Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:15 PM

Parading Suspects With Biafra Insignia: IPOB Takes Legal Action Against Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Parading Suspects With Biafra Insignia: IPOB Takes Legal Action Against Police (19479 Views)

People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) / IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parading Suspects With Biafra Insignia: IPOB Takes Legal Action Against Police by amjoseph19: 7:56am On Sep 10, 2017
sarrki:

Nah for hebrew him dey talk to them ?
That mean he's not even proud of is mother tongue he's agitating for
he speaks to them in Arabic join self. In his latest rally in Ohafia, he was killing it with Arabic and Spanish.

2 Likes

Re: Parading Suspects With Biafra Insignia: IPOB Takes Legal Action Against Police by Nemesis1: 7:57am On Sep 10, 2017
amjoseph19:

You can be define as stupidity.

Olodo everywhere.
so, the police or any other federal agency can't be charge to court.

You want to define stupidity, look no further than in the mirror.

Like I said zero education is better than half education that group represents and is agitating for another country , I suggest you employ biafraudian lawyers and invite Nigerian Police to a court in another country

By the way are you enjoying the military checkpoints here and about? Abi you are one of the cockroach parasites in Yoruba land who have nothing better to do than write nonsense?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Parading Suspects With Biafra Insignia: IPOB Takes Legal Action Against Police by sarrki(m): 7:58am On Sep 10, 2017
amjoseph19:

he speaks to them in Arabic join self.
In his latest rally in Ohafia, he was killing it with Arabic and Spanish.

Kanu is a scammer

On the 17th day of September he will be remanded

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parading Suspects With Biafra Insignia: IPOB Takes Legal Action Against Police by Nwodosis(m): 7:58am On Sep 10, 2017
sarrki:

Nah for hebrew him dey talk to them ?

That mean he's not even proud of is mother tongue he's agitating for

Your pay master even addressed the whole nation in Hausa, what's your say on that?

8 Likes

Re: Parading Suspects With Biafra Insignia: IPOB Takes Legal Action Against Police by DonVikings: 8:01am On Sep 10, 2017
mpianya39:

Why not join Adeyinka Grandson in his struggle or are you a [b]yoruba muslim grin grin grin
My Wawa Jewish alobam, have you taken your King Pig's tea today? grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parading Suspects With Biafra Insignia: IPOB Takes Legal Action Against Police by sarrki(m): 8:01am On Sep 10, 2017
Nwodosis:

Your pay master even addressed the whole nation in Hausa, what's your say on that?

I didn't expect less from enemies of the state

Prove with fact your allegation

Wailers are dangerous species
Re: Parading Suspects With Biafra Insignia: IPOB Takes Legal Action Against Police by amjoseph19: 8:01am On Sep 10, 2017
Nemesis1:

Like I said zero education is better than half education that group represents and is agitating for another country , I suggest you employ biafraudian lawyers and invite Nigerian Police to a court in another country

By the way are you enjoying the military checkpoints here and about? Abi you are one of the cockroach parasites in Yoruba land who have nothing better to do than write nonsense?

I don't have time to be trading words with an Illiterate. If I'm in a Yoruba land, there's a high probability that you will be a tenant while I will be a landlord.

Buhari brain fall on you.

10 Likes

Re: Parading Suspects With Biafra Insignia: IPOB Takes Legal Action Against Police by amjoseph19: 8:04am On Sep 10, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu is a scammer

On the 17th day of September he will be remanded
I thought you said he is hiding since buhari the lion came back. Why are you shifting goal post? Typical coward.

6 Likes

Re: Parading Suspects With Biafra Insignia: IPOB Takes Legal Action Against Police by Nemesis1: 8:12am On Sep 10, 2017
amjoseph19:

I don't have time to be trading words with an Illiterate. If I'm in a Yoruba land, there's a high probability that you will be a tenant while I will be a landlord.

Buhari brain fall on you.

Oh I'm a land lord
Re: Parading Suspects With Biafra Insignia: IPOB Takes Legal Action Against Police by sarrki(m): 8:15am On Sep 10, 2017
Nemesis1:

Oh I'm a land lord

Baba don't forget

They like chest beating
Re: Parading Suspects With Biafra Insignia: IPOB Takes Legal Action Against Police by net282: 8:56am On Sep 10, 2017
Laughable
Re: Parading Suspects With Biafra Insignia: IPOB Takes Legal Action Against Police by DonVikings: 9:07am On Sep 10, 2017
Stingman:

How many human skulls, breasts, hands and tongues have you harvested today?
Just one, and the skull was very flat. I'm suspecting it belongs to a Wawa Jewish miscreant. grin

How many gallons of Kanu's urine have you drank today?

1 Like

Re: Parading Suspects With Biafra Insignia: IPOB Takes Legal Action Against Police by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 10, 2017
Okoroawusa:
IPOB says Nigeria is a zoo yet there r using its legal system.
don't mind them awon oloriburuku gbogbo
Re: Parading Suspects With Biafra Insignia: IPOB Takes Legal Action Against Police by Yyeske(m): 9:50am On Sep 10, 2017
Every new day, IPOB brings up another trash to distract its miscreants so that they won't ask it nor confused lunatic chief swine Nnamdi kanu why Biafra is taking too long to get.
Is our temple ready yet?

