Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Hypocrites In The Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hypocrites In The Church (408 Views)

Hypocrites In The Last Days / Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" / RCCG Sunday School STUDENT Manual Nov 4, 2018 : TOPIC – Hypocrites In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hypocrites In The Church by 48noble(m): 9:05am On Sep 10, 2017
When you attend some of these Pentecostal Churches and see how some girls dress to Church, you wouldn't help but wonder if they are there to worship and attract God's love or man's.

As for those in the choir, my goodness! u need to see them angle a handsome dude in d guise of brother and sister of d church. The moment i screwed d children section teacher with her aiding me all the way in my uncle's house during my cousin's dedication, I kept reminding myself this is the Sunday SCH teacher,d miss long gown no trouser church girl!

NYSC family house Mama devouring and asking me for more on every CDs she visits me. We continued this until 1 week to her wedding, a wedding she never told me about, I only saw it on Facebook. WTF!

Last night I was just watching Salem in my house when she came knocking. bro I saw ur light I said let me come n charge my phone small before going to church. we are having a crusade in church, she says. I was like OK nah. 20 minutes after, she begin form sleep dey raise her legs anyhow. Single brother always have konji issues. she went to the all night crusade from my house afterwards. Whatahell! A new comer and person wey no where she dey come from will be feeling intimidated by her forming holy!

My question is why are they using d church? why?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking The Prison Door / Okogie Blasts Adeboye Over Planting Churches Everywhere / Reglion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.