Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) (35630 Views)

Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) / See The Weird Pictures A Guy Posted That Got Him 479k Followers (photos) / Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by richidinho(m): 11:29am On Sep 10, 2017
arukwe123:

i think say na only me see am

No mind her
Old mama be claiming youngy
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 11:30am On Sep 10, 2017
WORDSENSEI:

Don't mind the gremlin. She thinks it's by using filter to wipe away half of her nose.

Safarigirl , she looks older than you yet common sense did not tell you that genes differ. You might look like a leprechaun at 30 while she'd look like an Egyptian Mummy at 16. GENES.... Okay?
there is no filter on my picture. I don't even remember it

Maybe your girl uses filter though, all these IG slay queens are obsessed with it.

Yeah, she'll probably look like a MUMMY pretty soon. It feels good when people think you're younger than you really are, I get that a lot. Great genes grin
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 11:32am On Sep 10, 2017
richidinho:

No mind her
Old mama be claiming youngy
why is it paining you people like this?

Because na me talk am? Or, have I said something that hasn't been said? All the people saying "if she's 16, I'm 12" I don't see you quoting them

You people love me too much on NL.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 10, 2017
safarigirl:
lol...I also have an exam that was put on hold due to the strike, but money must be made.

When school resumes, I return to the books. The job keeps boredom away

Yeah it does. I'm too scared to engage though, because in my degree, you repeat a class when you fail a course, that triggers me to prepare for my interrupted exams than engage myself in any money making process.

After all, where you want see the job kwanu grin
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 11:34am On Sep 10, 2017
Largas:
[/b]
Yeah it does. I'm too scared to engage though, because in my degree, you repeat a class when you fail a course, that triggers me to prepare for my interrupted exams than engage myself in any money making process.

After all, where you want see the job kwanu grin
what degree is that?/

I write, so it's pretty easy to find a job as opposed to when you have to actually work outside home
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 10, 2017
safarigirl:
what degree is that?/

I write, so it's pretty easy to find a job as opposed to when you have to actually work outside home
BPharm degree grin

Online job. Great job. Everything is pretty much going online these days.

Even though in a way, mental jobs are stressful than their physical counterpart.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 11:38am On Sep 10, 2017
Largas:

BPharm degree grin

Online job. Great job. Everything is pretty much going online these days.

Even though in a way, mental jobs are stressful than their physical counterpart.
indeed they are

Oh, cool degree, my cousin tried to get it, but it's not easily gotten . What school and level?
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by arukwe123(m): 11:39am On Sep 10, 2017
richidinho:

No mind her Old mama be claiming youngy
leave dat girl jor. She dey sell her market
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by richidinho(m): 11:40am On Sep 10, 2017
safarigirl:

Because na me talk am? Or, have I said something that hasn't been said? All the people saying "if she's 16, I'm 12" I don't see you quoting them

Pls you need husband ASAP

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by arukwe123(m): 11:41am On Sep 10, 2017
safarigirl:

this babe i like your spirit. Of course we love you.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by dadasupremacy(m): 11:50am On Sep 10, 2017
Kids like her with 10k tecno phones added her
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by ncoolsome(m): 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
lafflaff123:
How old is she?

this girl has always been 16yrs since I heard of her I dnt knw why..
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by angelanto8(f): 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
favourmic:
Nah female comment pass with so much haterd but why Must you hate
ano no ooo.i watched her grow

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by chrisbrown20(m): 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
bigtt76:
She nor know say takeaway all those her sexy shoots she's nothing in the eyes of those 900k people deceiving her with likes grin
e pain am.chai
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by madjune(m): 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
Why is this girl always 16yrs?
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by NwaJozi: 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
this girl no dey pass 16 years old ?? make she reach 18 years make banana fall on her na is that too much to ask?
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
Fine gal, am not surprise
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
You are supposed to be? Soon you won't even know your gender....Prove u are same girl on your profile and ask anything of me. (if u like go n ask for a Royce)

safarigirl:
This one that has been 16 for over a year.

I'm supposed to be 7 years olderghan this chic, but she already looks older than me.

Congrats to her sha
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by Fvcknames: 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
"I'll follow first 10 people to comment"
Na Promo?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
siakhris:
You are supposed to be? Soon you won't even know your gender....Prove u are same girl on your profile and ask anything of me. (if u like go n ask for a Royce)

prove to who? You?

Lol, how will I do that one?
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by MRAKBEE(m): 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
gozzlin:
How does this girl make the money she uses to live the seeming life of opulence she flaunts on social media? She wears designers clothes, rides expensive cars, spends holidays in USA, etc.

Is it the few roles she gets in crappy nollywood that doesn't pay its actors well or what? As far as I can tell she hasn't signed any endorsement deal. So how does she generate such money?

I just hope she hasn't taken to using her vagina to get what she wants like the older actresses do.
Its her business and i dont think it should bother you at all.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by shege45: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
so if pesin blow ds one now dem go say na child abuse
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by Rozaytee: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
lafflaff123:
How old is she?
lafflaff123:
How old is she?
lafflaff123:
How old is she?
mummy 16
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by toprealman: 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
safarigirl:
This one that has been 16 for over a year.

I'm supposed to be 7 years olderghan this chic, but she already looks older than me.

Congrats to her sha
u set sha.....8.698/10
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by iamiOS1: 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
it depends on who dey follow you,na nigeria madmen association nai dey follow u oo
me i gt 30followers but na professionals dey follow me
so nxt time try knw ur followers
Thank you!
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by danthamccoy(m): 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
gozzlin:
How does this girl make the money she uses to live the seeming life of opulence she flaunts on social media? She wears designers clothes, rides expensive cars, spends holidays in USA, etc.

Is it the few roles she gets in crappy nollywood that doesn't pay its actors well or what? As far as I can tell she hasn't signed any endorsement deal. So how does she generate such money?

I just hope she hasn't taken to using her vagina to get what she wants like the older actresses do.
Nigerians! I hope God delivers you from this mentality someday. Have you considered the possibility that she has wealthy parents? You jumped from poor pay and no endorsement deals right into naming her a prostitute.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by MistaBabz: 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
Is that Flavour that I'm seeing in the other pic. If yes, then you know what I mean
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by danthamccoy(m): 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lol. Haters and pedophiles everywhere you turn. And na church most dey come from. May God help us.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
undecided
Yaaaas me of cos Mami Abi na papi... Add @gmail to my moniker and send Your FB, IG, Tweeter, hi5, 2go, every damn handle/account u got.

safarigirl:
prove to who? You?

Lol, how will I do that one?

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
siakhris:
undecided
Yaaaas me of cos Mami Abi na papi... Add @gmail to my moniker and send Your FB, IG, Tweeter, hi5, 2go, every damn handle/account u got.

lol...nice try bro cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Swim Together In Swimsuits (Photos) / Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos) / Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.