Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution (28047 Views)

2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North / Bayelsa Senatorial Race: Supporters Clamour For Lyon, Dickson / Restructuring: Nigeria Must Return To 1963 Constitution – Rivers Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution by Stingman: 10:06am On Sep 10, 2017
hammerFU:

[s]Church cannot get u to heaven,it is ur faith and deed. Lost sheep! A christian and a faithful are two different things.[/s]

I am a faithful. Nnamdi Kanu is a faithful, we no dey fear anybody or anything.

I also agree with NK... but your ranting is full of emotion, What about the Igbos in Computer village, Alaba, Aspanda, Building material market in Coker, those in Tejuosho, Broad street Lagos, Isaele Eko, etc, etc...are they also lost sheep? Calm down bro...

4 Likes

Re: North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution by hammerFU: 10:09am On Sep 10, 2017
Stingman:

I also agree with NK... but your ranting is full of emotion, What about the Igbos in Computer village, Alaba, Aspanda, Building material market in Coker, those in Tejuosho, Broad street Lagos, Isaele Eko, etc, etc...are they also lost sheep? Calm down bro...

BUSINESSES CLOSE DOWN AND RELOCATE. THAT IS NOT A THREAT.

IF DEY RELOCATE, SE ECONOMY WILL GET A BOOST.

15 Likes

Re: North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:12am On Sep 10, 2017
hammerFU:

Until our people wake up and take the bull by the horn they will keep going from pillar to post.

Wat we have today is SS/SE being used for other region agenda.

Like u rightly said, resource control and self-governance is our paramount need.

We dont need Yorubas or their Northern brothers.

We need to be in charge of our land and be responsible. It is really dat simple.
Well, not that I am against the agitation of Yoruba and the North but I am simply against the idea that that Ibadan arrangement encapsulate the interest and position of the SouthSouth and SouthEast zones.

I've gone through the Communiqué severally and yet to find a compromise especially at the mention of the 1963 Constitution.

The 1963 Constitution recognises 4 (instead of 6) regions and lumped all North as one.

It makes referendum cumbersome, it took the grace of God for Midwest to be given theirs.

It doesn't represent the wish of Niger Delta people for control of our resources that will see us pay royalties to the center instead of take from the center. The latter makes us subservient to whoever controls the center just like it was in 1960s and now, but the latter gives us the autonomy we seek...

It place control of security units (police) in the hands of the center, an arrangement that has never worked. All 6/7 regions should have their police force. The Centre should only be concerned with Defence (military).

It is about Parliamentary system, this form of government has been overly abused though I wouldn't mind a return to it.

2 Likes

Re: North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution by Stingman: 10:12am On Sep 10, 2017
hammerFU:

BUSINESSES CLOSE DOWN AND RELOCATE. THAT IS NOT A THREAT.

IF DEY RELOCATE, SE ECONOMY WILL GET A BOOST.

I agree, but we need to do all we can as presently configured... before relocation.
Re: North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:15am On Sep 10, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

Thats what North claims but thats different from what Yoruba demands.

Now I am clear... But the Ibadan summit actually referenced 1963 Constitution which I frown at...

The 1963 Constitution recognises 4 (instead of 6) regions and lumped all North as one.

It makes referendum cumbersome, it took the grace of God for Midwest to be given theirs.

It doesn't represent the wish of Niger Delta people for control of our resources that will see us pay royalties to the center instead of take from the center. The latter makes us subservient to whoever controls the center just like it was in 1960s and now, but the latter gives us the autonomy we seek...

It place control of security units (police) in the hands of the center, an arrangement that has never worked. All 6/7 regions should have their police force. The Centre should only be concerned with Defence (military).

It is about Parliamentary system, this form of government has been overly abused though I wouldn't mind a return to it.
Re: North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution by Oloripelebe: 10:29am On Sep 10, 2017
Stingman:

The north understands one language...Violence...

Can you imagine if the Igbos or Ijaws or Yorubas were the group killing people across the country like the Fulani herdsmen are doing? There would have since been massive riots in Kano, Katsina, Niger, Sokoto, Borno, Kaduna, Jigawa, Adamawa, Zamfara...killing christians and destroying the shops of southerners...Then the government would have ordered the army, navy, airforce, police and DSS to disarm the group within 24 hours...But now what do we have the Yorubas are mocking the Igbos and the Igbos are movking the Yorubas in turn...and the fulani herdsmen continue to rape,kill and raze down communities...no riots anywhere...How long shall the south continue living in this way?

