Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Let Your Knowledge Give Birth,teach A Brother How To Blog. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Let Your Knowledge Give Birth,teach A Brother How To Blog. (2625 Views)

What Is A Blogging Niche And Why You Need A Niche To Blog!! / Very Urgent. Pls Help A Brother! . How Possible Is This? / The Right Way To Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Your Knowledge Give Birth,teach A Brother How To Blog. by NurEmperor(m): 8:48am On Sep 10, 2017
Yes dear, thanks for viewing the post. I spend a minimum of an hour online everyday. I have heard of blogging and I'm interested in it. I just need someone that will guide me to create my own blog. Please take the honour of training a newbie.
Re: Let Your Knowledge Give Birth,teach A Brother How To Blog. by mykel221: 9:41am On Sep 10, 2017
you can check youtube videos on how to create your own blog. or better still take some online related courses on udemy.com
Re: Let Your Knowledge Give Birth,teach A Brother How To Blog. by Dmayor7(m): 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
NurEmperor:
Yes dear, thanks for viewing the post.
I spend a minimum of an hour online everyday.
I have heard of blogging and I'm interested in it.
I just need someone that will guide me to create my own blog.
Please take the honour of training a newbie.

Alright...

Here is the thing. You seriously need to buckle up because you are going on a rough ride down Las Vegas street....lol

Don't mind me, but blogging is a skill you learn and become good at with time.

It's not a get rich quick thing, but the income and benefits are passive and forever lasting.

You can begin by learning the fundamental ropes here www.w3programs.com

Don't forget that I am your friend and can help you out in any thing you didn't understand.

Welcome on board
Re: Let Your Knowledge Give Birth,teach A Brother How To Blog. by NurEmperor(m): 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2017
Dmayor7:

Alright...

Here is the thing. You seriously need to buckle up because you are going on a rough ride down Las Vegas street....lol

Don't mind me, but blogging is a skill you learn and become good at with time.

It's not a get rich quick thing, but the income and benefits are passive and forever lasting.

You can begin by learning the fundamental ropes here www.w3programs.com

Don't forget that I am your friend and can help you out in any thing you didn't understand.

Welcome on board
Thanks bro.
Please grant me the privilege of having your whatsapp contact.
Re: Let Your Knowledge Give Birth,teach A Brother How To Blog. by salvationproject(m): 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
Join bloggers Forums like www.Nijablog.com.ng ...and in no time you will be a blogger my friend.
Re: Let Your Knowledge Give Birth,teach A Brother How To Blog. by Dmayor7(m): 12:32am On Sep 28, 2017
NurEmperor:

Thanks bro.
Please grant me the privilege of having your whatsapp contact.

I have been very busy for some weeks and could not be here all this while.

Here's my WhatsApp number 08175765974
Re: Let Your Knowledge Give Birth,teach A Brother How To Blog. by BBAMY(f): 5:18pm On May 04, 2019
I want to be mentored and taught on how to start a blog, for passion and for money.

(1) (Reply)

10+ Blogging Topics That Will Quickly Attract Huge Traffic (from Nigeria) / Should I Use Whogohost Or Qservers / Google Developer Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.