1 Like

Re: Parading Suspects With Biafra Insignia: IPOB Takes Legal Action Against Police by Lordsocrates: 10:17am On Sep 10, 2017
Funny enof, una talk say police no get powa to take una lida to court, yet una d run to that same court.

Comedians
Re: Parading Suspects With Biafra Insignia: IPOB Takes Legal Action Against Police by kasheemawo(m): 10:22am On Sep 10, 2017
"parading a suspected criminals with Biafra insignia that suggested that they were members of the group"

IPOD is Ibo
Ibo is IPOD
Re: Parading Suspects With Biafra Insignia: IPOB Takes Legal Action Against Police by Ngozi123(f): 10:24am On Sep 10, 2017
The case against the Nigerian government just keeps building up. They're only digging their graves even deeper.

4 Likes

Re: Parading Suspects With Biafra Insignia: IPOB Takes Legal Action Against Police by Ngozi123(f): 10:24am On Sep 10, 2017
sarrki:

Baba don't forget

They like chest beating

Are you a Yoruba muslim perchance?

5 Likes

Re: Parading Suspects With Biafra Insignia: IPOB Takes Legal Action Against Police by Michael004: 10:26am On Sep 10, 2017
[quote author=amjoseph19 post=60306370]
How does "will" future tense go in hand with "charged" past tense.
Olodo.
Re: Parading Suspects With Biafra Insignia: IPOB Takes Legal Action Against Police by Viking007(m): 10:31am On Sep 10, 2017
sarrki:
The Army name their operation in SE as 'Operation Python Dance'. But on realising that most of Kanu's zombies might not understand english, they call it, 'Operation Egwu Eke'. �
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parading Suspects With Biafra Insignia: IPOB Takes Legal Action Against Police by Odioko1(m): 10:32am On Sep 10, 2017
Wee
Re: Parading Suspects With Biafra Insignia: IPOB Takes Legal Action Against Police by Yakson09: 10:33am On Sep 10, 2017
u suppose go to isreal court na.no be d court of d federal republic of nigeria.
Re: Parading Suspects With Biafra Insignia: IPOB Takes Legal Action Against Police by Realists(m): 10:33am On Sep 10, 2017
Why are these online touts harassing Nigerian police, its a fact Igobs are the most criminal minded people in the world, they export all sort of criminality to the great beyond. Cocaine pushing, bunkering, kidnapping, ritualism and others.
In the name of IPOB crime rate has doubled in the world.
Re: Parading Suspects With Biafra Insignia: IPOB Takes Legal Action Against Police by maxwell767(m): 10:33am On Sep 10, 2017
sarrki:

All Igbos online supporters will be charged soon

Charged with wath? DEXTOP CHARGER?

Na WA for u oooh....

1 Like

Re: Parading Suspects With Biafra Insignia: IPOB Takes Legal Action Against Police by Pidginwhisper: 10:35am On Sep 10, 2017
Cyynthia:
[s]The desperation of Nigeria government to paint Ipob trouble makers shows they are afraid of tomorrow.[/s]
You wey no know wetin tomorrow have for you

Re: Parading Suspects With Biafra Insignia: IPOB Takes Legal Action Against Police by mekanaky: 10:38am On Sep 10, 2017
Zoo police try hard to label IPOB terrorist.
Can they sample a Nigeria emblem with a criminal.
This is the reason I say the country is joke

4 Likes

Re: Parading Suspects With Biafra Insignia: IPOB Takes Legal Action Against Police by franchizy(m): 10:38am On Sep 10, 2017
Igbos are fools, shameless and illitracys. They keep spoken rubbish and acting like terorist and criminals.

What law in Nigeria recognizes Biafra. Is Biafra a name of a thing or place.

Biafra is merely name of animals caged in the zoo.

The police will won the case as ipob has no grounds at all.

Shameless Igbos with an illitracy and school drop out Kanu as a leader.
Re: Parading Suspects With Biafra Insignia: IPOB Takes Legal Action Against Police by ExInferis(m): 10:38am On Sep 10, 2017
amjoseph19:

How does "will" future tense go in hand with "charged" past tense.
Olodo.

He's right you dumbo.

You and the 2 idiots who liked your shameful comment ought to be flayed.

"They will be charged soon"

"They will be charge soon"

Which one sounds right, you dungus?

2 Likes

Re: Parading Suspects With Biafra Insignia: IPOB Takes Legal Action Against Police by faithynuvo(m): 10:40am On Sep 10, 2017
mazimee:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/09/ipob-commences-legal-action-anambra-police-parading-suspect-biafra-insignia/

I said it several time and will continue to say it, this ipob are aggrieved people of south East who were brainwashed by internet scammer,jobless and hopeless son of chief Kanu that money will grows in trees if biafra achieved.
I have a video click where Internet scammer was telling Indigbo America that something is about to happen in Nigeria that he need Raffles and Ammunition, so why are the denying of their wrong doing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo / Search For Funding For Nigeria Giving Us Hypertension – Okonjo-Iweala Burst / Edo KOWA Candidate, Osadolor Withdraws, Blames INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.