Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe (4338 Views)

The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. / My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) / Buy Your Fried Clean Ponmo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by adepeter2027(m): 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
johnydon22:

Hahahahaha come help me build up my own forum?
Link jare...

And hope it's not niched based?
Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by johnydon22(m): 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
1Sharon:

Yes it will thanks to yours truly cool

I love you biko oya chop kiss grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by johnydon22(m): 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
adepeter2027:

Link jare...

And hope it's not niched based?

Seun blacklist my link... Check my dp

1 Like

Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by adepeter2027(m): 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
johnydon22:

S-eun blacklist my link... Check my dp
N'a him problème b dat
Will check jare
Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
.....Jonnydon want to marry.....johnnydon22 want to marry...johnsky wants to marry....and I am very happy for him.we look forward to your pre wedding photos...so happy for you....but wait oh ur knowledge of philosophy and religion can't they help you today..lolllllll.
cc-Hahn,LoJ
Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by johnydon22(m): 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
stephenmorris:
.....Jonnydon want to marry.....johnnydon22 want to marry...johnsky wants to marry....and I am very happy for him.we look forward to your pre wedding photos...so happy for you....but wait oh ur knowledge of philosophy and religion can't they help you today..lolllllll.
cc-Hahn,LoJ

Hahahahaha hahahaha you see my life na... You cannot philosophize food, you settle it in the kitchen

1 Like

Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by johnydon22(m): 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
adepeter2027:

N'a him problème b dat
Will check jare

Abi oooo
Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by bennyann: 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
adepeter2027:
Cc 1Sharon, analice107, bennyann,

Make una come help johnydon22

Like seriously? cool
Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by bennyann: 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
johnydon22:

Abi oooo

You never cook am finish? Let me go read up fast cheesy
Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by johnydon22(m): 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
bennyann:

You never cook am finish? Let me go read up fast cheesy

I will be cooking on wednesday, i am quite nervous. so far i only made one terrible meal for her and i don't want to add one more to it.. she usually does the cooking on normal days though i make breakfast often wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by bennyann: 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
johnydon22:

Hahahahaha I don die..

Juss epp somebori naaaa cry undecided

Aaaaawwww. You're so romantic. I envy the lady embarassed

I really hope I'm not late to the party though.

For me, I like my fried rice with cabbage, spring onions and yellow or green pepper (Ata rodo grin and that's because I want to feel the hotness of the food. You can decide to add a little grounded pepper). The normal vegetables are carrots, green pepper, green peas, green beans or French beans, sweet corn and not to forget sliced liver after its been cooked o grin. I hope I haven't forgotten any other vegetable. Well, I chop all those present in my above list

I wish I know the list of vegetables you would be using. Anyways,

Cook your chicken first with enough spices like Maggi, curry, thyme or you can order for fried rice spices, then onions. After its cooked to your satisfaction, you then fry it and grill if you like. The last time I prepared fried rice, I microwaved the fried chicken.

Then use the stock (water used to cook the chicken) to cook the rice,thats after par boiling it. I don't like my fried rice too soft neither do I like it too hard.. That's just the perfect fried rice texture.

My choice of fried rice is mostly dependent on the type of rice used. (I prefer 'perfumed rice with long thin grains', it's been long I ate such rice embarassed I miss it)

I prefer cooking with a gas cooker that has more than one burner. So just before my rice adopt the texture I desire, I'm already in the process of frying the vegetables. So I add just enough vegetable or groundnut oil in the frying pan, add some onions and then add carrots and green beans first before adding the rest. I still add my spices to it, a little curry and any other fried rice spice that gives it its color. Then I transfer the fried vegetables into the almost ready rice.

I'm tired of typing jor....

Fried rice without salad is incomplete undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by bennyann: 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
johnydon22:

I will be cooking on wednesday, i am quite nervous. so far i only made one terrible meal for her and i don't want to add one more to it.. she usually does the cooking on normal days though i make breakfast often wink

He even dey make me jealous more. It's OK now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by johnydon22(m): 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
bennyann:

He even dey make me jealous more. It's OK now

Jealous ke.. Biko your boo boo should not kii person oo
Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by johnydon22(m): 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
bennyann:

Aaaaawwww. You're so romantic. I envy the lady embarassed

I really hope I'm not late to the party though.

For me, I like my fried rice with cabbage, spring onions and yellow or green pepper (Ata rodo grin and that's because I want to feel the hotness of the food. You can decide to add a little grounded pepper). The normal vegetables are carrots, green pepper, green peas, green beans or French beans, sweet corn and not to forget sliced liver after its been cooked o grin. I hope I haven't forgotten any other vegetable. Well, I chop all those present in my above list

I wish I know the list of vegetables you would be using. Anyways,

Cook your chicken first with enough spices like Maggi, curry, thyme or you can order for fried rice spices, then onions. After its cooked to your satisfaction, you then fry it and grill if you like. The last time I prepared fried rice, I microwaved the fried chicken.

