Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,930 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" (37355 Views)

Zlatan Ibile To Mr Eazi: Nigerian Graduates Begging For Giveaway On Instagram” / Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? / Mr Eazi: "Most Nigerian Artistes Are Using My Ghanaian Sound Working Formula" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by salveoP(m): 9:56am On Sep 10, 2017
But tekno was already using d sound before Eazi came on board...i stand to b corrected...

1 Like

Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by Olibboy: 9:58am On Sep 10, 2017
Mjshexy:
Anyone who uses it better cool
Baby u fine paa

1 Like

Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by carzola(m): 9:58am On Sep 10, 2017
We should just close the boarder
against this Mr Eazy..

Tho..... Nigerians are full of shit.

buh denying your country and saying shit
is not asked for...

Nigeria has the largest music industry in Africa
we have producers and dj running the industry
in other african countries how dare this black
skinny ugly bush thing say trash.

3 Likes

Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by StarOfDavid(m): 10:07am On Sep 10, 2017
to me the originator of that sound is MasterKraft..

where was Mr Eazi when Flavor and Sakodie sang "Finally" produced by Masterkraft, followed by Reekado banks with "Oluwa Ni" produced by Altims?

2 Likes

Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by Flawlessangel(m): 10:15am On Sep 10, 2017
Hilles:
Run town na clown..like he could actually do something else! always same beats and same sound, just different lyrics!

Atleast he got better lyrics than eazi who has no good lyrics to his credit and depends so much on good beats

1 Like

Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by KelvinC1(m): 10:16am On Sep 10, 2017
skimmy005:
and u tink nigeria ave Good music with all dis noise makers
if no NIGERIAN music dey ya phone right now, come lemmi offer myself to you for rituals..
Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by kayo80(m): 10:27am On Sep 10, 2017
Like Jay Z said to Nas..."Yea, i sampled your voice, you was using it wrong. You made it a hot line, i made it a hot song."
Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by Caseless: 10:29am On Sep 10, 2017
Hilles:
Run town na clown..like he could actually do something else! always same beats and same sound, just different lyrics!
wizkid uses different beats but same lyrics, una complain. Runtown uses same beat and different lyrics una still complain. What do you humans want?

1 Like

Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by kayo80(m): 10:31am On Sep 10, 2017
salveoP:
But tekno was already using d sound before Eazi came on board...i stand to b corrected...

Nope. Tekno was doing high tempo songs like Duro and Wash before Mr. Eazy came with the slow tempo sound. And then Tekno came with Yawa and that his Casava song. I have to say Tekno mastered the sound tho.

1 Like

Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by fiftynaira(m): 10:34am On Sep 10, 2017
Am seeing a new jellof war between jellof Nigerian sounds vs Ghana jellof sound
Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:36am On Sep 10, 2017
Mjshexy:
Anyone who uses it better cool

Good morning, darling. Make sure you go to Church today o. I like my girls churchy.

1 Like

Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by JaffyJoe(m): 10:36am On Sep 10, 2017
2shure:
Have u ever played foreign song on home theater.
Standard home theater o.
Not chinko.
U will realize that maybe you put it in volume 13
Max home theater i think is 30 to 40 volume
The sound wud be moderate
Good bass
Nice delivery.
Buh let that song finish
And play naija song on home theater.
The volume wud be on same 13 but sound would be like volume 25
Making so much noise and shiiit.
U will be forced to reduce the volume from 13 to 8.
Cause naija artists so useless.
No composure
Nothing.
Its always ass
Marry me u too fine
Your big backa
Useless lyrics
Ive since deleted all naija music on my phone.
Only rasta man music
And some few wiz kid tracks thst have great bass.
Example..ojuelegba.
Kai go play am with amp.
U go hail

Thank you sir. I meaaannnn!!!
Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by Chukazu: 10:36am On Sep 10, 2017
which yeye Ghana sound?