The same goes rfor the constitution change. If the north wants it, they would deploy the same technique...They will send the almajiris to the streets to cause mayhem...and the government would listen...

u nailed it,the northerners are really taking advantage of the disunity of the southerners.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution by ImperialYoruba: 10:31am On Sep 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Well, not that I am against the agitation of Yoruba and the North but I am simply against the idea that that Ibadan arrangement encapsulate the interest and position of the SouthSouth and SouthEast zones.

I've gone through the Communiqué severally and yet to find a compromise especially at the mention of the 1963 Constitution.

The West was already ruling itself as far back as 1957. The 1963 constitution removed that semi-independence and introduced the Federal Republic which marked the beginning of a drag and the slowing down of our paced progress achieved under semi independent West.

Yoruba could elect to return to the 1957 arrangement but in recognition and respect for the decision and creation of MidWest region in 1963, we are using that year as reference point for a restructuring that would deliver fairness and equity. 1963 constitution would serve as model, not necessarily become the substantive document for the restructured sovereingty.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution by Guestlander: 10:46am On Sep 10, 2017
What is certain is that the present constitution is a farce, sticking with it will end Nigeria. Nigeria is a product of careful negotiations between the regions, all that was agreed upon was discarded by the military and supplanted by the present unworkable system.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution by stev120(m): 10:55am On Sep 10, 2017
the North are making bla..bla..bla. ..

They are claiming ownership of the country by opposing restructuring. ..

i bet in few years to come many more people will spring up with agitation if no restructuring. ..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:56am On Sep 10, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

The West was already ruling itself as far back as 1957. The 1963 constitution removed that semi-independence and introduced the Federal Republic which marked the beginning of a drag and the slowing down of our paced progress achieved under semi independent West.

Yoruba could elect to return to the 1957 arrangement but in recognition and respect for the decision and creation of MidWest region in 1963, we are using that year as reference point for a restructuring that would deliver fairness and equity. 1963 constitution would serve as model, not necessarily become the substantive document for the restructured sovereingty.
As a Niger Deltan and Ijaw, neither of the constitutions has been favorable to us. This is one reason we get offended each time either of them is mentioned.

1 Like

Re: North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution by pentax(m): 10:58am On Sep 10, 2017
hammerFU:

South does not include Yorubas, they are part of the NorthWest muslims.

South is the SS/SE.

Wen u stop making obvious mistake, u stop asking silly questions.

Bobo ball out, spitting trash..... Always attaching SS to your landlocked land. The South consists of three regions, take it or fvck off... Like it wasn't your Aguiyi Ironsi that caused us the problem we are having now

18 Likes

Re: North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution by Amarabae(f): 11:01am On Sep 10, 2017
Why are the north always against restructuring? It baffles me, gosh,

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution by chiagozien(m): 11:09am On Sep 10, 2017
We yoruba muslim are in support of this.we have to warn our christian brothers not to join ipob to cause problem for nigeria.nigeria is better the way it is now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution by ImperialYoruba: 11:16am On Sep 10, 2017
Stingman:

I agree, but we need to do all we can as presently configured... before relocation.

You are a waste!

You are irritated by Yoruba politics but when reminded of the financial impact to Ibos in Yorubaland you are quick to accept negotiation as a remedy. Who are you going to negotiate with, the people you hate?

5 Likes

Re: North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution by tollyboy5(m): 11:16am On Sep 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

As a Niger Deltan and Ijaw, neither of the constitutions has been favorable to us. This is one reason we get offended each time either of them is mentioned.
I guess the 1963 constitution was just used as reference point it would be easier to adjust it instead of adjusting the 1999 constitution. lemme use the medium to to tell HammerFU that he should not thing breaking up would be the solution to SE development because SW west as been economically viable before Nigeria was. SS are huge contributors to Nigeria economy presently so as SW but I'll liken SE to other northern state. The major way SE contribute to Nigeria economy is through commerce in other developing state if you can't perform magic now you'll never perform it in future. I'm not against secessionist but be careful with self hype and how you see other regions

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution by Omofunaab2: 11:19am On Sep 10, 2017
These hausa-fulanis ain't even ashamed of their parasitic nature

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution by chiagozien(m): 11:23am On Sep 10, 2017
They will start attacking igbos now.coward tribe.i no call name but they know themselves.

5 Likes

Re: North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution by chiagozien(m): 11:25am On Sep 10, 2017
hammerFU:
Wateva, remove the SS/SE entirely from your caution.

If u want to talk to yorubas do so.

Dont eva place us together.

11 Likes

Re: North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution by chiagozien(m): 11:28am On Sep 10, 2017
Stingman:

The north understands one language...Violence...

