Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Morning Guys. Look At The Game I Staked 15k For Sunday - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Morning Guys. Look At The Game I Staked 15k For Sunday (1992 Views)

Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw / I Staked 5000 Naira For Verl To Beat Braunschweig / Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life, I Staked With N450,000 See The Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Morning Guys. Look At The Game I Staked 15k For Sunday by greenstar: 6:50am On Sep 10, 2017
Risky? embarassed

Re: Morning Guys. Look At The Game I Staked 15k For Sunday by greenstar: 6:52am On Sep 10, 2017
Location at what Monaco and vadus did to me yesterday angry angry angry angry angry angry
I hate all these overrated clubs..
Who the Bleep is Monaco... cry

Re: Morning Guys. Look At The Game I Staked 15k For Sunday by NLbully(m): 7:15am On Sep 10, 2017
try using handicap for a more safer bet
Re: Morning Guys. Look At The Game I Staked 15k For Sunday by greenstar: 7:30am On Sep 10, 2017
NLbully:
look at what Monaco and vadus did to me yesterday.
90k plus ➕ 80k.
Handicap is less safer bro...
When big teams are out for smaller teams, they score mammoth goals grin angry
Re: Morning Guys. Look At The Game I Staked 15k For Sunday by NLbully(m): 7:33am On Sep 10, 2017
greenstar:
90k plus ➕ 80k.

lolz sorry bro na so Dortmund and Madrid(both) do me strong thing yesterday
Re: Morning Guys. Look At The Game I Staked 15k For Sunday by NLbully(m): 7:34am On Sep 10, 2017
greenstar:
90k plus ➕ 80k.
I use it when playing a 2. odd against 2. odd though
Re: Morning Guys. Look At The Game I Staked 15k For Sunday by greenstar: 7:35am On Sep 10, 2017
NLbully:

lolz sorry bro na so Dortmund and Madrid(both) do me strong thing yesterday
God forbid me play dortmund when they are away..
They are the most useless team to play away.
As for Madrid, What in football's name do I do with 1.08 shocked shocked embarassed
Ee better make I jump and pa grin
Re: Morning Guys. Look At The Game I Staked 15k For Sunday by greenstar: 7:36am On Sep 10, 2017
Where are the punters...
Please drop your comments.
2 down, 5 to go wink
Re: Morning Guys. Look At The Game I Staked 15k For Sunday by NLbully(m): 7:42am On Sep 10, 2017
greenstar:
God forbid me play dortmund when they are away..
They are the most useless team to play away.
As for Madrid, What in football's name do I do with 1.08 shocked shocked embarassed
Ee better make I jump and pa grin
no be straight win baba na over 2.5 grin
Re: Morning Guys. Look At The Game I Staked 15k For Sunday by greenstar: 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
4 down! Three to go... Please you people should pray for my life. Na my last money be this
Re: Morning Guys. Look At The Game I Staked 15k For Sunday by greenstar: 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
Please ooo cry
4 won! Three to go cool
Re: Morning Guys. Look At The Game I Staked 15k For Sunday by NLbully(m): 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
your phone's status bar gives me stomach ache lipsrsealed
Re: Morning Guys. Look At The Game I Staked 15k For Sunday by greenstar: 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
NLbully:
your phone's status bar gives me stomach ache lipsrsealed
lol.. . Why?
Re: Morning Guys. Look At The Game I Staked 15k For Sunday by NLbully(m): 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
greenstar:
lol.. . Why?
awful colouring and tz so disorganized
Re: Morning Guys. Look At The Game I Staked 15k For Sunday by greenstar: 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
NLbully:
awful colouring and tz so disorganized
I like it that way6 cry angry grin
Re: Morning Guys. Look At The Game I Staked 15k For Sunday by NLbully(m): 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
greenstar:
I like it that way6 cry angry grin
it looks childish buh your phone your issues anyways
Re: Morning Guys. Look At The Game I Staked 15k For Sunday by vickodedon(m): 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
Holla if you are interested in daily 2odd
Re: Morning Guys. Look At The Game I Staked 15k For Sunday by Segadem(m): 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
NLbully:
greenstar:
90k plus ➕ 80k.
I don't understand this handicap ish, can u enlighten me?
Re: Morning Guys. Look At The Game I Staked 15k For Sunday by NLbully(m): 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
Segadem:
I don't understand this handicap ish, can u enlighten me?
tz just like aggregate,you dash a team a goal,two or three and tag them to win or lose

