₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,915,822 members, 3,927,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 November 2017 at 02:04 PM

Let Your Knowledge Give Birth,teach A Brother How To Blog. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Let Your Knowledge Give Birth,teach A Brother How To Blog. (485 Views)

Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? / Is It Advisable To Blog On An Online Store? / There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Your Knowledge Give Birth,teach A Brother How To Blog. by NurEmperor(m): 8:48am On Sep 10
Yes dear, thanks for viewing the post. I spend a minimum of an hour online everyday. I have heard of blogging and I'm interested in it. I just need someone that will guide me to create my own blog. Please take the honour of training a newbie.
Re: Let Your Knowledge Give Birth,teach A Brother How To Blog. by mykel221: 9:41am On Sep 10
you can check youtube videos on how to create your own blog. or better still take some online related courses on udemy.com
Re: Let Your Knowledge Give Birth,teach A Brother How To Blog. by naijahut: 9:58am On Sep 10
NurEmperor:
Yes dear, thanks for viewing the post.
I spend a minimum of an hour online everyday.
I have heard of blogging and I'm interested in it.
I just need someone that will guide me to create my own blog.
Please take the honour of training a newbie.

Whatsapp 08162521996
Re: Let Your Knowledge Give Birth,teach A Brother How To Blog. by NurEmperor(m): 10:15am On Sep 10
naijahut:

Whatsapp 08162521996
Thanks bro. I will chat you up ASAP
Re: Let Your Knowledge Give Birth,teach A Brother How To Blog. by Dmayor7(m): 12:14pm On Sep 12
NurEmperor:
Yes dear, thanks for viewing the post.
I spend a minimum of an hour online everyday.
I have heard of blogging and I'm interested in it.
I just need someone that will guide me to create my own blog.
Please take the honour of training a newbie.

Alright...

Here is the thing. You seriously need to buckle up because you are going on a rough ride down Las Vegas street....lol

Don't mind me, but blogging is a skill you learn and become good at with time.

It's not a get rich quick thing, but the income and benefits are passive and forever lasting.

You can begin by learning the fundamental ropes here www.w3programs.com

Don't forget that I am your friend and can help you out in any thing you didn't understand.

Welcome on board
Re: Let Your Knowledge Give Birth,teach A Brother How To Blog. by NurEmperor(m): 4:13pm On Sep 14
Dmayor7:

Alright...

Here is the thing. You seriously need to buckle up because you are going on a rough ride down Las Vegas street....lol

Don't mind me, but blogging is a skill you learn and become good at with time.

It's not a get rich quick thing, but the income and benefits are passive and forever lasting.

You can begin by learning the fundamental ropes here www.w3programs.com

Don't forget that I am your friend and can help you out in any thing you didn't understand.

Welcome on board
Thanks bro.
Please grant me the privilege of having your whatsapp contact.
Re: Let Your Knowledge Give Birth,teach A Brother How To Blog. by salvationproject(m): 4:46pm On Sep 15
Join bloggers Forums like www.Nijablog.com.ng ...and in no time you will be a blogger my friend.
Re: Let Your Knowledge Give Birth,teach A Brother How To Blog. by Dmayor7(m): 12:32am On Sep 28
NurEmperor:

Thanks bro.
Please grant me the privilege of having your whatsapp contact.

I have been very busy for some weeks and could not be here all this while.

Here's my WhatsApp number 08175765974

(0) (Reply)

Free Blogger Setup For The First 10 Lucky People!!!!! / Technorati Traffic Generation / Tranfering Filled Forms Content To My E.mail (code Please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.