|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1,976,922 members, 4,142,380 topics. Date: Monday, 19 March 2018 at 01:52 PM
10 Things You Should Stop Wasting Your Time On / Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years / When The Employee Want You To Have 10years Experience Before Age 22 (1) (2) (3) (4)
|10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 by saydfact(m): 7:58am On Sep 10, 2017|
The dream of every lady is to be an independent woman. By the time she is sixteen she starts to conjure up so many fantasies in her head. In the diary of a girl, life moves so fast she hardly realises she has reached the triple decade. However there are certain things every lady should achieve before marking her 30th birthday.
1. A Good education - Education here is not the formal University education; however by education, we refer to a trade, business or employment that she can rely on - The purpose is to ensure she doesn't rely on a man for all her daily needs or petty cash. She should be able to take care of herself at least.
2. Full sexual education - By this age, every lady should have acquired every possible knowledge of sex, and sex education to a standard that she can teach her offspring, relatives, and community same.
3. Mastery in cooking - If by 30 a female cannot prepare a wonderful, tasty meal (even if it’s her local dishes) then something is wrong - she doesn't have to be a professional cook, but she should be able to 'wow' her friends, relatives and lover (if any) once a while or every time.
4. A confidence outlook - At 30, every lady should be bold; she should be able to address anyone, walk into any space e.g. into a classroom where only boys are no matter their numbers, if the need arises.
5. A sense of discipline - Every lady at this age should have laid for herself solid principles, no late night, no sex on first date, no this or no that - this vary from one lady to the other, but be ready to live by your principle irrespective of peer or social pressure.
6. Menstrual Attainment - That’s funny right? - Well if you haven't seen your period at 30, you're in serious problem already.
7. A trusted adviser - Unlike guys who can just talk to anyone to get advice, every lady needs at least one person she can run to - we talked about using the social media for this purpose in No 6 above; but social media won’t solve all, there is going to be that once when she has to talk to someone; so get a trusted person NOW.
8. A home (away from parent's home) - Preferably that place should be her husband's house but in any situation where is has no plan to settle anytime soon; she should get a decent but not too expensive accommodation of her own.
9. Sound religious indoctrinatiom - Not everyone would agree to this, but its common saying to hear people talk about the power of the praying wife and the influence it has on her immediate family.... if the ladies don't agree, every guy must agree; we all need one.
10. A fighting spirit: A woman's journey in life is far and filled with stones. A woman must aquire a fighting spirit if she is to move ahead in life. By fighting spirit I do not mean being aggressive but having the calmness to wade through difficult challenge with poise.
How old are you? Do you see yourself as being a successful woman? Going through all these points which of them are you presently struggling with? It is important for a woman to always develop herself inwardly and outwardly.
35 Likes 7 Shares
|Re: 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 by saydfact(m): 8:21am On Sep 10, 2017|
Incase you missed the earlier post: 10 THINGS EVERY MAN SHOULD ACHIEVE BY AGE 30 >> http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/10-things-every-man-should-achieve-by-age-30
|Re: 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 by DjAndroid: 8:59am On Sep 10, 2017|
Only #1 is reasonable but will be better put as "career" , others are trash.
Imagine "menstrual attainment" what's that rubbish?
Even the writer is half-baked.
53 Likes 5 Shares
|Re: 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 by julietkcee(f): 9:22am On Sep 10, 2017|
Nd am working towards them
|Re: 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 by saydfact(m): 10:33am On Sep 10, 2017|
The post below yours is from a lady..... And u? - a guy obviously.
13 Likes 1 Share
|Re: 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 by mrbillz(m): 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2017|
julietkcee:Be fast about it make I kon do the needful
|Re: 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 by ashewoboy(m): 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2017|
11. you must have attained orgasm.
|Re: 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 by dannytoe(m): 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2017|
Nice one op, but is possible to be 20 and have all this qualities already.
|Re: 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 by muller101(m): 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2017|
Expert in blow j.o.b
|Re: 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 by saydfact(m): 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2017|
Yes but one cld understand if at 20 you haven't got them. ... Not having them by 30 however is a 'sin'
|Re: 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 by saydfact(m): 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2017|
Lalasticlala.... Abeg make our ladies read this..
|Re: 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 by preshdiva(f): 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2017|
Hmmmm! Society and obnoxious parameters. Who makes all these rules anyway Its wrong for people to set standards for others... If you don't get mastery in cooking, you're not successful? If you don't have a decent home at 30, you're not successful? Success is relative, and there's no one measuring metre for everyone. Some people are late bloomers and might not achieve their dreams or amount to anything till 40 or later... This life is a pawpaw biko, allow women to live at their own pace.