Can you imagine if the Igbos or Ijaws or Yorubas were the group killing people across the country like the Fulani herdsmen are doing? There would have since been massive riots in Kano, Katsina, Niger, Sokoto, Borno, Kaduna, Jigawa, Adamawa, Zamfara...killing christians and destroying the shops of southerners...Then the government would have ordered the army, navy, airforce, police and DSS to disarm the group within 24 hours...But now what do we have the Yorubas are mocking the Igbos and the Igbos are movking the Yorubas in turn...and the fulani herdsmen continue to rape,kill and raze down communities...no riots anywhere...How long shall the south continue living in this way?

The same goes for the constitution change. If the north wants it, they would deploy the same technique...They will send the almajiris to the streets to cause mayhem...and the government would listen...
is west among the south?

4 Likes

Re: North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution by johnserek: 11:35am On Sep 10, 2017
SHTFguy:
Kashmir regions that will be created once Nigeria splits

1. Kwara: The fulanis will never relinquish their claims to Ilorin and Kwara as a whole.

2. Warri: The Yorubas will be instigating crisis and promoting Itsekiri claims to the oil city which will pitch Urhobo and Ijaws against the Itsekiri

3. Southern Kaduna and the so-called Pagan provinces of the middle belt will witness an upsurge in open jihadist war.

4. Border regions of the SE with middle belt in Anambra and Enugu will see Awusa fulanis instigating Igala and Idoma groups to lay false claims on Igbo territory.

5. Edo north will face jihadist and their Ebiri mercenary army.

everything will be settled peacefully

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:37am On Sep 10, 2017
tollyboy5:

I guess the 1963 constitution was just used as reference point it would be easier to adjust it instead of adjusting the 1999 constitution. lemme use the medium to to tell HammerFU that he should not thing breaking up would be the solution to SE development because SW west as been economically viable before Nigeria was. SS are huge contributors to Nigeria economy presently so as SW but I'll liken SE to other northern state. The major way SE contribute to Nigeria economy is through commerce in other developing state if you can't perform magic now you'll never perform it in future. I'm not against secessionist but be careful with self hype and how you see other regions
Well, me think people should stop seeing these agitations to mean call to blackmail other parts of the country and groups that aren't aligned with our sentiment (just as some people are doing the north).
Re: North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution by ImperialYoruba: 11:44am On Sep 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

There is no perfect distribution of solution sets in a practicing democracy. This is why social scientists and political scientists build models to make public administration affordable and acceptable.

Two things are obvious

- the ethnics, whether majority or minority never consented to Nigeria. Through the hardships of coexistence we have evolved a hybrid structure that approximates region with grassroot cultures and customs to give us an identification in national relations

- we have a social contract that is a misfit and incompatible with the aspirations of ethnic nationalities.

We need a baseline from which each federating unit (region/culture) can consent to ownership of a new social contract. This baseline can be drawn from a past model and then refined and polished with new knowledge.

Those past constitutions adressed the issue of resource control far more in favour of the producer than any that came after them.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution by KanuIsCursed: 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
To hell with all these stupid abok.i

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution by Michael004: 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
[s]
Stingman:
• 1963 Constitution, The Ideal Grundnorm – Middle Belt Ethnic Nationalities
• Going Back To 1963 Constitution Not Tenable-Arewa Youths
• Yakasai Supports Return To 1963 Constitution

Northern elders and youths have cautioned the Yoruba, their South East and South South neighbours over their clamour for the country’s restructuring, as well as return to the 1963 constitution.

The two groups, which vehemently opposed the recent resolution of the Yoruba at a summit tagged, “Restructuring: The Yoruba Agenda 2017,” alleged that sustained agitation for restructuring would, in the final analysis, not augur well for the growth and development of the nation.

Secretary General, Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF) Anthony Sani, told The Guardian, yesterday, that calls for restructuring by the coalition of Yoruba groups, and those from South East and South South, as well as the return to 1960 and 1963 constitution were “puzzling.”

Arewa youths’ position was made known by President of the Arewa Youths for Progress and Development (AYPD), Comrade Danjuma Sarki, who said though “the constitution we are currently operating was hurriedly put together by the military in order for them to hand over power to civilians,” there were better ways to improve on it.

Sani said the calls were “puzzling in the sense that these are people, who profess to be jaunty face of democratic values, and who are expected to know how democracy works. I would not be tired of saying that while there are national consensus on problems of a nation, there are no similar national consensus on solutions to these problems. Hence the significance of multi-party democracy, which allows each political party to present a distinct method of solution as contained in the party’s manifesto, which it used
to canvass for electoral mandate.”

