Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Celestial Church Sings & Dances To Olamide's "WO" During Service (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celestial Church Sings & Dances To Olamide's "WO" During Service (Video) (46500 Views)

Celestial Church Members Claim Late Rev Samuel Oshoffa 'Visited' During Service / Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) / Adult Movie Mistakenly Displays On Church Screen During Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celestial Church Sings & Dances To Olamide's "WO" During Service (Video) by mjay05(m): 7:32am On Sep 11, 2017
So permit me to correct the impression people have Abt white garment church goers (C&S and CELE)....Here are some points I deduced;
*we don't perform magic
*we pray just in the name of God as others do
*No doubt we have our doctrines
*it's an orthodox church YES
*we use the same Bible just as others
*we wear white garment cos it signifies purity
*we are not idol worshippers
*we use candles, perfumes, scents, bells and so on cos it work for us
* we go on "Trance" and speak in tongue cos we hear from God
*we see visions and 80% of them are true

It's a CHURCH AND We SERVE A LIVING GOD

Furthermore CCC isn't a church where you are being extorted, it's not a church where you can't attend just because you don't have offering, it's not a church where you feel intimidated cos of ur attire , there's nothing like special worshippers, levels or class, you can't be brainwashed about how to spend ur income.......
Have you ever wondered why people run to white garment churches when they face great challenges??....it's become there is always a solution to every problem

It is very wrong for someone to just sit
somewhere and say shit about these churches ,this isn't a church where a common member can't afford the school fees in which they all contributed to build....

Am not just a Christian but #proudlycelestian

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celestial Church Sings & Dances To Olamide's "WO" During Service (Video) by jozz(m): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2017
Edum13656:
cele na better church. who are to condemn. oya tell me the one that is church. oluku. Na only our Father in Heaven knows who is worshipping alright.

Sheeple
Re: Celestial Church Sings & Dances To Olamide's "WO" During Service (Video) by donqx: 8:35am On Sep 11, 2017
end time
Re: Celestial Church Sings & Dances To Olamide's "WO" During Service (Video) by winternationals(m): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2017
mikeczay:
Cele na church? At best, they are concerts and party houses. But cele girls dey sweet. But if you mess up, na seven candles go finish your matter.

that's true, sexy, romantic, active and most of them beautiful
Re: Celestial Church Sings & Dances To Olamide's "WO" During Service (Video) by mikeczay: 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
chocnova:
I promise you...you'll get a very terrible problem that will drag you on your kneels to the same church you just committed blasphemy against. Every fish under water eats humans but only the shark bears the bad name. Most of you saying trash about it.. I bet you don't understand yoruba that's why..listen carefully to the lyrics he sang in the church or if u no understand yoruba..pm me. As for this Bastard I quoted...he'll soon see what will make him control his keypad
see this fool o. You're the one that'll have problems everyday of your life. I was merely joking. Stupid person. Intact, your life will never have meaning till you delete this rubbish you wrote and apologise
Re: Celestial Church Sings & Dances To Olamide's "WO" During Service (Video) by mechanics(m): 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
hmmmm, very funny, so no Christian music to dance to abi?
Re: Celestial Church Sings & Dances To Olamide's "WO" During Service (Video) by iamstanc(m): 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
Mohwin:

Why are people hell bent in distroying celestial church's name... People believe any church that wears white garment is cele... Which is false. For the record, this is not a celestial church. Cele does not wear this kind of bezaire garment, celestial doesn't wear yellow caps

My apologies! Sire and noted
Re: Celestial Church Sings & Dances To Olamide's "WO" During Service (Video) by IYANGBALI: 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
omoelerin1:
make you no go village go beg your witch mother wey dey trouble you. I pity you.
cele is a gathering of witches and wizards and all those with heavy spiritual problems like omoeleri1
Re: Celestial Church Sings & Dances To Olamide's "WO" During Service (Video) by hugthebist: 6:06am On Oct 23, 2017
How this church resemble Cele? Even if nah cele, one church dancing "wo" shouldn't be affecting the whole cele nah,

Some have experienced some crazy stuffs happen in rccg N other churches, that doesn't mean the church as a whole is crazy..... N d mumu above Me, dont worry, you will be OK!
Re: Celestial Church Sings & Dances To Olamide's "WO" During Service (Video) by Unlimitk(m): 12:06am On Jun 03, 2019
funmo:
These Adegbodu twins them... hahahaha

Just a harmless cover though

Argue with your own Holy Spirit

Guy I saw u sent me an email
What's it about?
Re: Celestial Church Sings & Dances To Olamide's "WO" During Service (Video) by funmo(m): 5:36am On Jun 05, 2019
Unlimitk:

Guy I saw u sent me an email
What's it about?

just wanted to let you know the Moses Orimolade University in Omu-Aran is a project of the Cherubim and Seraphim (C AND S) church, and not CCC (Celestial Church of Christ) like you indicated.
Re: Celestial Church Sings & Dances To Olamide's "WO" During Service (Video) by Unlimitk(m): 5:59am On Jun 05, 2019
funmo:

just wanted to let you know the Moses Orimolade University in Omu-Aran is a project of the Cherubim and Seraphim (C AND S) church, and not CCC (Celestial Church of Christ) like you indicated.
Yes i know
But they both confuse me
And I always see Esther ajayi with CCC and c&s so its confusing
Sorry bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Catholic Faith: What You Need To Know / 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World / David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.