how many Ghanaians have won Grammy with so called sound?undecided
Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by Wallace2107: 10:47am On Sep 10, 2017
easi.. Dumb dude
Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by Wallace2107: 10:48am On Sep 10, 2017
Chukazu:
which yeye Ghana sound?

how many Ghanaians have won Grammy with so called sound?undecided
i tire o my bro
Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 10, 2017
ALAYORMII:
This Eazi boy should be ignored
He's an attention seeker!
Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by zoboking: 10:57am On Sep 10, 2017
ok o
Moving o jare
Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by DJMCOTTY(m): 11:04am On Sep 10, 2017
Can I say something?�
Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by muller101(m): 11:04am On Sep 10, 2017
ItzChinnex:

Fine girl
ur brain is about to explode grin
Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by Maxwellgunz: 11:17am On Sep 10, 2017
soberdrunk:
What type of weak response is this, responding like a market woman keeping malice with her fellow market woman, if you want to respond like a man, call his full name, address, complexion, state of origin, infact read out his CV! angry
Is okay abeg....you just feel like talking trash
Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by martineverest(m): 11:19am On Sep 10, 2017
2shure:
Standard home theater o.
Not chinko.
Good bass
Nice delivery.
Buh let that song finish
No composure
Nothing.
Its always ass
Marry me u too fine
Your big backa
Useless lyrics
Only rasta man music
Example..ojuelegba.
Kai go play am with amp.
U go hail
u made my day
Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by skimmy005: 11:39am On Sep 10, 2017
KelvinC1:

if no NIGERIAN music dey ya phone right now, come lemmi offer myself to you for rituals..
pls be fast cus criously I dnt ave noise on ma music library
Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by ninodaniel(m): 11:39am On Sep 10, 2017
2shure:
Standard home theater o.
Not chinko.
Good bass
Nice delivery.
Buh let that song finish
No composure
Nothing.
Its always ass
Marry me u too fine
Your big backa
Useless lyrics
Only rasta man music
Example..ojuelegba.
Kai go play am with amp.
U go hail
as u cm delete all naija songs for ur phone who u cm EPP?

1 Like

Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by joepapilo(m): 11:40am On Sep 10, 2017
skimmy005:
and u tink nigeria ave Good music with all dis noise makers
have you listened to 2baba holy holy. ? My brother you are a learner
Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by tochivitus(m): 11:42am On Sep 10, 2017
Hilles:

It's obvious u don't even know run town !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by skimmy005: 11:42am On Sep 10, 2017
2shure:
Standard home theater o.
Not chinko.
Good bass
Nice delivery.
Buh let that song finish
No composure
Nothing.
Its always ass
Marry me u too fine
Your big backa
Useless lyrics
Only rasta man music
Example..ojuelegba.
Kai go play am with amp.
U go hail
God ova bless u oga
Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by skimmy005: 11:44am On Sep 10, 2017
joepapilo:
have you listened to 2baba holy holy. ? My brother you are a learner
pls wat is d meaning of daidai wat is the meaning of saira
Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by prodigy24: 11:51am On Sep 10, 2017
Wait Bosalin is a fan? Ayav fainted...
Meanwhile, mreazi should go and seat down. He loves ranting.. Ghana oshhi.
Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by Hilles(m): 11:55am On Sep 10, 2017
skimmy005:
pls wat is d meaning of daidai wat is the meaning of saira

Daidai means OK in Hausa as for saira I don't f knowing!
Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by Hilles(m): 11:56am On Sep 10, 2017
tochivitus:

It's obvious u don't even know run town !

And who's this..runtowns cousin
Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by Hilles(m): 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
Flawlessangel:

Atleast he got better lyrics than eazi who has no good lyrics to his credit and depends so much on good beats

I ain't comparing them, all bunch of zeros to me!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Nollywood Superstars Married At Least Twice(photos) / Bobrisky's Gateman: Police Beat & Threw My Oga Over The Gate Because I Locked It / Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.