Sani argued that, “for the Yoruba to now call for restructuring of the country on the basis of the 1963 constitution, gives an impression that they do not know how to make their desires possible in a multi-party democracy.”

He maintained that, however good and laudable restructuring of the country may be, it has to be decided by Nigerians through a democratic process; no few people can make that decision on behalf of Nigerians.

“I am not sure if their restructuring is the panacea for the national malaise we are in. I say this because Nigeria practiced the confederate arrangement as symbolised by regionalism and parliamentary systems of government during the First Republic. These were abolished and supplanted by a unitary system by General Aguyi Ironsi, who felt the centre under confederation was too weak to keep the nation under one roof.”

The ACF scribe added that, “the North and the West, under Chief Awolowo decided to create a federation of 12 states, which was a compromise between confederation and the unitary system,” noting that “since then, the states multiplied to 19, 30 and now 36, while we practice presidential system of government.”

Sani, who said some of those clamouring for the rejection of the 1999 constitution that is a clone of that of 1979 participated in its making, queried how the Federal Government under 1999 constitution, prevents state governments from living to their potential?

He said: “Lagos is developing today under the 1999 constitution, and nobody has stopped them from deploying what they collect from the federation account and internally generated revenue for development at their own pace. Is the Coalition of Yoruba groups claiming state governments misapply their own allocations because the sources are not from the states? This does not make sense. And can we honestly say the 52 per cent for the centre is truly too much in a country with many centres of centrifugal forces capable of putting it asunder? As far as I am concerned, there is nothing like true federalism that is universally accepted. That is why there are no two federal systems that are the same. Each federal system depends on the circumstance of its emergence…”

On how the nation can best be restructured under the present reality, the ACF Secretary General remarked: “as it is right now, the term restructuring means different things to different people. As a result, it is hard to take a position in a situation like that. And in order for Nigerians to make their informed judgment on restructuring, let political parties that wish to restructure the country include it in its manifestoes and canvass for electoral mandate needed for their implementation. I am sure when political parties campaign for their preferred model of restructuring the country, they would help to enlighten the public more about restructuring and make informed decisions during elections. That is how democracy works. It is not for the few people to meet and try to bulldoze the government into taking decisions in favour of far-reaching reforms of the polity. That course of action would not only be undemocratic, but also morally preposterous. This is more so because the current regime did not include specific type of restructuring in its manifesto.”

Sarki, the AYPD helmsman said: “To be realistic, going back to the 1963 constitution is not tenable,” adding that the country should rather review the 1963 to 1999 constitutions. If we look at issues that will promote the unity of Nigeria and propel growth in the country, that will bring everybody together and also promote the principle of inclusion.

“But, if you say that we should go back to 1963, that will be something that will be difficult to sustain. Just like the National Assembly is on the verge of amending the constitution, we can look at areas we think should be amended and make the necessary recommendations.

“The National Assembly should also take into consideration, positions that those, who elected them want. They should ensure that the interests of all regions are covered. Something that would bring about fairness, justice, equity and acceptability of the union called Nigeria. This is because most of the agitations for restructuring are borne out of the feelings of unfairness by people. We want to advise that those who are agitating for a return to the 1963 constitution should soft pedal so that we can move forward,” Sarki said.

For the Association of Middle Belt Ethnic Nationalities (ASMBEN), that the 1963 Republican Constitution was the ideal grundnorm for the country is not a novel development, what is novel, the group said is the urgency to return to it.

According to its interim chairman, Sule Kwasau, “Nigeria is hanging on a precipice and has never been divided on ethnic and religious lines as it is now. The 1999 constitution is fraught with so many anomalies, lies. The 1999 constitution is a military constitution and in making it, the powers that be were substantially from a section of the country and so the opinions of other sections of the country were never captured, as they had no representatives in the military leadership then.

“Why are some Nigerians nostalgic about the 1963 Republican Constitution as against the 1999 military constitution? It is simply because the 1999 constitution is a military constitution, but claims to be a federal constitution,” the interim leader said.

He continued: “The provisions contained therein cannot bring about even development. Again, the presidential system is very expensive, unlike the 1963 constitution, which recognises regions as federating units, with powers to do most of what is contained in the exclusive legislative list under the 1999 constitution.

The 1963 constitution also guarantees true federalism by providing for principles of derivation, which is 50 per cent for oil producing regions. It also encourages healthy competition among the diverse regions.”

Kwasau said his group, however, prefers the implementation of 2014 National Conference Report, “but if that is not possible, then a brand new constitution should be brought into existence.

