017
joinnow:

Yes but I have modifed and copied it out for u

OK thanks let me quickly go and read cheesy
Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by johnydon22(m): 7:25am On Sep 10, 2017
1Sharon:

Parboil rice and set aside(drain liquid).
Boil chicken till tender and set aside, don't forget to add seasoning then grill or fry.

Dice up onions some mixed veg including carrots, red and green peppers add some peas and sweetcorn you can also add prawns if you like, you can also dice frankfurters along if you like. You can even dice up the boiled chicken too.

Fry the mixed veg combo and add some margarine don't forget to season. Then combine the mixed veg with the rice, add the chicken broth too . The idea is to let the rice complete cooking while marinating in the veg and chicken broth.

Enjoy with ur grilled or fried chicken

tongue

Biko what is frankfurter?

Confusion don fall on me be that
Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 10, 2017
johnydon22:
Hello friend,

though I am a quite good cook, I know next to nothing about nigerian foods. How I wish I could help you.
But I thought I should comment, because I found this game between you and your girl very romantic. wink

I can only wish myself such a peaceful constructive playful relationship.

By the way, Frankfurters are charcuterie inspired from Frankfurt. So Hotdogs if you like, a kind of sausage.
Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 10, 2017
adepeter2027:
Cc 1Sharon, analic. e107, benny. ann,

why did they delete your 4evergod thread, did you guys later start cussing each other out?
Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by johnydon22(m): 11:05am On Sep 10, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

why did they delete your 4evergod thread, did you guys later start cussing each other out?

Mba this thread is about my fried rice biko undecided undecided
Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by johnydon22(m): 11:05am On Sep 10, 2017
LoJ:

Hello friend,

though I am a quite good cook, I know next to nothing about nigerian foods. How I wish I could help you.
But I thought I should comment, because I found this game between you and your girl very romantic. wink

I can only wish myself such a peaceful constructive playful relationship.

By the way, Frankfurters are charcuterie inspired from Frankfurt. So Hotdogs if you like, a kind of sausage.

Hot dog.... OK that works for me
Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by aydelicious: 11:13am On Sep 10, 2017
1Sharon:

Alright then
Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 10, 2017
johnydon22:

Mba this thread is about my fried rice biko undecided undecided
cheesy cheesy sorry sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by Krystalzkris(f): 11:47am On Sep 10, 2017
I wish I could help you... use you tube na...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by 1Sharon(f): 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

It's been deleted? Fuckin 'ell !
Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by 1Sharon(f): 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
johnydon22:

Biko what is frankfurter?

Confusion don fall on me be that

Hot dog I said you can slice some if you want
Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by 1Sharon(f): 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
johnydon22:

I no get scale for house, its impossible to know all that measurements precisely

You don't have to, you can eyeball. Just try add an even mixture of each veg.

Rice to diced veg ratio should be 3:1
Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by johnydon22(m): 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
1Sharon:

You don't have to, you can eyeball. Just try add an even mixture of each veg.

Rice to diced veg ratio should be 3:1

Ngwanu I will give it a go... Thanks sugar
Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by johnydon22(m): 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
1Sharon:

Hot dog I said you can slice some if you want

Chai this my fried rice go make sense oo cheesy
Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by johnydon22(m): 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:
cheesy cheesy sorry sir

Eheee when you see a good thread on the religion section you can mention me and we go kick some ass..

But here na help I need embarassed
Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by adepeter2027(m): 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

I don't even know sef.

NL is now thrash jare
Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by johnydon22(m): 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
adepeter2027:

I don't even know sef.

NL is now thrash jare

Hahahahaha come help me build up my own forum?
Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by 1Sharon(f): 1:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
johnydon22:

Chai this my fried rice go make sense oo cheesy

Yes it will thanks to yours truly cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facts About "Indomie" / Home Made Chocolate Ganache / Irish Potato Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.