Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" (37358 Views)

Zlatan Ibile To Mr Eazi: Nigerian Graduates Begging For Giveaway On Instagram” / Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? / Mr Eazi: "Most Nigerian Artistes Are Using My Ghanaian Sound Working Formula" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by thundafire: 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
Yet he crushes Otedola daughter backside
Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by Swizdoe(m): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
carzola:
We should just close the boarder against this Mr Eazy..
Tho..... Nigerians are full of shit.
buh denying your country and saying shit is not asked for...
Nigeria has the largest music industry in Africa we have producers and dj running the industry in other african countries how dare this black skinny ugly bush thing say trash.
LOL... Mr Eazi is Nigerian bro
Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by ncoolsome(m): 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
Houseofglam7:
In d end, na still yansh and breast d song go be about undecided

And is people like u that would dance it the most..-f u don't like wat they sing bout play don moen now..
Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
if its not "Pon Pon" please use the nearest exit
My name my name my name my name Pon Pon Pon Pon!
Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
if its not "Pon Pon" please use the nearest exit
Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by dadasupremacy(m): 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
Listen to adekunle and kiss daniel song on that your Japan home theater you will love it
Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by talk2percy(m): 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
And that is to a very large extent our problem, we care more about the sound rather than a good lyrics with everlasting message....that's why I would go for Tubaba's songs, any day and all the time.
Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by leobrownish(m): 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
uzoclinton:
Any song you can gyrate to and be happy... is a good song.

you said it ya self, "any song you can gyrate to and be happy is a good song" (but not a good music). cuz music is a sound wey the lyrics sound meaningful for your ear which can relate to your feelings
Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by NwaJozi: 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
itsIYKE:
Chei!! Bosalin being referred to as a fan.....God answer my Bros call nah cry

Nothing wrong with an artiste being a fan of another artiste, The OP fit no know Bosalin na yoruba guy
Rihanna is a fan of Whizkid so is Kim Kardashian

Meanwhile that Eazi guy dem suppose roll am put inside ghana must go, the guy too talk because im don dey lash billionaire pikin, dirty yeye boy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by Dionysus22(m): 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
It's only in Nigeria and Africa that someone will think he is the originator of a sound. Who you be?
Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by ufuosman(m): 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
Mr eazi, na sound you one dey drag?
Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by Houseofglam7(f): 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
ncoolsome:

And is people like u that would dance it the most..-f u don't like wat they sing bout play don moen now..

Who's this maggot
Biko swerve and stay off my mentions!
Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by petkoffdrake2(m): 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
Mjshexy:
Anyone who uses it better cool

Hmm... U look like...

1 Like

Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by ncoolsome(m): 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
Houseofglam7:

Who's this maggot Biko swerve and stay off my mentions!

maggot?it shows how immature u are cuz u can't have a mature convo...
Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by Mjshexy(f): 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
petkoffdrake2:

Hmm... U look like...
Like u right
Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by Mjshexy(f): 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

Good morning, darling. Make sure you go to Church today o. I like my girls churchy.
Thanks i did
Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
Mjshexy:
Thanks i did

Good girl. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by MrFly(m): 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
2shure:
Have u ever played foreign song on home theater.
Standard home theater o.
Not chinko.
U will realize that maybe you put it in volume 13
Max home theater i think is 30 to 40 volume
The sound wud be moderate
Good bass
Nice delivery.
Buh let that song finish
And play naija song on home theater.
The volume wud be on same 13 but sound would be like volume 25
Making so much noise and shiiit.
U will be forced to reduce the volume from 13 to 8.
Cause naija artists so useless.
No composure
Nothing.
Its always ass
Marry me u too fine
Your big backa
Useless lyrics
Ive since deleted all naija music on my phone.
Only rasta man music
And some few wiz kid tracks thst have great bass.
Example..ojuelegba.
Kai go play am with amp.
U go hail
u gat it. Correct man
Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by Chrisfamous5(m): 8:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
Mj how is u
Mjshexy:
Anyone who uses it better cool

1 Like

Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by petkoffdrake2(m): 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
Mjshexy:
Like u right

Am a guy ooo

1 Like

Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by adims96(m): 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
mr eazi always making mouth, thats how he said sometime that he made so much money than every singer in nigeria, apart frm wizkid, and I have been wondering maybe, davido,runtown, and tekno have been making cowries
Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by Beryl007: 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
[quote author=norlandking post=60309208][/quote] Fake data plans
Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by joepapilo(m): 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
skimmy005:
pls wat is d meaning of daidai wat is the meaning of saira
anything you do 2baba go just dey bone coz no be wetin dey for 9ja na I'm dey for Rome
Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by skimmy005: 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
joepapilo:
anything you do 2baba go just dey bone coz no be wetin dey for 9ja na I'm dey for Rome
lol
Re: Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" by nototribalist: 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
Houseofglam7:
In d end, na still yansh and breast d song go be about undecided
noo na about Pope and Rev fathers. In music it's either you're singing secular music or gospel. All secular musicians sing about sex, women and everything. Am just happy we have our own sounds which is afrobeats. Unlike so many South Africans trying to sing and rap like Americans

As for that eazi he just want to remain relevant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Nollywood Superstars Married At Least Twice(photos) / Davido Teaches Isreal How To Eat Oyster, Says He Must Learn Oyinbo Ways (Video) / Who Did This To Davido?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.