“This is important because the constitutionally unrecognised six political zones of the federating units will short-change the Middle Belters because we were arbitrarily lumped with people we do not share the same culture with, eg, Southern Kaduna, Southern Kebbi, Southern Borno etc., who naturally belong to the Middle Belt. The other solution will be to create additional regions in the North to address our fears,” he said.

Meanwhile, contrary to the position of ACF, elder statesman, Tanko Yakasai, has thrown his weight behind the call for a return of the 1963 constitution.
In an exclusive interview with The Guardian, Yakasai, however, faulted the Ibadan meeting of the Yoruba, who called for the return of the same constitution on the premise that, the meeting failed to even understand that the 1963 constitution had only four regions not six as enunciated by the document that emanated from the meeting.

“I am speaking not on behalf of anybody, but on behalf of my humble self. As I am speaking with you now, I am 100 per cent in support of the return to the 1963 constitution. We had East, Mid-West, West and Northern regions only under that constitution. Not six regions as included in the document that was passed at Ibadan meeting,” challenged Yakasai.”

He added that none of those, who attended the meeting had any mandate from his people to go and take a position on those issues that were discussed at the meeting.

“Yes, as Nigerians we are all entitled to our opinions and expressions. But you cannot represent people without their legitimate mandate. Who then mandated those people to take such decisions? Mind you, you can only have people’s mandate through popular vote, by the electorate. So, who mandated those people to take such decisions? He asked rhetorically.

“Do you know that Yoruba traditional rulers and religious leaders were not part of the organisers of that meeting? So, in that scenario how can you now come and say this position is that of the Yoruba race? It doesn’t work like this,” he said.

The presence of thugs at the meeting, Yakasai said was an indicator that the document that was produced from the meeting was “completely faulty and pre-arranged.”

On the communiqué, the elder statesman said: “You cannot raise a communique from that meeting the way it was raised. Hundreds of people cannot, in any way, reach a resolution. Mind you, a resolution is a summation of the discussions that took place during a meeting.

“When a resolution is reached, it is then that you give the resolution to a communiqué committee to come up with a communiqué. But in case of the Ibadan meeting, there was nothing like that. And because of the presence of hired thugs, nobody could raise an eyebrow there,” Yakasai alleged.

http://guardian.ng/news/north-cautions-yoruba-southerners-on-clamour-for-1963-constitution/
[/s]Who are the northern useless youth. These leeches are deceiving themselves. We don't even want restructuring again, we want our separate nations. Go your way make i go my way. Na by force.

15 Likes

Re: North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution by Michael004: 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
hammerFU:

South does not include Yorubas, they are part of the NorthWest muslims.

South is the SS/SE.

Wen u stop making obvious mistake, u stop asking silly questions.

Go and sleep. Is it your father that separated the south? I

6 Likes

Re: North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution by fergie001: 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Which one is 1963 Constitution again? Are they clamoring for return to the faulty and abused parliamentary system? These people should stop complicating things for us.

We want resource control, fiscal federalism and power devolution to federating units not a complete return to 1963 Constitution
Asides your crafty nature of switching parties,

I knew you were intelligent as I have always followed your posts,even though some of them were skewed to score cheap political points,

But what you wrote up there is super,direct,apt and is spot on.
Fixed

Thank U,Tonye

1 Like

Re: North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution by Michael004: 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
hammerFU:

Dont even mention us together. That is where u are getting it wrong.
We are not together and cannever, will never be together. I don't want anything to do with the east. And stop deceiving and forcing the south south on yourself. They are alone on their own. Stick to your eastern. We the westerners are on our own and we don't want anything to do with the east. I have never seen any south southerner shouting ss and se before. They are two different entity. The earlier you know, the better for you.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution by Guestlander: 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
chiagozien:
We yoruba muslim are in support of this.we have to warn our christian brothers not to join ipob to cause problem for nigeria.nigeria is better the way it is now.

Say what?

1 Like

Re: North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution by Stingman: 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

You are a waste!

You are irritated by Yoruba politics but when reminded of the financial impact to Ibos in Yorubaland you are quick to accept negotiation as a remedy. Who are you going to negotiate with, the people you hate?

Where did I accept negotiation? And where did I say I hate the Yorubas nor the northerners? I just wanted every people to have their countries and develop at their own pace. You need glasses bro!

1 Like

Re: North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution by Kingspin(m): 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
To tell you how foolish Hausa Fulani is they have not come up with any popular reform... Very useless set of Nigerian.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed / Money Laundering: Okupe's Wife, Son Beg Judge For Mercy / Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.