46 Likes 4 Shares
|Re: 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 by jerryunit48: 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2017|
A Husband or at least a guy that is ready
|Re: 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 by Narldon: 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2017|
15 Things every Woman should achieve before 30
[b]1. Travel by yourself
Go on at least one trip by yourself. Whether to another state or to another country, when you travel alone you have to step out of your comfort zone, rely on your own instinct and wits and learn to trust yourself.
2. Get your education
While it is never too late to get or further your education, it is a whole lot easier to do it while you are young. Kids, debt, responsibilities and exhaustion seem to distract you even more in your 30s, making staying up all night, sitting through classes and learning new topics even harder.
3. Love the skin you are in
Most people are pretty hard on themselves when it comes to looks. It took me a while to learn to love my own body. I always thought I was too this or too that and never just right. Once I learned to be grateful for a healthy body that can do so many amazing things, I became a lot happier and more confident.
4. Find something you are good at
By the time you are 30 you should know what it is you are good at. It can be something that you can turn into a career, or simply something that you enjoy doing. Painting, dancing, blogging, helping others, solving complicated math problems; whatever it is, find it. Find a way to incorporate it into your life and develop your skill even further.
5. Go dancing
Go dancing as much as you can before you are 30. Once you turn 30 it is like a magic button is pushed and you no longer have the desire to dress up and go out of your house after 10 p.m. Enjoy it while you can.
6. Do something crazy
Have you ever wanted to go sky diving or swim with sharks? There is no better time to do something crazy or scary than while in your 20s. Once you get married and start having kids you feel a different kind of responsibility for life. You have people that need you, love you (besides your parents) and would be lost without you. The desire for fleeting adventure diminishes, so get the urge out beforehand.
7.Date a lot
Date as much as possible. Not only is it fun, but it will give you the opportunity to discover what it is you really want in a potential mate.
8. Figure out what makes you happy
If you haven't found your happy place yet, start looking. It can be a physical place, or even an activity that you do to unwind or that allows you to reconnect with yourself.
9. Learn life skills
It is important to know how to cook, clean, budget and handle adult responsibilities. This will help you throughout your whole life, so better to learn it now than trying to figure it out after you've hit 30.
10. Visit a foreign country
Traveling to another country can be truly eye-opening. It helps you appreciate what you have while valuing what other cultures can teach you. Take the time to travel to at least one other country before you are 30. It can change your perspective on life.
11. Be healthy
There are lots of future health problems that you can prevent if you start now, before you turn 30. Exercise regularly, learn how to eat healthy and commit to living a healthy lifestyle. Your 30, 40 and even 70-year-old self will thank you.
12. Take a class just for fun
If you already have your college degree, or are still working on it, make sure to take a class just for fun. Don't stop learning just because you received your diploma. Learn a new skill like gourmet cooking or photography. It helps keep your mind fresh and will hopefully be something you continue after you turn 30.
13. Make a bucket list
It is never too early to start a bucket list. Some things you may complete in the next few years, while other things you may not get to until you are retired. But the more things you cross off your list, the more you can add to it later on!
14. Do something that scares you
This doesn't have to be something unsafe or life-threatening, but rather something that takes courage: singing in front of a big crowd, starting a new career or even moving away from where you grew up. It is good to challenge yourself; it helps build character and self-esteem.
15. Learn to like yourself
Do you like spending time with yourself? It is important to learn to like who you are — not just your body or how educated you are, but to actually like the person you are. Take time to work on your soul in order to become the best version of yourself. [/b]
36 Likes 1 Share
|Re: 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 by coldsummer: 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2017|
Ok is it MOST or MUST
Asking for a friend.
|Re: 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 by Divay22(f): 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2017|
|Re: 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 by KendrickAyomide: 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2017|
|Re: 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 by nanizle(m): 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2017|
There. Fixed it!
|Re: 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 by Zedoo(m): 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2017|
|Re: 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 by mccoy47(m): 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2017|
Op it's "must attain" not "most attain"
|Re: 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 by solasoulmusic(f): 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2017|
I have a few months yet before I turn 30 but I think I'm good with the basics I wanna be a stay at home mum
|Re: 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 by Dopeyomi(m): 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2017|
What a nice DP you've got
|Re: 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 by masterP042(m): 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2017|
Op after all these points u didn't mention having a job or career. She should be independent at least to a certain point, no one wants a liability or parasite
|Re: 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 by Ishilove: 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2017|
Le fuckery grande.
So much bullshit tightly packaged in one post.
|Re: 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 by babyfaceafrica: 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2017|
|Re: 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 by johnnyholtby(m): 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2017|
julietkcee:so you're working towards menstrual attainment
|Re: 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 by BlaQWolf: 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2017|
I'm on your side on the issue at hand.... Cerowo you see?
|Re: 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 by Halib(m): 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2017|
OP... MAKE THE DAY ALREADY... thumbs up
|Re: 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 by oluwasheun94(m): 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2017|
preshdiva:so u want to achieve all these before 40 not 30. okay continue to be a late bloomer
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145