Then use the stock (water used to cook the chicken) to cook the rice,thats after par boiling it. I don't like my fried rice too soft neither do I like it too hard.. That's just the perfect fried rice texture.

My choice of fried rice is mostly dependent on the type of rice used. (I prefer 'perfumed rice with long tiny grains', it's been long I ate such rice embarassed I miss it)

I prefer cooking with a gas cooker that has more than one burner. So just before my rice adopt the texture I desire, I'm already in the process of frying the vegetables. So I add just enough vegetable or groundnut oil in the frying pan, add some onions and then add carrots and green beans first before adding the rest. I still add my spices to it, a little curry and any other fried rice spice that gives it its color. Then I transfer the fried vegetables into the almost ready rice.

I'm tired of typing jor....

Fried rice without salad is incomplete undecided

I could work with this, thanks sweety kiss

1 Like

Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by bennyann: 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
johnydon22:

I could work with this, thanks sweety kiss

Oh my gosh! I'm blushing.

Sha don't forget to add salt to the meat and rice. Also, don't let the vegetables be too soft.
Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by bennyann: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
johnydon22:

Jealous ke.. Biko your boo boo should not kii person oo
Seriously I like how you're spicing up your relationship. Your lady is blessed. Congratulate her for me and keep it up.

Don't delay in tying the knot I beg.
Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by johnydon22(m): 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
bennyann:

Oh my gosh! I'm blushing.

Sha don't forget to add salt to the meat and rice. Also, don't let the vegetables be too soft.

Like say you know say I fit forget salt ...chai see my life grin grin
Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by johnydon22(m): 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
bennyann:
Seriously I like how you're spicing up your relationship. Your lady is blessed. Congratulate her for me and keep it up.

Don't delay in tying the knot I beg.

You all would be invited when I do
Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by hahn(m): 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
johnydon22:

This is not entirely a bad thing. Some people prefer to cook without salt but have salt in a shaker on the table
Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by marylandcakes: 11:47pm On Sep 10, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gib3PaqV8aw

@ op this is my fried rice recipe. Enjoy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by johnydon22(m): 12:03am On Sep 11, 2017
hahn:

This is not entirely a bad thing. Some people prefer to cook without salt but have salt in a shaker on the table

No Hahn don't even think about it angry

1 Like

Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by bennyann: 5:24am On Sep 11, 2017
johnydon22:

You all would be invited when I do

Oh! cheesy grin Thanks dear kiss
Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by bennyann: 5:29am On Sep 11, 2017
johnydon22:

With this, I'm laughing and crying grin.

You can also decide to make use of sausage in place of liver just like Sharon shared, or you use both (ijekuje) grin

Let me leave here before I forget you're hooked already. smiley
Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by bennyann: 5:30am On Sep 11, 2017
hahn:

Are you part of the 'some'? embarassed How can you guys miss "the taste of life" grin
Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by bennyann: 5:44am On Sep 11, 2017
marylandcakes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gib3PaqV8aw

@ op this is my fried rice recipe. Enjoy

Good one but the camera was very selfish, it didn't feed my eyes to my satisfaction. grin

I love the fact you used garlic but it's painful when a member of your family doesn't like garlic cry

Normally I prefer to use garlic and ginger to steam my chicken and also want to see much greens in my rice. Thanks for the video. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by johnydon22(m): 8:59am On Sep 11, 2017
bennyann:

With this, I'm laughing and crying grin.

You can also decide to make use of sausage in place of liver just like Sharon shared, or you use both (ijekuje) grin

Let me leave here before I forget you're hooked already. smiley

Anchored more like it
Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by hahn(m): 10:40am On Sep 11, 2017
bennyann:

Are you part of the 'some'? embarassed How can you guys miss "the taste of life" grin

Understanding is obviously not your portion and you obviously have not eaten enough food in your life undecided
Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by hahn(m): 10:41am On Sep 11, 2017
johnydon22:

No Hahn don't even think about it angry

I am actually serious
Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by aydelicious: 11:34am On Sep 11, 2017
hahn:

I am actually serious
Alright
Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by bennyann: 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
hahn:

Understanding is obviously not your portion and you obviously have not eaten enough food in your life undecided

Sir, you're seriously a case. All one has to do either intentionally or not, is to touch a dial that dictates for you and voilà.. lipsrsealed

You be serious case and I hope you've eaten this morning? I trust your wife has done that already grin

I'm wondering how you would reply next embarassed
cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by bennyann: 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
johnydon22:

Anchored more like it

Wow! That's great. correction noted with great admiration cheesy
Re: Help: Give Me Your Fried Rice Recipe by hahn(m): 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
bennyann:

Sir, you're seriously a case. All one has to do either intentionally or not, is to touch a dial that dictates for you and voilà.. lipsrsealed

You be serious case and I hope you've eaten this morning? I trust your wife has done that already grin

I'm wondering how you would reply next embarassed
cheesy

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do We Eat Donkey Meat In Nigeria? / Facts About "Indomie" / Home Made Chocolate Ganache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.