e.g Man u vs Stoke....if you dash Stoke 1 goal and Man u beats them 2:0 and you carry Man u win,you win the bet coz the real score will be Man U 2 1 Stoke....cz of the 1 goal you've dashed Stoke

#Complicated
Re: Morning Guys. Look At The Game I Staked 15k For Sunday by Segadem(m): 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
NLbully:
tz just like aggregate,you dash a team a goal,two or three and tag them to win or lose

e.g Man u vs Stoke....if you dash Stoke 1 goal and Man u beats them 2:0 and you carry Man u win,you win the bet coz the real score will be Man U 2 1 Stoke....cz of the 1 goal you've dashed Stoke

#Complicated
yes oh, complicated
Re: Morning Guys. Look At The Game I Staked 15k For Sunday by NLbully(m): 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
Segadem:
yes oh, complicated
understood??
Re: Morning Guys. Look At The Game I Staked 15k For Sunday by Segadem(m): 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
NLbully:
understood??
no
Re: Morning Guys. Look At The Game I Staked 15k For Sunday by NLbully(m): 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
Segadem:
no
Arsenal vs Chelshit Handicap (1:0) 1

You dashed arsenal 1 goal ahead meaning the imaginary score is Arsenal 1 : 0 Chelshit ..and you select Arsenal wins....So if Arsenal can't hold to that one goal I.e If Chelsea scores 1,the score will be Ars 1 : 1 Chel then your stake will be returned but if Chelshit can score 2 I.e Ars 1 : 2 Chelshit then you lose the bet cz you backed Arsenal to win with an additional 1 goal to whatever the score,But if Arsenal and Chelshit played draw I.e Arsenal 0: 0 Chelshit or Arsenal 1:1 Chelshit (real score not imaginary) then you win the bet coz the final score will be Real score + Imaginary Score which is Arsenal 1+1 (2) : 1 Chelshit....No more explanation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Morning Guys. Look At The Game I Staked 15k For Sunday by Segadem(m): 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
NLbully:
Arsenal vs Chelshit Handicap (1:0) 1

You dashed arsenal 1 goal ahead meaning the imaginary score is Arsenal 1 : 0 Chelshit ..and you select Arsenal wins....So if Arsenal can't hold to that one goal I.e If Chelsea scores 1,the score will be Ars 1 : 1 Chel then your stake will be returned
but if Chelshit can score 2 I.e Ars 1 : 2 Chelshit then you lose the bet cz you backed Arsenal to win with an additional 1 goal to whatever the score,But if Arsenal and Chelshit played draw I.e Arsenal 0: 0 Chelshit or Arsenal 1:1 Chelshit (real score not imaginary) then you win the bet coz the final score will be Real score + Imaginary Score which is Arsenal 1+1 (2) : 1 Chelshit....No more explanation
Yeah thank u, but are u sure about the bolded?
Re: Morning Guys. Look At The Game I Staked 15k For Sunday by NLbully(m): 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
Segadem:
Yeah thank u, but are u sure about the bolded?
yes it's like the bet will be removed from the slip though its only if the total imaginary score ends in draw
Re: Morning Guys. Look At The Game I Staked 15k For Sunday by Segadem(m): 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
NLbully:
yes it's like the bet will be removed from the slip though its only if the total imaginary score ends in draw
OK, thanks!
Re: Morning Guys. Look At The Game I Staked 15k For Sunday by Harzeecoh(m): 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
[/b][b][color=#000099][/color][i][/i][b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

C. Ronaldo's Case / Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Best Midfielder In The World Check Out The Top Ten List / Mcgregor And May (nairaland Live Streaming )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.