Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,717 members, 7,802,165 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator (84833 Views)

Video Of Lesbian Girls Having Fun And Twerking Inside Room Goes Viral / Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral / Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by aminho(m): 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
PrinceFromDilli:
I know this girls now they were in my school

Which school did you attend and years
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by Ijaya123: 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
Kolababe:
The troublesome ex-convict and self-declared international journalist shared this photo on his instagram account hours ago and...

Which court convicted her?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
this picture looks old. this woman sha wants to be relevant by all means even if it involves spreading crappy gist
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by IYANGBALI: 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
I see you going back to jail soonest
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by Marvel1206: 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
Immorality is gradually being absorbed into the society. It only takes time for incest to become a norm.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
It does not matter how you achieve orgasm.

Just do it.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by seguno2: 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
Khd95:
Aunty kemi 5kg of sense fall on you that's all I have to say.....

So person pickin be gay means say that person no fit sign against gay

You obviously don't understand the meaning of the word, HYPOCRISY.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by YelloweWest: 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
This could get this girl killed.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by Nik77: 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
Kbanka:
Which kind of journalist is this?

Was it only the northern legislators that signed anti-gay bill?

North has the most homosexuals yet they dont have any Bobriskys or Denreles. Anty Kemi, we don dash una from that side the award.

But they have a lot of Dan Daud
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by Nik77: 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
Kbanka:
Which kind of journalist is this?

Was it only the northern legislators that signed anti-gay bill?

North has the most homosexuals yet they dont have any Bobriskys or Denreles. Anty Kemi, we don dash una from that side the award.

But they have a lot of Dan Daudu's. There are definitely more homosexuals in the North.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by Khd95(m): 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
seguno2:

You obviously don't understand the meaning of the word, HYPOCRISY.
what is hypocrisy about a man that signs guy law against her own daughter?
SHOULD he because of her own daughter betray Nigeria culture and tradition....If she has chosen her way like that should her father now go about with placard supporting guy.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by discman2k2(m): 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
Daeylar:
Don't mind the silly dad, the daughter is a lesbian, nobody has done anything to her, but he went to sign a useless law
I hope his daughter is in jail now undecided

Hey U!!! Just be careful, i'm watching u. If a discover say u b Lesbo, a swear i'd make sure u get the bar.
From their statements u can decifer whT they do!

Must the father share in the blame for a child who decided to be wayward, despite all possible good home background & training?

Just be careful what u say in the media,

#WALLSHAVEEAR&DO SEENOW.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by Nik77: 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
Khd95:
what is hypocrisy about a man that signs guy law against her own daughter?
SHOULD he because of her own daughter betray Nigeria culture and tradition....If she has chosen her way like that should her father now go about with placard supporting guy.

The hypocrisy here is that such laws are meant only for the poor and downtrodden. They rich are safe from them. Check out sharia and its application so far.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by Peterosky(m): 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nairalanders with their commenting ability without reasoning. I have searched all for pictures qualifying those girls as lesbians yet finding none. But surprisingly, I see many unreasonable comments with baseless assumptions. It is so pathetic. A teenager showing boobs to a friend is something that is very common among their age bracket
with no strings attached except mere teenage innocence. It happens even among adults too. So the journalist is so dump
and her supporters alike.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by Khd95(m): 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nik77:

The hypocrisy here is that such laws are meant only for the poor and downtrodden. They rich are safe from them. Check out sharia and its application so far.
this applies to all laws not just gay laws....u and aunty kemi no get point abeg
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
Zeze06:
cool

Lesbians are kinda cool, the only crime I don't judge...
For this point i stand with you.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by fk001(m): 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
aminho:

Wallhi karyane ni na dauke hotonnan in Maiduguri shes not a lesbian

Toh ka gaskiya nan ya fito.

Ni na yarda dakai dan pics dinan ya dade yana circulating.

kemi is a fu!cling liar.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by Zeze06(m): 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
Your head dey dia... cheesy

seunAccount:
For this point i stand with you.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by curvilicious: 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
The girls in the pic look like househelps
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by PrinceFromDilli(m): 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
aminho:

Which school did you attend and years

Unimaid shikenan
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by darelar(m): 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
bolubillionaire:
D fact that both ladies are both covering their hairs... Obeying Islamic injunctions and yet involve themselves in such acts goes a long way to show that OUTWARD LOOKS ARE NO REFLECTION OF WHAT THE INSIDE LOOKS LIKE!! angry
. Covering their hairs does not guarantee that they're Muslim. Many ladies in the north do cover their hairs either Christian or Muslim. You can hardly see Muslim girls that will dress that way.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
7Alexander:

The same way America's future is bleak, abi?

Isn't that obvious ?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by TourismMan(m): 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
See as these girls de waste better chest cry

Breasts wey dem for carry give man make man make better use of the materials
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by Haywhymido(m): 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
bolubillionaire:
D fact that both ladies are both covering their hairs... Obeying Islamic injunctions and yet involve themselves in such acts goes a long way to show that OUTWARD LOOKS ARE NO REFLECTION OF WHAT THE INSIDE LOOKS LIKE!! angry
u right. however, been born into a muslim family is quite different frm being a muslim. The ultimate goal is being a muslim. No muslim wld do such.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by Alameer(m): 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
[so?]
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by maisauki: 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
bolubillionaire:
you read my mind very wel #RESPECT
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by OmoManU: 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
Khd95:
Aunty kemi 5kg of sense fall on you that's all I have to say.....

So person pickin be gay means say that person no fit sign against gay

Yes cos the person don't av d moral authority in such an instance
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by maisauki: 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ijaya123:

Which court convicted her?
wen did yu begin to read news, sir?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by Teacher1776(m): 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
luminouz:
*Rushed into thread thinking I am gon see some ass*

Mtvhewwww....just breasts?? Wetin I wan use em do?? Fry pancakes undecided

nice breasts sha.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by Ijaya123: 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
maisauki:
wen did yu begin to read news, sir?

When did you begin to learn English sir?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by ChiefMarumba: 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
This one, she's only showing her friend her designer breast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.