Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Scary Things Happen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scary Things Happen (691 Views)

See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story / Why Do These Things Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scary Things Happen by andysnoopy(m): 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2010
MY GF and i Broke up 2 Months ago, I just found out that a buddy of mine has been passing information of my daily activities to her. I was suspicious about the way the guy was caring during the early period of our breakup. Whenever i talk things out with him regarding the break up, My Ex grows an inch Stronger shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Ok, My Ex's friend saw me with a new Girl on Sunday and i believed she told her friend, today news broke out that my EX picked up a fight with that snitch of friend because he didn't tell her i was seeing someone else but always told her i'm down and stuff, How low can a man go because of a girl?? Is there any possibility that he's screwing her although i don't think so because he's just a mere tool?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Scary Things Happen by woye77: 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2010
no he is not screwing her - he is just a woman wrapper!
Re: Scary Things Happen by rickie4us(m): 1:24am On Feb 26, 2010
is there any possibility he's screwing her though you do not think so ,

you have answered the question yourself so why are you still posting this thread?
Re: Scary Things Happen by Nobody: 3:51am On Feb 26, 2010
@poster
why would you care unless you were planning to go back with the gal?!
move on with your life and your new gf and stop worrying about these fools.
Re: Scary Things Happen by Shola2009(m): 3:59am On Feb 26, 2010
^^
simple and short!
Re: Scary Things Happen by 190: 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2010
^^Gbam~
Re: Scary Things Happen by r231(m): 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
why would you care unless you were planning to go back with the gal?!
move on with your life and your new gf and stop worrying about these fools.

straight up

except if you want her bck
Re: Scary Things Happen by jumpmasta(m): 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2010
that guy must be an idiot shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Scary Things Happen by sombrero: 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2010
woye77:

no he is not screwing her - he is just a woman wrapper!

What makes a man 'woman wrapper'?
Re: Scary Things Happen by andysnoopy(m): 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2010
Ok he came around today and his excuse was he was doing it so my Gf will change her mind, that was why he didn't tell her i have met a Girl.

First, he didn't tell me he was seeing my GF, If he meant well, why was he given out Information that would make me look like a fool and finally, Why were they fighting?? i guess it was some kind of deal. I i gently told him that i'm not pissed with him But i'd like him to give me some yards, Hope i didn't act out of proportion??

Thanks guys for your comments, Appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Are You Ready For Marriage? / Guyz & Galz Have U Ever Had A Crush On Ur Teacher / Lecturer Before / If You Are Angry With Someone,would You Rather Show It By?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.