Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

“He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father (42242 Views)

Miss Sahhara (man Turned Woman) Pregnancy Line Photo. Could She Be Pregnant? / Nigerian Transgender Miss Sahhara Shares A Nude Photo / Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by okerekeikpo: 11:58am On Sep 10, 2017
Nawao this one Na man b4? Hope say she get puna o cos I no understand how man go turn woman overnight
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by Mastico: 11:59am On Sep 10, 2017
[quote author=coolcharm post=60305028] shocked
Na man them reconstruct like this?
[/HAHAHAA, IT TIRE ME O]
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by elaigwusimona(m): 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
no be ur fault, unwanted child of our time. Idoma are born 2 be wise and not this stupid thing called 'female'
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by fk001(m): 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
seriously? is this a guy?

What the F**ck

Bobrisky is a learner

2 Likes

Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by psp2pc(m): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
reminds me of onyxgodwin @ mrvocalprowess
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by benuejosh: 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
Clif as he was called by his friends. He use to be a very handsome guy. Saw him most times he came visiting a neighbour of mine. I use to get very confused each time i see him. A human talking, dressing and acting like a lady and the same time bearing the name Clifford. His younger one behaves like him too.
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by ivolt: 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
The old man is probably senile and didn't understand what he was saying.
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by ThisKC(m): 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
celestialAgent:
To think this transgender is hotter than my cruse

Do you expect a tranny to not be hot? After all the surgeries carried out on 'em?

1 Like

Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by Sirambassador(m): 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
Chisos..... Still finding it hard to believe this
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by Edum13656: 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
Cheiiii!!!na so dem reconstruct Jubril from Sudan to Buhar...

1 Like

Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by Iamthoney(m): 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
Priscy01:

http://www.torimill.com/2017/09/he-is-not-my-father-nigerian.html

How I talk to girls these days...
Me: Hey pretty one...Are you follow come or converted?

Before I use my own hands to go carry my fellow man turned tranny go my crib come dey bleep am

Shey OMO(Detergent) ni Miss Sahara yi bayi abi omo(pikin)? my Yoruba brothers and sisters in the house abeg I need clarification... thank you as you help me out

1 Like

Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by Iamthoney(m): 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
Priscy01:

http://www.torimill.com/2017/09/he-is-not-my-father-nigerian.html

How I talk to girls these days...
Me: Hey pretty one...Are you follow come or converted?

Before I use my own hands to go carry my fellow man turned tranny go my crib come dey bleep am

Shey OMO(Detergent) ni Miss Sahara yi bayi abi omo(pikin)? my Yoruba brothers and sisters in the house abeg I need clarification... thank you as you help me out!!!!
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by dingbang(m): 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
abbeyty:

Lol, you want to give he/she one, ?you will just close your eyes suck his dik
u well so?
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by abbeyty(m): 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
dingbang:
u well so?

Wetin now ? I thought you were already in love with him/her
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by dingbang(m): 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
abbeyty:

Wetin now ? I thought you were already in love with him/her
did I mention love? I just said he/she is fine na... Different things
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by abbeyty(m): 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
dingbang:
did I mention love? I just said he/she is fine na... Different things

Ok brov, I am only pulling your leg
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by shineeye1: 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
A Transgender is actually a victim of diabolic obsession and oppression . They could not stand the assault of negative metaphysical forces against their mentality. They fell. Closer study reveals they are pathetic products of advanced psychiatric depressions. A thin line exists between lunacy and all sexual mutations and mutilations.

1 Like

Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by Zeuz007: 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
Emmanuella get sense when she said "this is not my real Face o"
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by goingape1: 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by sisisioge: 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
Jesos! But she's so pretty...hmmm shocked
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by Tapout(m): 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
fk001:
seriously? is this a guy?

What the F**ck

Bobrisky is a learner

Lol.. Bobrisky is just a confused human being.
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by kingthreatz: 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
This LgBT thing is actually a disease of the brain. How can a human being deny his father?
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by NnamdiN: 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
My only problem is the media re-assigning new gender to them. You are permanently a "he" or a "she" if you were born male/female.

That man up there is still a man whether he likes it or not.
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by engrelvis(m): 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
soberdrunk:
If not for poverty, why person go dey claim this kain creature as pikin..... angry
true talk.is d money angle d father is looking at
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
celestialAgent:
To think this transgender is hotter than my cruse

gringrin
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by Limitless72(m): 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
lafflaff123:
This babe na man before?

Ayam confused. Man need to be careful before you carry another man go house from club.

Nna ehn this one weak me oooo.....
If person tell me say this lady nah man before I swear I go follow am argue die....
Mehn this world do turn to another thing ooo

1 Like

Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by shineeye1: 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
NnamdiN:
My only problem is the media re-assigning new gender to them. You are permanently a "he" or a "she" if you were born male/female.

That man up there is still a man whether he likes it or not.

There are variations of the transgender. Some by hormones, some by surgery etc. With those looks you see outwardly, he may still have a penniss in his pants. These people are more abominable than a colony of depraved lepers!!!

3 Likes

Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by dominique(f): 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
kingthreatz:
This LgBT thing is actually a disease of the brain. How can a human being deny his father?

Not looking at sexual orientation here. A person has the rights to deny any parent that was not physically, emotionally or financially available in their lives. That ought to teach those sperm donors and wombs a lesson. After abandoning your child, don't expect them to wake up one morning and start looking for you and bond with you.

6 Likes

Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by talk2percy(m): 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
Pls ayam not understanding sth here, so she changed her penis to vagina? Cus where she/he was putting on bum shot, that place dey flat like a lady's...
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by martineverest(m): 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
We forbid this kind of statement in my tribe, esan..... We don't use such statement.... U can say such to yr father

1 Like

Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by dobujay(m): 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
God is watching

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment / Davido And Daughter Present His Music Achievement Plaques To His Dad - Picture / How Busola, Timi Dakolo's Wife Served Him Lunch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.